Aetna Integrated Services Employee Reviews

Management sucks
Janitorial Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 17, 2018
Not for me any more, poor management ready to move on companies very unprofessional management sucks I penalize you for anything should have never join their team
Pros
15 minute break
Cons
30 minute lunch break
Decent place to work, pay should be better
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Columbus BranchJanuary 10, 2018
Pretty decent place to work. Management and coworkers are great. I think upper management should be a little more involved. Pay could definitely be better. I think annual pay increases would be nice. High turn over due to lack of raises and no advancement opportunities. Overall, I love my job, but there’s definitely room for improvement.
Pros
Lack of raises, poor benefits
Cons
People, work environment
not good
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHSeptember 1, 2017
they lost their contract with Lexus Nexus and we were just left in limbo awaiting another job assignment. I would assume they thought everyone went with the new company, but for the ones that didn't was jus out of a job without anyone to direct us in any one direction. I would not recommend this job for a grown person that have bills to pay.
Pros
it was a job
Cons
not secure at all.
Good Company
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYJuly 27, 2017
Easy Job for regular employees, however management works their tale off to much for to little pay. To much is required of lower management with not..
Benefits
Cons
Long Hours
Poor upper management
Account Manager - Regions Tower (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 15, 2017
Communication from lower company management was poor, upper management would decieve you on compensation of bonus to get you to make them money at all cost then not give you the bonus earned.
Poorly managed, do not care about their people
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  KentuckyJune 5, 2017
This company is a family owned business that only cares about the bottom line profit margin. They care nothing for their employees. Nobody gets full time, you are expected to work whenever they want you to. No shift differential, you only get a raise if the company that has contracted with Aetna agrees to an increase, which they never do. They don't order supplies so you are left trying to make your customer happy by scrounging. They cannot keep employees so it is a constant changing work environment. The customer is always upset because the service is bad and they have a different person showing up every week to service the account. Run from this company as fast as you can go.
Pros
Cons
everything
Aetna integrated services is NOT a rewarding company!
Janitorial (Current Employee) –  Marysville, OHMay 17, 2017
Aetna integrated services is a horrible company to work for! They are so disorganized. There's no room for growth! They don't believe in pay deferentials. I know people that have worked for this company for 5+ years & never called off yet NEVER GOT A PAY RAISE. They don't care about their staff! It's disgusting that this company is even still around!
Pros
There is none!
Cons
Everything! Low pay, no benefits.
Back stabbers
Janitor (Former Employee) –  KentuckyApril 20, 2017
The ones that clock in and go home until time to clock out gets all the praise. Upper management knows about this but does nothing. Also the supervisors will not get supplies, so the end of the year their cost is down= big bonuses for them
Pros
Mon-Fri
Cons
Only because i needed the job
CLEANER (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 10, 2017
Only worked here because I really needed the job and couldn't find anything else at the time. Not an ideal work environment, your mood gets drug through the dirt as soon as you walk in the door. Poorly staffed. I loved my managers but they are provided enough tools or employees to do what they need to do, feel very sorry for the. Very high turnover.
Bad Management
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Hebron, KYFebruary 21, 2017
Okay job if you like doing house keeping, janitorial work but the management is bad and the job is every unorganized, and the training is every bad to the company just throw you out there with little to no training.
Pros
Cons
health care, 401K
laid back environment and very scheduled
janitorial (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHFebruary 13, 2017
was transported by van from building to building where we worked as a group cleaning different facilities and stocking supplies.
Pros
worked as a team
Cons
always in van waiting to do certain buildings
Productive and fun workplace with Break Room w/TV
Data Research (Leave of Absence Department) (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 6, 2017
For me, this is a 12-month Contract position. I work mainly through email communications, researching data and transmitting that data to AETNA managers and Compass Group associates.
Pros
Good casual working environment
Cons
Lack of coworker interaction
managing about 80 people a day was great experince
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 29, 2017
This was a great company to work for I just came in at the wrong time and this was not my passion. working with the employees was very enjoyable and they made the job so much easier and I will miss them when I'm gone
Responsible Job
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 2, 2017
Job was quite responsible to be present daily for cleaning up. Management somewhat unorganized and in need of some practical training. But overall, employee moral is well and working together is cohesive. Contractor needs better look to needs of its client ie.GE.
Pros
Uniform supplies, flexilble schedule and substitutions
Cons
Work volume per person and attention to details.
Terrible Management
Assist in maintaining (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INDecember 29, 2016
Worked for this company for several months. Was a very reliable worker for them. The management of the company was poor. Very disorganized organization
Cons
Hard work for little pay
Excellent place to work
Human Resource Administrator (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INDecember 13, 2016
You will be hard pressed to find a better employer than Barnes & Thornburg. The care and compassion they have for their employees and the community is unsurpassed.
Positive experience
Day Porter (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHNovember 27, 2016
Had a good experience working for Aetna, my manager was awesome, great pay for the amount of hours I worked. Would recommend to those with experience in janitorial service.
Pros
pay depending on where you're assigned, friendly co-workers
Cons
no benefits if only part-time
Not a good company to work for
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  OHMarch 23, 2016
Do not waste your time, look for a better company to work for. Management plays favorites. Benefits are poor, company does not provide reasonable priced health care, especially if you have family that you want to cover.
Productive work enviorment where speed trumps safety
General cleaner (Former Employee) –  Raymond, OHJanuary 5, 2016
I worked in Marysville and loved the job until a new branch mgr came in with a new acct mgr and proceeded try and reinvent the wheel. They increased workload, they did time studies, they bullied longtime employees, they cleaned house. Much stress was given to doing the job quickly so you could do more work.
Pros
Office enviorment, weekends off
Cons
Suspicous mgmt, bully atmosphere, speed over safety.
Poor employment
Day porter (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INNovember 2, 2015
I just started here in September however it was really cool starting off. I've only been here two months and drama has started the management is very poor and unprofessional also unorganized. I wouldn't recommend working for this company please find something better as I am trying to do myself.😝
Pros
No work on weekends
Cons
Lunch break isn't long enough

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aetna Integrated Services. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6