Aerotek
2,903 reviews

Aerotek United States Employee Reviews

I worked with Dentsply through Aerotek on three separate occasions
Part-time work (Former Employee), Schaumburg, ILApril 16, 2015
This was temporary work on both occasions. It was Monday through Friday from 8am-5pm. I would test products, do filing, and organization.
Compensation not that great - but friendly people to work for
Data Entry (Former Employee), Rockford, ILApril 16, 2015
Pros: Birthdays when everyone brought a dish to pass, and many times lunches were provided.
Cons: No sick days, or vacation days. Compensation was minimum wage.
I enjoyed working at Southern Imperial (through Aerotek) very much! People were friendly, and work was very much appreciated by my Supervisor.
I loved when I got a stack of work, and was busy. It was just the type I've been wanting to do.
It is temporary employment nothing stable
AT&T Contractor (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXApril 16, 2015
Pros: I was transitioned with the company I was working for
Cons: benefits were too high
I didn't have too many issues with Aerotek as a whole, it is just not something I could grow in and there is no raises and it is very difficult to even get an interview without calling them 50 times a day until you get on their nerves and they are forced to speak to you.
You had no vacation so you could not really take off and you are contracted so there is no one protecting you. The benefits were very high
Productive environment
Recruiter (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLApril 15, 2015
Very rewarding company to work for. Fantastic work life balance and there are many opportunities to move up. CO-workers are enjoyable and hard working.
Field Reviewer (Current Employee), Albuquerque, NMApril 15, 2015
Pros: Working in different doctors offices.
Cons: NA
I enjoy the variety of working in different offices and with different people. I have been working in a long term assignment that has allowed me to travel within the Albuquerque/Los Lunas area.
great aviation placement company
Aircraft Mechanic (Former Employee), Tulsa OKApril 15, 2015
They are good at what they do finding aviation employment around the country for qualified mechanics. I have been placed 3 times with aerotek to include spirit aerosystems and NORDAM. Both were temp to hire where i went on to work for both companies for several years full time.
Very nice work place
Billing Specialist (Current Employee), Tucson, AZApril 14, 2015
Everyone at Aerotek are professional and very helpful when it comes to finding their candidates jobs. I have never had a bad experience working for this company
contract
MORTGAGE LOAN PROCESSOR (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNApril 14, 2015
Worked caseload management which included documentation retrieval & review
Provided loan status updates for all customers during the loan application process
comfortable work invironment great management, available over time with free lunches
Benefit Investigation Specialist (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCApril 14, 2015
Pros: productive work place with excellent training and great hours
Cons: this was only a temporary/seasonal job
At this job I contacted providers on behalf of physicians in order to verify patients insurance coverage and updated the information into the system of record
Excellent place to work for.
Business Operations Associate (Former Employee), Tempe, AZApril 14, 2015
I would recommend anyone looking for a career to work here. This is a great place to work for. I would still be there if it weren't for some personal issues that got in the way.
Great Company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLApril 14, 2015
Great pay and recruiting staff. The assignments are fun and allow you to learn new skills.....The staff is very understanding and worker friendly
Productive Company to work for with great people
Quality Assurance Specialist (Current Employee), Omaha, NEApril 13, 2015
Pros: 2 Cafaterias
Cons: Healthcare
I have great co-workers and management staff I work with. I do a lot of Emails and Specifications. Spreadsheet work is an everyday thing for me
A typical day at work was 8 hours, easy to manage.
Assembly/ line inspector (Former Employee), Creedmoor, NCApril 13, 2015
Aerotek often hired temp- to permanent positions. That was a beautiful thing. I gain permanent employment at Flextronics after one year with Aerotek.
Very dependable agency when it came to finding me work.
Temporary job placement (Former Employee), Schaumburg ilApril 12, 2015
The staff works hard to find you a job that best suits your needs. Very friendly recruiters who treat employees with respect.
Not fun to work for
Data Entry (Former Employee), Louisville, KYApril 12, 2015
Pros: Liked co workers
Cons: not high enough pay
Was not told I was contracted. Never was going to get hired on. Only going to make 8.50 an hour never promoted. work was easy
Enjoyable Place to work
Customer Service Regal Medical Group (Contract) (Current Employee), Northridge, CAApril 12, 2015
Pros: Independent working enviroment
Cons: Lunch room too small and of course 10 minute breaks are hard to really pull off as rest time. :o)
I truly enjoy the management and people I work with. I commute 24 miles a day because I love my work. I would love to work closer to home but until that happens I will continue to give this company 100% of my time. It is worth it to be able to help others and your managers really understand the job and efforts you're putting out daily.
An all around great place to be a part of
Mortgage Document Specialist (Current Employee), Pensacola, FLApril 11, 2015
Pros: perks
Great place to work for, very professional group of people. Great people to work for, all around good experience, many opportunities to learn in various area of any business. All workers were will to help and share to empower employees to further advance in whatever areas they worked. There were no really hard parts about any job, each day was made enjoyable with the atmosphere to learn something new every day.
production work
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Montgomery, ALApril 10, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: short breaks, high cost cafe
i worked there 10 months and Aerotek provide services for temps. to work at Hyundai. Aerotek takes to long to get you hired on in the door, its mainly Hyundai's decision but you have to be employed 2 years before receiving an application for them to even recognize you are there inside the plant everyday and still does not mean you are getting a hired on position. This is just one of many but to basically sum it up they dont treat temps right.
Not very happy
General Laborer (Former Employee), York, PAApril 10, 2015
Cons: not steady work
I was placed at one job for two weeks, then sent to another. Basically i fulfilled multiple companies needs. It was almost like a subcontractor, but you only worked for one company the whole time.
aerotek
Collector/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Chandler, AZApril 10, 2015
Answered inbound calls as well as made out bound calls assisted customers with there car loans went over payment history set up payments and arrangements,(through gm financial) Aerotek through (lovelace medical) answered inbound calls assisted customers doctors,pharmacist,with medical insurance claims as well as active or closed accounts went over coverage. management at aerotek very awesome to work with communication and open door policy always there when i emailed or called in new mexico aerotek, in arizona as well, the company itself that i was staffed out in arizaona had different views but overall a good company to work for.The hardest part was not gettng the proper training,the most enjoyable part was making friends.

About Aerotek

Aerotek is a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry. With more than three decades in the recruiting and staffing industry, – Read more

Aerotek Salaries