Aerotek Employee Reviews

Found 4,768 reviews matching the search
Proactive team
Painter (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTSeptember 9, 2016
The staff here are always willing to help and resolve any issues that may arise and will try to find a position and company best suited to the person.
Very nice people to work with.
Typist/ Data Entry (Current Employee) –  Torrance, CASeptember 8, 2016
very friendly environment
I learned knew skill in the medical field
Management works with you in all areas
My co workers were very friendly
Seeing some of the patients Ill
Helping others
Pros
you get paid every week
Cons
it is only a temporary position
Clean and steady work place.
Production Specialist/Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MISeptember 8, 2016
I enjoyed working for Aerotek at a Company called Tekstar,where i met and sourrounded myself with employers who didn't mind helping you get your job done.I learned alot at Tekstar how to do mutiple task regarding car parts,such as build light bars.balance wheels,computer charts as well as train for Quality Control.
Fun work place
Customer Support Associate/ Payroll Specialist (Former Employee) –  South San Francisco, CASeptember 7, 2016
A typical day in this position is to answer emails and calls from contractors, making sure that all time cards are turned in on time, taking care of any HR paperwork for workers compensation etc.
I had good co-workers to rely on when i felt overwhelmed.
The company know how to take care of it's employees because when the office hit a specific goal, we would have outings, dinners and celebrations.
Pros
Free lunches, company/team trips
Cons
The company doesn't offer part time jobs.
Great Management team. Very professional staff.
HEDIS Auditor (Former Employee) –  Hamden, CTSeptember 7, 2016
Excellent place to work for! Excellent staff! The work I did for this company was very rewarding. I loved my job. I enjoyed all aspects of my job.
Profesional, Supportive
Administrative Assistant / Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Hobbs, NMSeptember 7, 2016
Great company to work for, compensation is great and they do take care of their employees. Work culture is professional, fair and friendly. Management has an open door policy, they truly care about their employees. Definitely recommend them and would work for them again.
Productive work environment, long days, grind, good people.
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 7, 2016
Aerotek is a great job to start out at after college, with the new rates entry level people out of school will now get 60K after hitting certain numbers plus commission and bonus. You can make decent money here but it is quite a grind and you need to be prepared to work 50-60 hours a week and some weekends.
Pros
good compensation, good culture, free lunches, happy hours
Cons
Long days, not the best benefits
Bankruptcy Specialist
Bankruptcy Specialist (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXSeptember 7, 2016
For the company I worked for through Aerotek LLC.

Worked for startup mortgage servicing company obtaining loans from a larger mortgage company. Management was overwhelmed and erratic and, therefore, unable to maintain a stable and secure work environment. Work duties were constantly changing as we would be involved with "damage control" efforts on loans that were behind and not serviced on time.

The coworkers were helpful with each other as they tried to provide guidance and do the best they can with little training and deal with erratic management.

The hardest part of the job was being managed by three managers always telling you their orders are more important and need to be worked on which means that the project priorities change even when one manager strongly needs a certain project completed within a given timeframe. Too many chiefs, not enough worker bees.

As with any company I seek employment with, I did a Google Search about the company I was to be contracting for and was all too aware of the potential problems the company was already having with its high turnover any work environment.

My commentary about this experience.

These days, it is virtually impossible for any company to hide its workplace problems from the public as there will be multiple websites that expose whatever problems and trends are occurring with the company. This is not necessarily a bad thing for the company. It is just part of the technological equalization of knowledge that any company and any jobseeker has about each other. A very important trend in the job market is
  more... the wage downgrading everywhere. This trend may create cynicism in all of us about the health of the overall economy.

Since jobseekers are always advised to review a prospective company before an interview, it should be a blessing that there are also able to find these websites with honest input from former or current employees, clients, and managers. No matter what the comments are about the company, at least you will have a way to gauge how you will respond to certain questions during the job interview. We all know that many companies have their distinct growing pains and that we can try to keep the company afloat with our unique talents and skillsets. If the hiring authority cannot see or value the maturity and knowledge that you bring to their company, then it is still a blessing that you do not get the job with them. You simply continue with your job search until you are offered an opportunity to prove your worth and contribute to that company.

