Aesthetic Recovery Care (www.arecoverycare.com) seeks qualified RNs and LVNs to provide personalized post operative care services to patients in off-site settings, such as private homes and hotel locations throughout the Bay area.
Our ideal candidate must:
- Be currently licensed as RNs or LVNs in the State of California, and have a minimum of two (2) years med-surg experience
- Be currently BLS certified
- Be able to pass a credit, criminal and drug background checks
- Be able to be bondable in the State of California
- Possess a valid drivers licensed and have a reliable means of transportation
- Be a non-user of tobacco products and illegal/illicit drugs both on and off the job at time of contract and thereafter
- Strong command of verbal and written English
- Caring and compassionate attitude towards performing their assigned tasks and additional duties that may be assigned
Our services are provided throughout the Bay Area, on a 24/7 basis and we currently have several openings throughout the Bay Area. Highly flexible open availability is a must. Part and full time positions, with future employee benefits and options including health care coverage.
Please email your current resume, including contact information and proof of licenses and certifications, as noted above, in your response to this ad. This position is available as of March 2013 and hours are based on patient load. Interviews will be held in the Bay Area.
At Aesthetic Recovery Care, our patients are our valued guests, and our ideal candidates must be able to provide care as if each guest was your family member. Having a willing and enthusiastic attitude will serve you well in this position.