Aetna

Aetna Employee Reviews

Loved this place
Quality Analyst (Former Employee), High Point, NCJuly 2, 2015
Just didn't like the supervisors, I feel that I was discriminated against, and I think I would still be there if It wasn't for him I would still be there. Other than that I loved the company.
Great Company to work for
Associate Service Operations Specialist (Current Employee), Harrisburg, PAJuly 1, 2015
Wonderful company that is really invested in your overall health as an employee. There are different incentives for healthier living while earning money.
N/A
Janitor/Painter (Former Employee), Ashland City, TNJuly 1, 2015
A typical day I was responsible for the cleanliness, and functionality of three different rest rooms that were used at a manufacturing company. I worked on my own timeline to ensure that all these restrooms was ready for each section of the companies break times.
Health Concierge
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), High Point, NCJune 30, 2015
A typical day as a health concierge involves assisting member with their healthcare needs. I explain their medical benefits to them and answer any questions they have about benefits and/or claims. I also reach out to providers, collection agencies, and billing companies on behalf of the member to help resolve outstanding issues.
Over managed workplace
Consultant Business Analyst (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJune 29, 2015
micro managed work environment with unclear expectations of desired functions. Lots of lip service from senior management,
Completely clueless about the necessity of IT.
Desktop Support Specialist (Former Employee), Omaha, NEJune 29, 2015
People would rather work with broken computers than deal with their abysmal overseas tier 1 "tech support", so they either didn't report problems, or they came straight to me as the on site IT person. Therefore, there weren't enough IT problems to justify having on-site IT staff according to upper management.
Brought about lots of experience
Member Service Representative (Current Employee), Arlington, TXJune 29, 2015
Learned a lot about healthcare and my knowledge has brightened. Loved the enviornment and coworkers as well. Company is under staffed.
was a good place to work for
Eligibility Analyst Support (Former Employee), Hartford, CTJune 26, 2015
Pros: nice cafe
Cons: very big to get around
You had a lot to learn with this company. Always learn the systems that Aetna had. The managers are nice set of people. The people in the department were nice and was willing to help out.
Temp
Data Entry (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLJune 26, 2015
Pros: Good Money
Cons: Temp
the training was okay, they did not have everything for the trainer so he could only train us what they sent him. not good.
Productive work atmosphere with advancement opportunities
Health Concierge (Former Employee), ScottsdaleJune 23, 2015
Assist members with claims and benefits information, training development of SOP and continual development. Adhering to metrics and monthly goals, identifying areas of improvement for employees and developing action plans.
Senior Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Fresno, CAJune 19, 2015
Pros: Good learning enviorment
Cons: None that I can think of
It was a good place to work, were I was able to learn many things that will assist me later in my carrier. I am very greatful for my time with the company
Has a few good amenities.
Service Desk Technician (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJune 18, 2015
This was a good place to work. The location was in a good location. Close to the freeway and not that far from downtown. They had upgraded the campus when I was last there. Made a big difference with the on site fitness center
management
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Houston, TXJune 12, 2015
this company picks favorites, the company is self is wonderful ,its the management who is not showing care to all employers
Terrible place to work!
Long Term Care (Former Employee), Sunrise/Boyton BeachJune 6, 2015
Pros: They invest a lot of time in meetings and training
Cons: managememt are very unprofessional, lots of preferences no diversity respect.
Management Is poor, hire friends instead of professional people. Management are very unprofessional with staff. No diversity, they treat you different if you not from their same color,
Long hours, and no respect
Prior Authorization Rep (Former Employee), Phoenix, ArizonaJune 4, 2015
Pros: enjoyed working at night
Cons: losing the schedule I was hired to work
I was hired to work 4 ten hour days in the After Hours department, working overnight. I enjoyed it a lot when I started, but then the management changed. I was changed to 5 8 hour days, and the days off I had earned through seniority were taken away and given to someone who was related to a manager's assistant.
interesting yet rewarding
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), High Point, NCJune 2, 2015
Pros: strive for success is great
Cons: need a cafeteria for employees
An atmosphere where everyone is always thinking yet maintains a sense of humor creating a fun stable environment. employees are true team players meaning the cause and effect is always a positive one. A good place to be employeed
NA
Contract Negotiator (Former Employee), Blue Bell, PAJune 1, 2015
Pros: possbile work from home
I am not comfortable submitting a review for this company, the HR department uses this sight as well to check on canidates.
Medical/Dental Claims Processor
CUSTOMER SERVICE CONSULTANT (Former Employee), Windsor, CTJune 1, 2015
Pros: Work at home, production bonuses.
Review for accuracy and process medical and dental claims. Train incoming employees, set up and perform claim demos for incoming clients and at risk companies.
Employees of acquisitions treated poorly
Contract Negotiator (Former Employee), Tampa, FLMay 30, 2015
Employees of acquisitions treated poorly. Laid off as soon as they could without opportunity to integrate. Disengaged leadership. Would not recommend.
overall good company
Operations Manager (Former Employee), Louisville, KYMay 27, 2015
Pros: Business atmosphere
Cons: No foolishness aloowed
Very good company I worked there 9 years it changed on leaders and to me all were good to work with I was able to take lots of classes and learned about the green clean travel to meeting
Headquarters