Aerotek

3.6K reviews

Aerotek Employee Reviews

Found 3,483 reviews matching the search
HR Consultant/ Account Specialist (Former Employee) –  Ft. Lauderdale, FLFebruary 12, 2016
Productive.
I have learned a great deal.
My coworkers are the coolest.
The hardest part of the job is not knowing when your assignment is up.
Pros
Breaks
Temporary employment is fine
Full Charge Project Administrator (Former Employee) –  Braintree, MAFebruary 12, 2016
Would not recommend working there if you are looking for a career company. No consistency with paper flow in the office through the main office.
No advancement opportunity.
Customer Support - Purchasing Division (Current Employee) –  Lincoln, ALFebruary 11, 2016
No possibility of advancement, no pay raises, very expensive insurance, poor treatment of aerotek employees at the contracting sight. I would not consider taking another position with Aerotek.
Wonderful place
QA Tester for Nintendo of America (Current Employee) –  Redmond, WAFebruary 10, 2016
Aerotek is a wonderful company and has given me the opportunity to work with my favorite game company! My coworkers are professional, helpful, and are good teammates who are always pushing for efficiency. No one has a bad attitude, and nonsense is never tolerated.
Pros
Reliable to get a hold of, fun work
Cons
Changes to schedule, work is not always available.
Productive workplace with great trainers and managers available
Molina/Member Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CAFebruary 10, 2016
A typical day at work was incoming calls of customers with questions to their medical plan and benefits. As well as providing transportation services to appointments. Exceptional computer system for note taking while on call and looking up member benefits and plan.
Pros
Training
Cons
Lunch
dont expect anything
applicant (Former Employee) –  Tinley Park, ILFebruary 9, 2016
if you apply for Aerotek don't expect anything. I was highly disappointed in them. When you walk into the office they give the appearance of actually being professional and they are really good at convincing you they're actually going to find you a job. Unfortunately, thats all they did for me. I was willing to commute just about anywhere in nothern Illinois for a job and I had experience in a lot of things. I had alot of great references with other agencies. The Aerotek rep gave me some bs about 'not being able to reach out to other agencies' and wanted personal ones. While they gave me the runaround, other applicants were walking out the door with jobs. After a couple months of calling in (and if i got one of over a dozen people in that office) to answer the phone all they would rudley say is "we have nothing "for you". I gave up. Dont even bother wasting your time applying for Aerotek. Its very disappointing
Pros
Cons
disappointing, forget about you the minute you leave the office
Enjoyable work environment
T-34 Trainer Aircraft (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXFebruary 9, 2016
Worked as contract mechanic, Worked at night, Performed 100/200 Hr Inspections, rigged flight controls, landing gear. Lubricated flight controls, engine propeller, langing gear. Removed and Replace wheel assemblies, brakes, great lead mechanic, provided great guidence, rewarded effort.
Pros
provided opportunity to advance
Cons
Some Union Members had issues with us.
Fast paced work.
Axium Foods- Box maker (Current Employee) –  South Beloit, ILFebruary 9, 2016
Making boxes & Labeling orders, Packing. To watch for defected bags, calibration scale for weight of bags. Daily clean up on overflow on floors. Fast pace labeling and packing. Worked with great team players.
what is this
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Bowie, MDFebruary 9, 2016
I do not have a thing to say.
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Aerotek was a great staffing agency.
Quality Technician for Measurement Specialties (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCFebruary 9, 2016
Aerotek was a good company to work for, though a little slow to return phone calls. Aerotek worked well with myself and the third party company to increase my pay and provide me with overtime when required.
productive workplace
Production Technician (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCFebruary 8, 2016
learned alot about leadership and hardworking people, family like coworkers. I met alot of good people. Hardest part of the job was the bad management.
Cons
very poor management and bad moral
inconsistency
Payment Processor (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, VAFebruary 8, 2016
You tell them you are looking for possibility of being permanent and and they send you to these jobs and there is no possibility at all. They don't check in on you to see how you are liking the assignment.They pay little to nothing compared to other agencies
Pros
great schedules so far
Cons
short lunches and no pto
Productive work environment
MORTGAGE SUPPORT ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Pensacola, FLFebruary 6, 2016
I have learned a lot about mortgage. I have learned about the new trid guidelines. I am very proficient in all the microsoft programs
Professionalism
Nurse Wise (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZFebruary 6, 2016
Having a split shift was very difficult to connect with co-workers, however, the work was very simple and easy at times it was boring.
Pros
Compensation
Cons
Don't advocate for employees
Productive work day
Production Operator (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, WAFebruary 5, 2016
I either load and unload machines while, look up the data saved after running on the machines or I package the product to ship off to customers. The hardest part of the job is making sure all the tools are running all day and not letting them sit for to long when you are by yourself but my co-workers and I all help each other out to make sure everything is running the way it should while getting everything done in a timely manner.
Excellend
Delivery Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Troy, MIFebruary 5, 2016
This has been a wonderful place to work for. The company is very encouraging and supportive. I have grown a lot as a professional at Aerotek.
Good place for immediate opportunities.
Administration Lead (Former Employee) –  Highland Park, MIFebruary 5, 2016
This company is great in finding opportunities for people who need immediate employment. Job security comes and goes as it will with most temporary staffing agencies but overall a decent place to get back into the work field.
If you need a job they can probably put you to work
Driver /Shipping Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cordova, CA 95670February 5, 2016
An ok place to work from my experience they do not really do much to help you in the way of advancement or getting raises. They seem to just be satisfied with putting you to work, not worried about how you are treated on the job and not helpful in resolving issues. The typical day varies depending on where you are working as this is staffing agency. The learning aspect is really dependent on you as they offer no courses to learn anything. The immediate management is unresponsive to any issues as long as you don't bring up any problems you will be ok. The hardest part was dealing with the onsite representative. I enjoyed the people I worked with.
Pros
Cons
Not very oriented in helping their workers
Awesome
Computer Simulation Operator (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAFebruary 5, 2016
I loved working here. I knew what was expected of me every day when I showed up for work. Also having just gotten out of the military being back in a military surrounding was great.
great people
Assembly Team Member (Former Employee) –  Seguin, TXFebruary 4, 2016
working with the people was fun and if it was not for going back to finish my degree I would still be working there. The days could be long but it went by fast. Management didnt really stay on you all the time they gave you room to work unless there was a rush on products or some sort of issue.
Pros
people, overtime, fast paced
Cons
time away from home