Aerosoles Employee Reviews in United States

Busy, Productive,
Assistant manager/ Key holder (Former Employee) –  Las VegasJuly 13, 2016
I would open and close the store. Would give chats in as give my team and show team leadership skills and make and focus on our goals. Cash handling going to the bank and making change if need making our deposits for the day. Customer service as in selling the product,Answering phone calls and Making orders as what need t
Fun and energetic place to work
Key Holder (Current Employee) –  Rosemont, ILJune 25, 2016
Everyone always has a smile on their face, everyone is always happy to help you when you have questions. Hardest part of the job would have to be dealing with the rude customers.
Pros
fun to work at
Cons
very little work/ life balance
Great for a 1st time worker
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Elizabeth, NJJune 9, 2016
Aerosoles' outlet store is very easy-going and the sales associates and assistant managers are friendly. However, do not expect to grow in this environment - at least not anytime soon.
strong peer support, company becoming more fashion forward
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYMay 12, 2016
inconsistent policies and direction, company instability, low pay compared to rest of the retail market, strong peer support, ineffective
company changes.
Pros
50% employee discounts, affordable health insurance
Cons
inconsistent schedules, unclear company policies
First job great experience
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 18, 2016
Worked with an amazing staff. Flexible hours and great Management. Even the regional manager at the time was easy to talk to. Everyone worked as a team with is a benefit working for a company that doesn't work off of commission.
Producive and fun workplace
Seasonal part-time sales associate (Former Employee) –  Ontario Mills, CAMarch 22, 2016
A typical day of work at aerosols was fun and energetic. I learned how to work with many foreign customers and how to keep them happy although they could not completely understand me. Management was by far the best management team I have ever had, they were very encouraging and supportive. My co-workers were also very encouraging and supportive. The hardest part of the job was helping the customers that came from overseas and spoke nothing but their foreign language so it was extremely difficult to help them. The most enjoyable part of my job was seeing the smile on someone's face when they left the store with a new pair of shoes that they were absolutely in love with.
Aerosoles
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAFebruary 24, 2016
Aerosoles focus on offering women comfortable shoes. It is not just the customer assists themselves; the sales associate aids in trying on and offering customers your opinion. I learned the ins and outs of retail. My co-workers were cool.
Pros
Co-workers
Cons
lunch breaks, slow days
Good Company, Inconsistent management
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Manhattan, NYFebruary 4, 2016
I worked for Aerosoles for one year. People are are friendly and helpful. Schedules are flexible. I learned how to run a small volume store. Driving sales is the hardest part. The people made it fun.
Friendly work place, Provided outstanding customer service and maintained a store goal daily.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Huntington, NYDecember 9, 2015
working in a friendly work place made my job that much enjoyable. I'm in love with fashion and being able to share my knowledge for fashion with my clients, to me is a job well done. I was lucky to be able to have an amazing team and partners that worked by my side to help the day turn out successful. The hardest part about my work day would be maintaining and exceeding store goals with very slow nights. My store location was outside, so during the hectic weathers it was difficult to sell. Working for Aerosoles iv gained stronger leadership skills and becoming extremely comfortable with being responsible for the store and meeting the store needs in every aspect possible. What I enjoyed the most about my work day would be organizing our shipment, trying on new styles and selling them to our clients. Getting our clients to fall in love with our styles as much as we do gives me a feeling of accomplishment and what better feeling is there.
Pros
Every $200 sale you had, you received $5.00 to use in the store.
Cons
Did not provide sick days or personal days.
PRODUCTIVE fun workplace
SALES ASSICIATE (Current Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 7, 2015
A typical day at my job is very upbeat, we get a lot of great customers and spend a lot of time getting to know them. Though the workplace is very fun and we have been very slow lately, mainly because of where we're located.
Excellent Work Environment
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Center Valley, PANovember 9, 2015
Aerosoles always put my quality of life first. I always had excellent peers and a wonderful boss. The best part is selling shoes!!
Pros
Selling shoes
Cons
working nights
Typical hours at Aerosoles from 7:30am -??? On call Saturdays and Sundays
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJOctober 29, 2015
Being an Executive Assistant, I have very confidential information I cannot divulge.

Therefore, I had to leave the company to look for a healthy work environment.
Dark
First Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Woodburn, OROctober 4, 2015
If you like being written up for not making sales in a cold lonely environment with a dead product with no marketing whatsoever then here you go. Every week everyone on conference calls makes up excuses and bologna plans to make next week better and it never is. District managers never support you, if your store needs employees good luck you'll never get the applications until all the potentials already have another job. Then there's the designs of the shoes. Not only will customers come into the store and comment on how ugly they are, they WILL walk out laughing. Then there's the non-stop VIP Membership which they expect 70%!!! Nobody wants to MAYBE save 15%. Then the sales themselves kill any chance of ever seeing a bonus. Anytime you might get let's say a real promotion like BOGO 50% and you actually get in the green for the month they change it to something lame like the VIP 15% off IF you sign up thus killing any potential customers and bonuses. A sinking ship I'm glad to have gotten off of, still feel for those not so fortunate.
Pros
Good pay, great advancement.
Cons
No marketing, horrible cold dead product.
Management Key Holder
Management Retail Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 25, 2015
In the absence of the store manager I acted as manager on duty and operated the business according to SOP. Either opened or closed the business. Cash, credit and check transactions.
Good for short term
Key Holder/ Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GASeptember 22, 2015
Given the limited customer base and size of the store, there is a sense of intimacy with every customer and her needs. Challenges employees to find the balance between selling products and selling themselves.
Professional and Flexible workplace
2nd Assistant (manager) (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDSeptember 17, 2015
Great workplace with supportive management
Typical demand for high numbers found in retail chains
Great Teamwork
Mature target audience which is a plus
Productive and friendly workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYAugust 31, 2015
management, as a whole, is very responsive and transparent. If you're looking for a place where efficient and hard workers are recognized, you will definitely find that here. Work is easy and generally stress free and the product is good. Time off for personal reasons is generally easy to come by and scheduling is to the worker's advantage. This is a company I recommend for anyone looking for a position with extraordinary growth potential in a great work environment.
Pros
friendly employees
Cons
short breaks
Great Product
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  CAAugust 30, 2015
Aerosoles has an amazing product that is easy and fun to sell.

The recent changes in upper management and lack of communication make it difficult to run the store.
What Aerosoles has taught me
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Sea Girt, NJAugust 20, 2015
Aerosoles is a retail shoe company that I have been with for almost 3 years. During my first year there I was promoted to the management team and it has been a wonderful learning experience for me. It has taught me how to be a great leader, develop great communication skills, and make effective decisions quickly.
Productive work place with a positive outlook
Customer Service Representitive (Former Employee) –  EdisonAugust 19, 2015
Working at Aerosoles was fast paced and enjoyable. I assisted customers with order placing, statuses, returns and any other inquiries.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aerosoles. Our community is ready to answer.