Aerotek Employee Reviews

no schedule
Production and Warehouse Associate (Bestco) (Current Employee) –  Huntersville, NCOctober 15, 2017
When i was hired into the company i was told they had a 2nd shift 8 hour schedule. When i actually started working it was on call 12 hr shifts. The job its self is good but the schedules need work. I did not apply for an on call position where they call me the night before to tell me to come into work
Cons
short breaks, no set schedule
competitive high turn over
Staffing Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Brea, CAOctober 13, 2017
Needs to be more client focused, showing true concern for employees. Turnover is high and metrics are unreasonable. Company needs to appreciate the diligent work that employees do and not treat you as a number, they need to have more structure and a solid foundation.
Pros
fast pace
Cons
no room for growth
nice temp warehouse job
CVS Pharmacy warehouse-Sorter (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CAOctober 13, 2017
fun with the rf scanner riding cherry picker
lunch was at a decent time
work alone
the leads their were kind
easy shift every day
I learned how to use the cherry picker for the first time
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short break
Challenging
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Fargo, NDOctober 13, 2017
the typical day was busy and confusing at first. i learned how to sew tarps and canopies. the management was respectful. the hardest part of the job is dealing with someone trying to get you fired every day because they don't like you. the most enjoyable part of the job is that the people that all work there besides a few people are awesome to talk to about the funniest thing to the stupidest thing ever.
Pros
people
Cons
breaks
Great Temporary Agency
Welder/Fabricator (Former Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDOctober 13, 2017
In my brief time with this agency they were very professional. They gave clear time of work and set expectations properly. I would recommend them to any potential employee
Great place for temporary jobs.
Welder and Hydraulics Installer (Former Employee) –  Waco, TXOctober 13, 2017
Great agency to go to if you're having trouble finding a job on your own. They can easily put you somewhere as a temporary fix or until you can get hired on through a company itself. As far as all the rules and things go, you abide by the rules of whatever place you go to. And most places have their own set of rules for temps.
Pros
Makes finding a job a little less painless
Cons
Sometimes the jobs you have to take are just the ones available.
Very short
Welder/Fabricator (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAOctober 13, 2017
I don't have any opinion, The management don't know-how to work with other culture in the work place, the hards part of the job is management. typical day at work check your work booth and to get all your parts . the most enjoyable part of the job was working with other coworker and learning their job . But other than that i was the only girl welder which was nice.
day at aria energy
Mechanic Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lorton, VAOctober 13, 2017
work from 6-2, m-f. change oil, spark plugs, and service any thing that has to do with an engine. sweep, clean the plant and outside. receive and stock material.
great for entry level
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Everett, WAOctober 13, 2017
lots of hours
time goes fast
great for entry lever
all employees move up from within
great way to learn all parts to full cycle
good place to work - bad rep tho
Pros
lots of money to be made
Cons
averaging 50-60 a work week
Productive worker is a happy person
Zodiac - Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WAOctober 13, 2017
i enjoy working with my team players.I always learn new things everyday from my group.My team and my supervisor always have a team meeting how to solve problems every week.The hardest part of the job is to learn a new job that my lead wanted me learn,but after i understood the job and a lot of easier to perform the job.The most enjoyable part of the job is the people that i work with and the job that i learn everyday.
Some opportunity and nice people.
INDUSTRIAL LABORER (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 12, 2017
Nice people, just not the career advancement I've been looking for. Job placement not a major factor and yes it offered some opportunity, but I need better pay and benefits for my services. all around there okay for those just beginning seeking work.
Pros
multiple job duties available
Cons
pay and healthcare
Tough business, but good opportunities
CONTRACT QUALITY ENGINEER (Former Employee) –  Florence, ALOctober 12, 2017
Aerotek offers many positions with the option to be hired directly by the employer your contract is with. However, it is a contract position and the in most cases the contract can be terminated with out warning.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Difficult to get call backs from your handler at times
Stressful
On Premise Administrator (Former Employee) –  TexasOctober 12, 2017
Aerotek has an amazing culture and great people but management is far from organized. Expect extremely long hours if you want to meet the frequent unattainable goals.
Just a contract job
Senior Designer (Former Employee) –  Decatur, ALOctober 12, 2017
This was a short term contract job. It wa good to see a different part of the country. The people I worked with were really good people. The company we were at was a bit eccentric. All in all it was a good experience for a short time.
See below for summary
Project Safety Director (Contract) (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIOctober 12, 2017
Temporary employment during transition into full time employment. Company can also place you as a direct hire if an opportunity exists. Courtesy and professional environment.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Temporary employment
Account Assistant & Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 12, 2017
My typical day at work was very productive. I learned that I was not the only team player on this job. The work environment was very different for me. I've learned the welding/manufacturing side of this company like different gasses and how to work up raw materials. The hardest part of this job was understanding the employees hand writing when they fill out the material cards, very interesting. My most enjoyable part on this job was that each person was kind and very respectful of others.
Overall ok as employers
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, PAOctober 12, 2017
As employers Aerotek for the most part are fair and good employers it would be nice if they paid the employee for holidays the contracting company recognizes, and offer pay raises on the lower hourly pay rated jobs..
Pros
Recruiters are nice and professional, paid on time..
Cons
Low pay for most assignments, no paid vacation, no pay for holidays, no benefits
The company charges a fee for verifying employment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIOctober 12, 2017
They will not confirm employment I would not recommend this recruiter. This is unacceptable to not confirm employment. They put you in a terrible racist setting.
Pros
Cons
They do not confirm employment
great environment
Loader/Unloader/Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 12, 2017
It is a great place to work, I'm just not a fan of last minute mandatory information about overtime. the most enjoyable thing is the team is people that worked with me to get the job done.
productive and fun
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAOctober 12, 2017
great job opportunities and very fair
learned a lot during training
management was great and very approachable
great workplace culture
the most enjoyable part of the job was having the support from co workers
Pros
free breakfast
Cons
need more permanent positions

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aerotek. Our community is ready to answer.