Aerotek Employee Reviews in United States

Found 4,694 reviews matching the search
Aerotek is a very good contract placement firm
Tooling Engineer (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 13, 2016
Days started with tool review meetings,, contacted necessary tool vendors to follow up on progress, concerns and delivery timing.
normal day 11-12 hours,, 5-6 days a week depending on work load
Learned what and how Stoves and Refrigerators are made,, assembly problems and how to overcome them.
Required Engineering Design Change. Paperwork was needed to be followed out,, Using Pro E 3D software,

Learned how the Scott Brand Manufacturing / Stamping machines work and how to modify tooling to increase speed and reduce scrap!
Pros
Good Pay Rate, Flex Time
Cons
Contract work
Staffing Service
Billing Representative (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJanuary 18, 2016
A typical day at work is working assigned Insurance carrier claims and accounts. I've learned continued education is a plus. Management verify work flow is smooth and the assigned job duties are what I was hired for. Co-workers are team players. The hardest part of the job is working with two different billing systems that do not talk to each other. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with positive co-workers and management.
Pros
Job placement
Cons
Unpaid holidays
fast pace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJuly 11, 2016
Aerotek is staffing agency, The company that they were staffing for was AT&T, Felt that the training, quality of service, and the assistance needed for floor support needed to be better for AT&T, as far as the staffing agency themselves, I felt that the recruiters did not try to help you if you were wanting to switch job sites, and wouldn't return your calls when you tried to reach them within a timely manner.
Pros
n/a
Cons
assistance for help, quality of service, and expectation with lack of assistance or trainning
Good company but not strong enough to enforce their clients' contractual obligations
Transformer dsesign engineer (Former Employee) –  Waukesha, WIJanuary 16, 2016
Transformer design and product engineer

Worked 40-yewar old DOS program called TDS. outdated; frought with problems. Eaton excluded all contractors ftrom every company function.

Aerotek meant well, but they weren't strong to fight the layoff which should never have happened. Fiscal costs were already approved for contractors; Eaton mismanagement of their economic issues should not have affected the transformer division.
Work places were pleasant
Customer Service Call Center (Former Employee) –  Oak Brook, ILJuly 7, 2016
Your work is already for you to process. The training for the jobs were great and the management staffs were great. Had the opportunity to work with some wonderful, friendly people.

The hardest part was making sure the information from the training was put to use in the correct manner.

