Aerotek Employee Reviews

Found 6,245 reviews matching the search
Temperary company
Assembler (Current Employee) –  Clearwater, FLAugust 17, 2017
It was great at first. I worked for them in Colorado and they treated all of us great. They would always call and see how you are doing and see if there was anything they could do to help. So I got on with them in Florida and after weeks and weeks of me calling them they finally came up with a poor job that does not pay anything and after they place you, you are hung out to dry. They never call you and after finally getting them on the phone they say there is nothing they can do unless you quit the job your at first.
It is a temp agency
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Hiawatha, IAAugust 17, 2017
Aerotek is a temp agency, I was looking for an administrative assistant position, instead I was placed with an insurance company doing data entry. Not quite what I had in mind but it was ok.
work is supposed to fit your qualifications
Customer sales rep (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZAugust 17, 2017
they tried to have me work at different companies that were not a real good fit for my life, the days were long and management was actually understanding about my situation.
Awesome Friendly people
GoHealth Licensed Benefits Advisor (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 17, 2017
Very helpful organization helping me get placed and excel at the position that was provided. Extremely patient and kind always paid on time and apportiatley.
It was fun working there and the management was good.
Associate (Former Employee) –  North Bend, WAAugust 17, 2017
I was always busy packing things. I learned that life is not easy and being a single mom and a student is difficult. The management wasn't bad at all. The culture was basically working hard and staying focus. The hardest thing was standing up all day. The fun part was working with different background of people and sharing jokes.
great energy between the team.
Multiple Contingent Assignments (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVAugust 17, 2017
no words. sorry. dont have anymore time. i have to go now but i will leave a more detailed comment later. i apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Pros
Dnm
Cons
Dnm
Fast Pace
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 16, 2017
Team meeting. Receive assigned Requisition. Prep candidates packets and Requisition before calling candidates. Call 100 candidates to get scheduled for interviews. Conduct interviews. (12 Daily)
No work life balance
On Premise Recruiter for Flex (Current Employee) –  Milpitas, CAAugust 16, 2017
No life and no sense of completion. 12 hour workdays and no structure to just about everything. Constant change that is not productive, concerns are targeted in the wrong place.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
everything else
pretty cool place
Strategic recruiter (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZAugust 16, 2017
unstable work expectations, and the job focused alot of fun and i feel professionalism. To compensate for the low pay. I can say the building was beautiful and they did value you as a worker and didn't feel like a number. I would say once it gets more stable, and pay is better it would be a better company
Pros
food, lunches. chill work place
Cons
pay, childish behavior, unstable
Friendly and caring people
Palletizer (Former Employee) –  Salida, CAAugust 16, 2017
It was a temp agency and they sent me to plenty of places. I did a lot of different jobs working for them and I enjoyed it. There was no benifits and paid vacations but I paid my bills and put food on my family plates.
Pros
New skills learned from working
Cons
No benifits
Excellent job placement
Microbiologist I at Alpha Therapeutics (Former Employee) –  Culver City, CAAugust 16, 2017
You do not have to worry about being placed into the correct job field for they are precise with placement for the science field. I enjoyed the speedy service and the kind services.
Great Benefits
Driver Helper (Former Employee) –  Elkridge, MDAugust 16, 2017
Positive people to work around. Traveled with my first job. Got a chance to travel. Got paid more hours than actualy worked some days. Laid back environment but productive. Able to learn new techniques to make work easier. Diverse work environment all types of people.
Pros
Great Pay
Cons
Travel Far
Great Work Place
Pallet Builder (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaAugust 16, 2017
Palletized boxes on a pallet.......
How to stack boxes a certain way......
Management stayed away for the most part......
Laid back......
It wasn't hard.....
Cleaning up....
Meh
Contractor Materials Specialist I (Former Employee) –  Centennial, COAugust 15, 2017
As a contractor I did not actually meet a representative of Aerotek until about 7 months into said contract. At which ppint they were confused that I worked for them. It was a very odd experiance overall.
Not very honest
Legal Order Processor (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZAugust 15, 2017
I was recruited by someone from this company. He promised me more money a better position that offered room for advancement. I put in my two weeks at my job & was suprised by the behaviors of this company. The new posotion didnt start on the date provided, the pay was different (less) and the location was not as discussed. I would not recommend accepting employement from this company.
Pros
Everything sounds nice
Cons
Too many lies
Unprofessional
Office Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CAAugust 15, 2017
Aerotek was a very unprofessional hiring agency, they had very horrible communication skills and they were not helpful at all. They were really rude and did not know how to communicate with others at all.
Pros
Cons
Unprofessional
Good people to work for
Production Operator (Former Employee) –  Stamford, CTAugust 15, 2017
I worked overtime when it was nneeed.Got along with my coworker,and supervisors.Always moving physically.,whatever project i completed..ZExcellent communication skills in the workplace.
Great Place
General Labor (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIAugust 15, 2017
very good place to work they hook you up with a job fast. its a great environment I learned so much with this company the best part is meeting new people
recruiter wasfantastic
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNAugust 15, 2017
When working with AEROTECK, the recruitment staff were above friendly. they were always up for any questions that i had. They were great about returning calls. they were the first and only Temp service that i had ever used and i recommend them to everyone
i worked for someone else through them
CAD Drafter Designer (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORAugust 15, 2017
Contract work, working for another company this was a contract job for 1.5 months i was there longer to see if they want to hire me but the contract ended
Pros
you get to work for a number of clinits
Cons
it is contract work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aerotek. Our community is ready to answer.