Aerotek
2,874 reviews

Aerotek United States Employee Reviews

Productive workplace
In Person Assister (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJMarch 31, 2015
Cons: Short breaks
Very productive and fun workplace. Great place to work and make good money as you do it. Enjoyed helping consumers sign up for health coverage. The office was always clean. Co-Workers were very friendly. The managers were understanding.
Productive and Fast Paced
On Premise Administrator (Former Employee), Mooresville, NCMarch 31, 2015
Pros: Monthly Bonuses
Cons: No Breaks and job was 24/7
My day would include answering questions about contractors Pay, Taxes, Benefits and staffing all the shifts for the production company. Payroll for 250 or more Contractors, auditing and New Hire Orientations.
I learned that if you take the time to get to know your employees then they will respect you and appreciate you.
Management was unusual. My manager did not work in the same location as I did. So it was difficult to relate to her when she didn't know what my daily work life included.
I worked with a team of 4, and i pulled the weight of all four. They were more concerned about Soccer Games on TV, taking breaks to smoke and running personal errands. They also made their own schedule as to when they waned to work.
The hardest part of my job was having no balance between my job and personal life. I worked 60 or more hours a week. When I was off, all I wanted to do was rest.
The most enjoyable part of my job was the contractors that I emplyed. They appreciated me as much as I did them.
Good Clean Place
Machine Operator (Filler) (Former Employee), Deerfield, ILMarch 31, 2015
Pretty easy job. Clean environment. Job tasks are simple to learn and follow. Keeps you moving constantly and time goes fast while working.
A Day at The Loomis Company
Call Center Rep (Current Employee), Wyomissing, PAMarch 30, 2015
A typical day starts at 10am where we log into our system to be able to assist members calling in about their accounts. The work day typically lasts 8.5 hours with breaks and lunch included. Each member has different yet similar issues they are looking to have resolved. I've learned how the health insurance system works. Management is available if any questions come up that you are unsure of. Coworkers are also available to help if a manager is not available because they are taking calls themselves.
I like working out, Swimming.
CH-46E Supervisor/Air Crew Chief (Current Employee), PerryVille MissouriMarch 30, 2015
Pros: Free lunches, Days off with pay.
Cons: Short breaks, days off no pay.
Typical day at work is just to relax and do your Job safety and right.
I learn that you have to have a open mind about your job and surrounding .I look and evaluate how my peer's around me our to learn how to better My Management skills. I am a happy individual very easy to get along with my Co- Workers and with others. To Have appositive additive toward my work and peer's. I like being a mechanic and solving problems and fixing things.
Best Employment Agency
Health Insurance Enroller (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLMarch 30, 2015
Pros: Weekly Pay, recruiters check with you throughout your contract, great pay
Cons: 1st 3 weeks of pay no matter if you have a bank or not; you get mailed checks.
I think If I could I would continue to work for Aerotek Inc.

I relocate often and this has been the best agency by far. I really like

their recruiters I get emails continuously about new opportunities.

I have friends who work for them in Central Florida. They love them.

I was employed with them for an outsourcing business in South

Florida. I will continue to seek employment again with them when I

return to South Florida area.

You couldn't have chosen a better company to work with!
LAID OFF
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INMarch 29, 2015
WITH THIS BEING A TEMP SERVICE I WAS NOT ON THE JOB AS LONG AS I WAS INFORMED. AND ONCE WE WAS LAID OFF, I RECEIVED UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS, BUT WAS INFORMED THAT I WOULD BE PLACED ON ANOTHER ASSIGNMENT AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE, AND THAT NEVER TOOK PLACED
act like they don't want to do there jobs.
welder (Current Employee), Raleigh ncMarch 27, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: just give u the run around.
I have tried getting jobs through this company countless times... I get lead on every time or its an "old post"... the job was just posted!!!! Can't stand these people just let me interview with the real company so I can make some money and stop waisting my time.
Average employment agency to work for.
Jr. Automotive Engineering Tech (Current Employee), Hiawatha, IAMarch 27, 2015
After initial employment started i truly have not had much contact with this company. I enjoy working for the company they have assigned me but times are hard there and layoffs are eminent.
Temporary employer
LPN Nurse Reviewer (Current Employee), Harrisburg, PAMarch 27, 2015
Pros: worked from home, excellent pay
Cons: very short contract
Friendly, professional temporary staffing company. I appreciated that my recruiter kept in touch with me during my assignment. Really enjoyed my assignment with National Government Services albeit brief.
Comprehensive & varied duties
Ship Fitter and Sheet metal Mechanic Full Time (Current Employee), San Diego,CAMarch 27, 2015
I found this assignment both challenging and appropriate to my skill set. A typical day was never "typical" in that various ships and duties changed daily
Worked at Assignment
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAMarch 26, 2015
Pros: Changing environments
Cons: No permanency available right away.
Representative was difficult to contact regarding any issues going on at assignment.
Enjoyed working at my assignment although the Lead Medical Assistant was not willing to lead just gave a lot of attitude. Which made each day difficult. Regardless I pulled through each day with hopes to become permanent.
Productive and fast-paced workplace
Repair Technician/Installer (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAMarch 26, 2015
repair and install components and interior facilities on passenger railcars
decent benefits and bonuses
management treats every employee as equal
enjoyable people to work with. almost everyone gets along with each other
not impresses
Aitcraft assembler (Former Employee), menominee miMarch 26, 2015
pay was ok but no matter what service rep u called u were transferred 20 different times and still got no correct answer. there was no communication and had to travel for the testing
Finds you work Quickly and Competitive pay
Warehouse Janitor (Former Employee), Savannah, GAMarch 26, 2015
They had me working within a couple days of putting in my application. they also found me a job that paid fairly decent money for the job I was required to do.
new experience
Mortgage Document Specialist (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXMarch 26, 2015
short assignment with SWBC but very productive in our work and fun environment, nice co workers and the contractors were always included in all their luncheons
Just a number
Operator Technician (Current Employee), whitestown,inMarch 26, 2015
Pros: weekly check
Cons: just a #
After ten months ,had great reviews ,great attendance you are still just a number.I just dont feel secure in my job.Its not how hard you work or how good you are.its about what the employer want
FUN PLACE TO WORK
Order Filler (Former Employee), Riverside, MOMarch 25, 2015
AEROTEK STAFFING IS A GOOD COMPANY TO WORK FOR I LOVED BOTH TEMP ASSIGNMENT THEY PLACE ME ON THE AGENT THAT HELP ME WAS GREAT AS WELL
At least it's a job
FCT Debug Technician Level 2 (Current Employee), Austin, TXMarch 25, 2015
Cons: healthcare too expensive
It's a fast paced environment where I work and people are always heckling you to do as much work as possible, even though you do more work than anyone. They can't help you become permanent anywhere they place you. That's on you. It's strictly a placement company that serves us well...sort of.
Fast Pace enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Danbury, CTMarch 25, 2015
Pros: opportunity to learn different programs
Cons: temp job
Your typical day would consist with assisting customer satisfy the cable bill obligations. this would have accessing several programs design to finds customer information. This would allow me to set up payment plans in accordance with set guide lines.

About Aerotek

Aerotek is a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry. With more than three decades in the recruiting and staffing industry, – Read more

Aerotek Salaries