Aerotek
2,218 reviews

Aerotek Employer Reviews

Eligibility/Registration Clerk (Former Employee), Oakland, CAAugust 18, 2014
Pros: good assignments
Cons: no permanent employment
Great company to work for. Friendly Account rep and acceptable locations of placements.
productive
Production/Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Montgomery, AlAugust 17, 2014
A typical day at aerotek include manual labor of varieties, I learned that the swing shift is very adjustable, and that your co-workers can be very helpful to your daily tasks
Best temp agency to have work through
Claims Analyst (Former Employee), Flint, MIAugust 17, 2014
I loved working where I was placed at McLaren Health Plan. I learned how to process claims and now have seen all stand points of billing.
the head hunter is not experanced and makes many errors
Designer -NX (Current Employee), Denver, COAugust 14, 2014
Pros: free lunches and icecream
Cons: no breaks, no outside life
design and development of aerospace
did not learn much
management was ok
great co workers
under tight deadlines
this company in memphis tn is one of the worst companys you can work in this city
folklift operator (Former Employee), Memphis , TnAugust 14, 2014
Pros: the day you quit or get fire
Cons: first day intill your last day
You will never receive a raise, will never become a full time worker. There are still people who been there for six and seven years still make $ 8.50 with this aerotek company. This aerotek company dont want you to become full time. Memphis aerotek allow temp worker to disrespected, overworked and very underpaid. I have seen poeple worked several months – more... at a time without any days off. I have also seen people fall out from the long hot days and fire for doing so. I have work 2000 hours and was denied my vacation, my home burned down and I was written up for miss one day out of work. Wife was admitted to the hospital and I written up even after bringing a doctor note. So my best day was my last day. My opinion is dont look at aerotek and try somewhere like Adecco at least they pay better and they have a higher temp employees to full time employee % – less
Great Company to Work for
Inventory Control Manager, Fork (Former Employee), Nashville, TNAugust 13, 2014
Aerotek is very Accurate and on time. I work with this team for one year and five months and has treated me equally with all other employees who also worked with the team
Excellent paying job just getting in the door is tough.
HR (Current Employee), USAugust 13, 2014
Pros: excellent pay
Cons: will terminate you for tax incentive purposes, you'll have to jump through tons of pointless hoops unless you're a veteran which isn't fair, but then you get the red carpet..
It's similar to any other factory work, but usually much cleaner almost a little too professional for a factory type of job.

Learned various pieces of equipment. Hiring techniques.

Management are all but impossible to contact communication is their biggest weakness.

Co workers are mostly veterans with no real skills or extremely under qualified people – more... without any manufacturing experience.

The hardest part of the job is dealing with the above, and just getting the job. I think it's all but impossible unless you're a veteran, which I don't see the point in catering to veterans from the last two wars. Frankly I'm sick of people feeding on being a veteran when qualified people are overlooked. Hire the college kids, or experienced factory workers that takes more effort to do a mindless task at a factory then to fight in a war in slaughtering civilians, then having bbqs, or smoking in a foxhole 24/7.

Another hard/depressing part is knowing there's no job security there. People get mysteriously fired ALL the time for any reason. Funny how there's always jobs available. They don't have nearly the jobs available as they claim, but they just fire people and then re post their jobs, so 1 real job would be 50 jobs with their listing pretty shady stuff in my opinion.

