Aerotek Employee Reviews

Found 5,036 reviews matching the search
Productive work environment, long days, grind, good people.
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 7, 2016
Aerotek is a great job to start out at after college, with the new rates entry level people out of school will now get 60K after hitting certain numbers plus commission and bonus. You can make decent money here but it is quite a grind and you need to be prepared to work 50-60 hours a week and some weekends.
Pros
good compensation, good culture, free lunches, happy hours
Cons
Long days, not the best benefits
Excellent Company
Aviation Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Patuxent River, MDDecember 28, 2016
I had a great experience with Aerotek. The pay was competitive for the area, and the benefits weren't bad either. Everyone was very helpful when I needed something, and would go out of their way to help me. I'd definitely suggest these guys to someone looking for employment.
Loved work, company was awesome.
Marine electrician (Current Employee) –  Federal Way, WA 98001November 15, 2016
I enjoyed work everyday, it was honestly an awesome 8 months. The amount of knowledge I picked up on this job was soo helpful, gave me an idea of what I wanted to do as a career. the management was ok, I must say it was difficult to get ahold of them sometimes. I did not really have any struggles with this job.
Good company, young industry
Scientific Recruiting Intern (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILAugust 30, 2016
I worked as an intern for Aerotek and it gave me some good insight into the recruiting world. During a typical day as a recruiter, you would make aprox. 45 calls a day to try and set up interviews for candidates to come in and meet with you.

The Account Managers are often promoted from recruiting fast. This show that there is plenty of career advancement, but there have been some complaints about the management being unexperienced.

Great work environment, everyone is easy to talk to and get along with.

The hardest part of the job is the reliance that you put into your candidates. You must first search for the candidate, call them, bring them in for a face to face interview, call their references, have them interview for the position, accept the job offer if it is extended, and pass a drug test. During any point of this process the candidate can become ineligible for the opportunity or loose interest and you have to start the whole process over again (which happens pretty often).

Like most sales job, closing the deal is the best part of the job. Can also be a pretty lucrative opportunity if you are good at it.
Pros
free lunches for the first 2 weeks of employment
Cons
unexperienced management
Great culture with minimal room for improvement
Field Marketing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Hanover, MDOctober 31, 2016
The company is great and the culture has always been a major selling point for the company. It is like working with your family which provides a level of teamwork I haven't seen at other places.
Pros
Culture, Team Outings
Cons
Compensation
Very nice company to work for
Cherry picker (Former Employee) –  Miami FloridaAugust 9, 2016
Very nice company to work for a lot of opportunity to grow and a lot of good benefits also management treats you nice and co-workers and staff as well
Pros
Very good benefits plenty of hours decent pay
Cons
Not too much advancement
Aerotek is a typical temp agency to work for...
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORNovember 14, 2016
Aerotek was ok...they found me a job as a delivery driver for a company called TEC Equipment and I drove a van delivering truck parts around the Portland/Vancouver area.

A typical day at TEC Equipment as a parts runner was fast paced...sometimes running around with your head cut off...sometimes it could be quite stressful.
I learned a lot about how trucking companies operate and do business...which I felt could be kind of shady at times.

The management at TEC Equipment was very middle of the road...not really anything good to say about the management, but not really anything bad to say either?

