Aerotek Employee Reviews

Found 4,929 reviews matching the search
Hard work with a good chance of being fired
Production team member (Current Employee) –  Princeton, INNovember 5, 2016
I have worked for Aerotek at the Toyota Princeton plant for 7 months. I spend each day working in the paint department. The work itself isn't bad and the pay is very good considering it is an entry level assembly line job but you will have 48 - 60 hours of work per week and they do fire a lot of people without any notice until you try to come into work. It is very difficult to produce high enough quality to remain employed here and that becomes insanely stressful. There is no way to get a different position in the factory so you better get a job that you are going to be good at.
Pros
Great pay, good benefits, easy to sign up with
Cons
difficult work, very stressful, poor training, no help if needed
Can find you decent work relatively quickly
Account Resolution Specialist (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXJuly 18, 2016
For my personal opinion Aerotek isn't bad at all. Its one of the better staffing companies. Got me a job through a contract and I'm now permanent with the company. Aerotek actually paid a little more than the company I work with and offered us benefits AND we got a raise through them as well while on contract. Ive been with a few temp agencies and none were even close to Aerotek overall besides BG Staffing. If you need work soon and willing to take a chance on a temp to perm its honestly a decent company. It was at times unnerving with the uncertainty of the situation and the contract but it all ended up working out in the end for most of us. Once again my personal experience in Irving, TX so of course other results may vary. But definitely worth a shot if you are un employed or looking for quick work
Pros
Benefits, decent pay, Management/staff, opportunity
Cons
Not knowing if the contract can end at any moment, Time with them wont count towards the actual company
Work hard play hard mentality; good starter job
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Lansing, MINovember 3, 2016
Fun company culture. They really try to do their best to compensate the hard work you put in but it is a grind. Depending on the day you could be done at 5 or 5:30 but others it could be 7:30 or 8 before you feel comfortable leaving, and you may still have not hit your expectations for the day. Great place to start out and learn but tough work-life balance.
Pros
fun coworkers, company culture, compensation
Cons
work-life balance, high stress
Energetic Company.
Vendor Analyst (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MINovember 22, 2016
Coworkers were more than just team members, we were like family. Working for the company provided bonuses based off the work effort that was put forth. Decent salary. The call center was partitioned into divisions, e.g., Team H2O or Beast Team etc. which boosted our morale to work harder to close on homeowners loans especially priorities 1-3 in conjucntion with utilizing the isms, i.e., company ethics and or / guidelines. Very energetic atmosphere.
Pros
Consistant work-schedule
Cons
N/A
Could be an Amazing place to work, but......
Customer Experience Specialist (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJuly 2, 2016
I started Aerotek on February 15th, 2016. I was contracted through them to work for a company based out of Morrisville, NC. It was so exciting for me. I was completely thrilled with the new opportunity before me, because I had been looking for the opportunity they presented me for a long time. It was a short lived dream. The company they contract for has management that SHOWS way too much favoritism, and if they don't like you, well it's out the door for you. I was robbed of my dream to become permanent. Not only that, but they released me for such a ridiculous reason...
Pros
Good work schedule, Provided free meals
Cons
Temp-to-hire positions, no benefits until you become permanent, Favoritism with certain employees
Easy work
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GANovember 18, 2016
Sign into RF scan gun and pick product from location with correct quantity for order.

Management was decent

Co-workers were great people and made you feel welcome

Hardest part of the job was counting large quantities of parts,

Most enjoyable part was being able to listen to music and the breaks.
Pros
Rarely worked weekends and hour lunch break
Cons
No real advancements and no raises
Contract Recruiter
Foreclosure Compliance Analyst III/Paralegal (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJSeptember 10, 2016
Aerotek is a very large recruiting firm. During the investigation of mortgage foreclosure fraud, Aerotek hired hundreds of individuals to work on the Independent Foreclosure Review. However, it did not appear that Aerotek took the time to properly screen applicants. Many were there to collect a paycheck and did minimal, if any, work.
Pros
breaks twice a day, wekkly paychecks, good benefits at a reasonable cost to the employee
Cons
Contract position, therefore, there is no guarantee when you job will end.
Shift-Lead/Debug Technician
Team Lead/Debug Technician (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 23, 2016
A typical day at work consisted of clocking in at 1pm and would clock out anywhere between 2am-4am, six days a week. The work was challenging enough to keep my mind active and the constant changes kept me on my toes. I had a great supervisor who was tough, but fair. She stood behind me when I had to make on-the-spot decisions and made me feel like what I was doing was important. The hardest part of this job had to be working such long hours with only one day off a week. However, working with people from all over the globe was amazing.
Pros
challenging work atmostphere, culture, great management, variety of work responsibilities
Cons
mandatory overtime, little opportunity for advancement
I needed work; they found me work!
Building Engineer - Cushman Wakefield Property (Current Employee) –  Hanover, MDAugust 14, 2016
Aerotek Company is a resource for professionals out of work after being employed for a long period of time. One stop shopping for jobs that will put the potential employee out in job market electronically and present you in a positive way to multiple employers. Unless you have help like you receive from Aerotek, you are unfamiliar with the process. I was hired by two employers and one job overlapped the other. However, the negative is it is temporary and you don't know from one week to the next whether the job opportunity will continue. Truthfully, all jobs are temporary but this one let you know it on the first day. The salary is somewhere in the middle. Some money for you and some for the company that found you the work. All fair in the job search market. One positive that was surprising, Aerotek pays weekly! It's been a long time since I had a once a week pay job!! It beats unemployment, I rather work for my money!
Pros
Treat you like a professional, once a week pay
Cons
Uncertain whether job will last, pay is not top dollar but fair.
Productive work environment, long days, grind, good people.
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 7, 2016
Aerotek is a great job to start out at after college, with the new rates entry level people out of school will now get 60K after hitting certain numbers plus commission and bonus. You can make decent money here but it is quite a grind and you need to be prepared to work 50-60 hours a week and some weekends.
Pros
good compensation, good culture, free lunches, happy hours
Cons
Long days, not the best benefits

