Aerotek Employee Reviews in United States

Found 4,460 reviews matching the search
Great entry level position
Business Operation Associate (Former Employee) –  Hanover, MDMay 22, 2016
Great co-workers. Great team environment.
Fast paced environment. Benefits. Stable entry level position for the business world. Great opportunities for advancement. The company doesn't close for inclement weather. You can take time off though if you are snowed in. Supervisors are able to work from home too (not always, but it is an option for snow days etc.).
Pros
Training. Promotion opportunities. Supportive environment.
Cons
Fast-paced high volumes of work deadlines
horrible
Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSMay 21, 2016
the only position they have is by the Airport.What a horrible experience that was. 60 Miles a Day and taxed out the wazoo.
Quicken Loans as a contract worker
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIMay 21, 2016
Working at Quicken Loans started off being fun though there was a ton of information to learn. The immediate management was promoted so quickly at such a young age that they treated those of us working like we were beneath them. If they did not like you, they targeted you for public ridicule and shaming on a regular basis. There was a constant push to refer people for loans and refer people to jobs, problem being that since I wasn't being treated well, why would I put anyone I like in the same position? Luckily for me I was not a direct hire and could get out of there when the public shaming was too much.
Pros
Lots of free food and drinks
Cons
Management sets you up to fail then mocks you.
fun workplace
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 20, 2016
Very easy repetitive work
scanning in materials on the receiving line
Management is lenient
everyone is easy going
atmosphere is good
must be able to work as a team
friendly and professional
Patient Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZMay 20, 2016
good company, great jobs and friendly staff. still with the company they hired me for. room for growth and new opportunities, very pleased
Great
Veteran Service Representative (Maximus) (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXMay 19, 2016
Great everything I loved the company assisted veterans great program. They assisted me with my problems. They helped veterans seek medical attention.
Pros
everything
Cons
exciting and a learning experience
Mechanical Assembler (Former Employee) –  Garland, TXMay 19, 2016
this job was educational on a daily basis because I learned hands on reading blueprints and working strictly from them.management was very helpful and courteous by properly training the hires before letting them work on a project by themselves.i enjoyed mostly the completion of a unit being built and watching the team hard work roll out the door to a custumer.
Pros
cookouts
Cons
no health insurance
Very busy always work.
Warehouse/ Lumper (Former Employee) –  Chesterbrook, PAMay 18, 2016
Loading the belts with boxes of liqour or unloading trucks at wine and spirit stores without breaking the product. I learned to pace myself and to be safe. Didn't have a chance to really talk to management.
Its a Temp Service
Temp (Former Employee) –  Arden Hills, MNMay 18, 2016
Its what you expect from a temp service, the recruiters are highly professional. They try to find you a job that actually works for you. They take the extra time to figure out exactly what you looking for and get you as close to that as they can. Not all the jobs are temp to hire but they will find you work again with a week or two if the you had or have isnt working out.
Pros
Reliable
Cons
Temp Service
Outstanding Staff & Recruiters
Membership Services Agent II _ Anthem Blue Cross (Former Employee) –  Northridge, CAMay 18, 2016
This agency is truly rock solid. If you are going to join an agency, I highly recommend this one. They keep you informed and work hard to keep you working hard!!!
Pros
Professional, Punctual with pay & They go the extra mile to keep you informed
Cons
Cap on paid sick time accrual
I enjoyed working them. It"s just that I worked 2 years for them and never got hired
Production Associate (Current Employee) –  Duncan, SCMay 18, 2016
Their people were nice and the job was good. On a day to day basis I would run something called a hotplate welder. just heating up two parts then, pressing them together to make them fuss to each other.
Awesome Company
TEMP (Former Employee) –  Mooresville, NCMay 18, 2016
The company is great with providing one with work. They are organized and are willing to find work that fits one schedule. Management is good.
Pros
great work environment
Cons
Work attire
Serves its purpose
Store Associate (part-time) (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 17, 2016
Technically I didn't work for Aerotek directly. I was working for NIntendo through Aerotek however aerotek did get me work and helped me with the transition of working for their company.
Pros
worked at a real fun company
Cons
poor communication
great work experience and network
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  syracuse,nyMay 16, 2016
a typical day in position was in a breast care office, radiology. I was a medical office assistant. I would turn computer and fax and phoes on. check patients in, make sure patients had proper paerwork and correct scripts to be able to keep appt. bring patients back to dressing room, make sure all patients had correct scripts and update info for the week.
Pros
gained experience and networking
Cons
temp based position
Good, Responsible Contracting Company
Senior Engineer - Contract (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, COMay 16, 2016
Work at the company to which I was assigned was interesting and challenging. Like most contract type positions, there were no benefits but the salary compensation was very good.
poor management
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 16, 2016
communication lacking from office staff
they tell you any changes after the fact
had some interesting assignments
hours were great, very educational experience
Pros
peop;e i worked with were great and we had fun
Cons
if you are hurt on the job, they will not pay for doctor visit
really nice clean place to work
Battery Assembler (Former Employee) –  Hunt Valley, MDMay 15, 2016
put on lab coats, set up equipment get chemicals. had to careful, chemicals highly explosive. got along with everyone. had to be careful
Pros
clean
Cons
there were not any
A productive and fun work place
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Montgomery, ALMay 15, 2016
working with aerotek is ok I just they will hire you on like most companies in three months but overall its a great work environment everyone come with positive altitudes and ready to every one is a strong team player
Good Company
AVIONICS TECHNICIAN (Current Employee) –  New JerseyMay 15, 2016
Decent company so far. The company has fulfilled all promises made during hiring process. The recruiters continue to check on you long after hire date. It would be better if they offered vacation or sick time. The company did not provide any relocation allowance. I'm enjoying my time here.
Pros
Pay rate, Benefits
Cons
No vacation, No relocation allowance
Challenging and Rewarding
Consumer Finance Representative (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 13, 2016
Special Servicing Operations, is responsible to take inbound calls and evaluate customer accounts to determine actions to maintain assessment fee accounts and loan contracts to provide accurate billing. maintenance fee changes and other billings throughout the year. Respond to customer questions and complaints to ensure satisfaction and prevention of delinquencies. Submit adjustment requests, refund requests includes customer follow-ups. Required to work closely with Collections, Owner Relations, and Reservations.