Aerotek Employee Reviews in United States

Found 4,706 reviews matching the search
Young Work Environment but does not have long term retention.
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  ConnecticutFebruary 3, 2016
-Calling and reaching out to new candidates for job openings daily.
- Bringing them through the process for interviews all the way to starting them in the job.
- Management is not great- It's people that have high commission and thats how promotions happen- totally not based on you and your performance. These managers have no real management skill.
- The other employees are young and vibrant which makes this a tolerable place to work and that part is fun.
Pros
1 Hour for Lunch, Good Health Benefits, Quarterly Bonus by hitting goals
Cons
No Work/Life Balance, Untrained Managers, Possible weekend Work, Start work at 7:30 AM- leave at 6:30PM
If you need a job they can probably put you to work
Driver /Shipping Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cordova, CA 95670February 5, 2016
An ok place to work from my experience they do not really do much to help you in the way of advancement or getting raises. They seem to just be satisfied with putting you to work, not worried about how you are treated on the job and not helpful in resolving issues. The typical day varies depending on where you are working as this is staffing agency. The learning aspect is really dependent on you as they offer no courses to learn anything. The immediate management is unresponsive to any issues as long as you don't bring up any problems you will be ok. The hardest part was dealing with the onsite representative. I enjoyed the people I worked with.
Pros
Cons
Not very oriented in helping their workers
Very demanding but atmosphere was very relaxed. Could sometimes get a little stressful when dealing with the insurance companies (long hold times)
Contract Benefit Verification Specialist (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 18, 2016
Great opportunity. Company has a nice corporate culture. Of course as a contract worker I was only there for 12 weeks. But it seemed like the employees that work for this company really like it and enjoy the fringe benefits, like free drinks (of any kind) hot and cold. Also, flat ware.

I got along with everyone for the most part but it can appear a little clickish. It did not bother me because my focus was making sure I did what I was supposed to do to keep my job.

