Aerotek Employee Reviews in United States

Found 4,544 reviews matching the search
Mehh
Journeyman Depot Level Sheet metal Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Yuma, AZMay 29, 2016
The management freaking sucks. Good pay though. They make a lot of promises like job security but then threaten everyone with being fired.
Pros
Pay
All Business
Heavy Equipment Operator/Technician (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMay 29, 2016
This co has not only been by my side they have become part of my family Aerotek has kept me employed for many yrs any Issues at any of the sites I've worked they were right by my side, working in the Enviromental department as a Heavy Equipment Operator for the Navy and Air Force through my co was very beneficial to me not only financially but gave me a chance to get certified with a TWIX card, Safty card, Hazwhopper training, OSHA cert, soil sampling, shoot grade. Run/Operate many different pieces of equipment. Hoping to find another co that stands behind the employer.
Pros
Reliable
Cons
Seasonal work.
great temp service
Customer Care Center Rep (Former Employee) –  Leavenworth, KSMay 28, 2016
This is a great way to get your foot in the door of some great companies and get hired in with them. They are good about locating jobs for you quickly.
Didn't fit on the job assigment
Temporary warehouse associate (Former Employee) –  Westfield, MAMay 28, 2016
The office I visit was very far from my location even I realized there was one very close to me . The job assigment was very unfit for me and the pay was very low. Got injured at the job site and when I came back they replaced me .
Cons
Very poor comunication, low pay
Good Opportunties
Credentialing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Norfolk, VAMay 28, 2016
Good experiences and opportunities to learn new things.
New Skills to learn, meet new people. You get to take advantage of what is learned and use them for future positions.
Good company too work for.
Inspector and Quality Controller. (Former Employee) –  Georgetown, KYMay 28, 2016
The employees are nice and will help if needed. Management is good but sometimes a little hard on employees. I worked through Aerotek a total of three times and liked every minute of it. Promotions and raises take a long time to earn but are well deserved.
nice staff
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Lawrence, KSMay 27, 2016
temporary service no guarantee on hiring in a company. great staff to deal with in a company.Fairly quick placement to jobs but no guarantee of permanent work.
Good benefits
Welder (Former Employee) –  Avondale, LAMay 27, 2016
There was good benefits for the work that I was doing.The pay was also good and the workplace was clean. Bosses were respectful and understanding.
productive fast paced work
Assembly Line Packer (Former Employee) –  Chambersburg, PAMay 27, 2016
a typical day at work would start at 6:00 am and end at 2:00 pm unless we had a large order and then would start at 4:00 am and end at 2:00 pm. my co-workers were nice and fun to work with.I learned how factory work was. management was not around too much.
Horrible
Inspector (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KSMay 27, 2016
The job description was not correct. don't go to Aerotek especially the one in Overland Partk, KS. I couldn't get a hold of anybody there most of the time and tried for another position and never heard anything back from recruiter on whether or not I got the position. Look elsewhere for jobs.
Its hard work, but the opportunity for advancement is available
SOLAR INSTALLER (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAMay 27, 2016
hard, physical labor installing solar panels in all weather conditions. Not the best starting pay but there is opportunity to move up quickly and receive very good pay.
Upbeat and helpful.
Accounts Payable Clerk (Contract) (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WAMay 27, 2016
They found my resume online and within a week I was working an open contract job. It was great! Now that the contract end (after a year) They are helping to find a temp to hire or permanent job. I'm very happy for their upbeat attitude and helpfulness. I would recommend them to anyone that is looking for work.
Professional, Proactive
Temporary Assignments (Former Employee) –  Primarily in San Antonio, TXMay 26, 2016
Have worked as a temp with Aerotek from 2009 to 2016 in different industries, capacities and at different times. Each representative was professional, proactive, and aboveboard with interactions for each temp position. A great temp agency
Staff and co-workers are wonder to work with
Assembling Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMay 26, 2016
DelStar is a maginficent place to work. I have worked for this company twice and each time I have enjoyed it. I have recommended my friends and family to apply here because they treat you with respect and as a person. The hardest part ofthe jobe is trying to learn how to get the netting in spec.
Pros
Family oriented
Cons
Long hours 12 hour shifts
fun productive work place
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 26, 2016
helped record information and stock new materials. I learned how to drive forklift and other heavy machinery. Had great co workers to work with.
Great placement for temporary careers
Administrative Assistant @ NACCO (Former Employee) –  Danville, ILMay 26, 2016
Working with NACCO through Aerotek Staffing Agency was an enjoyable place to work. I was given a task to do and with little or non supervision. I completed the task with 2 months to spare. I was then placed as a Buyer for the last two months to clean up the accounts. I was able to perform this task within the 2 months given.
Love them.. They are AWESOME!
Machine Operator-Pressure Washer (Former Employee) –  Salida, CA 95368May 25, 2016
Well-Organized...I learned how to properly wash machine parts... The hardest part was washing the inside of the belly of the forklift and lift.
Great place to work, fun job
QA Inspector II (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COMay 25, 2016
Pull traveler packets on jobs to be inspected according to dates needed and any jobs needed asap. Look thru paper work consisting of drawings, any Eco's or special instructions. Make sure the Rev's are current on the drawings. Certifications of Conformance on parts from vendors and any treatment the parts may have gone thru. Make sure the parts match the drawing. Look over the parts for any cosmetic defects or functional defects comparing the drawing to the parts. If all the features of the parts are correct and any coatings called out are correct and meet the specifications required, as well as use of proper material, gather tools needed to do the dimensional verification of the parts. If you find any discrepancies, holes threaded incorrectly or missing, dimensions out of spec etc. Write up an NCR, document your findings and log your reports. Print out a copy of NCR to go with the parts and with everything bagged or boxed up, log parts into the QA quarantine area. If parts are good tag them with the appropriate color tag, take the parts to the part marking station, which prints all data required onto parts. Finally bag up parts and put on the appropriate shelf. I learned about complying to FAA standards, documenting every step the parts have gone thru for traceability. Safety standards required on any parts used on a medical transport helicopter for commercial use, or military use. I learned how to use a Trimos measuring device, got more experience on an Optical Comparator that is computer operated. I'm sure there are many other things I learned from this job. Management was  more... there to guide us, or assist in situations that required clearances that we did not have access to. From my co-workers I learned true Team work. We spent more hours together than we did with family, and they became extended family. I loved the team I worked with, they were generous, kind, helpful and funny. The hardest part of my job was knowing where to get certain information or who to go to for that information to do my job. Not all departments were cooperative in disseminating the information they had. The most enjoyable part of my job was the work, and knowing I was making a difference. The people I worked with in my department and other departments were for the most part a joy to work with. This is the first job I've ever had where I was happy to go to work and still smiling when I got home.  less
Pros
The helicopters themselves, helped to save lives
Cons
The health insurance
Great job opportunities
Lead for Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Brentwood, TNMay 25, 2016
Had a great experience working for AeroTek .Was a good atmosphere nice respectable people. Dependable when I was in search of employment.
Contractor
Breach Service Assistant (Contractor) (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXMay 25, 2016
working for a good growing company at Caliber Home Loans as a contractor learning something new but with the turnout of everyone applying for the same open position there was no movement to be permanent
Pros
end of the month lunches
Cons
not getting hired permanent