Aetna Building Maintenance, an established multi-state industry leader in retail and industrial janitorial/maintenance services for nearly 75 years, is currently looking for an experienced Operations Manager in the Charleston, WV area.
REPORTS TO: Branch Manager
This position supervises Account/Area Managers and/or Supervisors in their assigned buildings. Will oversee up to 4 client sites.
OTHER ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
They plan, organize, supervise, schedule, and coordinate the activities assigned to lead personnel; confers with Account/Area Managers/Supervisors to determine or prioritize routine cleaning, special projects or other assignments.
1. Adheres to customer specifications with the budget and labor constraints.
2. Plans, organizes, directs and controls supplies, equipment, and personnel necessary to meet client satisfaction and company standards.
3. Analyze the results of the worksite operations and takes immediate corrective action when performance deviates from company standards. Reviews inspections, Quality Control Reports, work tickets and selling for accuracy and cost control.
4. Maintains close relationships with the client contact and conducts inspections to ensure customer satisfaction. Handles client concerns and complaints in a timely manner and reports serious problems to the Branch Manager and/or VP of Operations.
5. Participates in bid proposals and coordinates job start-ups. Makes recommendations concerning adjustments in contractual or operational needs.
6. Responds to emergency calls and takes action to resolve matters. Coordinates and communicates procedures to crew and management.
7. Attends and participates in company programs, promote positive morale and follows company policies, procedures, and programs
8. Works closely with the Branch Manager
High school diploma or GED equivalent
Three (3) years experience coordinating custodial and operations activities of multiple crew working in multiple sites, utilizing a computer database program to track schedules and inventory records, including at least one (1) year of leading or directing the activities of a custodial and operations crew.
Experience and/or education of the same kind, level, and amount as required in the minimum qualifications may be substituted on a year-for-year basis.
All candidates must successfully pass a national background check and drug test.
Aetna Building Maintenance is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For over 75 years, Aetna Building Maintenance has been providing a unique range of sustainable solutions for corporate and industrial clients. A family business for three generations, we are committed to offering superior cleaning and maintenance services that promote the health and safety of our employees, our clients, and ultimately, the larger communities we so proudly serve. With one of the lowest employee turnover rates in the industry and a leadership team dedicated to giving back, Aetna is the solution for a cleaner, greener tomorrow.