HERE WE GROW AGAIN
Aetna Building Maintenance, an established multi-state industry leader in retail and industrial janitorial/maintenance services for nearly 75 years, is currently looking for an experienced Janitorial Account Manager in the Dayton area.
The Janitorial Account Manager is assigned to a designated worksite overseeing a group of custodians to assure assignments are completed in an effective, efficient, safe, and timely manner, and overseeing all custodial activities on all shifts. This position requires 24/7 availability at times.
1. Facilitates and coordinates work assignments, adjusts work schedule as required through clear and concise verbal and written work orders. Inspects and makes certain that company standards are being met.
2. Trains, instructs, and assigns work to the custodial crew, inspects work in progress and upon completion.
3. Completes and keeps reports of timekeeping, incident reports (injury and property) and maintenance records.
4. Maintains distribution and delivery of supplies and equipment to custodial staff.
5. Enforces policy and procedures. May discipline and suspend employees pending an investigation. May NOT terminate employees without approval from Human Resources.
6. Reviews and adheres to labor requirements, budgets, and all worksite specs.
7. Review and correct Quality Inspection Reports (AetnaAccess) and notify Operations and Branch Managers of any performance issues.
8. Maintain good client relations. Resolve all customer issues in a timely manner.
9. Interview, make hiring decisions, and train new hires. Communicate hiring requirements to the Branch Administrator.
Three (3) to Five (5) years of experience coordinating operations activities of employees working in client work-site, Two (2) years of management experience required. Experience in the janitorial industry preferred.
$27,000 to $31,000 annually BOE, plus benefits, 401K, vacation, sick and holiday time.
All candidates must successfully pass a national background check and drug test.
Aetna Building Maintenance is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For over 75 years, Aetna Building Maintenance has been providing a unique range of sustainable solutions for corporate and industrial clients. A family business for three generations, we are committed to offering superior cleaning and maintenance services that promote the health and safety of our employees, our clients, and ultimately, the larger communities we so proudly serve. With one of the lowest employee turnover rates in the industry and a leadership team dedicated to giving back, Aetna is the solution for a cleaner, greener tomorrow.