Aerotek
3,052 reviews

Aerotek Employee Reviews

N/A
Instrument Tech/ Water Plant Operator (Current Employee), Deweyville, TXJuly 3, 2015
I was an Instrument Tech/Operator contracted to NRG Cottonwood Energy in Deweyville, Texas. I calibrated instrumentation and maintained water chemistry for power plant.
Fast paced and must be able to handle various climate changes
picking (Current Employee), Ames, IAJuly 3, 2015
Pros: starting wage is ok and option for ot weekly
Cons: that you dont have the benefits as hach employees, they do things for them as employees and the same sinerio with aerotek goes unacknowledged
i show up to work and have to do stretches before shift,. the hiring person is very helpful and looks out for the best interest of those she hires, my day consist of picking oreders and dropping them. On the go my whole shift lifting, bending, twisting and pushing weight that varies is sizes uo to 50 pounds, The hardest part is the heat and not having ventalation or good source of fans. the most enjoyable part of the job is the fast pace self motivated part.
great place
Commercial Recruiter (Current Employee), pittsburghJuly 1, 2015
This is a great place to work. My day is filled with sourcing, interviewing screening and submitting candidates for positions. I also take on the role to find leads for sales meetings.
I was able to learn more skills about inventory
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJuly 1, 2015
Pros: being rewarded for good work, with homemade food
Cons: breaks as well as lunch was nice
each day was always different from training someone new to learning another part in receiving different products, to calculating each shipment
Aerotek
Calibration Technician (Former Employee), Centennial, COJuly 1, 2015
Pros: Found a great company for me to work for
Cons: Was not guaranteed 40+hrs
Aerotek was a temporary Job Placement facility. They were very professional and helped me get a job that fit my skills. They seemed to have a high turnover rate of their own full time employees, so I never really knew exactly who I was supposed to go to for information. After a couple of weeks, I just went to the supervisor at Kaelus for any information that I needed.
Great work environment and I had lots of fun
Phone Banker (Former Employee), Sioux Falls, SDJuly 1, 2015
Pros: Great Benefits
Cons: They way I left
I had a great time working there. Great communication with the supervisor. The hardest part was talking to customers that was mad when you started the conversation and all they wanted to do was yell at you and blame you for everything. But over all it was a wonderful expierence.
Temp
Material Handler (Former Employee), 20750 Civic Center Drive, Southfield, Mi 48076July 1, 2015
Pros: Good paying jobs.
Cons: only a temp office.
The staff is very helpful in finding you a job.They have wonderful attention skills on checking to see if the job they assigned is working .
Very well organized company
Assembler (Current Employee), Portland, ORJune 30, 2015
Pros: Nice to have potlucks
Where I am working under Aerotek really nice place to work. Our system very well. Work instructions, Trainers, Managers and the other co-workers are awesome. Working area very good ergonomic place. Safety issue well done too.
I would not recommend this place to anyone
Agent - Unload and reload baggage containers (Former Employee), KSFOJune 30, 2015
Pros: Not expected to be consistent
Cons: No one cares about reputation
Horribly managed with zero prospect of advancement, however not much more can be expected from a temp agency. They do not check up on you or your work and field only complaints from the account rather than the client
Vibrant and fun atmosphere
Recruiter (Former Employee), Grand Rapids, MIJune 30, 2015
The work days are long, but the atmosphere is great and the culture is very enjoyable. I would recommend Aerotek to anyone interested in pursuing a sales career.
Decent Staffing Company
Curative Specialist (Former Employee), Arden Hills, MNJune 29, 2015
I was working as a curative member for this company. Because I was the first employee for this account they were very attentive and in touch very often to see how things are going.
A lot of possibilities
Electronic Technician (Former Employee), Hanover, MDJune 29, 2015
As a temp agency they are great! I worked at TCOM, LP through Aerotek for 5 years.
They were good to me. Good with pay and raises
Great company
Associate Closing Specialist (Current Employee), Detroit, MIJune 29, 2015
I really like working for Aerotek. They were very in tuned with their employee needs, and went over and beyond to assist employees with any issues or concerns they had.
A great learning experience
Enrollment Data Analyst II (Current Employee), Chesapeake, VAJune 29, 2015
I enjoy communicating with my coworkers about various ideas and occurrences that could affect members eligibility. I try to use my analytical and statistical skills to formulate a valuable hypothesis.
Often negative environment
Recruiter (Current Employee), MIJune 29, 2015
Pros: Benefits, young coworkers
Cons: A LOT of drinking, and negative feedback
Very long hours, you're promised advancement fast but you're not told of how many hours you have to put in. It's salary so working 80hours or 40 it doesn't matter.
good company to work for
Lead man & Stud Welder (Former Employee), Avenal, CAJune 29, 2015
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
this employer is great to work for and my experience and skills. I would recommend anyone to work with this company; it is a great company to work for and the pay is appropriate for the work you do.
Good working around the country.
QC (Former Employee), Cherry Hill, NJJune 28, 2015
Pros: Payed for traveling.
Cons: Odd hours.
Lot of traveling around the country. Every job was different and challenging. Learn a lot about scanning equipment and how it works.
Supportive Recruiters
Store Environment Visual Space Planner (Current Employee), Mooresville, NCJune 28, 2015
Devoted and understanding recruiters, the look out for your best interest. They have great interpersonal skills showing interest and concern for your well-being as an employee.
temporary hire for FMC
Temporary to hire shop hand for FMC (Former Employee), Fredericktown PAJune 27, 2015
Pros: Good position but only temporary.
Cons: temporary hire
I was building wellhead parts in the shop and getting them ready for the well pad. This position was only a temporary hire for FMC.
Great company
Machine Operator/ Line leader (Former Employee), Oak BrookJune 27, 2015
this place is great to work for, cause they are able to match you with what you like and your abilities, they are able to acquire jobs that are willing to keep you on a more permanent basis not only as temps, they look at the whole person not only what a resume says.

1 2 3 4 5

About Aerotek

Aerotek is a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry. With more than three decades in the recruiting and staffing industry, – Read more

Aerotek Salaries