Want to know more about Aerotek?

Ask a question
Fun work place
Customer Support Associate/ Payroll Specialist (Former Employee) –  South San Francisco, CASeptember 7, 2016
A typical day in this position is to answer emails and calls from contractors, making sure that all time cards are turned in on time, taking care of any HR paperwork for workers compensation etc.
I had good co-workers to rely on when i felt overwhelmed.
The company know how to take care of it's employees because when the office hit a specific goal, we would have outings, dinners and celebrations.
Pros
Free lunches, company/team trips
Cons
The company doesn't offer part time jobs.
For a temp agency they need to keep in contact with their workers once temp assignment ends.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CAAugust 9, 2016
I never worked for a temp angency before, keeping track of my automatic deposit was a problem, took over 2 months to get it started even though I had given all infomation and paper work needed before job started. The worker in charge of health care didn't have dates of hire correct so delayed my health card benefits. Called me on Memorial Day 2014 to end my assignment, and never called me back for another assigment.
Cons
This temp agency
Great for anyone that is competitive and interested in sales
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCDecember 6, 2016
I got into recruiting because I enjoy working with people. This role required a lot of selling and cold calling. Not for me.
Pros
Compensation is now more competitive
Cons
ZERO work life balance. You will work 70+ hours a week and be answering calls, emails and texts on weekend.
The staff was great to work with.
Inbound Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pittsford NYNovember 22, 2016
I enjoy working for Aerotek except for the fact that there were no benefits or paid time off. Job security was absent. I actually work at Maximus through Aerotek and I had a great experience. I really enjoy the job I was doing and had a great supervisor and co workers
Pros
great people
Cons
no insurance
Good Temp agency
Marine Electrician (Current Employee) –  Bremerton, WASeptember 26, 2016
Keeps me about as busy as expected for a temp agency. Have to keep an eye on your pay as with any job.
Love being able to learn a lot and the experience with various companies.
Gives a potential full time employer a sneak peak at who you are before you apply to work for them.
I love doing new things.
The hardest part goes without saying, its temporary.
Pros
You have work and money coming in, face time with potential employers
Cons
no benifits
Profesional, Supportive
Administrative Assistant / Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Hobbs, NMSeptember 7, 2016
Great company to work for, compensation is great and they do take care of their employees. Work culture is professional, fair and friendly. Management has an open door policy, they truly care about their employees. Definitely recommend them and would work for them again.
Decent Temp agency
Machinist (Former Employee) –  Brazil, INAugust 29, 2016
Their follow up skills could use some work. The pay is nice, but their screening for employees is a joke. Almost all the guys I worked with had little to no experience in the CNC field and I ended up spending more time helping others than I did running my own CNC lathes. This was for a production company, and i could have done way better if I wasn't having to help the others so much.
Pros
Salary, work hours
Cons
Follow ups, inexperienced coworkers
Direct to hire position
Mortgage Support Associate (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIAugust 10, 2016
Selected for a direct to hire position. Took a year to be directly hired by the company. Enjoyed my co-workers and I did not interact with the agency a lot once selected. Enjoyed my position, learned a lot. Major con was not made aware of additional positions and benefits of being with this company.
Pros
Enjoyed position
Cons
Unware of additional positions and benefits of being with this company.
Great culture with minimal room for improvement
Field Marketing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Hanover, MDOctober 31, 2016
The company is great and the culture has always been a major selling point for the company. It is like working with your family which provides a level of teamwork I haven't seen at other places.
Pros
Culture, Team Outings
Cons
Compensation
I loved the job, just not the staff so much
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Asheboro, NCSeptember 28, 2016
I really enjoyed working here and had an amazing experience material handling for some time. The only problem I experienced at this job was being harassed by my supervisor almost every other day; this made me not even want to come into work most of the time.
Pros
vacations, employee dinners
Cons
short breaks, high health insurance, no benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aerotek. Our community is ready to answer.