Aerotek

3.2K reviews

Aerotek Employee Reviews

Answered Questions About Customers Credit Cards
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Wauwatosa, WIAugust 31, 2015
Pros: Great learning experiance
Cons: Hours
Talking to and calming people down regarding their credit/debit questions.
To be very weary of past due credit card payments.
Decent Management, but felt their was a lack of communication on their part.
Great people, very helpful.
Customers that believed I had full control over their credit cards.
Fixing peoples problems.
Great Job with great benefits
Computer Repair Technician (Former Employee), Memphis, TNAugust 31, 2015
You can learn a lot valuable information on computers working for aerotek. I learn many things about apple computers that I didnt know at first working for this company.
overall pharmerica is a good company
Private Collections Associate I (Former Employee), Longmont, COAugust 31, 2015
Pros: worked with great staff at pharmerica
Cons: didnt like making calls on accts that people have died
i like aerotek , this is a staffing agency. i had a temp assignment making outbound calls and taking inbound calls for a long term care
pharmacy. i enjoyed what i did i felt like i was helping some one.
A tough contract position
Quality Engineer (Former Employee), Lavonia, GAAugust 30, 2015
Pros: They were busy and the pay was great.
Cons: There was a lot of yelling there.
All companies have issues, but this was a tough job. The following all refers to my assignment company. My co-workers were good and I enjoyed most. The managers that I interfaced with also had some good and less desirable. The job was not bad but some of the managers made it worse than it needed to be. The company was loosing their plant manager and maybe this had something to do with why people acted like they did.
Productive workplace.
Forklift Driver/Laborer (Former Employee), Chesapeake, VAAugust 29, 2015
Pros: 15.75 a hour
Cons: lay offs
A typical day at work is working the machinery and making production runs smoothly. The company provided me with $15.75 a hour. If the machine jams up I would shut it down and un jam it.
great staff in Wayne PA
Mortgage Loan Processor (Former Employee), Wayne, PAAugust 26, 2015
Extremely professional; close working relationship with the recruits. Excellent company. Kept me employed steadily for two years.
fun
Scheduling Specialist (Former Employee), Chantilly, VAAugust 26, 2015
it was a lot going on with the company. recruiters were okay but didn't do a great job at reaching out and letting us know about different positions that were opening
Work is usually always available!
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee), Southfield, MIAugust 26, 2015
This is a staffing company that usually always have work available, they have great companies the partner with that has great compensation and usually offers full employment after the general probation period, definitely would recommend!
Assigned to Solyndra to maintain their Sputter and Evaporative Low pressure systems. This was a 12 hour shift three days per week. Learned much.
Equipment Manufacturing Technician (Former Employee), Alameda, CAAugust 25, 2015
Pros: Good working enviroment
Cons: The company did not remain in business.
Solyndra was a good company to work for and was with them until the company went chapter 11. The work environment was Hitech and well organized. The best part of my experience there was building the equipment. Got along well with my co-workers and was assigned to teach them some aspects of equipment manufacturing.
My job ended after 13 months with the closure of the company. All 1200 employs were very shocked to learn of the demise of this company and our jobs.
Fine for Contract work
Electronics Technician II (Current Employee), Renton, WAAugust 25, 2015
Contract work, no benefits, very disorganized in knowledge of the job you will be doing and even the contract terms, good people though.
great
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee), Santa Ana, CAAugust 25, 2015
Pros: travling the world
Cons: away from the family
loved my job in the marine corps but just didn't want to have a family while being deployed all the time. if you kissed butt you would pick up faster.
Temporary Service
Licenses & Contracts Data Analyst Temp (Former Employee), Amelia, OhioAugust 25, 2015
Cons: No healthcare benefits or paid time off
I thought they were a decent company to work for. Some of the staff is not good with returning calls, but otherwise decent company to work for. First time I had worked for a temp agency, enjoyed the contract company they sent me to.
work
Level Machine Operator/ General Labor (Current Employee), Highland Park, MIAugust 25, 2015
its a job. if you need to pay bills. This may help you at least make ends meet. But if you prefer full time work, not the place to be.
Great Learning Experience
Contractor for Rolls Royce (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INAugust 24, 2015
Pros: Communication
Cons: Benefits, Contract
Great company that placed me very quick on a job assignment. Great pay and good communication. Management was very clear of assignment.
Sr Account Executive (Former Employee), Oxnard, CAAugust 24, 2015
Great place to work. Aerotek is a solid company with great leadership and focus toward being great. I recommend the company to anyone looking for an opportunity to gain business knowledge and training that will allow you to be successful anywhere.
Good ecperience
Customer Service (Former Employee), center oneAugust 24, 2015
Pros: Good experience
Cons: short term as oppossed to the long term orginally assigned
Had to do an extensive training program in a short time and proper equipment not available

Did get a lot of good experience the short time that I was there
I Love working for them
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), West Des Moines, IAAugust 24, 2015
Pros: Making customer smile
Cons: Shift Lead are Rude
I love working for aerotek they were family friendly just felt they was paying correct but i love everything about them they take you in as family treat you with respect
great company to work for
Information Technology-End User IT Delivery (Current Employee), Troy, MIAugust 24, 2015
Great company. Never had any issues.. Employees are nice and friendly.Great company. Never had any issues.. Employees are nice and friendly
I ENJOY EVRY DAY AND EVERY MOMENTS AT MY WORK IN MY FACTORY........
Stationary engineer (Former Employee), SOUTH CHICAGO PACKING CHICAGOAugust 23, 2015
this is skilled work in the operation, maintenance, and servicing of high pressure steam boilers and related equipment on an assigned shift and maintenance supervisor.
Work involves responsibility for the operation, servicing, and repair of high pressure steam boilers ,Steam Pressure Kettles, pumps, motors, oil heaters, gas controls. Work is performed according to established procedures.
Competitive
Recruiter (Former Employee), Albany, NYAugust 22, 2015
Pros: People, Partnerships, Business Development
Cons: Long Hours, Time spent from home
Aerotek is a great company to work for. The skills I developed there and the people I was able to learn from and influence had a huge impact on the way I view my career now. Great people, great organization. You really do get what you put in to your job.
Headquarters