Aerotek
2,956 reviews

Aerotek Employee Reviews

Good people trying to help good people
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Frederick, MDApril 23, 2015
Pros: Meeting good people, Good pay
Cons: N/A
BEFORE my recruiter left the team I was always getting calls because they were trying to help me out and they knew I was trying to work. Now that he is not there I rarely get any calls. I believe it is because the new person doesn't even know me. It is a very good place, I would never say that is'nt. I still tell other people that are looking for work to go there. But as like everything, over time nothing stays the same.
Not As it seems
Production (Former Employee), WilliamsburgApril 22, 2015
When hired through Aerotek we were told that we would be hired on full time within 120 days, this was not the case. When we had our last employee meeting upper management told all employees that they would not be hiring on full time employees unless a slot came open fro 1-2 years. A typical day was dealing with robots that needed to be programmed yet the people ( Supervisor and another lead hand) who knew how to do it were too busy and you just had to deal with the issues yourself.
Friendly People, Fast Paced Environment
On Premise Manager (Current Employee), Eden Prairie, MNApril 22, 2015
What I learned from Aerotek will be extremely valuable in my career. It is a flexible job, but you continue to be busy every day. Weeks fly by but it is good. The people are the best, all are very friendly and so fun to work with. It was a great experience!
good place to work
Contractor (Current Employee), Houston, TXApril 21, 2015
Liked the people and the work environment. Paid every week and have a 401K plan as well as dental and vision. Hours had some flexibility.
Frequent contact with management
CAD Drafter/Checker (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALApril 21, 2015
Pros: Free lunches on occasion
Cons: No paid holidays or benefits
Occasional free lunches for group meetings. Management cares about its peoples well being. No benefits or paid holidays. Employment was for short term contracts. I did receive one pay raise during tenure.
Excellent Recruiters and employment opportunities
Business Analyst (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 20, 2015
Pros: Excellent Salary
The recruiter I worked with was excellent. She was always eager and willing to find me other career opportunities that offered an excellent salary.
Awesome Company
Patient Accounts Specialist (Former Employee), Pensacola, FLApril 20, 2015
This is a great company to work for they go out of their way to make sure you are happy and that everything is going well on the job.
Looking for a company that I can learn more and grow with the company
World Wide Technology-Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Edwardsville, ILApril 20, 2015
A typical day was me meeting with my team every morning. This was a time to go over issues we have or need to be address. Checking my team to make sure they have the proper equipment to do the job. I handle all calls and issued out all orders need to be filled. I assisted with Accounts payable/receivable. Kept track of inventory by doing a daily inventory report.
I worked for a temporary agent.
Laborer (Former Employee), St. Augustine, FLApril 19, 2015
Pros: I loved the money I made
Cons: We worked 6-7 days a week 12-16 hour shifts.
I worked on boats. The hardest part of my day was trying to keep up with production. I fitted material and assembled parts. I worked for a temporary company.
Fun work place
Picker (Former Employee), Harrisburg, PAApril 19, 2015
Pros: Free strawberries sometimes if they had extras. forthy-five minute breaks, More than one room to spend our time off of work. so we all didnt have to be bunched up in one room.
Cons: Close job stations.
Our day started off with putting aprons on so that the berries wouldn't ruin our cloths. I leaned that sometimes berries that look bad may still be good strawberries. My co-workers were always negative and trying to pull me in that direction. The hardest part about the job was staying positive in that negative environment. The most enjoyable part of the day was break time. it was the only opportunity i had for some quit time.
Fast paced workplace
Machine Operator (Current Employee), AtlantaApril 17, 2015
I have learned the importance of payment deadlines and accuracy when you are dealing with the customers accounts. I also gained the ability to adapt to new things and technology.
Great way to get your foot in the door
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Chattanooga, TNApril 17, 2015
Job placement company

I worked for 2 different employers one of them was Owens Corning which I was hired.
I did data entry mostly for the other company.
Enjoyed working for the different company as it gave me the opportunity to "try" another company before working for them full time.
I worked with Dentsply through Aerotek on three separate occasions
Part-time work (Former Employee), Schaumburg, ILApril 16, 2015
This was temporary work on both occasions. It was Monday through Friday from 8am-5pm. I would test products, do filing, and organization.
Compensation not that great - but friendly people to work for
Data Entry (Former Employee), Rockford, ILApril 16, 2015
Pros: Birthdays when everyone brought a dish to pass, and many times lunches were provided.
Cons: No sick days, or vacation days. Compensation was minimum wage.
I enjoyed working at Southern Imperial (through Aerotek) very much! People were friendly, and work was very much appreciated by my Supervisor.
I loved when I got a stack of work, and was busy. It was just the type I've been wanting to do.
It is temporary employment nothing stable
AT&T Contractor (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXApril 16, 2015
Pros: I was transitioned with the company I was working for
Cons: benefits were too high
I didn't have too many issues with Aerotek as a whole, it is just not something I could grow in and there is no raises and it is very difficult to even get an interview without calling them 50 times a day until you get on their nerves and they are forced to speak to you.
You had no vacation so you could not really take off and you are contracted so there is no one protecting you. The benefits were very high
Productive environment
Recruiter (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLApril 15, 2015
Very rewarding company to work for. Fantastic work life balance and there are many opportunities to move up. CO-workers are enjoyable and hard working.
Field Reviewer (Current Employee), Albuquerque, NMApril 15, 2015
Pros: Working in different doctors offices.
Cons: NA
I enjoy the variety of working in different offices and with different people. I have been working in a long term assignment that has allowed me to travel within the Albuquerque/Los Lunas area.
great aviation placement company
Aircraft Mechanic (Former Employee), Tulsa OKApril 15, 2015
They are good at what they do finding aviation employment around the country for qualified mechanics. I have been placed 3 times with aerotek to include spirit aerosystems and NORDAM. Both were temp to hire where i went on to work for both companies for several years full time.
Very nice work place
Billing Specialist (Current Employee), Tucson, AZApril 14, 2015
Everyone at Aerotek are professional and very helpful when it comes to finding their candidates jobs. I have never had a bad experience working for this company
contract
MORTGAGE LOAN PROCESSOR (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNApril 14, 2015
Worked caseload management which included documentation retrieval & review
Provided loan status updates for all customers during the loan application process

About Aerotek

Aerotek is a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry. With more than three decades in the recruiting and staffing industry, – Read more