Aerotek Employee Reviews

Found 6,107 reviews matching the search
Very flexible with work hours
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Salida, CAJuly 7, 2017
I was going to school full time, & working full time but there was days I couldn't go into work because school finals and they were very understanding.
Would reccomend
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Savannah, GAJuly 6, 2017
Aerotek is a solid place to work if you do not have children or many outside obligations. The culture is competitive and the compensation is worth wile.
okay job
Shipfitter (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAJuly 6, 2017
Enjoyed working here. It was great pay and great hours. the only downfall was that these were only contract positions and they could let you go at anytime. Normally they only gave you a days notice that your contract was up.
Pros
good pay
Cons
not enough notice that your contract was about to be up
Great manager, No work life balance, Fratty culture
Marketing and Creative Recruiter, Sales (Former Employee) –  South San Francisco, CAJuly 6, 2017
The title says it all. I was fortunate enough to have a great senior manager, but the work life balance was non-existent and the culture resembled that of a college fraternity. The pay was around 53k to start, and the cut throat, competitive nature and weird fratty culture wasn't enough to make up for having a good manager. Would not recommend for anyone to work here, unless you're an entry level candidate looking to get your foot in the door to a recruiting career.
good people to work with
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNJuly 6, 2017
Aerotek is a well adjusted place of business. I enjoyed working with them. At this time I am looking for a better paying job. I need to find a job making at least 12 to 15 an hour.
Temporary employee
Temporary Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Hiawatha, IAJuly 6, 2017
I worked as a contract employee for them that was placed at an alternate location and company. I did not have much interaction with my recruiting manager.
contract work
AV systems integrator (Former Employee) –  Washington DCJuly 6, 2017
I worked on contracts for Library of Congress and DDX contract, I enjoyed working the projects but work dried up after projects were completed. I felt like a team player and built some impressive systems while on different contracts. I would work with this company again and plane to seek work with them again.
Pros
fun projects in a fast pace work enviroment
Cons
short term contracts
Aerotek was fine to work for.
Document Control Specialist (Former Employee) –  Los Gatos, CAJuly 5, 2017
Aerotek was fine to work for. Unfortunately, it was a part time temporary position so I can't say too much about the company. I'd work for them again.
Why is this needed.
VIP Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXJuly 5, 2017
I worked ther so long ago. they helped me find a job and I do know they looked and looked for me. They did find me one and helped support me.The supported me
My Experience
Quality Control Technician (Former Employee) –  Covington, KYJuly 5, 2017
Not supportive and management didn't help the problem having with the previous job location. Cursing me out because I had a family emergency that caused me to have to reschedule and interview.
Great place
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Rockford, ILJuly 4, 2017
Aerotek has been a major role is my job searching career. Anytime I have needed a job, they got to it right away. Everyone in the facility is very helpful and friendly
Pros
Helpful, friendly
Aerotek is one of the world’s leading staffing firms
Insurance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYJuly 4, 2017
Aerotek is one of the world’s leading staffing firms and offers access to great contract, contract-to-permanent and permanent career opportunities and job preparation, as well as excellent benefits and rewards.
I had good experance with Aerotek
Electrical Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Lincolnton, NCJuly 4, 2017
When you work maintenance your day may be perventive Maintenance or new install of machines or electrical systems or at any time a complete productions break down I try to learn sdpomthing new everyday. Each place is differant on what they want or what is expeded of you; it is up to each employee to try to work with and cooperate with others.
The harst part of the job can be the presure to fix a machine safely and correctly while trying to keep the plant running, it can also a satisfyingpart of the job
A Pretty Good Job
Walter P Rawl & Sons Inc/ Food Inspector (Former Employee) –  Pelion, SCJuly 4, 2017
Since Aerotek is a temp agency, Aerotek themselves is a really good company to work under. Fast, reliable, and has a good communication between you and them. Although, while I was working with them, I'm unaware if it was them or the company I was working for, some of the benefits we were told was not true. I didn't start at the pay they said nor did we get the benefits we were told either. I highly recommend just reinsuring some of the stuff. Other than that, they will call and check up on how the job is going for feedback.
Pros
Great Communication and Pay
Cons
Management could use some work
Overall Good Contractor
HEAVY WHEEL MECHANIC (Former Employee) –  Goose Creek, SCJuly 4, 2017
Aerotek offers a wide placement of jobs. There mainly a sub contractor to bigger contractors that need to fill positions. They even allow you to switch over to the other contractor after a year.
they will send you to grate jobs .
Environmentalist (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJuly 3, 2017
i went to this company needing a job .a young man came and talk to me and took my app. and resume and made me appointment for my shots the next day.and the folling week i was working with the greatest people ever i felt i was right at home.thank you.
Pros
great training
Cons
pay a little short.
easy job to do
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PAJuly 3, 2017
Job was very easy and customers were polite , only thing was the healthcare environment was somethn new to try and i did it but it was very hard , pay was even awesome ,
great job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cordova, CAJuly 3, 2017
As a Tier 1 Tech Support Representative I assist customers with technical troubleshooting to resolve technical issue with their thermostats, smoke detectors, and security cameras. I troubleshoot Wi-Fi connections, routers and access points, and HVAC systems, along with wiring and electrical troubleshooting as well. I assist customers by email correspondence as an agent with the Email Support Team.
not the best company
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Strafford, MOJuly 3, 2017
This company had the nerve to move out of the city without informing any of its employees that they did. I did not like the pay because other agencies payed more for the same position.
Pros
good staffing
Cons
pay
Aerotek
Engineering Specialist - Controls (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIJuly 3, 2017
Take good care of you excellent benefits. Contract work has one component which makes it difficult that is with the big three they end your contract with no warning.
Pros
Good People Benefits
Cons
Contract work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aerotek. Our community is ready to answer.