Aerosoles

Aerosoles Employee Reviews

Good work envirnoment
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Brooklyn, NYApril 29, 2015
doesn't allow much growth within the company. There are no annual rasies. Most positions are part time and there is a vey high turnover rate
STRESSED OUT
Stock (Current Employee), New York, NYApril 20, 2015
I WORK WITH THE LAZIEST GROUP EVER. I ALWAYS HAVE TO DO EVERYONE ELSE JOB AND CANT EVEN GET A RAISE. EVERY LOCATION ISNT THE SAME THOUGH.
Great People
Assistant Manger (Current Employee), Brooklyn, NYApril 20, 2015
open work space
great people great work environment
flexible work schedule
helps if you go to school
product knowledge on shoes
new skills
learn great customer service
Not a great place...
Key Holder (Former Employee), Baton Rouge, LAApril 12, 2015
Cons: no holiday pay, no bonus, no breaks
I worked for aerosoles for over a year, and the entire time I've felt as if the company did not care about me. There were no benefits, no holiday pay, and the management would often make you do dangerous tasks while working alone. I often also worked eight or more hours without a lunch because I was the only one there.
Aerosoles
3rd Key (Current Employee), N/AApril 6, 2015
Pros: Discount, working by myself
Cons: Shoes are too expensive, hard work
I absolutely love working for this company but as a student in college, I am expected to drop schooling for this company. Whenever someone needs me to come in, I am expected to be there. The pay is great for being a part-timer. Must work hard and consistently buying shoes. That is the worst part, I cant wear nor do I fit into many of their shoes and I am required to buy them with my own personal money. They should give us shoes to wear since it is a requirement of the job.
Lazy Management, Poor Pay, Unethical Practices
Lead Sales Manager (Former Employee), USAMarch 29, 2015
Pros: Flexible for students
Cons: Must work all holidays/weekends, Poor Pay, Lazy Management
-Retail Sales (Comfort Footwear)
-Need to meet daily goals
-Maintenance and Cleaning
-Restocking Shelves, Displays
-Customer Service
-Cash/Credit Transactions

-Lazy Management (Store Manager would eat in the back office all day and have sales associates pick up their food)
-No Direction/Communication