The most enjoyable part was knowing the customer was pleased with the service they asked for.
Pros
Getting paid every week
Cons
No pay when the company you are working for is off but Aerotek is not. Aerotek doesn't pay.
A great place to work
Analyst I - Disclosure Review (Former Employee) –  Hanover, MDJune 24, 2016
I enjoyed my position with Aerotek, even applied for a permanent position to my assignment. I was not selected and soon after let go without an explanation. There was no negative reviews so I was left dumfounded. But I enjoyed my fellow co-workers the environment and loved the flexibility of my schedule. I developed camaraderie and team work. My role was research and investigative and I enjoyed the role I played.
Pros
Great place to work lot's of knowledge
Cons
No explaination for position ending, felt profiled.
Title Resource was a professional atmosphere.
Title/Curative Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJDecember 14, 2015
The company seemed well organized and eager to grow. The management staff was approachable. Some co-workers were competitive others were team players. We reviewed HUDs and prepared the customer for closing.
Challenging and Rewarding
Consumer Finance Representative (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 13, 2016
Special Servicing Operations, is responsible to take inbound calls and evaluate customer accounts to determine actions to maintain assessment fee accounts and loan contracts to provide accurate billing. maintenance fee changes and other billings throughout the year. Respond to customer questions and complaints to ensure satisfaction and prevention of delinquencies. Submit adjustment requests, refund requests includes customer follow-ups. Required to work closely with Collections, Owner Relations, and Reservations.
A company that wants you to succeed
Client Service Analyst (Former Employee) –  Vernon Hills, ILApril 27, 2016
My typical day would be answering 30-50 calls per day. My management team helped me learn small skills within myself that was hidden. They strive to make every employee understand everything they need for their company as well as the next. The hardest part about my job, was coming into a world I knew nothing about. I worked with Pension plans and it was very detailed and organized. Quickly with the help of my employees and managers I was able to adapt. I enjoyed just coming to work and seeing smiles and enjoyment on everyone's face.
Pros
Great benefits packet
Cons
Not being able to help the elderly
Very minimal communication from/with recruiters
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IAJune 5, 2016
Communication with recruiter is as best, very minimal. During initial interviewing process, many key points were missed or ignored. Terms of assignment or contracts are not discussed. Overall feeling of abandonment due to multiple recruiter changes. Within first 4 months of employment, 5 different recruiters were assigned to my profile. After not hearing back from any recruiter 2 months after my first assignment was complete, I decided to look for employment on my own.
Very stressful
Reservations Agent/Best Westerm (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 22, 2016
Cannot talk to customers, have to hurry, hurry, hurry but DO NOT forget to say every requirement on the call evaluation. If your day is filled with customer's who do not know where they are going, can't find their credit card or are just shopping, your talk time is ruined for the entire week. Must get an 85% on call evaluations so one bad evaluation can ruin your entire week, but do not forget to say all the requirements no matter what your talk time is. Then you must make 33.78% of your calls into reservations, but don"t go over on your talk time, and dont forget to say the cancellation policy VER BATUM OR YOU FAIL!
Pros
Cons
Impossible matrix totally relies on luck.
Always productive and learning daily.
Group Leader (Contract Employee) (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, KSJune 27, 2016
I start the day with manpower overview and a 2:30pm meeting with Shift leader. We get an overview of the prior two shifts production notes and our goals for the day. I place my manpower and run the chain according to the conditions of the banks in front and behind my group. I enjoy working with people and teaching my employees.I believe in teamwork and continuous improvement. The hardest part of my job is running short of operators do to manpower issues.
contract jobs not for everyone
Studio Operations Associate (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYMarch 15, 2016
would never do this type of work again, company keep a percent of your pay as this is a contract job, no real benefits and no permernit job.
Pros
you can work for a different company during the year
Cons
you don't get you full pay as this is a contract job
Great People, Bad Leadership
Account Manager/Recruiter (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOApril 1, 2016
Long hours, suppose to get in at 7:30 and it is silently frowned upon if you leave before 5:30. They do hire great, friendly, fun people
Pros
People
Cons
Low pay, long hours, only chance to advance is if leadership likes you
Had alot of fun and learned alot
Welder Helper (Former Employee) –  Kings Bay, GANovember 2, 2015
Aerotek was a great place to work. They found me a job quickly and protected me from wrongful termination and guaranteed my wages. The people I worked with were great and I learned a lot about my trade working for them. I would definitely accept another job through them.
Pros
Job security, good management
Cons
Temp agency, never know if youll have more work after contract ends.
Agency attempts to place applicants on jobs that meet there skills and promote growth and development.
SRA International – IPA Health Insurance Navigator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 5, 2016
I would recommend Aerotek as one of leading temporary agencies to work for. The staff is professional and available to hear any issues that may arise while on an assignment. I was able to train, study and get my Health Insurance Navigator's license working for SRA International through Aerotek. The knowledge and skills I've gained at Aerotek has opened up other job opportunities.
Not worthy of your time
Warehouse (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, ILNovember 18, 2015
Worst Staffing agency that i have ever worked for. Unless you are not confident at all with yourself then maybe you could work here until it is time for them to lay you off. If you survive the layoffs,you will be part-time 32-36/hrs/week- eight months out of the year. The management does not recognize hard work at all. If you can be a suck up and talk all day about personal issues then you could get away without doing anything productive for the company.The few "company" full-time people will always talk down to you,because you are disposable. Company individuals do not follow the basic rules,and will continue to enforce them on temps. You could be working right after break and they are either talking or using restroom,or get injured from being careless and will throw a meeting later to enforce that on you! They will always say "maybe one day the company will hire you on full -time" just to string you along. The on-site representative does not know anything about representing a good,valuable employee, he only does what the full time company people tell him what to do. Never will get back to you with questions, he is just a young kid fresh out of college that should be only sitting in front of a computer.Basically,Aerotek slaves runs Precision Planting ( Monsanto) while the company people get a nice paycheck with excellent benefits while you get 11/hour maybe a fifty cent yearly raise with no benefits at 40 hours/ week only maybe four months out of a year. Do NOT smile while working, they will run up to you and ask what is going on??
Pros
weekly check ( sometimes )
Cons
no benefits, always a temp, bad representation
Great culture and place to advance if you work for it
Sourcing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZAugust 16, 2015
I really enjoyed my time working for Aerotek, and It is a fantastic company to work for if you work hard and really put in the effort to get far. The only reason that I would think about more opportunities would be just the overall morale about the staffing industry in general, and the lack of structure in your day to day workplace. If you are looking to start a career and will sacrifice a lot of things to get there such as your time and really push yourself, you will easily thrive at Aerotek. The Staffing industry is hard as it is, and Aerotek is definitely one of the top producers. However, even with that. Working ten hour days, minimum 45 hours a week and lack of time with management and developing yourself can leave anyone feeling as if they are not good enough, and sparks them to leave for less stressful (and better paying) jobs. As a blooming college kid, it is very difficult to work my life around Aerotek. I am thankful for the experience because with my major being HR, it is extremely helpful to have the experience under my belt, but I feel just with the pay and the stress of the environment, if you are not going to commit your entire life to Aerotek, don't waste you or their time.
Pros
Great culture, people and atmosphere. Everyone wants to succeed
Cons
Overall industry and who we work for, stressful work and essentially no work/life balance, compensation is not very good
Overall High Pay and Easy work enviroment
Paint Production Team Member (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 13, 2016
In my dept. last process of paint, which was detail and cleaning of trucks and some paint of exterior of truck and spraying wax in cavities of trucks and my paint shop manages and team and group all want you to succeed and get hired on by Toyota and give opportunities to those who work hard and its difficult at first to get down the job in each pitch but eventually with time it fairly easy and the other team members are very helpful and easy to get along with and push you to do good and give helpful advice.
Pros
pay
Cons
rotating schedules and takes a toll on body in the long run
A company that puts the employee first
Wells Fargo Quality Assurance Monitor (Current Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDJune 23, 2016
Aerotek is the kind of company that will stick their neck out for the employee to make sure there is a mutual happiness for the specified job selection. The management is stellar. The only challenge is narrowing down on the multitude of potential career choices to go into. Choose Aerotek and it may lead to the best choice of your career.
Pros
Management team that want the best for the employees
Cons
Some contracts are only seasonal

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aerotek. Our community is ready to answer.