Aerotek
2,611 reviews

Aerotek Employer Reviews

work
Lead assembly line man (Former Employee), Reno, NVJanuary 3, 2015
Pros: steady
Cons: temp
steady work good areas of work I was able to keep work and when a job was done they would find me new work at a new area it would not take long to find new work was happy I learned to run new equipment made new friends and learned a lot working with the different company's
NA
Customer Service Professional (Former Employee), Bloomington, MNJanuary 1, 2015
Job was only temporary. Did 4 weeks of training. Assisted with system change over.
Land survey work
Document Scanning Clerk (Current Employee), Omaha, NEDecember 31, 2014
Mainly doing work searching plats for local title companies for closing of house sells. Office/clerical work, answering phones, filing
Working At Aerotek
Inside Sales Specialist (Current Employee), Buffalo Grove, ILDecember 31, 2014
Pros: great support, good follow up and show their appreciation
Cons: can't really think of any.
Great support team. They make every effort to match you up with the best employer. For Christmas, they gave me a nice blanket as a gift along with a card expressing their appreciation. I would highly recommend Aerotek as a staffing agency to anyone.
Decent temp agency.
Sample Processor (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INDecember 30, 2014
Pros: health insurance is good
Cons: job placement is not the best
Decent temp agency, during interview they did not listen to my answers though just waited so they could ask their next question. They do follow up and ask how your current job is going as well as giving you advice for the interview though. The follow ups can occasionally become annoying due to the shear amount.
Productive place of work
Structural Engineer/Welder/Fitter (Former Employee), Dallas, TXDecember 30, 2014
Great company. There is a lot of opportunity. its a place to grow an have a great time with your coworker .
Fun work place
Machine Operator/Assembler (Former Employee), Kansas City, MODecember 30, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: temp
Monitor all product bar codes, code dates weighting and changeover
Fine
Requirements Management, DOORS Admin (Current Employee), Goose Creek SCDecember 29, 2014
Pros: expert in rational doors
Cons: no holidays or vacations
Manage Requirements, Write DXL scripts for traceability, error finding tools, efficiency tools. Manage Updates and Baselines to requirements. Provide support and training to newbies.
I wouldn't waste my time dealing with them again.
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Elkridge, MDDecember 28, 2014
Pros: direct deposit
Cons: no health care, 401(k), paid holidays or accrued vacation time. you loose any vac time when you go to another job asignment.
They "build up" a job so that you think it's the answer to your all of your job needs, and when you go to the actual company for an interview, you quickly find out how poorly aerotek has actually researched the job, or the work conditions.
they are no longer open
Manufacturing/trainer (Former Employee), Mount Pleasant, PADecember 27, 2014
It was a long time ago but it was a decent job.People were ok to work with. Pay was ok. It was a job and they are no longer in this area so it does not matter what I write.
A learning and experience work place at Hyundai through Aerotek
Inspector/Assembler (Former Employee), Montgomery, ALDecember 24, 2014
Productive, changeable position, and fast paste workplace, but if you are physically fit in good shape it's a well balance job. There are good and encouraging co-workers along with the supervisors.The management is outstanding, they stay focus on their employees. The hardest part of the job is being neat while sealing the cars at a fast productive paste on the assembly line, but staying focus, working quietly without talking the job can be done according to company policy. During my time at the company the most enjoyable part of the job for me was being able to learn different task so quickly and I have never experience some of the task that was introduce to me. I was never afraid to learn or be train on task I had no experience of the positions.
Great Job Site
Tech Cleaning Lead (Former Employee), Tigard, ORDecember 24, 2014
A great job site to work at, full of great people and always something new to learn. Aeroteck has little to non benefits when working through them I didnt have an issue with this, you must work for a certain amount of time before receiving a little amount of vacation or sick time, most people did not know about this tho when they were doing paper work so most people thought they had no benefits the whole time they worked under Aeroteck. Tho I have had good experiences with the recruiters even tho others have not. Never had an issue with my checks but others have.
Very Helpful
Safety Technician (Former Employee), Mesa, AZDecember 23, 2014
Pros: reliable work
Cons: no benefits
Aerotek got me working in my desired field asap. My direct contact was more than helpful in aiding to my needs as a safety representative.
Staffing Agency
A&P Mechanic (Former Employee), Greenville, SCDecember 23, 2014
Pros: you can travel
Cons: chances for lay off are greater
If your having trouble getting into a company, try a good staffing agency.
good
Shipfitter (Former Employee), National City, CADecember 23, 2014
good company all ways have work for everyone. this is a very good company i recommend this company for everybody
Very helpfull and reliable people
Excel spread sheet development (Former Employee), Franklin MaDecember 22, 2014
One of the best temp agency's I have ever worked for. The staff is very helpful in finding and placing you into your qualified position. They really care about there employees
Exciting/fast paced work enviornment
Scanner Operator (Former Employee), Highland Park, MIDecember 22, 2014
Pros: overtime pay
Cons: short breaks, and being on your feet constantly
I learned how to execute multiple projects at one time and do them with accuracy. With this company I've had office and warehouse jobs which will make an employee more marketable. This job works with you schedule wise, and I loved working with my co-workers, they were really nice and showed me the ropes and basics of the job.
Fun and very nice co-workers
Call Center Representative (Current Employee), Torrance, CADecember 21, 2014
My experience working at SCAN Medical was very enjoyable. The environment is very professional without being stuffy. The upper management takes the time to get to meet each employee often. SCAN is very courteous to the employees and to its clients. They have a general care for their members and this is required of each employee. We had goals to meet at SCAN but the main goal was to take our time with each client to ensure all of their questions, needs were met. Most of these questions did not entail what SCAN offered and we still were required to assist the members with all of their questions.
Productive and great environment to work and the people are great.
Benefits Investigator (Current Employee), Charlotte, North CarolinaDecember 20, 2014
Aerotek is Temp company that hires for great companies. I am currently at Lash Group but I would like to become permanet there or to get a perm positon at a great company with job advancement and good benefitsl Great hours, and great pay. Nice envirnoment to work in and great bonuses and incentivies. Unlimited overtime and chance to earn more money. Greaat trainers just an all around great environment.
Very decent staffing agency
Wireman/wiring Technician (Former Employee), Atlanta, GADecember 19, 2014
Pros: occasional luncheons, decent pay, good benefits
Cons: workers reports of being ripped of their per diem payments
Overall decent staffing company. Although, some complaints of workers being ripped off from per diem payments. Very decent pay in the industry. Did not work very long with them to discover more.

About Aerotek

Aerotek is a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry. With more than three decades in the recruiting and staffing industry, – Read more