Aerotek
2,630 reviews

Aerotek Employer Reviews

Good Place to get experience
AS (Current Employee), Charleston, SCJanuary 27, 2015
Good company; great way to gain experience when you're fresh out of college. Good place to get gain different skills that you may not have elsewhere
Industrial work for the production line
Industrial Worker Hired by Wenner Bread (Current Employee), Bayport, NYJanuary 27, 2015
Pros: stable work
Cons: little room for growth
I originally signed on with Aerotek for industrial work and I was later rehired to the company I am working for now. The work is very physical and you have a limited amount of learning to do. The work is there and very stable, but you often rely on co-workers for support in daily responsibilities to get thru the day. Not much going on with employees and management unless you are a promoted person in your area. I really don't recommend this type of work for a college student unless you really are looking to work only for a limited time.
One of my most favorite jobs
Material Coordinator (Former Employee), Austin, TXJanuary 27, 2015
Pros: paid weekly
Worked with great people, cool, understanding supervisor, great pay and great hours.
Read below
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Chino, CAJanuary 27, 2015
A typical day at work would be answering anywhere between 25-85 calls per day and assisting product consumers with recall and warranty related issues. I came to gain knowledge about the automotive industry as well as automotive recall and warranty guidelines. Management from American Honda Motor Company (AHM) was superb as far the management through Aerotek, I feel they have improvements to make beginning with the hiring process on forward. There was no hard part about the job it was very self explanatory and AHM provided all the necessary tools needed to complete our daily job functions. I would have to say that the most enjoyable part was gaining a bit of self satisfaction when being able to provide a customer with world class customer service and being able to ensure reliability in the company and its associates.
Great company to work for.
Cable Technician (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 26, 2015
Great company to work for. They linked me with an excellent employer.
Interesting place to Work
HPA (Former Employee), Woodland Hills, UTJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: information provided
Cons: short lunches-micro managing
They did give employees tools and information to do the job. The managers were very knowledgable and helpful if we had questions,
SkoFlo is not a fun place if your looking for a "family" type atmosphere
Quality Control Technician II (Former Employee), Woodinville, WAJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: great pay
Cons: never "fit in".
Great pay, but atmosphere is not the greatest. The "clicks" are like high school.
Excellent company to work for. Well educated and professional.
Patient Case Coordinator (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: always educating their employees for excellent service
The always educate their employee's on excellent customers service. The atmosphere is warm and inviting. Well balanced team work. Management is well educated and very helpful.I really enjoy working with my team.
good
Stryker Mechanic (Former Employee), Federal Way, WAJanuary 25, 2015
Pros: great transition from country to country and they kept in contact.
I was taken care of when requested and the process of working in another country was virtually flawless.
Nationawide recruiting/staffing agency with a wide range of industry
Field Technician (Former Employee), Newark, NJJanuary 24, 2015
Pros: professional development, engaged management
Cons: temporary work, no 401k
At this job, I learn how to take and ship air samples, and how to use inclinalyisis software. The hardest part about the job was working out in the elements. The most enjoyable part of the job was learning how to use equipment.
Good job until 1-1-2015
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Appleton, WIJanuary 24, 2015
Cons: forfeited breaks, they preferred you cut lunch short.
This was a good job until the company brought on a huge new client and we were under prepared. Our 15 minute breaks completely vanished and they assigned me to a team that is being phased out. What does that tell you? Everyday felt like a waste of my life.
Aerotek is a staffing/contracting Company
Fee Recon Specialist (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJanuary 23, 2015
Aerotek is a staffing/contracting Company, over all positive experience.
management has no idea how to manage machine operators
Food Packaging Machine Operator (Former Employee), Chambersburg, PAJanuary 23, 2015
Very dissapointing job opportunity. I was not explained what the job entailed and after starting work found that they were not supplying me with tools and had to purchase tools. Co-workers were pretty good. There was no typical day. The time you started or might have ended totally was determined by the production schedule. Plenty of overtime...the first time I would say too much. The most enjoyable part of the day were the breaks, lol.
Very good at find temp work for me.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJanuary 23, 2015
Friendly people who you can tell cares and helps you find employment.
Temporary
Apprentice Electrician (Current Employee), Tennesse Colony, TexasJanuary 23, 2015
The environment is a prison and being exposed to such living is not idea.
Great working atmosphere
Title Clearance Analyst (Former Employee), Coraopolis, PAJanuary 23, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Cons: i was a temp for two years
I enjoyed working at TitleSource, the atmosphere was really nice. I had one of the best managers when I started working there.
GOod
Office Assistant (Former Employee), Paterson, WAJanuary 22, 2015
I enjoy working for Aerotek. only thing that i didnt like and im pretty sure it wasnt their fault but when i got laid off 2xs for working at the winery as soonest i got home i got told i was laid off. i thought it was very dumb that they didnt tell me while i was at work.
Very nice work enviroment
Game Technician for Geek Squad (Former Employee), Chino , CAJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: very friendly work enviroment
Cons: no healthcare or any sort of benefits
Fast paced workplace with a lot of work ethic and brain work involved.

Learned how to test and wipe many varieties of tablets and game consoles.

Also was promoted to be a game technician and learned how to fix broken and modified consoles.
great place for second job
packer/material handler (Former Employee), Hanover, PAJanuary 22, 2015
while initially the hours and overtime was working for me the obvious lack of incentive, carless layoffs and high turnover rate vs applicants allowed this staffing agency to provide little to no warning for layoffs, zero incentive and opportunity for advancement all the while using the high applicant rate as a means of no incentive, no advancement opportunity for a low pay environment that fed the revolving door of needless, carless layoffs and high turnover.
Mail room (Former Employee), West ChesterJanuary 22, 2015
I liked working for them, they were very diligent and responsive to anything I had a question about.

1 2 3 4 5

About Aerotek

Aerotek is a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry. With more than three decades in the recruiting and staffing industry, – Read more