Aerotek
2,113 reviews

Aerotek Employer Reviews

Worked contract at GM Powertrain Division.
Contract electronic technician at GM Powertrain (Former Employee), Pontiac, MichiganJuly 11, 2014
Pros: security on the job. on the job training in powertrain area.
Cons: work week hours.
Hard to get a raise from the contract company. Considerable overtime. When Powertrain Division moved from Tech Center in Warren to Pontiac, the hours changed to a 3 day week at 12 hours a day which was a hard shift. I understand that GM has since changed those hours back to a normal work week.
Quality Engineer
Accepted offer as Quality / Industrial Engineer (Former Employee), Torrance, CAJuly 10, 2014
Professional and friendly staff provided support necessary to began a great career after college.
They are one of the better temp to hire staffing companies!
general labor (Former Employee), Chattanooga, tnJuly 10, 2014
They try hard to get you work and are pleasant to work with and helpful!
Great work place, loved it
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJuly 9, 2014
Great place to advance, great training, compensation was on point. But company went under. Got laid off.
i enjoyed my work place
assembly (Former Employee), Madison, WIJuly 9, 2014
Pros: always have pride for my work. always did a great job
Cons: temp agency have to be hard on there employee because contracts they must keep.
to learn for my mistakes and be that much more of a better employee
good resource.
Customer Service Representative Financial (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIJuly 9, 2014
Pros: it's a job to pay bills
Cons: it's not permanent employment
Aerotek is a temp service and it would be nice if they would find jobs that would be permanent.
Professional and Productive workplace
Site Coordinator (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJuly 9, 2014
Pros: good hours, free lunches, pleasant work environment
A typical day consist of an 8hr day performing task as instructed with successful completion.
I learned the functions and process of healthcare consulting.
Management was easy to work with.
Co-workers were also easy to work with, with the exception of a few co-workers were professional.
The hardest part of the job was remembering all the rules and stipulations – more... that applied.
The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to perform duties that at the end of the day helped someone receive the assistance they need. – less
Recruiting and Staffing for labor and tecnical jobs
On Premise Manager at Banta (Former Employee), Spanish Fork, UTJuly 8, 2014
Pros: hires for skill workers and profesionals
Cons: only in the salt lake county
Excellent Company with great jobs all over the salt lake area
Seasonal
Quality Assurance Specialist (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAJuly 8, 2014
Best company to work for, Good people. Great environment. I worked for Quality Assurance.
A great place to work with excellent advancement opportunities.
Forklift Driver/Clamp Truck Driver (Current Employee), St. Louis Mo.July 8, 2014
A great place to work with excellent advancement opportunities.
Great staffing company to work for.
Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Naples, FLJuly 6, 2014
Pros: being requested by co workers to work at their sites
Cons: not knowing how long my contract would last
I have worked for Aerotek Staffing for two years and enjoyed my time working at various sites for Quest Diagnostics. I am a previous employee of Quest in Massachusetts for nine years and loved my job. I liked my fellow co workers and thank them for showing me the new patient registration and processing system. I wish I could still be working there but – more... was laid off due to the quiet summer season.. I would like to be hired either full or part time doing phlebotomy in a private lab or hospital.
The most enjoyable part of my job was interacting with the patients and to know that my job was helping them to stay healthy.It was nice to be able to see some of my patients on several different visits and have them request my serving them. The hardest part of my job was that i never knew when I would be laid off and not be at work. – less
Diverse Cultured job availabilty
Environmental Tech (Former Employee), Tooele, UTJuly 5, 2014
5o State Engineering/Technical job placement,Various Locations,Shift(s),Variable .Per Diem offering(s)
Not happy
Manufacturing Associate (Former Employee), Mason, OHJuly 4, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: too long of a hiring period
Don't feel it's right to work as a temp for a company for 9 months only to be stepped on.
productive and fun.
customer service Rep. (Former Employee), Irvine, CAJuly 3, 2014
Brightstar Healthcare: Huntington Beach, CA 02/2011-05/2013
Customer Care Representative
• Answer multi-phone lines and taking messages for patients
• Made outbound calls to follow up with patients
• Assist patients with scheduling follow up or canceled appointments
• Perform daily task assisting the patients with bathing, showering, grooming, and personal – more... hygiene
• Perform various administrative duties to assist patients with clerical needs – less
very respectful
medical biller (Current Employee), Rochester, NYJuly 3, 2014
very respectful people from aerotek, always concerned about how things are going at your temp place
Excellent Service
Project Superintendent (Current Employee), Gathersburg MDJuly 2, 2014
Was glade to meet them. It's an excellent service. A win win.
The recruiters are jerk offs
Team Lead/ Mecho Shade (Former Employee), Piscataway NJ/ Edison NJJuly 2, 2014
Cons: they'll black list you within their database and yank your chain..they're biased...
I worked through aerotek as a temp to perm team lead for a client of theirs in Edison NJ . Once I started to relay to the recruiter that there was talk of ending the 3rd shift and to help me locate a new assignment , he turned around & contacted the Plant Manager along with the Production Supervisor..so you can imagine how that made me look to the employer. – more... Mind you I was no longer a temp for aerotek I became perm in 45 days of the 1st day... I emailed my concerns to the recruiter in the Piscataway office and he emailed them to my boss..Since then I have'nt been able to get any placement through them, even for jobs I'm qualified for..Trust me..Aerotek will black list you within their database.... – less
Blade Repair Technician
Blade Repair Technician (Former Employee), Horsham, PAJuly 1, 2014
Pros: travel, gain experiences in the wind turbine industry
Cons: don't pay nothing out of pocket, ensure they pay expenses upfront
Perform daily repairs on wind turbines.
Not to use my own personal credit card for expenses.
Management seemed nice but just liars doesn't keep their promises when it comes to work related concerns.
Co-workers were friendly and easy to get along with.
The hardest part of the job was taking a $2,000 lost for expenses that was promised to be reimbursed – more... for.
Working with friendly people and getting to know them. – less
good company
Stationary Mechanic (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAJuly 1, 2014
Special Project Sheet

