Aerotek Employee Reviews

Found 5,796 reviews matching the search
Great entry level company, long hours
Account Recruiting Manager/ Senior Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VAMay 18, 2017
This was my first real job out of college. Great training and hiring of like minded individuals. VERY long work hours, you will never leave before 5:30 at the earliest, typicalyl will work until 6:30PM. Doesnt' sound terrible, but since you're starting at 7 in the morning, the days are very long. High stress job.

With that being said, great growth opportunity and ability to make a lot of money at a young age. You just need to figure out if the money is worth the sacrifice of your personal life.
Pros
lots of expensed lunches, advancement
Cons
very stressful, no work life balance
Maximus
Data Entry/Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cordova, CAMay 18, 2017
Enjoyed the continuous help that I needed from Aerotek when it occurred. My recruiter was Kimberly Parker and Kimmie Smith. Thanks to those ladies for the quick responses, especially Kimmie, for my every questions I had concerning work. Thank you for giving me employment and experience as well.
Pros
Hours worked out for me, an hour lunch, befriended good co-workers that i still talk to
Cons
call center environment was a bit chaotic
fun to work for
Case Manager (American Honda) temporary (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAMay 18, 2017
Working for Aerotek was very rewarding and the assignment was long. The Location of the job was not too bad and the hours were very good for me. Early morning.
Staffing Company
Assembler (Former Employee) –  North Charleston, SCMay 18, 2017
Worked contracts they had with Manufacturing/Assembly companies such as Volt, and Boeing. Would have to assemble drills to specs by order in timely manner. Also would have to upload programming into electro impact Drill in order to attach wigs to plane.
I would recommend Aerotek
Management Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Rockford, ILMay 18, 2017
From the Recruiter of Professional Services to the Account Manager of Professional Services they have been very professional, accountable, punctual and diligent about ensuring we are sent the upmost top quality candidate. They are apart of the entire process on the front-end through the back-end of the sourcing/recruiting process. I have been very impressed with Aerotek and the professionals on the Rockford recruiting team.
Pros
quick turnaround, professional, buisness acumen
Process
Vendor Analyst/Processor (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIMay 18, 2017
I made calls was told about the company management was nice love the culture meeting production was hard but ended up getting it down working downtown
Pros
Parking
Cons
short breaks
I would recommend aerotek
Outreach Specialist (Former Employee) –  Independence, OHMay 17, 2017
Aerotek was a good to be staffed with. They took personal interest in how things were going on the assignment they recruited you to. And always followed on how things were going.
Pros
Getting paid weekly
Cons
Temporary position
hard work and long hours.
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, WAMay 16, 2017
A typical day starts with getting a pass-down from the ending shift, than you clean up the missed shift duties as well as operate the machines. The long hours take its toll on you that is for sure, but the hardest part is the constant pressure to be perfect even in situations that you are not prepared for. I have learned how to take criticism at this job even if I was not at fault. The culture is of uneasy skepticism as shifts try to work without breaking rules/regulations that make little to no sense. All this but i really enjoy the men and woman that I work with if it was not for them I would have quite a long time ago.
Pros
cafeteria, long breaks.
Cons
poor hours, days off
Clinical Review Specialist (Former Employee) –  Edina, MNMay 16, 2017
Great place to work. Contracted with Prime Therapeutics. Fast paced and kept me on my toes. Got a lot of pharmacy experience and was inclined to stay within the same field and get my pharmacy certification
Pros
bagel tuesdays
Cons
none.
good training
Certified Medical Coder (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMay 16, 2017
Management was difficult to reach from off-site location. Training was effective. Did not feel appreciated for quality of work, and reviews were not always effective.
Pros
compensation adequate
Cons
off-site was difficult
ok place to work
Processor 1 (Former Employee) –  Highland Park, MIMay 16, 2017
just helped advance my data entry skills but it was in a warehouse and very cold or hot climate. A plus was the distance from my home only took about 15 min to get to work.
Great Company
Custodian (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 16, 2017
This was a great company to work with. I applied with the company on a Monday and they call me later that evening with a offer. I worked for a company that I feel really cared about there employee's.
Great company
Machine operator assembly (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 16, 2017
Great company to work for. Cares about all their employees and overall the people are very considerate and kinds towards anyone. I recommend for all, a great environment to work at.
It is contract work
Design Technician (Current Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INMay 15, 2017
Overall Aerotek is not a bad company for contract work. With that being said, there is little opportunity to grow in terms of responsibilities. It is good to gain experience. The benefits include health, dental, vision, and 401(k).
Great place to start
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, MNMay 15, 2017
If you're just starting to look for work, this is a great place to start. The pay rate for the work done, is quite good and the environment is quite nice,
Pros
work available, good starting
Cons
poor communication
Different jobs for varitey
Factory Assembler (Current Employee) –  Greenwood, INMay 15, 2017
As a contract employee, the jobs varied from pleasant all the way to tiresome and tedious. One Example was doing nothing but taping and sanding drywall for ten hour shifts. The recruiters were always professional and helpful.
Pros
Health Benifits
Cons
No vacation, or personal time offered
Great place to learn entry-level sales training
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIMay 15, 2017
Overall the company has a strong culture and values. Good direction, focus on development and training. Similar to many entry-level sales careers expect long hours and at least a year (more than likely 2) to reap the financial rewards. The ability to be highly compensated is strong. Not an ideal long term career for those wanting a work/life balance or much in terms of career progression. Will set you up well for the long run elsewhere.
Pros
Culture, Training, Potential Earnings
Cons
Hours, Benefits, Career Progression
temp service
Lead Maintenance Mechanic (Former Employee) –  York, PAMay 15, 2017
they send you anywhere just to get their money, but they do work with you to get you to a job you lioke and agree with. Pay isnt bad but the benefits are lacking
This is a temp agency
Engineering Test Technician II, Jabil (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZMay 15, 2017
The jobs this company hires for are short term contract positions. Workers don't actually work on-the-job with the company reps. They are working at client companies.

As contracting companies go, Aerotek is better than most. They pay on time, accurately. They don't send workers out for bogus interviews or jobs. They do what they do very well.

For workers looking to work contract positions, I would definitely recommend Aerotek as the agency of choice.
Temporary employee
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Gardena, CAMay 15, 2017
I was hired as a temporary employee and was placed wherever needed. They tried to place employees for at least a 90 day assignment and keep the commute within 50 miles from residence.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aerotek. Our community is ready to answer.