Aetna Building Maintenance is an established multi-state industry leader in facility services. We are currently seeking an experienced, full time Facilities Branch Administrator who is motivated, proactive, and detail-oriented. This position will perform various duties related to the administrative aspects of Facilities and Risk Management.
This position participates in the work of the Facilities and Risk Management Departments. Primarily performs a variety of administrative tasks utilizing technical applications and complex clerical processes in support of employee recruitment, retention, and/or assignment of personnel within established guidelines. Maintains confidentiality of personnel records.
1. Perform and prepare clear and accurate reports, correspondence, and documents with specialized clerical duties in connection with a wide variety of personnel transactions, in the areas of recruiting which require an ability to apply knowledge of rules, regulations, policies, and procedures. Performs work related to classification of positions, wage and salary, benefit administration, personnel policies, regulations and procedures, and recruitment and selection. Experience in equal employment opportunity and affirmative action programs, and employer-employee relations is highly desired.
2. Provides information to internal team members and external customers regarding human resources policies, rules and regulations, procedures, and general employment information.
3. Performs full-cycle recruitment processes for positions including preparing job bulletins, placing ads, conducting job fairs, network with other agencies to recruit replacement candidates, conducting interviews, background checks, administering drug test, processing new hire interview packets and personnel action forms, submitting approved offer letters of employment, transmitting notification letters to Human Resources, and facilitating in person and virtual Welcome Aboard orientations.
4. Extensive communication with management, employees, prospective employees, administrators, supervisors, and other company personnel to obtain information pertaining to a diverse project portfolio. Serves as a liaison between cross functional departments to coordinate project components.
5. Maintains a positive, helpful, constructive attitude and working relationship with the department supervisor and departmental employees, and clients. Work under pressure of periodic deadlines and frequent interruptions.
6. Procures work apparel for multiple accounts and ensue ample drug kit inventories are maintained.
7. Maintain vendor files, contract specifications, subcontractor agreements and perform routine account file maintenance. Secures and maintains the confidentiality of personnel records, files, and any pertinent employee information. Ability to learn diverse software applications.
8. Administrative support may consist of: serving in an administrative capacity as a direct report to the Director of Facilities and Risk Management Departments. Communication with accounting and executive management.
9. Responsibilities may consist of workload management techniques and work order data entry. Research, compile, analyze project components and participate in a think tank to develop strategies and business solutions. The ability to adapt and understand the core functionality of the accounting, Facility and Risk Management Departments. Customer service experience with the ability to implement time management techniques and identify priorities.
1. AA degree or 2 + years of relevant equivalent educational proficiency. HR Certification desired.
2. Experience in recordkeeping and compliance.
3. Excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
4. Ability to plan, coordinate, and complete work assignments in a timely manner
5. Travel 10-20 percent of the work week.
6. Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite and database management.
7. Ability to help facilitate change when necessary.
Benefit Package is available: Medical Insurance, Dental and Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, and 401K.
Compensation: $30, 000 to $40,000 (Depending on experience and ability)