Aesculap

Aesculap Employer Reviews

Great fun job with much to learn
Surgical instrument etcher (Former Employee), Hazelwood MOOctober 22, 2014
Pros: diverse
Cons: private company, unwilling to change ways.
I enjoyed working around a great group of diverse people. Good place to work to learn more at a fast pace.
Great company to work for
(IMS) Facilitator (Former Employee), Everett, WASeptember 24, 2014
I loved working for this company. I enjoyed the benefits and the freedom to work independently.
Confusing
Facilitator (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAMarch 15, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: bad management
A pretty good company but when i had got pregnant, I was laid off. They did not have a replacement for me. I could not believe a company had no replacement.
Excellent
ATS Advocate/Customer Service (Former Employee), Hazelwood, MOJanuary 30, 2014
Fair, excellent employee recognition, room for growth within company. Great management and wonderful coworkers.
Very caring company
Microscope Technician (Former Employee), hazlewoodJanuary 21, 2014
LOVED this company. They take care of the co-workers. Company is about taking care of what need to be taken care of
Corporate Office
OEM Coordinator (Former Employee), Center Valley, PAJanuary 11, 2014
Beautiful new facility. Fun to work with the home office in Germany.
Good products- terrible upper management.
Sales Rep (Former Employee), United StatesJanuary 10, 2014
Pros: great products.
Cons: upper management. no loyalty.
The good managers are hard to find. Great products. Pay not that great. Upper management is out of touch. Benefits okay.
Stressful environment but a great since of accomplishment when a good day is over.
Set World Customer Service Rep 1 (Former Employee), Hazelwood, MOJune 2, 2013
It is a very fast past work environment trying to get out Implant & instrument sets out as they are requested by the sales team. If we do not have the sets in house we have to look for them in the field and get them from another rep. Enter restocks and billings for the implants that were used in the surgeries. I have no response on the management as – more... it is very questionable.
My co-workers were and are the best group to ever work with, we also have each other's back in every day situations.

There are a few to talk about-
*Not having the implant or instrument sets that are needed for surgery as they are all out in the field either being used or Sales reps do not want to let the one's they have go to help out another rep.
*Management is always in meetings never around when you need them & if you do not agree with them and have your own thoughts well you just signed your walking papers.

Knowing that we are making a impact on a patients quality of life and giving them a better longer life. – less
Challenging Work, Good Company
sales support (Current Employee), Center ValleyMay 16, 2013
Large product lines with clients and coworkers accross the company means there is a lot to learn. Medical device industry presents ongoing challenges but is very rewarding. Good people and good company.
Employees make the company, HR management ruining it.
Management (Former Employee), stlDecember 17, 2012
Pros: some very good people, benefits/salary
Cons: human resource cripples company; destroys morale
Any company that is allowed to be run by incompetant HR people is headed for trouble. Corporate mgmt. is as much to blame for supporting or allowing it. Core values are a waste, speak the truth, although encouraged, will cost you more than your job. Living a lie costs much more.....
Aesculap
Instrument Management Systems Facilitator (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CANovember 23, 2012
This job requires a lot of understanding and patience. I have learned to always think about the customers needs. I love all my co-workers and managers.
Great company...poor management
Custom Modification Coordinator (Former Employee), Hazelwood, MOSeptember 12, 2012
Pros: great values and culture
Cons: poor management
This is a great company to work for, but unfortunately poor managers.
Great place...bad managment
Custom Modification Coordinator (Former Employee), Hazelwood, MOJuly 20, 2012
Cons: poor management
It would be a better place if the mangement were better, other and that, great company values and culture.
Lots of activities for employees.
Co-workers with great personalities and attitudes.

About Aesculap

Aesculapius, the god of medicine, won't be unleashing his wrath on this company anytime soon. Aesculap, Inc. is the US-based unit – Read more