Aerotek
2,157 reviews

Aerotek Employer Reviews

very busy
Environmental technician (Former Employee), West Allis, WIJuly 26, 2014
Pros: money
Cons: lots of travel
the environmental tech service they have is probably the best choice ive made job wise since the marine corps. working in the oil field as a tech has def made my pockets full
SR HELP DESK ADMIN
Senior Help Desk Administrator (Former Employee), San Diego, CAJuly 24, 2014
Pros: commutable
Cons: didnt last
Great job, good working atomsophere,

good days at work

learned cloud migration

good co workers

early hours

working with customers
Fun Place to work
Temp (Former Employee), Lancaster, WIJuly 23, 2014
Answering phones and talking to customers. Talking to Sales Reps. The hardest part is sitting all day.
very inconsistent
Job seeker (Former Employee), san ramonJuly 23, 2014
I have been assigned several recruiters and most of them don't do the simplest task which is return a phone call I signed up over a year ago and after the initial appointment I got no help I ended up going through office team and received more efficiency. If your signed up with them don't make them your only option.
Be ready to work
Professional Services Recruiter (Former Employee), Richardson, TXJuly 23, 2014
Pros: people, guiding principles, outings, performance perks
Cons: base pay for recent grads, commission structure
Aerotek overall is a great company. I enjoyed going to work everyday because there were always new challenges within the division that I was a part of. There isn't much of a work/life balance within the company because there is a "team before self" guiding principle to the company which was initially the reason I left the company. Other than a couple – more... of instances where you become overwhelmed with the work, if you are looking for a company that you can surround yourself by great people and you have a competitive nature, Aerotek is the right FIT for you. They have increased the compensation base for those that are with the company for over a year but it is a grind until you make it to that level of spread (commission based on the number of hours candidates are put to work) that the company wants you to get to for promotional opportunities.
With this company, I was able to express ideas and even travel to try out new things. The DBO reminds you of a coach. He is there to mentor you to doing the right things and rewards you with a work hard/play hard attitude. – less
good work inviremtal
zerox temp job (Former Employee), Lynnfield, MAJuly 22, 2014
hard working people, dealing with different work invirment
Fun envirenment and but can also be a headache
Test/Machine operator (Former Employee), Austin, TXJuly 21, 2014
A typical day at work was different everyday due to seeing new faces and meeting new people everyday. Not one person shaerd the sam personality. Management was some what organized and firm about production. My co-worlers were like family we all worked as a team helped one another when needed and enjoyed each others company on the slow long days. I would – more... have to say the hardest part of the job was having to produce a ceratin amount of products when there are onoly two people working at a section. I enjoyed meeteing several new people everyday and hearing about their many war stories or the many places they have traveld to for our country. – less
packaging company
LABOR (Former Employee), Louisville, KYJuly 21, 2014
Pros: liked
Cons: heat
I enjoyed working there, plus I liked learning something new;.
Exciting work place at Navy Federal Credit Union
Insurance Claims Specialist (Former Employee), Vienna, VAJuly 21, 2014
A fun place to work. Enjoyed working with my co-workers on new projects. The most enjoyable part of the job were the the recognition awards.
Very professional staff
Benefit Administrator (Former Employee), Savannah, GAJuly 21, 2014
I was very impressed with the staff at Aerotek. They were very professional and they answered questions and returned calls within a timely manner. They were never too busy to speak with you even if that meant they had to call you back a little later.
got my foot in the door of where i really wanted to go
Production Specialist (Former Employee), Mose Lake, GAJuly 21, 2014
Pros: it was a good job
Cons: not enough money or benefits
learned a new trade. powder coating and the powder coat system
good place to work
test scub (Former Employee), Durham, NCJuly 20, 2014
Pros: the company brought us thanksgiving dinner
Cons: we had a 30 min break
come in punch in go to your work area line up your lab tops.make sure memory is gone.lab tops cleaned up and all parts is there.i learned that you have to make sure every thing is good and correct before its sent out.management is very good.me and the co-workers work real good as a team.the dardest part of the day is none.the most enjoyable part of – more... the day is when the supervisor tell us we are doing a good job. – less
Aerotek is very effective at finding assignments that match my skill set.
Product Designer (Current Employee), Lexington, KYJuly 20, 2014
Pros: relaxed atmosphere and the ablility to flex hours
Cons: work flow fluctates based on seasons
I really enjoy the interaction with my co-workers. The type of work is not cookie cutter design. There are production floor issues to resolve along with new designs.
Assembled engines and metal enclosures
Assembler (Former Employee), Riverview, FLJuly 19, 2014
Aerotek was very thorough on their hiring process. Very reputable company. I worked for a company through them, Tampa Armature Works and the to companies worked very well together. Daily, I assembled diesel generators and metal enclosures. The management at TAW was very good and observant of the employees. The hardest part of the job was working outside – more... in the Florida weather, in all weather conditions. – less
Overall Aerotek is a great company. I was hired by Aerotek but I worked for Oskosh Defense.
MRAP/M-ATV FSR (Former Employee), Bagram, Dwyer and Nolay AfghanistanJuly 19, 2014
Working for Oshkosh was the best organization I have ever worked for.
There is no typical day working in a war zone. One has extremely good days and then there are those not so good days. It all works out well when working with a great organization and great people.