P2S Plant Performance Services Paramount, CA.
Boilermaker– Remove/Install slip blinds, blind flanges, PSV’s, MOV’s, gate valves, process lines, heat exchangers, fin-fans, etc. out for refurbish or repair/replacement. Hot bolt, pneumatic tools, acetylene torch bolt/line cutter, load rigger, JSA, ensure LO/TO & safe work (Contractor). – more... Chevron Elsegundo (5 month project Alky Unit 09/12) (3 month project FCCU Unit 02/13)

CSI Mechanical/Catalyst Services Inc. Signal Hill, CA.
Mechanic/Catalyst Technician- Removed/replaced reactor headers, TI’s, catalys, & reactor tray sections in refineries. Conaco/Philips Wilmington (2 wk project 03/04). Conaco/Philips Carson (2 wk project 04/04)

Southern California Valve Co., Santa Fe Springs, CA.
Valve Fitter / Mechanic-Ormond Beach, CA. A.E.S. Power Plant (Unit #2). Pulled/Installed 12/6"-150 Gate Valves out of line for refurbishing. Repaired, fit, Repacked & replaced 3/12"-1500 Gate Valves (3 ½ weeks project 09/03). Terona, CA. Edison Power Plant Water (Feeder Unit). Repaired, repacked, pulled, & installed (all sizes) of BaJI, & Gate Valves (2 month project 03/03 - 06/03). Exxon / Mobil Refinery - Replaced / Repaired gate valves (02/04 3 week project). Shop valve assembly/disassembly – valve fit, pressure test, part replacement 4”-32”/150 Fisher Gate Valves – actuated, & hand wheel valves.

