Aevenia Employee Reviews in United States

Worst Company anyone could work for!
Journeyman Electrician (Current Employee) –  Johnston, IAMay 17, 2016
Not only does HR not know the Laws, but the management staff has no idea what is going on from day to day or who is to do what job! Total confusion and disarray. I've worked for many companies and this one is by far the worst. NO wonder they have nonstop turnover.
Pros
Cons
everything from HR to Mgmt
Heck of a great place to work long hours great pay.
Apprentice Lineman (Former Employee) –  Moorhead, MNJuly 30, 2015
I loved working here had everything a new lineman could want, a chance to do almost every aspect of the job on a daily basis.
Pros
Great pay, Lots of hours
Cons
It was a twelve hour drive to the yard every week.
Unstable work environment, never know if you have a job from day to day.
HR Team (Former Employee) –  Moorhead, MNJuly 13, 2012
Management is very unstable and they are not sure what they want. A lot of supervisory people in positions that they are not qualified to do, thus there is no mentoring or training from the suspervisors. The reviews are not given in a timely manner and employees are expected to read managers minds. Definately not a positive work environment and the backstabbing amongst managers to look better than the next is unreal really makes it a hostile work environment.
Pros
8-5 work hours
Cons
everything, not stable, unhealthy work environment, mentally and physically draining

Comment – July 23, 2013

It is a very stable company and what is written is not true. It is definately NOT a unstable work environment. The company is solid and takes care of it's employees. This comment is from a ex-employee that probably was held accountable for not doing his job. I have worked for the company for over 5 years in T & D and am very happy. Wouldn't want to work anywhere else.

very poor safety
general foreman (Current Employee) –  iowaMay 1, 2013
Management and job planning is a joke. Safety is bluffed in the office, but not pushed very hard in the field. Don't have half the safety equipment needed. Very new work force.
Pros
great pay and advancement
Cons
need less hr. and more people to push safety in the field
Good steady work, with good hours
Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  Dickinson, NDDecember 2, 2014
Good steady pace on the job
great hours, if you like long hours, work sun up to sun down
good work atmosphere, with a great focus on safety
Disorganized
Senior Project Manager - Data and Telco Department (Former Employee) –  Fargo, NDJune 13, 2012
Poor communication among office workers and between departments. Everyone seems to be working independently.
Pros
benefits above average
Cons
no job security. continuous turnover in personnel.
Do not fall for this company's scam!
"apprentice lineman" (Current Employee) –  Moorehead, MNSeptember 4, 2014
I sent in an application to Aevenia and was given a job the next day. I only conducted an over the phone interview but read that the company was a legit company online. I was just looking out for the typical scams like, "company doesn't exist" or "do not give them your credit info". I never thought in a million years that a company with over 500 employees would straight out lie to you. First of all the safety is a joke. They don't have any foreman around watching. Second of all they are not an accredited company for apprentice hours. Meaning you will never journey out. The biggest issue of all though is they lie about your position. My contract states I am a lineman apprentice however the day that I got out onto the field I found out that I wouldn't be doing any line work so I wouldn't even get the experience for any other linework job. The job that they are having me do normally pays in the mid 20s however I am still on an apprentice salary. over all this company is a scam. biggest thing? Just be aware you won't be working for an accredited company. They will lie straight to your face and tell you that it is just to get you out there to work. They aren't interested in helping their employees at all they just want laborers. Do not be fooled.
Pros
having a job
Cons
everything else
Happy Times at Aevenia
Manager (current employee) (Current Employee) –  MNDecember 6, 2013
I highly recommend this company to come work for. What is posted online here are from past employees that probably were terminated for a reason. I have worked for this company for several years and am in a management role. I have never seen anything of what they have stated in these comments. The management team have weekly meetings for communication across the board. Safety is #1 for Aevenia and we take safety very seriously. It starts at the office and is pushed very hard out to the field. The company holds safety at the highest standard. The communication is very good with the office, management and the field. The pay and the benefits are the best that I have seen within the market. Our employees are happy with the company and the overall status of communication.

Employee surveys are done yearly (anonymous) and never have we had any issues or comments from the employees that there is a lack of communication, issues with pay - benefits, or safety. They have always come back very positive. We hold our employees from the President down to the field employees to the same standards. Please keep in mind that if there are negative comments on here about the company that the person writing it is probably an exemployee that left for a reason that is documented within the HR office.
Pros
everything positive about working for aevenia
Cons
nothing negative love my job and the company!

2.9