-Staff is usually younger and inexperienced

-Minimum Wage
-Recent Class Action Suit for paying below minimum wage due to requiring female employees to purchase shoes monthly ranging from $50-$120 even with 50% discount..HUGE PAYOUT
Productive place to work
Sale Associate (Current Employee), New York, NYFebruary 13, 2015
a typical day at work begins with a chat in to know what that day's goal is and your part in contributing to that goal. Customers are always our priority so we create the best customer experience by listening to what they want and needs and fulfilling them best to our ability.
At Aerosoles I've learn the different technologies in each shoe and how beneficial it is to customers.
Management and co-workers create a great atmosphere to work in.
The hardest part of the job, is probably closing after the a busy day at work but it must be done and working with great people such as my colleges make it easier.
The most enjoyable part of the job, is helping a customer to find exactly what she wants and satisfying their needs.
productive and fun to work
sales associate (Former Employee), garden city, NyFebruary 3, 2015
Pros: small team, flexible dress code
everyday is a productive day we all get our goals and by the end of
the day we have to meet them. i have learned great time management skills, how to utilize my marketing skills to sell shoes. co workers were great but everyone left once the management started to go due to company problems.
My job at Aerosoles
ASSITANT STORE MANAGER (Former Employee), Bridgewater, NJFebruary 2, 2015
Pros: product discount
Cons: dress code
I only worked here for about 2 years. It was here that I learned the retail business. I learned how to sell and I was exposed to management.
na
Customer Service (Former Employee), Roosevelt, NYJanuary 27, 2015
Pros: na
Cons: na
I=its not much i can say about this company i was there for a very short period of time
Fun work environment if you enjoy customer service.
Store Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYJanuary 17, 2015
Pros: growth
Cons: not enough hours to run your business
I have a pretty easy going work day. My main focus is customer service. I have learned how to adapt to the changing environment our retail. I use every open opportunity to train and coach all members of my team, especially management. The hardest part of my job is termination. The most enjoyable part of my job is training and coaching and watching my team excel to the next level.
Great Company
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Rehoboth Beach, DEDecember 24, 2014
Aerosoles provided excellent training for new hires. They have outstanding standards that help you develop into an excellent sales associate and team member. I learned a lot about managing in retail. My coworkers were very obedient and wonderful. I loved helping people and making them smile. I enjoyed having goals set for myself and others and having friendly competitions to meet them.
Hectic, long, but exceedingly exciting days.
Key Holder (Manager) (Former Employee), Deer Park, NYDecember 21, 2014
Pros: good amount of hours, good discount, great work environment
Cons: hectic, occasionally rude customers
I enjoyed working at this company. The management was wonderful and because of good performance was promoted within 3 months of working there.
An okay job with horrible pay and inexperienced managers
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee), New York, NYDecember 16, 2014
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: short breaks
A typical day at while being employed at aerosoles was filled with a lot of expectations out of employees who were constantly unappreciated. As a sale associate i was expected at times to train new people and perform certain manager duties. I felt as though that was extremely unfair. A lot of managers spent most of their time making personal calls and doing things not pertaining to the job. My peers were always a pleasure to work with and can honestly say we almost always worked as a team. The most enjoyable part of the day was making sure as many costumers left as happy as possible.
Slow paced, but Balanced
General Manager/District Trainer Southeast Region (Former Employee), Marietta, GADecember 13, 2014
Growing company but not a lot of room for advancement. There's a limited amount of locations in the south so you will get to the end of the road very early. In terms of balance and stress level it's at an intermediate level.
A very fun and professional work environment.
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), PADecember 6, 2014
Great work environment. I have wonderful coworkers who are very caring and sweet. A typical day at work is assisting customers choose the correct shoe style and technology for their activities/events.
Store Manager (Former Employee), Washington, DCDecember 2, 2014
-Drive sales
-Outside marketing
-Recruit and train new team members
-Motivate and develop team
-Stay current on merchandising trends
great place
Associate and 3rd Key, Aerosoles (Former Employee), Edison, NJNovember 22, 2014
Pros: na
Cons: na
Great place to work for. Customer service, shoe parties, and great work environment. Can easily move up in the company. Pay is amazing and discount is great. Company overall is great to work for.
Overcoming Obstacles
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Boca Raton, FLNovember 10, 2014
Pros: employee stock ownership
Cons: product changes
I am a fun, highly motivated and energetic employee seeking a new challenge. I enjoy interacting with people, am very practiced at anticipating their needs, and offering effective options. I have learned that challenges of any type are character and strength building and the willingness to go through them has made me a solid reliable employee. I have an amazing set of skills to drive sales, create a healthy work environment, develop and retain talent, and build long lasting customer relationships. While handling all aspects of the business from hiring to structural maintenance for 5 plus years I am confident in my knowledge, work and many contributions of providing consistency . I work with a group of people whom have stayed on my staff through good and bad times and continue to stay motivated about their days and jobs. The most challenging part of my current position is the fact that I have outgrown it. The most enjoyable part of the job is the moment when I am laughing with the customer which happens on a daily occurrence. It helps to break up my day .
Family atmosphere
Sales Associate / Stock Room (Former Employee), West Nyack, NYNovember 9, 2014
Pros: great team effort
Cons: lack of spaces
Organize the back room unpack the shipment. Go over sales and learn need advertising strategies for meeting quote. Great management and co-workers experience. Weekend shipment can be overwhelming at times do to lack of spaces. Providing great customer service.

1 2 3 4 5

About Aerosoles

Aerogroup International wants ladies to feel like they're walking on air or, at least, feel like buying a pair of its Aerosoles. – Read more

Aerosoles Salaries