Aerotek Employee Reviews

Found 5,026 reviews matching the search
Good company to work for
Call Center Customer Care Advisor (Former Employee) –  Benton Harbor, MIJanuary 16, 2017
Aerotek is a great company to start with to get your foot in the door for world pool you start out with this company and if the job performance is up Whirlpool will hiring you on. Which Whirlpool employees million of people all around the country
Nice Company
Medical Secretary/Transcriber (Former Employee) –  San Fernando ValleyJanuary 16, 2017
Very professional individuals that work hard to get you into the right position. Brandon was great with all the horrific paperwork, testing, and screening that was necessary to start at West Hills Hospital. It was a long and difficult process, but he did everything he could to make sure that I knew it would be well worth it.
Working Outdoors
Heavy Equipment Operator (Current Employee) –  City Industry, CAJanuary 16, 2017
Great place to work if you enjoy working outside.perfect for someone skilled, as a Heavy Equipment Operator, Electrician,Plumber,Solar Installer, proficient in Commercial Roof and Ground Mounted Systems.
Got me where I needed to be
Temporary Placement Employee (Former Employee) –  Latham, NY 12110January 16, 2017
A temporary placement agency. Got me a foot in the door with my current employer.

Communication is not very good, and there usually are no benefits.
Pros
Got a job
Cons
no benefits, lack of communication
Great company to work for
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 15, 2017
Love my account executives. They know what you want and looking for in skills, trainig and expertise and by the end of the day you know what you are doing. Enough said
Fun environment to work in
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Golden Valley, MNJanuary 15, 2017
Music playing all day, everyone rallies together, ping pong table in the corner, lots of lunches paid for. It's not very intellectually stimulating and there isn't a lot of tenure there, definitely a lot of turnover partly because there's not a lot of room to grow in different positions and pay can vary quite a bit.
Pros
Opportunity to make a lot of money, lunches, flexible
Cons
Not a lot of room to grow in multiple career paths, doesn't pay well up front, micro-manage
Temp Service
Funding Coordinator (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJanuary 15, 2017
Overall, it is a typical temp service. I would have preferred better communication and more honesty regarding my status. When I was let go from the assignment, I was not given a reason or feed back. They also did not attempt to place me anywhere else.
Ok place to work for.
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJanuary 15, 2017
Sometimes they don't be on there p's and q's when it comes to there employees. Ok management. Decent staffing. Timing is kind of off. But once they get you in there, they try their best to take care of you.
Wonderful staff but not willing to place you on other assignments
N/A (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOJanuary 14, 2017
They are great at finding you work that fits your skills and abilities. You usually have a company interested in an interview within a week. Not very good at finding the pay you are expecting. They are a temp agency and you would think that there would be some give on pay considering the fact that they make about $7-$10 more than your regular pay just because they placed you with a company. Once you are placed in a position/temp assignment they are headstrong on keeping you with that company, even if you tell them you don't think it is a good fit for you. Basically, they are NOT willing to let the employer know that you want to consider other options and place you elsewhere. A temp agency is supposed to help you find placement that you are comfortable with in all aspects.
Pros
Usually quick placement in assignments fitted for your work experience.
Cons
Benefits too expensive. Not willing to send you to other assignments if first one not a good fit.
Excellent staffing company
Staff Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJanuary 13, 2017
Great company.

Everything was wonderful

Plenty of free lunches

Great parking

Great building

Professioinal atmosphere.

Everybody was really nice.

They allowed dogs at work
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Hot Arizona summers
Great pay and benefits.
Production Team Member (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 13, 2017
I was paid well but the work was hard. If you injure yourself there seems to very little help. I'd imagine it is worse than trying to get help at the V.A.. Overall if you manage to stay healthy and don't mind working rotating shifts this company is great.
Great company to find job placement.
Lab Analyst (Former Employee) –  Englewood, OHJanuary 13, 2017
Aerotek was very helpful in placing someone into a position. I liked how they would contact you during your contract period to see how things were going.
one of the better temp agencies
Core Setter (Former Employee) –  Chambersburg, PAJanuary 13, 2017
They work with you and work had to keep you working.
The agents seem to really enjoy putting people to work and keeping them there long term. They also work well with unexpected life events
Pros
Good jobs
Cons
it is a temp agency so no promise of permanent work
Temp
Grounds Keeper (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 12, 2017
• Power washed parking lot and sidewalks, picked up trash
• Installed and repaired sprinklers, installed irrigation systems, planted new flowers and replaced old ones as needed
• Empty vacant apartments, painted, repaired dry walls, and repaired appliances
• Fumigated
Very strict company.
Assembly worker temp. (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJanuary 12, 2017
All i know is:
Other employees could talk among themselves endlessly, but if I spoke to the person next to me, I was told to stop talking.
Supervisor noticed that when I came into the room, the employees would snicker at me.
When I asked an employee a question, I did not know that she was offended by it until I was brought into the supervisors office and was terminated. I was not even allowed to apologize or make amends in any way what so ever.
In conclusion, I would say that they are a very strict company to work for.
Pros
Tries to keep up with competing staffing agencies.
Cons
Very easy to be terminated from.
Nice Staff
Auditor-Quicken Loans (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIJanuary 12, 2017
Aerotek is a temp company. They have really nice staff members that help you find employment. One should be prepared for not being in a permanent position. Overall, if you are looking for something to get you in the door, this company will get you employment as soon as they can.
warehouse worker
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Kennewick, WAJanuary 12, 2017
not very good training, and the work environment was very hostel each day. the work hours we're never constant . always working tell late at night and not getting home tell late
Independent and self-managing job atmosphere
Environmental Scientist (Former Employee) –  Beaver County, UTJanuary 12, 2017
The job was a good paying position for the area.

I was one of several employees doing this short-term work.
I took the job seriously, however, several did not, since there was no on-site management.
In that regard, it was a little frustrating because the quality of the worker was low, making it difficult to have a positive work environment, but overall, i enjoyed working for Aerotek!
Pros
Independence
Cons
Lax supervision of employees
Opinion
Operator (Former Employee) –  Mont Belvieu, TXJanuary 12, 2017
Pretty good job; decent hours. My only complaint was being pulled from equipment operator to do laborer job while others were put on the equipment.
Positive
Clerical Assistant/Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  IndianapolisJanuary 12, 2017
I experienced a lot working for Cfa Staffing. I loved this job because it was helping people in need. I loved my co workers and built a relationship with them outside of the job. A typical day was talking to clients and processing cases.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aerotek. Our community is ready to answer.