Aerotek
2,340 reviews

Aerotek Employer Reviews

Satisfied Customer
Designer/Drafter (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCSeptember 28, 2014
Adam Clayton, helped me land my dream job by putting me in the right place at the right time in front of the right people. Adam made the process of finding employment a pleasurable one. His follow-thru is nothing short of amazing and comes with my highest recommendation.
Aerotek Work Envirionment
General Laborer (Former Employee), Chattanooga, TNSeptember 28, 2014
Pros: benefits, competitive pay, opportunities for advancement
As a whole, Aerotek did offer competitive pay, extensive hours and opportunities for advancement within Volkswagen Group. The training associated with the position is ideal for entry level personnel with limited experience in the automotive industry.
Geat Company
Assembler (Former Employee), Bethlehem, PASeptember 26, 2014
Pros: good workflow
Cons: assignment ended too soon.
I enjoyed working for Aerotek. My assignment location was fast and hard working but i enjoyed it thoroughly. Only problem i would say is that i was laid-off after being told i would have been guaranteed to be hired after 3 months.
great company
Support tech (Former Employee), Norfolk, VASeptember 26, 2014
Pros: good paying contracts
Cons: does not alway have work
always trying to help you find a job, and eager to get you working
learning working enviorment
Control Engineer Contractor (Current Employee), Columbia, MDSeptember 25, 2014
I LEARN THE TRADE FROM THE GROUND UP,A TYPICAL DAY WAS SPEND DOING PREVENTIVE MAINTANCES. MANAGEMENT WAS GOOD THE HARDEST PART OF THE JOB WAS DEALING WITH THE CUSTOMERS AND THE MOST ENJOYABLE PART WAS FIGURING OUT AND SOLVING PROBLEMS.
Great place to be.
Quality Assurance specialist (Former Employee), Wheeling, ILSeptember 25, 2014
This place has exceeded my expectations. The co-workers were competent and easy to work with. Management was friendly and I learned so much here.
temporary job
Pre Auth Collections (Former Employee), New Braunfels, TXSeptember 24, 2014
learned a lot at scooter store
dealt with older people enjoyed that
claims
calling insurance for payment request
wonderful company
Installer/Technician (Former Employee), NYSeptember 24, 2014
Great place to work, i enjoyed working for myself. this comoany took great care of there employess and made sure the work place was very enjoyable
fun people but no future
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Ontario, CASeptember 24, 2014
was a temp at this job and 99% of the other people were too. everyone was awesome and it was a fun environment but there is no future since they never hire the temp workers.
Enjoyable
Mail Clerk (Former Employee), Chesterbrook, PASeptember 24, 2014
I learned how to use a machine that is close to an eagle. I am able to listen to music. Work well with others.
Aerotek - Professional, driven and great culture
Contracted Employee (Current Employee), Roanoke, VASeptember 24, 2014
Pros: culture, drive, professional, integrity
Aerotek is the most professional and driven placement team that I encountered. Their management team works to place everyone in a position that will create a win-win for all.
good place to work
Embedded Software Engineer (Former Employee), Torrance, CASeptember 24, 2014
was my contracting firm, for their client GM. No complaints
Great place to work.
Medical Support Specialist (Current Employee), Alameda ,CaSeptember 23, 2014
They are willing to work with your schedule and help you out with anything that you need. The Reps are easy to reach and talk to. I can honestly say that working for Aerotek is the best experence that I've had as far as employment.
Excellent hours and workplace environment. Safe and great co-workers/staff
Quality Assurance specialist (Former Employee), Wheeling, ILSeptember 23, 2014
Pros: great pay and requests granted for amount hours you wanted.
Cons: none.
It involved a procedural process of inspection checks of packaging machines and taking count of candy pieces per bag or unit. A strict count had to be assured for every package shipped. The hardest part of the job was enduring the overnight hours, but I endured it.
I was on the assembly line and became a team leader, although challenging, I am inspired daily to understand the position from an hourly perspective.
Production/Manufacturing Supervisor (Former Employee), Ann Arbor, MISeptember 23, 2014
Pros: i love the over time.
Cons: contract work is at-will.
Making the transition from hourly, growing and gaining the respect as a Team Leader then going to college and receiving my Masters degree in Management allows me to be a versatile manager. Production supervision is a fast pace environment where safety is paramount and numbers are crucial. There is a human element many mangers never accept, nor understand,
- – more... I arrived early to set the standard to my people. got skilled people in position, replaced critical jobs while not interrupting production.
Start-up meeting, Safety talk, Re-visit calendar, Accommodate stock/part needs.
- Learning has no dead-line, I teach others, I too listen and learn from others. I take all available classes to better my knowledge, Being a former union employee, I stay familiar with union contracts & pertinent information.
- I am the manager, I will lead and I will promote employees who show-up and step to task(s) naturally, I too will offer incentives to allow non-motivated employees to take part in such opportunity,
- The hardest part is wanting more hours to complete multiple tasks, I get better when I accept there is room to grow and utilize appropriate resources to move more efficiently. Everything else is well managed, in manufacturing its; the people, the parts or the process, once you identify a flaw in your mission you, the rest is managing :)
- I enjoy the most, helping others learn, make money, grow as a human & an employee - I am big on progress reports for my employees, it's how we privately and together gage our next move.
I look at coaching or counseling a person an opportunity to get an employee back on track. – less
It was awesome
Tester (Former Employee), Memphis, TNSeptember 23, 2014
Pros: everything
I loved working here with all the different cultures of people in one place and the job and experience i got out of working here was amazing and everyone i worked with was awesome.
Aerotek
Shipping Clerk (Former Employee), Torrance, CASeptember 23, 2014
shipping and receiving for the airports , learned many different procedures.
Great Employment Agency to work for
Membership Representative I (Former Employee), Woodland Hills, CASeptember 22, 2014
Pros: clients were reputable companies that i would see myself working for
Cons: they would only hire who they picked and chose
Aerotek has placed me at some pretty good jobs that are of interest to me.
Great Company
Certified Bilingual Senior Specialist (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZSeptember 22, 2014
I truly enjoyed working for Aerotek. They are a great company to work for.
Mortgage Specialist
Mortgage Servicing Specialist (Former Employee), Plano TxSeptember 21, 2014
Pros: good working team
Cons: short breaks
Good job work for.If contractor have no benefits give lot overtime.

1 2 3 4 5

About Aerotek

Aerotek is a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry. With more than three decades in the recruiting and staffing industry, – Read more