Aerotek
2,719 reviews

Aerotek Employer Reviews

Overall, they checked in with employee's monthly to make sure everything was going well on the job.
Administrative Assistant, Wegmans Food Market (Former Employee), Rochester, NYFebruary 24, 2015
Please see resume for typical day at work. I gained skills and experience within the construction department. I would like to apply the skills I obtained to a new position.
A great company to work for very understanding.
Technical Designer (Former Employee), quancito, VAFebruary 24, 2015
Well I was working for a communications company and we were upgrading the computer system in the facility for the FBI. and the management at the FBI Center were very helpful at all times
good place to work
production flight inspector (Former Employee), Wichita, KSFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: ten minute brakes paid lunch
Cons: no double time on sunday
aerotek helped to place me in my new job. recruiter worked diligently with me and my present employer to place me there. I learned about production flight how to release a aircraft to a pilot
great temp
Contractor at USAA (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXFebruary 23, 2015
• Received my daily tray of work and sorted it out by medical claims that needed to transfer to another company for outsourcing. Removed misplaced documents such as checks, cash, and other objects that claimant placed in envelope in order to process their claim
• Received pre-sorted inbound and outbound mail from other departments and prepare into batches for the scanning department.
• Prep priority mail such as FedEx and ups into batches for scanning department.
• Scanned cd’s and documents into the appropriate scanning equipment that had personal information from clients, copy information and impute into the computer.
• Maintain my daily quota of 1600 prepped pieces of mail done each day. Kept errors under 5% minimum and received bonuses each pay period for quality of work and work without errors.
• Worked for with several teams within my departments and float/fill in when needed.
• Indexing for department on computer open file, correct documents and pictures that are scanned incorrectly. Verify information and delete any blank documents. If the documents was in the incorrect file, send to the appropriate department for processing
GOOD COMPANY
Assembler (Current Employee), Marengo, ILFebruary 23, 2015
Aerotek very respectful company would always take time to listen to their employees . if ever an issue rose up they would handle it in a timely manner.
Great company to work for!!
Contract Site Coordinator (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCFebruary 23, 2015
A great way to make holiday cash. This contract position starts in October and ends in January. You can make some extra cash in a call center environment doing data entry.
50/50
Weld Inspector (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXFebruary 23, 2015
It is an ok job to get your foot in the door of a job or company. it is a temp company so there is no job security until you get hired on with the company.
Good team to learn from
Site Leader (Former Employee), Whippany, NJFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: many opportunities
Cons: gaps in communication
My experience at Aerotek was positive - as a contract employee I learned to manage my time and work with diverse departments. As with any new opportunity, learning the tempo of the facility was challenging, however, the employees acknowledged this head on and we adapted quickly to reach our objectives.
Temporary agency found work quickly
Verification Specialist (Former Employee), Everett WaFebruary 22, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: communication was not great at the end of the assignment
Placed individuals quickly and communicated well before and during placement and then once the assignment was over, communication ceased.
this is a temp. agency
Private Collection / Temporary (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVFebruary 22, 2015
Pros: benefits the day i started
Cons: nothings forever
I liked working for a temporary agency. I have learned to adapt to many different people and situations. I want to find a job to call home.
 An accomplished professional sought for diligent attention to quality, consistent performance and excellent trouble-shooting skills.
Site Superintendent (Current Employee), Grand Rapids, MIFebruary 22, 2015
Career started in manufacturing as a flexible production associate and quickly progressed towards product testing for BIFMA and corporate compliance. This work experience led to an offer to be the senior flammability test technician. Subsequent to a corporate decision to outsource flammability testing, the opportunity to transfer mechanical and engineering skills came about by entering the field of construction. A background of diverse skills and education has provided several opportunities to lead and support many initiatives for commercial and residential construction.
tempe worker
Temp Worker (Former Employee), Harrisburg, PAFebruary 22, 2015
work for different company until I got hired on full time
learned different type of work
good temp agency to work for
good management
Unorganized
Electromechanical Assembler /Millwright Inralox (Former Employee), Elkridge, MDFebruary 21, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: unorganiized
I was hired for a position that was supposed to be permanent, Quitting my Full time permanent job, only to find out in the end it was a contract job
Very much like my recruiter at Aerotek, very caring.
Certified Phlebotomy Technician (Current Employee), Chandler, AZFebruary 21, 2015
Pros: can learn in the lab
Cons: work environment
Work as contract for a Chandler hospital. The hardest part of the job are the hours at times. I enjoy the patients and working with the nurses. There is not really any room for growth and the co-workers are not very happy which can make the job hard.
Rather unconventional company to work for. However,
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOFebruary 21, 2015
Pros: keefe corporation- bnilliant place to work.
Cons: contract job only.
Aerotek Staffing, Inc, is a contract employment agency. It reviews, interviews possible employees to see what their strengths and faults are in order to pair that potential employee with a proper job.
This is all based on the client company's needs, and the potential employees qualifications, skills, and experience.

The Keefe Corporation was fine, and an interesting place to work. Fun people with a sense of humor, and a willingness to help other employees.
Pleasant environment. Professional staff
Medical Review Specialist (Former Employee), Folsom, CAFebruary 21, 2015
I was very proud to work with this company and I was greatly appreciative to learn a new career. The company I worked for through Aerotek was a great experience for me I have nothing negative to say.
no benefits as expected
Researcher (Current Employee), Richmond, VAFebruary 20, 2015
its a temp agency. they have good contracts with good companies. help get you job. and make sure you get paid weekly. would recommend
Learned the work procedure well, because of good team supervisors and leads.
Machinist (Former Employee), Bellevue, WAFebruary 20, 2015
Enjoyed working with different kind of people (different races) as a work team, because you can always learn different styles of how to approach and solve problems.
Receiving/Customer Service
Customer Service/Receiving (Former Employee), Lancaster, PAFebruary 20, 2015
Pros: close to home
Cons: pay could be higher
Handled daily heavy flow of paperwork and cooperated with the accounting departments on invoicing and
shipping problems.
Scheduled weekly Container deliveries with trucking firms.
Developed reputation as an efficient service provider with high levels of accuracy.
Recipient of multiple positive reviews acknowledging dedication to excellent customer service.
Handled shipping discrepancies in a timely manner.
not a good company
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Martinsburg, WVFebruary 19, 2015
never had work would go to the assignment just to be sent home. this went on for weeks until i finally resigned from the position

1 2 3 4 5

About Aerotek

Aerotek is a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry. With more than three decades in the recruiting and staffing industry, – Read more