Aerotek Employee Reviews

Found 5,777 reviews matching the search
Workers
Claims Representative (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAMay 25, 2017
They always make sure the workers are comfortable and have everything they need with the job there doing, recriuters are very understanding with everything you doing with with your job.
Temp to Hire
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXMay 25, 2017
I was very grateful for initially being placed in a job very quickly, however I was not chosen to be hired full time after working at that position for 4 months. Through no fault of Aerotek only Aerotek has not communicated much with me since then. They apparently don't have enough of my type jobs.
Pros
professional and well organized
Cons
haven't been able to be placed in another job
As a contractor be warned
Electronics/Engineering Technician (ET2) (Former Employee) –  Chesapeake, VAMay 25, 2017
Aerotek is simply a staffing firm looking to fill a contract void with almost any kind of bodies especially in a shipyard environment with a large payout to them.
Pros
None really besides pretty good pay but you have to fight for that.
Cons
very stressful, long hard hours of working with very short tempered, belligerent, sometimes racist, unintelligent people.
Nice place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIMay 25, 2017
I really liked my placement, they were quick and fast paced on finding me work. I liked that they call and checked in on me while on assignment.Work quickly to find you work when assignment ends.
Cut throat workplace
Senior Staffing Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNMay 25, 2017
The company is well managed, but it's clear why there is so much attrition. The recruiters are less strategic because you need to find candidates willing to travel long-distances for little compensation. It appears cigarettes and Red Bull were for breakfast.
Great Staff
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 25, 2017
Enjoy working with staff. Good job and location . Good pay and works hours. Refer people to this staffing agency Bilingual Customer Service. The staff address issues when they arise quickly and happy to assist you.
Great starter
Various positions (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOMay 24, 2017
This was a great chance for me to pick up some part time work and fill in areas that I wanted to explore as long term careers. The staffing people were great.
Relaxed workplace.
Bilingual CSR Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMay 24, 2017
Seasonal position to help individuals with Marketplace insurance applications, it was fun to help people. Hispanics were very appreciative of receiving assistance from another Hispanic.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Short Breaks.
Not a Zoo mentality
Environmental Health and Safety Manager (Former Employee) –  Pueblo, COMay 24, 2017
The people at AeroTek treat you like a person and as a object. The staff has always been nice and friendly. The paperwork is easy to fill out, and they pay weekly.
Pros
Easy atmosphere
Cons
They pay weekly
Patient Service Represntative
Patient Service Rep for TriWest (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSMay 24, 2017
I love working with this company.I was hired on full time every time I have went through this agency. I would definitely recommend this staffing agency to anyone who is asking.

Want to know more about Aerotek?

Ask a question
Great Opportunity
COMSUMER CAR REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  North CarolinaMay 23, 2017
I have had a great match with Aerotek. This has done wonders for my confidence and getting back into the work force after becoming a mom and being out of work for a while and reminding me how tough I am.

Its a suprer positive atmosphere and there are loads of people who offer to listen and guide you.

Hardest part of this is realizing that it isn't the right fit. There are always pros and cons to a work place and some times it might just not be the exact fit you are looking for.
Pros
Exciting oportunity
Cons
Temp. possible hire after 6 or more months...
Work is Work so get to Work
Refurbish Technician (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CAMay 23, 2017
Great Company to work for. We even got pizza a few times for over 120 guys. So I'd say it's better than not working. You won't be able to buy love but surly buy you can buy dinner!!!! Good Luck! Rick
Pros
There when you need them
Cons
NONE. They got you covered. Just talk to them.
Na
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAMay 23, 2017
Job was too stressful. False hope for advancement. When hired I was advice it was a call center job with the possibility of getting hired but not true.
Staff that cares
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIMay 23, 2017
I have only worked at Aerotek for a short time, but in that time the staff cares about me as an individual. They are a temp to hire agency that communicates well and is very helpful in finding the right job for there clients.
Pros
Staff who cares
Cons
So far only short term employment
Fast Paced, cut throat, 55-60 hour weeks- GREAT if you have no life
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 23, 2017
Aerotek has some wonderful people working there and I made some wonderful friends but it is young company with young management/lack there of.
If you decide to work at Aerotek please understand the following: it is EXPECTATION to work 10+ hour days, be in the office EVERY DAY by 7:30 AM and not leave before 6 PM, and work mandatory blitzs'. So, I would suggest people really consider if 50,000 is worth 50-60 hour weeks; and the hours do not change as you climb in management. Aerotek is more suited for single individuals who do not have obligations (wives, husbands, children, lives outside of work). Oh, and you are required to take contractors out to lunch 3-4 times a week so you are working during your lunch break as well.
Also, DO NOT choose Aerotek if you do not like confrontation or can not multitask- you are required to do about 100 things a day and your job is NOT simply picking up the phone and recruiting- you are responsible for a HUGE range of additional activities and yet your production numbers do not change even when your tasks increase (one of the reasons for the very long hours).
In regards to commission, the tier structure makes it so you will realistically not see an additional 200 a week on a paycheck until you are a 1/2 years' in averaging around 12-13k in spread. So go into the job knowing you will be at 50,000 working 50-60 hour weeks for the first 1-2 years at minimum.
helpful and attentive with employees
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  San Marcos, CAMay 23, 2017
will come in and inspect forklift that is in condition to be drive-able for the day, then drive them to stage items into the racks, use two way radios to pick products and stage them.
Open work place
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Lexington, NEMay 23, 2017
Good expierince working outdoors with solar panels learned new things. Also had the privilage to drive lowboy and other machinery. Willing to work for Aerotek again.
Pros
Hour lunches
Cons
New bosses new rules..
Temporary
Sr Mechanical Engr (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaMay 23, 2017
Aerotek is good if you really need a job. All employment and benefits info is online and complicated. Aerotek never returns my calls. They only call me if they want information about the contracting company.
Pros
Aerotek can get you a job
Cons
Difficult to interact
Great Company
Benefit Investigator (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 22, 2017
Nothing negative to say in regards to Aerotek. Great Company friendly environment and they actually want to get you working with good companies and they have well paying jobs.
A fair company to work for
Member Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Duluth, GAMay 22, 2017
A typical day at work consisted of receiving inbound call for the State of Illinois for their healthcare system. I learned a lot about the healthcare and retirement systems that I did not know. The company has a great management and work culture. It is a challenging yet rewarding experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aerotek. Our community is ready to answer.