Aerotek
2,906 reviews

Aerotek United States Employee Reviews

janitor
temp agency (Former Employee), appleton,wiApril 27, 2015
Pros: fun people to work with
Cons: not enough pay
I cleaned school's,classrooms and bathrooms.some days were good some were bad.the summer cleaning was better,i cleaned carpets the whole time.
temp to full time employee. temps are not taken care of
Diabetes Therapy Associate (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXApril 27, 2015
Pros: paid weekly
Cons: no opportunity for growth
Contracting company. only plus is getting paid weekly. even as just an HR the reps that I dealt with at the office were dismal at their job
Assembly of bracing and solar panels, Installing Bracing and solar panels, Wiring and installing harnesses for the electrcial operation of the panels.
General Service Technician, Full Time (Former Employee), Four Oaks, NCApril 27, 2015
One of my favorite jobs I have ever worked! the only downfall was it only lasted about a year and a half and when the job was done there was no more work around my area with the same company. I was able to learn new skills, meet new people and get the job done efficiently!
Very informative and great place to work
Web Support Customer Service (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OkApril 26, 2015
Sprint was great and growing within the company I learned many skills to retain customers, financial records, and leadership
It's a temp company. Not much to say.
Temp (Former Employee), Green Bay, WIApril 26, 2015
Pros: Helps get your foot in the door
Cons: Not a career
My relationship with Aerotek was just as a temp. Since it's contracted, I can't really give a fair assessment of them.

They tell you where you work, and you go there. If the company likes you and can afford you, they keep you on. Maybe they offer a job with them. If they don't they drop you. It's the way of the future.
temp
Temp/lab technician (Former Employee), Lenexa, KSApril 26, 2015
It was a nice place that tries to help and find work that fits your qualification's. My temp agent tried her best to find me work that works for me. She took my concerns into account and tried to work with me. The hardest part of my job was the fact that it was so far away, But the best part some of the people I worked with were real nice and I could get along with.
productive workplace with great teamwork
Electronics Assembler (Former Employee), Austin, TXApril 26, 2015
Started on the job training and have meetings every morning on what to focus on, such as be on time, stay focus on your job, no chit chat, unless is is work related.
We had team leaders that provides supervision and do not see manager, unless you have a personal request
Co-workers are great and always willing to help or fill in when needed
there are always some co-workers from other areas that are not willing to help, and I hate to say this it is because of different nationalities
They really help you find a job
Building Engineer (Current Employee), Falls Church, VAApril 25, 2015
Pros: weekly pay checks
Cons: no paid holidays
The staff is friendly and willing to work with you and help you find job. You are able to call them and talk to them if you have any questions.
Efficient staff, good company to work for.
Machine Operator (Current Employee), Kentwood, MIApril 24, 2015
Pros: Aerotek keeps me employed as much as possible.
Cons: The assignments have only been temporary no temp to hire.
I have worked thorough Aerotek for more than one company , when temporary assignments end they are quick to place me with another client.
this is a temp agency jobs vary
order selector (Former Employee), Johnstown, PAApril 24, 2015
Pros: small facility
The assignment I was placed at was not a very difficult job. I was a order selector working with pet supplies. The location I was at lost there contract for various reasons.
Production of the day
customer service rep (Former Employee), Nashville, TNApril 23, 2015
I've learned how to communicate, and translate informative information. Being energetic taking calls even when the customers may have an negative outlook on things. The positive atmosphere I had after each call due to everyone dealing with the high tention on a call, but the most enjoyable part was knowing I have master another day and was able to come back for another day
Good people trying to help good people
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Frederick, MDApril 23, 2015
Pros: Meeting good people, Good pay
Cons: N/A
BEFORE my recruiter left the team I was always getting calls because they were trying to help me out and they knew I was trying to work. Now that he is not there I rarely get any calls. I believe it is because the new person doesn't even know me. It is a very good place, I would never say that is'nt. I still tell other people that are looking for work to go there. But as like everything, over time nothing stays the same.
Not As it seems
Production (Former Employee), WilliamsburgApril 22, 2015
When hired through Aerotek we were told that we would be hired on full time within 120 days, this was not the case. When we had our last employee meeting upper management told all employees that they would not be hiring on full time employees unless a slot came open fro 1-2 years. A typical day was dealing with robots that needed to be programmed yet the people ( Supervisor and another lead hand) who knew how to do it were too busy and you just had to deal with the issues yourself.
Friendly People, Fast Paced Environment
On Premise Manager (Current Employee), Eden Prairie, MNApril 22, 2015
What I learned from Aerotek will be extremely valuable in my career. It is a flexible job, but you continue to be busy every day. Weeks fly by but it is good. The people are the best, all are very friendly and so fun to work with. It was a great experience!
good place to work
Contractor (Current Employee), Houston, TXApril 21, 2015
Liked the people and the work environment. Paid every week and have a 401K plan as well as dental and vision. Hours had some flexibility.
Frequent contact with management
CAD Drafter/Checker (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALApril 21, 2015
Pros: Free lunches on occasion
Cons: No paid holidays or benefits
Occasional free lunches for group meetings. Management cares about its peoples well being. No benefits or paid holidays. Employment was for short term contracts. I did receive one pay raise during tenure.
Excellent Recruiters and employment opportunities
Business Analyst (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 20, 2015
Pros: Excellent Salary
The recruiter I worked with was excellent. She was always eager and willing to find me other career opportunities that offered an excellent salary.
Awesome Company
Patient Accounts Specialist (Former Employee), Pensacola, FLApril 20, 2015
This is a great company to work for they go out of their way to make sure you are happy and that everything is going well on the job.
Looking for a company that I can learn more and grow with the company
World Wide Technology-Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Edwardsville, ILApril 20, 2015
A typical day was me meeting with my team every morning. This was a time to go over issues we have or need to be address. Checking my team to make sure they have the proper equipment to do the job. I handle all calls and issued out all orders need to be filled. I assisted with Accounts payable/receivable. Kept track of inventory by doing a daily inventory report.
I worked for a temporary agent.
Laborer (Former Employee), St. Augustine, FLApril 19, 2015
Pros: I loved the money I made
Cons: We worked 6-7 days a week 12-16 hour shifts.
I worked on boats. The hardest part of my day was trying to keep up with production. I fitted material and assembled parts. I worked for a temporary company.

About Aerotek

Aerotek is a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry. With more than three decades in the recruiting and staffing industry, – Read more

Aerotek Salaries