I learned working with the military, especially the Marines, is a challenging and rewarding – more... opportunity. I am a retired Army Warrant Officer. The majority of fellow employees are equally exceptional people to work with

Management in Conus is outstanding. All the management I met in Oshkosh,WI. were true managers. The OCONUS management had a very few new managers that, apparently were new in their field, were still in training. I am sure they have worked out the rough edges. The other managers, OCONUS, did a remarkable job and I hope they are still with Oshkosh Defense.

Again, the majority of co-workers in Afghanistan were truly professional and I hope they are still employed by Oshkosh Defense.

I can honestly say there was no HARDEST PART of the JOB. If there was a hard part of my job, it was me keeping up with changes and me always improving myself to be as good if not better than the other co-workers. The other hard part was when the contract was filtering out and we all had to go our separate ways.

The most enjoyable part of my job was being part if such an elite group of professionals. Working with the soldiers and Marines in such a harsh and troublesome environment and still being able to laugh and joke with each other. Making new friends and learning about all the different walk of lives. Being to keep up with the younger generation and see how their lives were changing in such a harsh environment.

I have Aerotek to thank for placing me in such good company while working in Afghanistan. – less
Dissatified
phlebotomist (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJuly 18, 2014
Not a lot of choices to choose from when it comes to work assignments, giving false information in order to get you to commit to assignment
Loved working here
Manufacturing / Quality Inspection (Former Employee), Franksville, WIJuly 18, 2014
Pros: pay, hours
Cons: n/a
Aerotek is a Temp Agency that I got me a job at Merz Aesthetics. Merz was the best job that i have ever worked at. I do not have any complaints.
Not a good trainer. Had to learn the system.
Customer Service Rep Inbound only (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJuly 18, 2014
We had to learn about the product knowledge, system knowledge, if service was available in their area. Trainer was impatient, did not train nice or well enough.
go somewhere else
Contract Employee (Former Employee), Des Moines, IAJuly 17, 2014
Cons: lower pay than other agencies
The recruiters are not good with communication. Once you are in a contract they stop keeping tabs on you. My contract was extended twice in my last assignment and I didn't hear from the agency regarding the extension or any other reason for at least four months. I was also promised a free lunch I won in a drawing that I never recieved.
Staffing
Material Handler/Supply Tech (Former Employee), NVJuly 17, 2014
It was ok, had problems getting in touch with the people at the staffing agency at times but otherwise it was ok.

1 2 3 4 5

About Aerotek

Aerotek is a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry. With more than three decades in the recruiting and staffing industry, – Read more