I had an excellent trainer and supervisor. She knows her job and is very understanding.
Pros
Free lunches during the blizzard period and dinner if you are asked to work overtime, fun environment, the team was very cohesive for the most part
Cons
Training is extremely stressful.
Great company all way around.
Civil Inspector (Former Employee) –  Meridian, MississippiJanuary 29, 2016
As with most companies it's still the supervisory group that make it a good company. The day to day people you work with every day. Aerotek is no exception. My placement staffer was a genuine caring person. He acted more like a family member in caring for my welfare. He didn't just place me and leave me, he actually checked on me quite often, He cared just as much for me as he did the company he placed me with. I cannot say enough in praise for him or the Aerotek Company.
Pros
Regular follow-up on how you are fairing, how you feel about your assignment, seeking out any issues before they become problems.
Cons
Can't think of any.
Executive Liaison
Executive Liaison (Former Employee) –  Warren, MIMarch 9, 2016
Each day I acted as a executive case manager for customer concerns escalated to GM’s Global Executive Board. I was a Liaison between customers, GM Corporation, GM Dealerships, District Managers of Sales and After Sales committed to resolving complex customer concerns. I was an Initiator of technical assistance, brand quality, legal, and/or customer activity
Cons
No raises or job advancement
They misinformed me of the job that I was applying for. I would not recommend them to anyone. My contact seemed very disorganized.
Denial Management Professional (Former Employee) –  Tinley Park, ILJanuary 8, 2016
I loved the position they placed me with, but it was a temporary position, and I was told it was a temporary to permanent position. The co-workers were great. I learned a new side to EPIC and many other software. I worked denial management for commercial insurance. I would review an account that was denied by the insurance company. Review if the denial is feasible, and if not correct it in numerous different ways. Whether it is appealing the claim, contacting the insurance company, adjusting contractual adjustments that were not adjusted previously, or contacting the patient, it all depends on the denial. The hardest part of the job was trying to contact the insurance companies without staying on hold for 2 hours, and having to leave the company when the person on disability came back to work.
Pros
employee benefits
Cons
they misinformed me
recruiters are good help sometimes
Machine Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 8, 2016
they are a staffing agency so once they find something that matches they disappear. they hired me for a position and only asked if i was interested in long hours and overtime pay, the job they matched me for was basically just to fill spots and no consideration for drive to and from work and other inconviniences
Pros
health benefits
Cons
no social life
Temp Agency
technical support,assistance to chemists,mechanics (Former Employee) –  Wayne, PAMarch 21, 2016
If your looking for employment, this is the place. They find jobs for a person pretty quickly.They have all types of work for anybody. I Need some thing with benefits health, 401k and satiability of always having and moving forward on the job
Pros
not too long without a job, and they pay every week
Cons
Health care, 401k, no satiability or advancement
My review for Aerotek was disappointing, the job ended to quickly.poor management, there was lack of communication
Warehouse Cleaning Technician (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALMarch 2, 2016
The job through Aerotek started off good. The disappointing part was the job assignment ended rather quickly. There was poor communication from Aerotek and Qualitest, Qualitest, was the place I worked at.
Pros
There were good benefits through the job.
Cons
poor communication skills, the qualification for the job was unclear, the job assignment end rather quickly.
Don't hold your breath
Premium Specialist at Transamerica (Former Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAJanuary 21, 2016
Aerotek is temp to hire agency. my experience not positive. Position as a premium specialist was - 6 month to hire.....turned into indefinite and nobody bothered to update me on changes. Love the position I am finishing up on but was unable to get hired due to a hiring freeze as well as a reorganization that was not expected, I felt I had to find out information on my own.
Pros
Finally got paid holidays 7 months after starting
Cons
no vacation, no accrued sick time, no raises, lack of communication, lack of information
Decent place to work for if you are not looking for benefits or long term work.
Quality Inspector (Current Employee) –  Farmington, CTApril 3, 2016
Poor communication and falsifying/ misleading information of occurs among reps. Payment website often down, resulting in relying on agents to handle payment, which in turn often leads to wrong pay. However, agents and reps conduct themselves professionally at all times.
Pros
Rare free lunch
Cons
Communication, benefits, time off
Aerotek is a great company to work for. The recruiters are professional and handle everything very professionally.
Verification Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lash Group/Amerisource BergenFebruary 1, 2016
They receive 5 stars from me. The only concern I have is why I am never called back for other opportunities outside of the blizzard. I am always early, never miss a day and I am able to meet the required daily goal.
Pros
The pay is commensurate with the job description, you can apply for healthcare benefits, and the breaks and lunches are appropriate lengths.
Cons
You don't know exactly when the assignment will end
Stepping Stone
Customer Support Associate (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 24, 2016
This company is a great stepping stone to build your resume and gain experience. They, however, do not have competitive wages and are on the lower end of salary compared to other companies in their field. The management was great, but the communication among upper management was lacking.
No comment
Quality Assurance Inspector (Former Employee) –  Northridge, CAMarch 22, 2016
I think its better to have at least 5 years contract instead of 2 years. Why can we have a vacation and benefits? Nice/understanding personnel on site. Manager on site is so understanding,professional , good listener and willing to help us.
Pros
AWESOME MANAGER ON SITE
Cons
NO WORK NO PAY...NO HOLIDAY PAY...ONLY SICK TIME... NO INSURANCE TOO..GET YOUR OWN
Aerotek is a company that places individuals with certain skill sets in their areas of expertise.
Pre-Certification Specialist (Current Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 30, 2016
I love Aerotek! As a contractor you are able to try on positions to see if they are a good fit for both company and employee.
Pros
Weekly pay and most holidays off
Cons
No benefits or offers for permanent positions.
great company to work for.
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 27, 2016
answer call for maintenance needed for trouble on assembly line. fix problem, work on preventive maintenance in between service calls. help co-workers when needed, advise management on any ongoing problems and give updates when requested. hardest part of job is having to leave unfinished projects to 2nd shift. best part of day is fixing stuff.
Pros
great staffing
Cons
no benifits
Exciting
Online Customer Ser. Banker (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCMarch 31, 2016
I love working for Wells Fargo best experience ever!. However I decided not to proceed with my assignment. I am currently looking for stability and benefits which was not offered being that I was only a contractor for the company.
Fun place to work
Loan Counselor II/Hamp Modifications Agent (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cordova, CAMarch 1, 2016
Review loans to see if they qualify for modification. Run reports and submit to management. Take walks with my immediate supervisor and co-workers (2) 15 minute breaks.
Pros
Great compensation plan, benefits and vacation time
About Aerotek
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 29, 2016
The job was very easy, I love helping people , So making customers happy was always a plus, the thing that gets me about this job is before you get hired, They promise you alot, They promise to help you reach there goal to get you hired on permanently at a job they select for you. Its all lies. I was placed somewhere and i have been being used for about a year now, Its all about favoritism here. You have to kiss behind to make it here. Not only that, When problems going on with you and your supervisor, And the whole team complains and nothing is done because they are all cool with each other is not a good thing, I think it very bad that friends work in management together, This job i would never refer to anybody. Especially if you are a single mother. Please do not put your self in a predicament where your living from pay check to pay check, They get paid for you so when your not here, they find every reason to get rid of you, NO paid sick time, No paid holidays, No vacation, And the benefits are way to high and takes up half of your check. I pray that this place shuts down, They are not helping anyone, They are only helping there self. They don't care about family problems, They don't care if you sick, If you sick you better chose between your health and your job. You choose your health, Lose your job, Sad but true. Stay away from Aerotek unless you are looking for something temp
Cons
No Paid time off, No paid holidays, High Benefits, Management are friends with the supervisors they place you with.
Very dishonest and easy to let go of people
Assmbly (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WIMarch 3, 2016
They filed a workman's compensation when i got injured on the job then let me work for a whole additional week without telling me they had filed that and they let me go after business hours and refused to explain why until i discovered that the workman's comp claim had been filed.