Stockmar Industrial Inc., Signal Hill, CA.
Pipe Fitter / Plumber, Lomita, CA. Alcoa Co. Ran "½ - ¾ " water lines & installed ball valves on compressor replacement project (4 day job 08/03). El Segundo, CA. Raytheon Aerospace Co. Daily maintenance, repairing / replacing leaking or clogged pipes (PVC / Carbon or Stainless Steel) Fit pipe / structure steel for welders as well as general construction / framing, roofing, etc. (08/03 –02/04).

JE Meritt Contractors Inc., Signal Hill, CA.
Pipe Fitter / Mechanic, Long Beach, CA. BP Arco, Fabricated & cut to blueprint. Fit / plumb line new piping , to tank #391 near water treatment plant. Added all new tie-ins from south pipe racks & added / fitted new support beams. Rigged heavy lifts (3 ½ month project 12/02 - 03/03).

SuperHeat Services Inc., Huntington Beach. CA.
Level 3 Heat Treat Technician, Bakersfield, CA. La Paloma Power Plant (new construction). Set-up / ran night shift to maintain pre-heat / stress relieve structure steel herzic (unit 2&4) for welders (7 month project
05/02 - 12/02).

Petrochem Field Services Company, Houston, TX.
Mechanic, Torrance, CA. Mobil Oil Refinery, Hydrocracker Unit, Pulled / Installed blinds, tray sections,
valves, & brackets. Replaced worn gaskets & assisted welders cutting / welding tray sections for vessels. Bolt fitted tie-in lines (2 month project 12/00 - 02/01). Chalmett, LA. Mobil Oil Refinery. Cat Cracker Unit (2 month project 02/01 - 04/01).

Phoenix Services Inc., Harbor City, CA
Level 3 Heat Treat Technician, South Bay Area, CA. Wrapped Pipe & ran small jobs at many different refineries in CA. (Mobil, Chevron, Shell, Tosco, Air Products, Etc.) (04/01 - 05/02).

Cooperheat / MQS Inc., Santa Fe Springs, CA.
Level 2 Heat Treat Technician, Palos Verde, AZ. Power Plant (new construction). Wrapped Pipe & set-up's for structure steel support beams for welders (6 month project 05/02 - 11/02).

Philips Services Company (S.T. Piping Div.), Carson, CA.
Boiler Maker Mechanic / Pipe Fitter, Long Beach. CA. Arco Oil Refinery. Coker Unit Gouged out drum platelets for weld repair. Pulled / installed blinds bolt fit & fit pipes for new tie-ins. (1 month project 08/00 - 09/00). Long Beach, CA. Texaco Oil Refinery, Alky Unit. Replaced / Fit piping tie-ins, installed / pulled blinds. Pulled bundles / heat exchangers. (3 week project 09/00). Carson, CA. Tosco Oil Refinery (lay-down yard) Tank Farm. Fit / Fabricate all tie-ins (random) from 2" - 24" to blueprint, Plumb lined for tank #541 as well as additional pipe racks for new lines (3 month project 09/00 - 12/99).

Piping & Engineering Company, Inc., Carson, CA.
Boilermaker / Pipe Fitter Helper Levels 1-3 Welder Helper 1st Class, Torrance, CA. Mobil Oil Refinery. Alky Unit. Replaced Pipeline, installed / pulled blinds for shut down / start-ups. Replaced / fit pipe rack assemblies (3 month project 09/99-12/99). Long Beach, CA., Arco Oil Refinery, Tank Farm. - Helped build new addition to southwest farm location. Fit new tank platelets. Installed stairwell assemblies, fit /ran new piping. (6 ½ month project 12/98 -07/99). – less
Of No help most the time
Materials Handling (Former Employee), PiscatawayJuly 1, 2014
Pros: pay is always on time
Cons: of no help in finding a job when i needed one.
Settled for a few jobs with them that were out of my field. Stayed in contact with them but often was transferred to someone's answering machine. And the usual we don't have anything now but we'll keep you on file should something come up. They are nice but they might as well say "f u don't call back.".

1 2 3 4 5

About Aerotek

Aerotek is a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry. With more than three decades in the recruiting and staffing industry, – Read more