Aerotech Inc. Employee Reviews

Great website to find a job that suitable for you
Quality control specialist (Current Employee) –  Rancho Cordova, CAMarch 9, 2017
very Happy with the job offers from this site, it allowed me to explore my options and choose the job/carrier that is suitable for me.I would highly recommend this
horrible company
Company Welder (Former Employee) –  Bountiful, UTMarch 9, 2017
this is the worst company i have ever worked for. they don't care about their employees or how hard they make the work for the employees. their engineers have no schooling or any clue on what they are doing when drawing up prints.the supervisors treat their employees horrible and act like they know everything that they have no experience in and are very condescending to all their workers regardless of age or experience. the supervisors will only treat you good as long as you brown nose them. also they wont pay very much for skilled labor and you are lucky if you get a raise and if you do dont expect it to be much.
Pros
great people to work with in the shop
Cons
horrible superiors, highly disorganized, and very difficult working conditions
Productive workplace
Warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COFebruary 6, 2017
I was building mattresses
It was very hard physical work to perform
Company was very well organized
It was hard for me to work overtimes during weekends
Pros
lunch
Cons
healthcare
nice place to work
mechanic (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAFebruary 3, 2017
this was a mechanics job on a short term contract to repair military striker vehicles. Working at the port of San Diego was fun. The days were long,but the days went fast.
Pros
enjoyed San diego
Cons
lunches
Two thumbs up for Aerotech!!
Electricians helper/ apprenticeship (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMDecember 30, 2016
Aerotech hired me with great hours and without a doubt a fantastic opportunity to learn solar paneling in a highly professional environment. Aerotech management took the time to see how things were working out for me, they truly showed they cared sincerely about there employees. I met many great people during this massive solar project and really enjoyed myself, its too bad that I came into this project so close to the ending of this job. The most challenging part of this project had to of been the weather, we had a lot of rain, strong wind, snow, and hail over this wide terrain I learned to dress appropriately and pack light. The outcome of success from this project was well rewarding. I really enjoyed this job
Pros
Learning Solar, Company bought breakfast and lunch once a week
Cons
Two hour travel from and to work site which left short time to ready myself for the following day
Great agency
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Milford, CTNovember 16, 2016
Areotech has a lot of contracts that deal with government and state regulations. However, most of their contracts are few but long term so employees do not leave. For that reason their hiring process is slow. I will however continue to work with them.
i am a hard worker
Fire Watch (Former Employee) –  Portsmouth, VANovember 11, 2016
always early for work never like to be late or even 10 min early never know what can happen . Willing to work in rain or shine or snow. co workers work with are fun to work with and love to differently get the job done. don't really have a hard part except to know on getting into tight spots i am always the one to do it due to being so small .
Pros
love to work
its a good company to work for
Asembly (Former Employee) –  Chatsworth, CANovember 2, 2016
I like working with then cuz they try to help you find a job. They will find some job that is fit for your skills. One good thing about aerotech they try to work with you
hard to speak with co-workers
Picker\packer (Former Employee) –  Jonestown, PAOctober 28, 2016
it was hard to work here because, the employees either spoke no english or very poor english, except for supervisors and office workers.
Fun environment
Line Support (Former Employee) –  Portland, OROctober 15, 2016
The company is very Nice, works fast and easy to get ahold of. Nice workers and strong work ethic. They got me working fast, I got along with everyone I was put into work with and had a good learning experience on the job.
Pros
Got right to work
Cons
Out of work fast
The job itself was great
Post Close Loan Reviewer (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAOctober 10, 2016
Co-workers are great, and supervisors on the job are nice.

I have been there for 9 months and I don't have any contact with anyone inside the company to keep me posted on job security.

They pay once a week which is a plus.
Pay rate is not what it should be for the position.
Pros
Current job is close to home
Cons
pay is not up what it should be for the position
You are just a number
Assembly Worker (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIOctober 8, 2016
Like any temp service they really could care less about you as a person because they are filling a quota. They are trying to stay employed just like anyone else in customer service.
Job was easy and had decent pay
Packer (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXSeptember 22, 2016
Only worked there a month, did not like Texas so moved back to Georgia. But the job was ok. I packed items in boxes to be shipped. It was fasted paced but I liked that.
Pros
Did not need a diploma or GED to work.
Cons
Job was temporary
Overall great organization to work for
Asset Management Specialist (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAJune 30, 2016
Very professional, organized and team oriented company. Typical day of work was 8-5pm and I did office management work as well as government asset management for Northrop Grumman.
Aeroteck is an employment agency
Insurance Follow-up Agent (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COJune 26, 2016
This company is not a good company to work for

I learned nothing about the job

my co-workers were friendly

Management was not willing to work with you.
Pros
pay was good
Cons
not enough training
Very fasted paced great for a quick learner!!
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis-Saint Paul, MNJune 14, 2016
I really enjoyed working for Aerotek, I was not impressed with the advancement in the positon of the job at hand. I expressed my concerns to the over seeing supervisor a couple of times but no resolve. Eventually i found something that pays a lot better and closer to home.
Pros
Great pay, Great People as long as you keep to your self and do your JOB!
Cons
no flexible with the scheduled times
Productive work place
Avionics Installer (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJune 3, 2016
Easy to get along with co-workers and helped you with your professional growth towards you working career. They kept us well informed of all situations and provided training where lacking. all around good place to work i would work there again.
Pros
decent income
Cons
not perminent
Successful innovative company.
Systems Analyst (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAMay 4, 2016
In business 45 years. Employee stock option. Low out of pocket medical cost to employees. Challenging duties as sales order are seldom repeats of previous orders.
Pros
Willingness of my group leader to help solve issues that arise.
Cons
Short breaks, no room for advancement.
Always helpful
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COApril 5, 2016
Although I havnt worked for Aerotech in quite awhile. When I did work for them they were fast at getting me a job and always available when I needed to contact them,
Materials Liaison
Material Liaison onsite at gm fairfax plant (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, KSApril 4, 2016
Hardest part of my job is working over nights and that is currently why I am seeking a different path in my life. A typical day at work is working around the GM plant making sure that there are parts for production, document any material issue's throughout the shift. Send end of shift report to YF management that includes any issue's onsite at GM.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aerotech Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8