Aerus Employee Reviews

Terrible place to work
Salrs (Current Employee) –  New Bern, NCNovember 3, 2017
I worked for 3 weeks and never received a pay check. Was lied to by management about when I would be paid. All meetings were being cancelled and no information from manager about why.
Cons
Great place to have lasting employment
Supervisor/Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Colonie, NYOctober 6, 2017
This is a very exciting company with its perks the associates are very upscale sales team excellent at making a strong initiative as a team in multi dynamic setting
Pros
free lunches
Cons
no benefits
Great Company
Help Desk Associate (Current Employee) –  Bristol, VASeptember 22, 2017
Great company including all of my fellow co-workers. Great hours to work during the week. Provides a very good amount of vacation days for the year and increases during the time that you work for the company.
Customer Service
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WISeptember 10, 2017
Col boss. Steady work through our the week. Always more to learn. Advancement in technical work. Flexibility with schedule. Family owned. Family oriented.
aerus
Manager/Service Technician (Former Employee) –  White Plains, NYAugust 30, 2017
not for me but had no options at the time..: wished i would have looked for something else but i got stuck... everyone i worked with was kind and I wish them all the best
flexible hours around childcare position. Allowed family time.
Sales (Former Employee) –  Westwood, NJAugust 7, 2017
Acquired phone, sales and people skills. Leared about vacuums and different parts, also was given ample freedom to explore outside sales contacts. Interacted with people of various ages and skill level.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
Commision based pay only.
Very relaxed
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Warwick, RIJune 30, 2017
I was working here while going to school and only worked 1 da a week, so pay was very slim to none and work load was at the minimum. My direct manager was great, however!
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
limited work load
Good products for the community, need to adjust the price more.
WELLNESS CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCJune 20, 2017
This was mostly an independent, 100% commission based job that requires being able to withstand rejection. We were limited on how to get clients( no door to door sales). We were suppose to get referrals from people you happen to show the product to, and most of them were not comfortable giving you that. Management wasn't helpful in overcoming these barriers. When we had our morning meetings they were good, if you sold something! The hardest part was getting people to buy expensive equipment when they were on a budget and to be on a payment plan. The most enjoyable was meeting new people and the staff.
Pros
Free donuts at morning meetings
Cons
Not having a compensation for what you did do, even if it was less than required.
Reasonable hours
Sales Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Glendale, AZJune 7, 2017
My only complaint was they offered no benefits. No healthcare, no 401k & no paid time off. Great work environment, it's like a family. And if you have any questions about how to do something. They will help you out. They never leave you in the dark or let you figure it out on your own.
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
No benefits
Sales floor associate
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTMay 1, 2017
This had to have been my most favorite position to work in. I love the upbeat sales floor, always learning new things, and assisting our clients daily.
Pros
overtime available, great benifits, including assistance with childcare, and assistance with things like breast cancer.
Cons
hard to get breaks due to constant customer flow and not a lot of holidays off.
Enriching environment that stimulated the mind and professional curiosity
Manager of Sales and Marketing (Former Employee) –  Billings, MTApril 4, 2017
I enjoyed working with the unique and diverse group of people and to be in an environment where the amount of time and effort you put into the job can dictate how much money you make in a week.
Pros
Harder you work the more you make
Cons
Inability to guarantee your paycheck
Good learning opportunity
Office Clerk/Telemarketeer (Current Employee) –  Waterville, MEApril 3, 2017
I knew nothing about this industry til I started here in april of 2014...There are always new products coming out and lots of learning opportunities. Hours were great boss is awesome!!
Pros
weekends off
Cons
Travel to work
Manageable
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Barre, VTMarch 25, 2017
I didnt really like this job. The head office lady for some reason didnt get along with me. I did my job as i was supposed to. But because i had to have pre and post time with my daughters in the morning they didnt like it even though i was one of the few people that work morning till closing
Pros
I liked working in an office
Cons
They werent that friendly
Nice job
TELEMARKETER / RECEPTIONIST (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WAMarch 18, 2017
I liked manager and Co workers. Part time job. Called customers to see if they needed products. I ordered product. Received product. Made bank deposits daily
pretty good job
Sales Rep (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCMarch 14, 2017
This is a good company to work for if you are familiar with people in South Carolina. I did not do as well as I had hoped only because I do not know people in South Carolina since this job is commission based only.
Productive and Friendly. Can manage people
Managing Partner (Former Employee) –  Greenfield, MAMarch 10, 2017
Franchise Owner with a firm understanding of the retail and direct sales industry. Expertise in observing local market trends and implementing effective business strategies.

 Day-to-day management of financial and business operations of three locations
 Hands-on direct sales management
 Expertise in development and execution of marketing strategies
 Proven competency in brand creation and developing new markets
 Solid reputation for fiscal responsibility and budget management
great work place
General Clerk (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCAugust 19, 2016
I enjoyed working at this company it offered a lot to me an also the hours were great they worked around my schedule. great job it helped enforce my cooking skills
Great company
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCMay 18, 2016
My experience with my immediate supervisor does not reflect on my direct supervisor.

Pros
My overall view of the company is extremely high. Aerus has amazing, life changing products and services and a great educational system full of opportunity. Seemed like a scam at first, but sometimes what seems too good, is actually that good. I greatly enjoyed the challenges of the duties I performed, and am forever thankful for the personal growth the company provided me. My former co-workers are dear friends. I earned more income here than in any job I held before.

Cons
Lacks a sufficient dispute resolution system. I would gladly return if it were otherwise
Pros
Great Earning Potential, Personal Growth, Advancement Opportunities
Cons
Lack of Upper Management Accountability
exciting work place
Company Trainer (Current Employee) –  Greenville, NCJanuary 3, 2016
Great place for someone who likes sales and is looking to move up quickly in a very stable company that has been around over 90 years. Everyone is so nice and caring, always willing to help one another to succeed.
Temporary
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Vineland, NJOctober 25, 2015
Quick temporary place learning front desk receptionist skills. Learned to multitask and become customer oriented. Was a positive learning experience.