Aerotech Inc. Employee Reviews in United States

Always helpful
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COApril 5, 2016
Although I havnt worked for Aerotech in quite awhile. When I did work for them they were fast at getting me a job and always available when I needed to contact them,
Materials Liaison
Material Liaison onsite at gm fairfax plant (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, KSApril 4, 2016
Hardest part of my job is working over nights and that is currently why I am seeking a different path in my life. A typical day at work is working around the GM plant making sure that there are parts for production, document any material issue's throughout the shift. Send end of shift report to YF management that includes any issue's onsite at GM.
Production
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Owensboro, KYFebruary 8, 2016
I like working in a friendly work environment. The employees and management was always helpful. The hardest part of the job was being away from my family.
Pros
good pay
Cons
no free time
DEC Technologies
Electrical Designer/Drafter (Former Employee) –  Dothan, ALJanuary 9, 2016
Learned reverse engineering and rebuilt for Airline industry. Co-workers were always available if I had a problem with the Engineering side of things. But learned and became part of the Engineering team.
Pros
Engineering
Cons
hours
Field Service Engineer / Global Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJanuary 7, 2016
Good job atmosphere, good people to work with, solid benefits, OK salary and vacation. Not much room for advancement. Would work there again.
Very productive enviroment
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAJanuary 3, 2016
Aerotech is a great temp agency. They will always keep you informed on any jobs that fit you. They get paid every week and pays a really good salary. No problem getting my check stubs and they will occasionally com take their employees to lunch!!! I recommend and refer anyone who is looking for employment to search aerotech!!!
Pros
LONG LUNCH BREAKS
es&t
moveing airlane parts from one location to another (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CADecember 1, 2015
exactly good to work at but do to lack of work we were provided I was laid off. the supervisor were very cool sometimes we had big bbq's and potlucks.
Contract Company good to work for
Contract Engineer (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 25, 2015
Very good company for contract work. Well paid and great management too. They took good care of their contract employees
Staffing Company
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 6, 2015
This was a staffing company that got me the job at FloMet. I do not see anything wrong with them but I only worked for them a short amount of time. If there was a problem I never had any trouble.
Pros
Got to get a great job out of the experience
Cons
No cons
Decent
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Vernon Hills, ILOctober 10, 2015
Good people, and wonderful environment. I worked as a contractor for CDW in Vernon Hills, IL. Was 4am - 3pm Monday thru Friday. Good pay, but a lot of time on my feet, and it was a long walk (1/4 mile) to the bathroom.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Long walk to the bathroom.
Good company
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Houston TxAugust 30, 2015
Temp service kept me employed during in between jobs I was able to learn more about where I live at, as well as learning different warehouse procedures
the most enjoyable part of job is to be with other coworkers that i work with
cleaning (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJuly 10, 2015
A typical day at work is cleaning with the area that is when [people done working so we clean every inch of the place so it would be ready for the next day
Pros
cleaning
Cons
leaving the job
Enjoyable work, fast paced
Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Milford, DEApril 28, 2015
Receiving and distributing parts to assembly line and stocking parts for future needs. The work was enjoyable and very fast paced, we would have to work 6 days a week to try and keep up with the shipments.
Pros
Workers and management good people.
Cons
Doors open most of the time freezing inside, sometimes colder in plant then outside.
Good pay, Meny Oppertunities, Contracts...
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  All over Riverside and San Bernardino CountyApril 25, 2015
Contract agreements, different jobs, requires good work habits. Not knowing if job is a potential hire. One way to look at it is that you can go back to the main office and ask for a new location.
very good benefits
Mechanical Component Assembly (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAMarch 26, 2015
aerotech provided a great working experience. I regret leaving aerotech and really enjoyed my seven years with the company and my immediate supervisor was a great guy to work for he was very easy to get along with.
One great company
Tech Support Rep (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 14, 2015
Always welcomes each agency with kindness & bagels(lol)
Happy to work for this company- very professional!
A typical day at work- arrive early , review information
such as a game plan, perform duties assigned, take scheduled breaks on time, and thank the customer for having you on the job.
The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting new people and adding to the job skills the new opportunities you learn.
not horrible
Manual Machinist (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAFebruary 25, 2015
great benefits but sometimes a miserable place to work.... a good company none the less. I would always recommend someone to work there.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
poor management
good place to work
customer servce (Former Employee) –  canton ohFebruary 13, 2015
ok place to work
benefits are not good
the place is not very clean
they do not do drug test so there are some real winners there
Fun environment with low standard on those with familes.
Salesperson (Former Employee) –  Herrin, ILJanuary 19, 2015
There would be an early morning meeting where they taught you how to sell Vacuum cleaners. After that we would load up the vans with our gear and drive to where we were assigned to sell that day. We would work until late at night. This would continue for 6 days straight. We'd be exhausted. We'd have to wake up early and go home late while our home lives suffered. We would only have Sunday to do everything we need to do for the week. Management was very generous and polite. The co-workers were not always getting along but they made it work in the end. The hardest part was the long hours and how my life outside of the job was suffering for it. The most enjoyable part was meeting all kinds of different people each day.
Pros
meeting people and if you sell enough vacuums you get free stuff.
Cons
long hours and not a lot of time for sleeping.
Aerotech
Chassis Inspector (Former Employee) –  Ft. Wayne, INJanuary 12, 2015
Over all Aerotech was friendly and well managed. But securing a job seems difficult.