Since this is The New Economy, we must all still drive towards excellence and contribute to the continued growth and prosperity of any company. There has to be some managers who recognise and reward hard work.

For the company Aerotek LLC.

This was a great company that was excellent in providing me all the information I need and in expediting my hiring process with a mortgage company.

My point of contact was very professional and knowledgeable about the position and the company I was to work for as a contractor.

I would strongly recommend anyone to use Aerotek LLC as they will provide quick responses, ask the right questions about your qualifications and what you are seeking with a job.
Pros
No overtime for contractors
Cons
Job insecurity due to high turnover and erratic work environment.
Great place to work and enjoyed everyone i worked with
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Federal Way, WASeptember 7, 2016
it was a fun atmosphere and everyone was a real go getter, Minimum 50 hour work weeks. Hardest part pf the job is relying on your contractors that's it
High energy environment
On Premise Manager (Current Employee) –  Golden Valley, MNSeptember 6, 2016
Learned to work with people from varied backgrounds and careers. Would bring candidates through the full recruiting, hire, and retention cycle. Provide top notch customer service.
A+ for Potential Seekers
Contractor in GIS Services (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKSeptember 6, 2016
Aerotek has the ability to see a prospective employee's potential by managing to comb through their resume and experiences to place them in fields similar to the employee's historic employment. This is great news for employers looking to staff positions rare in type and great for employees who would not otherwise feel they could apply. All someone sometimes needs is a chance and Aerotek wins the award in this area.
Pros
Aerotek Employee Reps are always within reach and always checking on their staff.
Cons
Communications can sometimes be lost in the vastness of their organization
Great evening job for when I had a young child at home
Loan Analyst - GMAC/RFC (Former Employee) –  Arden Hills, MNSeptember 4, 2016
The hours were perfect for when I had a baby at home. I worked in the evenings so my husband was home with our daughter. The job was fun. Relaxed environment.
Pros
Evening hours were perfect
Aerotek
Bilingual Product Tester Associate - I (Current Employee) –  Redmond, WASeptember 2, 2016
As a contract employee of Aerotek at Nintendo of America, there was no room for advancement within Aerotek, however if I decided to continue to work as a contract employee over the course of at least 6 years at the same base pay and reduced work week hours, I may have been able to have a small chance of advancement at Nintendo. Aerotek's 11 month contracts are barely legal within the state of Washington. The 11 month contract is not continuous work, short contracts can last 3 weeks with a 3 week break in between. There's a complete lack of communications between recruiters and contract employees.
Pros
Free coffee, Free Tea. Nintendo discounts at retail location
Cons
pay, scheduling, contract terms, project length, communications
Overall a great place to work at
Clinical Supply Administrator (Former Employee) –  Gaithersburg, MDSeptember 2, 2016
Low key, not much politics to be seen. It's a very friendly atmosphere. Enjoyed working with people mostly. But job stability is not great due to recent budget cut across the whole company.
Pros
Supportive management
Cons
Contract based position has unstable job status
Productive and Fun Place to work
DATA CHANGE ANALYST (Current Employee) –  Lake Forest, ILSeptember 2, 2016
Consistency of work on a daily basis. Team work among everyone. The comradery with all individuals in the group if fantastic.
Great staffing services
Customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CASeptember 1, 2016
Aerotek is great staffing agency to start somewhere when looking for a job. The staff is wonderful, helpful and cares in succeeding finding you a job.
Productive work facility
Outside Machinist (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 1, 2016
This job site had a good working atmosphere. The pay was good but, the layoffs were common. Crew got along just fine and we always followed all safety regulations.
Pros
Good lunch hours
Cons
Not a good long term employment
everyone is gone
Customer service agent (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZAugust 31, 2016
in my short time there, i had 3 different supervisors. since that was the norm, i never knew who was my direct supervisor. my experience was not pleasant.
Temporary Service
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Independence, OHAugust 31, 2016
Gives you what you need to complete the job. Always there to answer questions and ask how you are doing with the position.
Pros
na
Cons
na
Customer service rep produtive and fun
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CAAugust 30, 2016
Multi phone lines, customer service, taking orders over phone, canceling orders, general office duties etc.. I learned about protien specimens and body work outs. Hardest part of the job where taking the complaints but the enjoyable part was being the best customer service rep