Aerotek
2,300 reviews

Aerotek Employer Reviews

Enjoyable place to work after serving in the military because of the training of soldiers.
Instructor/Trainer (Current Employee), Killeen, TXSeptember 15, 2014
Pros: training on the vehicle that i was taught on, learning new upgrades and new systems.
Cons: i have no cons at this time.
On a daily basis, we all receive a safety briefing before every event of training to ensure the importance of safety is understood. Our management team keeps us informed on what changes or updates to any training to stay on top of things. I have good coworkers that make the work environment enjoyable throughout each day. The hardest part of my job is – more... being away from my family but that's a sacrifice we decided on as a family. Being around my coworkers and soaking up more knowledge everyday is the best part of the job. I've learned a lot of information and enjoy working in good work atmosphere. – less
Productive company that helped locate jobs
Chickasaw Nation, Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKSeptember 15, 2014
Aerotek is a staffing company that helped me locate jobs while I was living in Oklahoma City
good people
Work temp (Current Employee), Louisville, KYSeptember 15, 2014
Pros: lots of jobs
Cons: most jobs in other county
I was sent to ok places to work. The people are good to me. I enjoy temping different jobs for them.
Nice company to work for
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Dearborn, MISeptember 15, 2014
Aerotek is a nice company to work for that I enjoyed for the duration I was there.
okay place
Contracted Employee (Current Employee), Colorado springs. coSeptember 15, 2014
Pros: helps you look for work
Cons: not that great of a place to work for
Aerotek is only a temp business. It an okay place to work for if you are lucky enought to find a temp job.
Fun fast paced work
Team Assembler (Former Employee), Princeton, INSeptember 14, 2014
Pros: overtime
Cons: healthcare
its very hard work but has a fun environment to it. Extreme amount of overtime, not alot of time left for your family at the end of the day. healthcare was extremely expensive.
Areotek
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Lancaster, PASeptember 14, 2014
Pros: weekly pay
Cons: not enough work!
Not enough work, managers don't respect the workers.Manager plays favoritism, go days without being paid for the hours you put in already.
Contractor work with multiple companies allowed for experience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXSeptember 14, 2014
I enjoyed working for Aerotek as they were able to place me into roles that exposed me to different types of jobs.
Productive fun place to work
Administrative Appeals Assistant/Temp (Former Employee), Pittston, PASeptember 13, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: short breaks
Productive, fun place to work. Great management team. Nice co workers
Temp agency
Senior Quality Assurance Inspector (Current Employee), Austin, TXSeptember 13, 2014
Aerotek has helped me gain employment after relocating to Austin. They continue to look for new opportunities.
Assembler (Former Employee), Montgomery, ALSeptember 13, 2014
Pros: steady work
Cons: no benefits or raises
Production get your work order and get to your station and go to work on your process. Learned to work at a fast pace. Management is very focused on the processes. Have to depend on co-workers to do there process so you can do yours. Very physical. When you have a productive day with no errors.
Very Fast Pace
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Lawrence, KSSeptember 12, 2014
This was a very fast pace job. There was never a dull moment! I really like working with my hands. On your feet all day. The day flew by. Every day I went home feeling productive and knowing that I had put a full days work in! Management was friendly and would help, if you ran into a problem!
e
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Little Rock, ARSeptember 12, 2014
Pros: willing to work with you
work was always laid back
they are not strict
they are for you
Great staffing company to work for.
Call Center, Data Entry, Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZSeptember 11, 2014
Aerotek has sent me out on numerous contracted positions and were always a great company to work with.
Great production environment
Production Associate (Former Employee), Montgomery, ALSeptember 11, 2014
Great production company. I learned how to build cars. Great management. Co-workers were great.
stable company
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INSeptember 11, 2014
this company has good benefits also pays decent...overall good company to work for.
Short term contract with only four aircraft to go.
Avionics Lead (Current Employee), Perryville, MOSeptember 11, 2014
Pros: easy going attitude
Cons: non yet
Not much knowledge about the company but they seem very fair.
Great little city to work in. All the co-workers are nice and helpful.
Stay Away!
program manager (Former Employee), portlandSeptember 9, 2014
Cons: all of their recruiters are too young and have little experience in working the deal
Terrible during hiring phase.
Lost good job because of their poor negotiating and mediating skills.
fun working with other
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Memphis, TNSeptember 9, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: taking short break
had fun working with co-worker and all the overtime company would offer
Good Helpful Temp Agency
Contracted Quality Control Laboratory Technician (Former Employee), Madison, WISeptember 9, 2014
Pros: quick placement and a great backer
Cons: limited healthcare, no sick/vacation/holiday/401k/pension
This is a contracting agency that helps place people who are looking for jobs. Aerotek is an employer who can help you if you have limited experience. The management is great as they do their best to represent you and land you a job. All you have to do is do well and keep the job. The hardest part about this temp agency is you have limited benefits – more... and with no sick/vacation/holiday pay. The most rewarding is to have someone back you up when companies are not willing to hire because they think might not have enough experience. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About Aerotek

Aerotek is a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry. With more than three decades in the recruiting and staffing industry, – Read more