Aerotek
2,947 reviews

Aerotek Employee Reviews

Long hours helped to supplement low pay.
Material Handler/Cnc Operator (Former Employee), Austin, TXMay 22, 2015
Pros: 7 twelve hour nights, $500.00 perfect attendancs bonus after 90 days.
Cons: pay should have been more for amount of production rates, management could use more individual management skills, but was there to get the jobs done.
Started out as material handler and worked into position of Cnc Operator within two & half months. Job was very interesting and was in process of becoming certified on vertical mills and lathes. Because I was from temp service was laid off come market slump and was suppose to be one of first to be called back according to lead supervisor and lead man. Guess I got lost in shuffle because the supervisor was demoted and lead man no longer works there. This was a good job and it paid the bills but didnt last near long enough. I am the type individual that will take care of the job, and here it was not appreciated like it should have been.
ok
Mortgage Loan Processor (Former Employee), Jacksonville, floridaMay 21, 2015
Temporary Agency that provided contract assignments. I've worked on different assignments in the pass such as customer service, collections, etc... Now mortgage loan processing.
Good company
Temp Assignment (Current Employee), Stamford, CTMay 21, 2015
Pros: Very reliable
Cons: na
Great company they care about their employees and make sure they are placed in a job that fits their back ground. Aerotek has great benefits and they constantly follow up with you to make sure the assignment is working out for the employee and employer.
the job was great but it had no security
Mechanical Drafter (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INMay 20, 2015
Pros: decent salary
Cons: time to aclimate to needs of company
The work environment was organized and my supervisor was very good at his job. Equipment was sufficient to perform my duties of drafting wiring diagrams in a timely fashion. I worked with several people in the tech support department and they all were easy to work with. Being part time was hard to schedule which days to be there to get the work done. It was interesting work understanding how security is used in the door systems.
Great Learning Experience
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Bellwood, ILMay 20, 2015
Pros: Great Pay and benefits for full time employees
Cons: No minimum time limit for temps to become permanent
It was a great place to work and good, helpful people to work with for the most part. I really enjoyed my job and responsibilities. Management could have been much better when dealing with temporary employees but I had an overall great experience.
Great company with caring employees
Mortgage Assistant (Former Employee), Hillsboro, ORMay 20, 2015
Love knowing they take pride and care in who they hire and ensure they place you in the best position that suits your expertise and knowledge allowing growth.
Disaster Assistance
Tier 1 contractor (Former Employee), Denton, TXMay 19, 2015
Pros: overtime on weekends
Cons: 30 minute lunches
Earlier morning shift, tons of inbound calls. Verifying damaged assessments, the difficult part of the position, is to inform applicants; that they will not be compensate for damages. The most enjoyable part was red on fridays, support of our troops.
Wouldn't recommend this agency
temp (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDMay 19, 2015
Pros: pay
Cons: agency abandoned me after company ended contract refuse to place me any place new
I would never work with Aerotek again because the company that hired me ended my contract and I never heard from Aerotek again. I called constantly with no assistance. I was given the same excuse "companies were not hiring", however jobs were constantly being posted. This company abandoned me for 4 months before I went with another agency that placed me immediately after interviewing with me 2 weeks tops.
Positive Employment Placement
Document Control Specialist (Former Employee), Columbia, MDMay 19, 2015
Pros: NA
Cons: NA
• Registered, controlled, distributed, transmitted, and filed archive project records using the standard Electronic Document Management System (EDMS).
• Communicated effectively with project team members.
• Ensured quality assurance audits, internal technical reviews, and client reviews.
• Processed high volume of documentation.
• Kept abreast of department technologies, techniques, and services that becomes available.
Not worth the time
Quality Assurance Inspector (Former Employee), Seguin, TXMay 19, 2015
Pros: Weekly pay
Cons: Management, No Health Care, Low Pay
Management will not find you anything for a long time. Once they do find you a job, it's very little hours and very low pay to live off.
Great Temporary Agency
Business Analyst (Former Employee), Richmond, VirginiaMay 17, 2015
Pros: Great communication and support.
Cons: Not enough assigments for those assigned to banks.
One of the best to work!

Not enough assigments for those assigned to banks... one can work for up to 11 months and then must wait 11 months to return to the same bank despite job openings.
Quality Assurance Analyst
Quality Assurance Analyst (Current Employee), Tempe, AZMay 17, 2015
A typical day at work starts at 8:00 a.m. I sit in a cube next to a team of home preservation specialist and quality assurance team members. I start my computer and log into multiple programs that I use to perform routine job duties. I read a multitude of emails to review updates on processes and procedures. I work out of a pipeline in which i pull up loans and validate information. Management is present to answer questions, stop by desk throughout the day at various times to ensure employees are complying with tasks. Co- workers remain at desks and ask questions through an instant message system.The hardest part of the job is being able to retain and implement changes to processes.
Work is Work
Brake/Plasma Worker (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKMay 17, 2015
Pros: Easy job
Cons: Ignorant employees
The job was great, had problems with employees demanding I do tasks other than what was instructed, which caused write-ups to be given. On the plus side, was able to work with close friends.
Great people with no direction for great candidates.
Customer Assistance Representative/Tier (Former Employee), Warren, MIMay 17, 2015
This company has some good people and they are willing to help you. Only problem is there is no room for growth. Need more opportunities to advance.
Great Family oriented workplace
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Wyomissing, paMay 16, 2015
Pros: 1 hr lunch
Great company to work for. Understandable to the balance of life and family needs as well as growth within the company and recognition of success.
great learning experience
Order Picker (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INMay 16, 2015
Work place was always the same, pick orders to be packed, wrapped and shipped. Sometimes overtime was available considering work load.
Fast pace
Production Line Lead (Former Employee), Shawnee, KSMay 16, 2015
Verify components on work order to ensure correct number of components are available for production. Ensure all employees abide by the safety regulations. Responsible to keep line clean of any debris at all times. Train Line Workers on the procedure to assemble products per assigned role for the day. Check and following the production work schedule, running orders and formulas.
Aerotek Review
Professional Recruiter (Current Employee), Colorado SpringsMay 15, 2015
Pros: Commission and Bonuses, free cancun trip for winning contests
Cons: They look down on people who leave or think about leaving, depending on your office values are lacking
Aerotek is a fantastic company to work for when you are starting a career in the recruiting industry. You get a lot of training and a lot of support. The one thing that I will caution people on if looking at Aerotek for employment is that it is a grind. If you don't want to work hard don't work for Aerotek. If you are a hard worker and want to make a lot of money dive right in!
Good Agency to work for.
Customer Service (Former Employee), Rosemont, ILMay 15, 2015
Temporary Agency always had good customer service positions to send clients to work for, Management made sure employees were treated fairly and working out with assignments. Hardest part was jobs were not permanent. Good environment and clients.
good contract house
Electrical Engineer (Current Employee), Mojave, CAMay 15, 2015
Good place to work. Very fair and willing to work with you in time of need. Help you find housing when you do not know the area you are going to.

1 2 3 4 5

About Aerotek

Aerotek is a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry. With more than three decades in the recruiting and staffing industry, – Read more

Aerotek Salaries