The most enjoyable part of the job was being out on the road driving around and getting out of the warehouse away from my co-workers!
Productive and fun work place great Culture
Business Operations Associate (Current Employee) –  Hanover, MDAugust 29, 2016
Aerotek has great job culture. For A normal work day the work is repetitive and also through out the week. I learned about invoicing and collections. The management could be better. My co-workers are very supportive and helpful. We put work first and fun later. the most enjoyable part of this job is the culture. Everyone is like family and I think that is important.
Great culture in Promoting Self development
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKApril 28, 2016
Great place to be. Everyone is seemingly up beat and happy.
The first 10-11 months I worked there were awesome despite a few bad apples. If you are negative and can't take feedback to develop into a better recruiter you probably won't be there long.
It solely a performance based job but does have awesome compensation and benefits package. Set salary plus commission.
The biggest downside I felt was having to conform to their view of a corporate employee. I had two buddies that were told they probably wouldn't get promoted because they wore purple button down shirts with ties instead of the typical blue or white. One was actually denied a promotion and was told it just wasn't his time yet even though he was the top recruiter in the office. As my time neared its end there a lot of changes in structure and management were going on. Meaning a lot of the culture was being lost and they brought in a lot of new recruiters and management was being shifted into new branches and even our director was demoted and kept even though he was the main cause for the stress and lack of production. Since then they have plugged a new person into the role of the Director and I imagine its going a lot better now.
Pros
Pay and Benefits
Cons
Culture loss, Work life balance.
Great company to work for
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Longview, TXJanuary 19, 2017
Absolutely a great place to work. If you like people, and are motivated by helping people, then this is a great place to work. Aerotek pays a competitive salary and has no limits on your commission. There is no shortage of leadership and opportunity.
Hard work with a good chance of being fired
Production team member (Current Employee) –  Princeton, INNovember 5, 2016
I have worked for Aerotek at the Toyota Princeton plant for 7 months. I spend each day working in the paint department. The work itself isn't bad and the pay is very good considering it is an entry level assembly line job but you will have 48 - 60 hours of work per week and they do fire a lot of people without any notice until you try to come into work. It is very difficult to produce high enough quality to remain employed here and that becomes insanely stressful. There is no way to get a different position in the factory so you better get a job that you are going to be good at.
Pros
Great pay, good benefits, easy to sign up with
Cons
difficult work, very stressful, poor training, no help if needed
Corporate Life
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 19, 2017
Amazing security if you're willing to work hard! It does require a lot of hours to be successful but I had excellent management and they truly invested on making me better!
Pros
Great people
Cons
Productive and enjoy working with co-worker and cusotmers
Senior Advisor / CAC Tier (Former Employee) –  Warren, MISeptember 30, 2016
While working with the customers and building a relationship between them and the dealership to address their concerns, I enjoyed giving the customers a satisfied result. I learned so much about the customers needs as well as dealership responsibilities to assist the customer. Management was very helpful for additional assistance. The co-workers worked very well playing as a team to help in any way to resolve the issues at hand. The hardest part of the job was some customers where out of the guidelines for some assistance. I enjoyed working with the co-workers for additional ways to resolve the customers concerns.
Pros
Free lunches, monthly appreciation activity plans and incentives.
Cons
Healthcare
Job Recruitment Agency
Shipyard Contractor (Former Employee) –  Fife, WA 98424September 15, 2016
Aerotek was a great company or more a portal to finding full time employment. The staff was exceptionally helpful and management assisted with finding the correct job based on the employees interests and abilities.
Pros
Advacement
Benefits
great company to start a career
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNAugust 15, 2016
Best decision I ever made. Aerotek provided me a vehicle of professional and personal growth. It has a high octane culture and pushes you to accomplishments you didn't believe possible.
Pros
compensation and culture
benefits
Hard Work
Professional Services Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 7, 2016
*Great management and support
*Awesome culture
*If you put in the work you will reap the benefits
- High emphasis on hitting metrics and numbers
- very little work life balance
-quality of positions is sometimes spotty
Opportunities Exist if YOU Create them
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Austin, TexasOctober 26, 2016
Great place to start - building city. So you have to create your role! Culture was great, the role wasn't difficult, your success will be determined by your drive!
Pros
the people.
Cons
work life balance is tough, we work long hours.
Productive workplace
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Latham, NYDecember 18, 2016
Culture of hard work and team work. Most employees are working around 50-60 hours per week to meet production goals. Good compensation in terms of salary and employee benefits.
Good Company
Global Sensory Lab Technician (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INNovember 10, 2016
Overall this is a good company to work for with nice co-workers, good work life balance, and good compensation/benefits.
Benefits and Stuggles of Working at Aerotek
- Flexible Staff

Improvements:
- Management
- Advancement and Pay Opportunities

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aerotek. Our community is ready to answer.