Aerotek
3,049 reviews

Aerotek Employee Reviews

Very productive and enjoyable place to work
Claims Analyst (Current Employee), Nashville, TNJune 17, 2015
A typical day is never the same as before or will be like the next. It is very enjoyable environment. I've a system called As400. The management is great as well as the co-workers. The hardest part of the job is listening to stories as the clients call in and I know they don't have the coverage they need to receive the proper help. The most enjoyable part is being able to help those who I can.
High Energy and Great culture
Recruiter (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJJune 17, 2015
Awesome team and a fast paced environment! Everyone is held accountable and there is transparency across the board. Definitely a place that teaches time management and effective use or resources to get the job done. Hardest part would be dealing with the highs and lows of the job. The most fun part of the job is the people.
A Good Company
Accounts Receivable Representative (Current Employee), Linthicum, MDJune 17, 2015
Pros: They find you jobs quickly
Cons: They are a staffing company, so you have to wait to become permanent.
This is a good company to work for. They find you work quickly. They are fair with their benefits and work schedule. They are very reliable.
long
Mainstream Vendor Analyst (Former Employee), detroit miJune 17, 2015
I didn't like the fact they can fire you and you would be without a job. They don't contact you until after you worked a whole day to let you go. Not very easy to helping find another job.
Easy work great pay
Production Worker (Former Employee), Savannah, GAJune 17, 2015
Pros: great hours
Cons: didnt have any
I loved my time with aerotek. the company is very professional, and they believe in placing you to a job that suits you and the company
Fast past and exciting
Program Lead (Current Employee), Memphis, TNJune 17, 2015
The most enjoyable part of my job is knowing that I am impacting people life by providing them employment so they can take care of their family.

The hardest part of my job is when I have to conduct layoffs.
nice place to work at, nice location
janitor (Former Employee), minneapolisJune 16, 2015
Pros: night job so i could sleep in
Cons: dirty place
I was a cleaner for this company. I work in a machine shop and leaned how to use a lot of the tools, the management was nice and smart people, my co-workers help so me tools and how to use them. The job wasn't to hard. I like when no one was there and I could clean up by myself.
Great Job
Press Operator/Assembler (Former Employee), Roseville, MIJune 16, 2015
Pros: Great Job
Cons: Laid Off
• Observed equipment operations so that malfunctions can be detected, reported, and corrected
• Lifted finished products, and packed items, manually use shrink wrap and pallet jack for shipment
• Counted finished products to determine if product orders were complete
• Marked or tagged identification information on parts
Strict, slightly unorginaized, good work.
General Laborer (Former Employee), San Diego, CAJune 16, 2015
Dry room settings evryday, wearing gloves, face cover, hair cover, gowns, shoe covers. Ran a three man machine, tenderfoot. supervised the team, produced medical tools. ran a glass test tube machine, kept track of numbers product finished and lost/damaged.
Good place to worl for.
Quality Technician (Former Employee), Kansas city, KnasasJune 16, 2015
Pros: overtime
Cons: slow work
Work was ok. The place was slow down in production. which made you wonder if lay offs. this lead to a lot of people leaving.
Anthem is great I really enjoyed the gym, that we could use to go to on lunch breaks
Anthem - Medical Management Specialist (Former Employee), Richmond, VAJune 15, 2015
Aerotek is a wonderful place to start employment. They are so very kind and hopeful. They care about their clients. I was so very comfortable with each and everyone of them. Anthem is learning facility. You learn something new and exciting everyday. I used my customer service skills as well as my medical terminology knowledge. I typical work day at Anthem went as.. going in logging on to my computer using 2 different monitors for different software. I would start with things that was not handle the day before so that it would not become an issue. I would speak with physicians, nurses and facilities that their patient needed durable equipment. I made sure that I put the order in so the patient would be happy and satisfied.The hardest part of the job was when a patient has not received what they need and they are out of everything and I have to rush an order. Me having a heart it really bothered me when the patient was feeling down and I have to assure them that everything is going to be ok. The management very kind, caring and understanding. The enjoyable part of the job was when a patient called back and said " Thank you so much for caring".
No What I am expecting from Staffing Agency
Electronic Repair Technician (Former Employee), Orlando, FloridaJune 14, 2015
Pros: None
Cons: No comments
There is not room for professional grow, There were no honest with me about the details for the last position that I had with them
Great opportunity...if you make it through.
Team Member (Former Employee), Princeton, INJune 13, 2015
Pros: Pay and benefits
Cons: Unpredictable overtime, unforgiving policy
I found the atmosphere at Toyota one of respect, support, and excellent training. It was challenging and showed me I was capable of anything I put my mind to. Benefits were good and work was hard but rewarding. However, getting hired into Toyota was akin to the baby turtles trying to make it to the ocean. Few made it, attendance policy is so strictly adhered to that it eliminates even the most dedicated of individuals because in the end, workers are human. Most of the employees at Toyota had been there for a decade or more because they were direct hired before Aerotek had become their labor supplier. I missed 4 days out of an entire calendar year. 11/29/10 to 11/29/11. They dismissed me without much deliberation whatsoever. I still however, value my experience at Toyota as when I had the most self confidence and attainment. I am to this day ineligible for rehire...because of 4 days of absence in an entire year. Make your own judgement.
everything doesnt match the way you want it to
Assembler/Machine Operator (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJune 13, 2015
Pros: Management and coworkers were super friendly! (1)
Cons: We didnt connect
The first employment that I listed was smooth and great. Management was the best a person could ask for and my coworkers were very happy and high spirited. It didn't work out for us unfortunately and I found other employment.