The most enjoyable part is the check. – less
Productive and a great place to work
Benefits Investigation Specialist (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCAugust 12, 2014
Pros: free lunch and dinner
Cons: temp
Worked long hours as a contract employee. Company provided lunch and dinner. A great place to work. Learned a lot about insurance verification. Co-workers were nice and easy to get alone with and worked well as a team. The hardest part of the job was putting in long hours, sometimes worked about 10 hours per day. Once you learned the job responsibilities – more... you could work as much overtimes as you liked. The hardest part of the job was getting in all on the training that was required by the company. The most enjoyable part of the job was that the company provided lunch and dinner. – less
Good Company to work for.
contractor (Current Employee), Buffalo nyAugust 12, 2014
Good company to work for with a caring staff. Always calls back with answered questions. cares about employee needs and situations.
good paying agency
Low voltage installer (Former Employee), College Park, GAAugust 12, 2014
I go on a jobsite as a helper and do what task or what need to be done on site
I learned a lot about life safety how it works what it takes to complete a job
management in the field is good great people who I can get along with
hardest part of the job is troubleshooting a open circuit on a old alarm system
most enjoyable part of the job is being able – more... to finish the day on a productive level and maintaining a safe environment – less
Good place to look for work
Rockwell Collins Contractor (Former Employee), melbourne flAugust 12, 2014
Very helpful when looking for a job. People are nice and polite and business oriented.
Provides good experience
Equipment Service Associate/ - Honda Plant (Current Employee), Birmingham, ALAugust 11, 2014
Pros: well paid
Cons: rotating shifts
Honda has been very gracious in providing an opportunity for employment and work experience for the future. They provide excellent pay and benefits if hired on.

I work in the maintenance field and a typical day at Honda deals with daily checks on the equipment we maintain such as checking pressure gauges, filters, oil levels, and inspecting all mechanical – more... moving parts for wear and tear including their sensors for damage or loose connections.

When the equipment breaks down our team is called to troubleshoot the problem. In my time at Honda I have learned about different troubleshooting methods used by the equipment service team and they vary based on each person's experience and strengths in either mechanical or programming a PLC, our team has to deal with a variety of fields when fixing equipment such as hydraulics/pneumatics, PLC programming, electrical, and motor controls.

The most enjoyable part of the job has to be the money and getting paid every week.

The hardest part of the job is dealing with the rotating shifts and the stress it puts on you. The amount of days someone in the industrial maintenance field has to work is also overwhelming at times, so if you like having a life outside of work look elsewhere. – less
Constant mandatory overtime, shifts always let out late, VERY poor communication.
SMT Operator, ICT Operator (Former Employee), Austin, TXAugust 11, 2014
Pros: decent pay, reliable income, willing to work with entry level employees.
Cons: pore work/life balance, poor communication, parking can also be an issue.
When all 3 shifts were running it was fun because the work/life balance was exactly what was expected. It wasnt until they cancelled 3rd shift that they started to add 2-4 hours to first and second shift. Overtime was constantly required up to 70-80 hours a week at that point.
Great Entry Level Warehouse Position
Material Handler (Current Employee), Greenville, WIAugust 11, 2014
I worked at a few other warehouses before being hired here, the warehouse is clean and safety is important to them. They provide training as well as help you to be successful there. I would recommend it to gain warehouse experience, however not as long-term employment.
productive
Foundation Repair Technician (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCAugust 11, 2014
Nice to get benefits with a contractor. Nice people to work with.
N/A
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee), PRAugust 11, 2014
Front desk Receptionist and General Manager Administrative Assistant.
Managed calendar.
Assist Human Resources Consultant.
Accounts payable.
Fun place to work, very nice people, at Geek Squad
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee), Louisville, KYAugust 11, 2014
Pros: friendly people, fun place to work at geek squad
Cons: when are parts come in and are wrong they have to be sent back, then there would be no work for us, we would have to take the week off.
Productive and fun work place, time went by very fast. The people I worked with were friendly, and helpful. I learned how to take a I Pad apart and put back together. There was nothing hard about my job. Management was very nice and helpful, nobody was ever in a bad mood. We all would laugh about all kinds of different things.
Informative
Packer (Current Employee), Elk Grove Village, ILAugust 11, 2014
Pros: hours
Cons: management communication
I have learned all about the various products developed at the facility. From how they are created to distribution and company costs.
fun working with new people
utility (Former Employee), Austin, TXAugust 10, 2014
Pros: enjoyed meeting new people
Cons: healthcare, no job security
i really enjoyed going to work with coworkers that made it enjoyable
Entertaining Work Environment
Account Manager (Former Employee), Tucson, AZAugust 10, 2014
Pros: culture
Cons: commission percentage
great post college job for the short term. Long hours grinding out the smile and dial motto.

1 2 3 4 5

About Aerotek

Aerotek is a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry. With more than three decades in the recruiting and staffing industry, – Read more