Well established company has an opening for a Part Time Facility Service Technician at one of our client sites in the Dayton, OH area.
Building & Grounds Daily Inspection – Preform daily walk-through of the building, looking and listening for any operational problems and/or concerns. Primarily focused on safety and building system related concerns.
Building Automation Systems – Monitor and assist with programming revisions as directed by the Facilities Department.
Building Services Contracts – Monitor and coordinate existing contracts which include, but not limited to: HVAC systems, fire alarm and sprinkler systems, janitorial, landscaping, snow removal and special projects or renovations.
Building Systems Inspection – Oversee and coordinate life/safety equipment inspections, i.e. fire alarm system, sprinklers. Fire extinguishers, back flow preventer.
Work Order Management- Review and prioritize daily work orders, transpose email work request in to the work order system. Update progress and work order completion information in the system.
Escort and remain with contractor while on the property, inspect work as required, and sign off on all documentation upon the completion of the project work. Basic carpentry work (completed at a professional level) consisting of drywall repair and painting. Basic plumbing work consisting of minor repairs and improvements to drain and supply lines to sinks, toilets, and hose bibs. Basic electrical work consisting of re-lamp and re-ballast existing fixtures. Replace switches, outlets and reset breakers. Perform minor repairs to office furniture and fixtures. Perform all task including, but not limited to: ceiling and carpet tile replacements, door and closer adjustments, power washing entries and sidewalks, minor snow removal, weeding and shrub/bush trimming. Maintain ample part, equipment, and supply inventories.
Monitor conditions and perform as necessary, through-out the day to meet the predetermined standards of the following tasks in collaboration with the janitorial staff.
- Break room and rest room restocking supplies, and spot cleaning.
- Empty and clean exterior ash urns
- Empty interior and exterior trash and recycling receptacles (breakdown cardboard boxes for recycling)
- Sweep and mop as needed all hard surface floors as needed (Entryways, Break Rooms, Rest Rooms, and Service Hallways
- Maintain tool and room conditions, organize and maintain ample supply inventories in the Mechanical Room
- Preforms small internal office relocation's requiring moving furniture and boxes
- Lift over 50 lbs. for consecutive hours for multiple days
- Pass a nationwide background/driving check
- Ability to work safely on ladders up to and including 24 feet high
- Ability to exercise discretion involving sensitive and confidential company matters, and can follow policies and procedures through the chain of command
Compensation: $12.00 to $14.00 per hour plus benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Ins. & 401K