The second place of employment that I listed was relatively easy work. The pay was perfect. Work hours were perfect. My training management was perfect. Except when it came time for me to go to my desired shift I was not happy with the way people operated. There was something going on within the team that took precedence over the common goal and it was evident in the shifts numbers. I really wanted to the job but could not commit to the headache that came with the poor management.
Needs improvement
Benefits Coordinator (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 12, 2015
Pros: Pay weekly and on time, great job source, great atmosphere
Cons: Lazy account managers, horrible follow up processes.
Aerotek can be a great company to work for. It will depend on who your account manager is. You must be fortunate enough to have one who is reliable, earnest and has strong integrity. If you are lucky, you will have that and enjoy your career here. If not, you will seek a career elsewhere.
Productive and high energy place to work
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Elkridge, MDJune 11, 2015
Shortly after contacting Aerotek one of their recruiting agents reached out to me and offered me a summer job working in a warehouse. I worked at a warehouse called Connections Education as a part of a team that was responsible for reassembling and refurbishing school supplies for educational use.
Productive, friendly, laid back enivornment with and excellent staff
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 11, 2015
Pros: Quiet, work at your own pace, friendly, helpful, fun staff
Cons: Only a temporary position, low pate rate, and no benefits
•Provide first impressions for all visitors and employees reception/concierge functions on a daily basis.
•Answer general inquiries via telephone, email, or in-person.
•Develop and maintain VP’s calendar (scheduling, rescheduling, travel arrangements for 12 staff executives)
•Serve as the central point of contact for all outside vendors needing to gain access to the building.
•Interact with clients/prospects on behalf of VP(written communication via email and mail, verbal via phone, meetings and/or events)
•Organize files, develop spreadsheets, fax reports, and scan documents.
•Order supplies and stationaries for team; maintain supply inventory
•Draft meeting agendas, supply advance materials and execute follow-up meetings and team conferences.
•Assist in events and activity coordination to ensure timely completion and contribute to team efforts to ensure results are attained.
Good Place to Start
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Stamford, CTJune 11, 2015
This job was beneficial to entry level candidates and you were able to get your foot in the door. They allowed a lot of opportunities but not a lot of room to advance.
Fine Group
Field Service Representative (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAJune 11, 2015
Pros: Great, Involved Service
Cons: Had a bad client
Aerotek is a superb temp agency; very happy with the folks at the Robinson office. They were involved, profession, caring about job fit.

Client was a disaster, disorganized and unable to meet obligations; a case of not understanding the business. It happens, Aerotek was great throughout, no complaints. Would work with them again.
Very Professional and respectful staff
Merck Return Specialist (Former Employee), Cherry Hill, NJJune 10, 2015
Pros: Very professional, and timely fashioned services
A typical day at work was very enjoyable. I learned that I was capable of doing much more than I thought. My time was short at this particular company, however, the experience was great. My coworkers all made me feel welcomed and were a joy to work with.

About Aerotek

Aerotek is a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry. With more than three decades in the recruiting and staffing industry, – Read more

Aerotek Salaries