Aerotek

3.1K reviews

Aerotek Employee Reviews

Good Job, not enough Job security.
VOI Processor (Current Employee), West Des Moines, IAJuly 29, 2015
My old recruiter Steve Logsdon is the best. The place he put me at isn't the greatest but he is better than the job itself.

Equifax-
Working for this company is not very fun. It is boring and they will not hirer you on full time at all. No matter how much work and help you put in it doesn't matter you will not get hired on fulltime at Equifax.
Great work environment
Inspector (Former Employee), Columbia, SCJuly 29, 2015
The work environment is amazing. You don't get bored doing the same thing over and over, because they move you around the facility to learn new positions.
Fun work place with great advancement opportunities
Intern/ Sourcer (Former Employee), Rancho Cordova, CAJuly 29, 2015
This is a great place to work as an entry level position! It teaches you great skills and gives you plenty of real life experience in the first week. An awesome building block for future positions!
Typical Cheical Laboratory
Laboratory Technician (Current Employee), Henry, ILJuly 29, 2015
Pros: informal atmosphere
Cons: few benefits
It is challenging work, and can sometimes be very stressful, but gives a sense of accomplishment at the end of the day. It is also an informal atmosphere, and good for a self-starter.
Ok Angency
Loan Servicing Specialist (Former Employee), Bloomington, MNJuly 28, 2015
Pros: They will get an employment assignment within reasonable amount of time.
Cons: The pay is not competitive compared to other angencies.
They do care about their employees but their management needs a little work and their pay is unsatisfactory. I don't have much good or bad to say about the organization.
Fun Work enviorment
Reservations Agent (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZJuly 27, 2015
Pros: Hours, people, pay
Cons: temp.
Fun and relaxed enviornment free of judgement towards any race or religion, co-workers are just as nice as the management.
Productive and fun workplace
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee), Hamden, CTJuly 27, 2015
Aerotek is a great place to work that offers sales minded individuals room to grow. The atmosphere is great, everyone is like-minded and goal oriented.
productive, fast pace
Procurement Buyer (Contractor) (Current Employee), DetroitJuly 27, 2015
Being able to start a task from start to finish without having to re-inventing the wheel. My best day at work is being able to have a satisfied customer and a successful supplier to provide the right commodity at the right time and at the right price.
great people to work with
assembler (Former Employee), austin, txJuly 27, 2015
Pros: had a job
Cons: short breaks
great people to work with and looked forward to my day.
the work wasn't complex and easy to pick up
no job security so could of been let go at anytime
hardest part of the job was not knowing when your last day was going to be and didn't appreciate all the work you put in everyday
Worst temp staff I have seen
Ex applicant (Former Employee), ShirlingtonJuly 27, 2015
Pros: Non
Cons: Bad staff etiquette
Ok this company like majority temp agencies don't care if you find employment or not because they have a job. They advertise they have lots of jobs bet that's a complete lie

I was interviewed by Brittany and then heard nothing; I constantly emailed her even called the office but her response was the same response; which was I'm keeping my eyes open for something that meets your criteria...mmm

I wouldn't even have be disappointed if she had just said you are not a good match for our company. Instead she just wanted to keep my name on their roster probably because they work on commission . I have worked in the govt in an administrative positions until I retired out so I know I qualify for any position they have.

Needless to say I signed up with Manpower Temp agency.

If you are looking for a job try Manpower ASAP
productive workplace
Computer Tester (Former Employee), Louisville, KYJuly 27, 2015
A good place work if you are into the IT field. Working on ATM machines. Some of the managers did not seem like they knew what they where doing because they did not know how to communicate with the employees.
Very Productive hard working job
General Labor (Former Employee), Salida, CAJuly 26, 2015
Pros: overtime, paid weekly
Cons: hard labor
They worked well with my schedule and found me a nice job and even better payday was every week. they gave me lots of overtime.
qa
Quality Inspector (Former Employee), Bartlett, TNJuly 26, 2015
I love what I did work we ship ink to all big stores such Wal-Mart Walgreens office depot and more I also count the produce when it came in
Good learning environment
8 Year Employee (Former Employee), Warren, MIJuly 26, 2015
Pros: Flexible work hours
The work day involved cycles of testing automotive diagnostic software testing of scan tool data and vehicle controller programming on production vehicles before the software was released to automotive dealerships. Also creating test cases to document test steps and reporting of abnormal results.

I learned a lot about the vehicle controller communications of Class 2, CAN and Global A vehicle communications.

The Aerotek management is accessible and responsive.

The co-workers are respectable and willing to learn.
Fun and fast paced
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Peoria IlJuly 25, 2015
I loved working for this company, They work for well with their employees and are very dedicated to their employees. I just did not like that the main office is located in Bloomington, Il.
Great company outreach
Customer Service Call Center Representative (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIJuly 25, 2015
Very efficient in work placement. My Representative kept in touch on a weekly basis and sometimes even on a daily basis. The company was very good about the time I needed off even though they did not offer Sick,Vacation, or Pto time.
Fast-Paced and Energetic
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJuly 25, 2015
Pros: Management/Team Support
Cons: Short Breaks
Answering calls back to back kept you on your toes and you never got bored. You always had a different customer with a different attitude and having them end a call satisfied was the way to go.
The most enjoyable part of the job?
Forklift Driver/Truck Loader (Former Employee), PhiladelphiaJuly 25, 2015
Pros: Having a job
Cons: Non team players
My connection with co-workers, growing as a strong team. To build a positive work setting, as well is learning to build for a promotion.
Productive place to work
Demolition/Restoration Engineer at M. H. Eby, Inc. (Former Employee), Hanover, MDJuly 24, 2015
Having a variety of jobs to do to keep busy. Everyone works well with other co-workers. The hardest part of the job is staying busy.
Very Deceptive Company
GCMS Operator (Current Employee), Kansas City, MOJuly 24, 2015
Pros: No Pros
Cons: unethical
This company is very deceptive and only cares about you as a number. No loyalty to help you or your career. Avoid if at all possible
Headquarters