AFC Employee Reviews

A great place to work
Chauffer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 10, 2017
My job consists of transportation clients from students to business men. The management team is great to work with even in rush hours. Their is no hard part of this job because i enjoy what i do.
Not the best job, but its a job.
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MISeptember 5, 2017
I personally feel like AFC didn't have a lot to offer me. As much as I liked roofing, this company didn't give me the satisfaction nor the pay to keep me coming back.
sushi
Sushi chef (Former Employee) –  Modesto, CAAugust 8, 2017
The owner i worked for was the best. i can in cut fish and do all my side work. Make rice and print labels. Do the crab mix and start rolling. mostly ca rolls
Day to Day at AFC dba R+L Global Express
Vice President of Sales (Southeast Region) (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAJune 6, 2017
I was involved in the acquisitive of AFC so making the transition was a challenge. In addition, it was often times difficult to have the parent company stay on track with the business plan I submitted and they originally approved
Pros
Liked living in Atlanta
Cons
It was a day to day grind
Work is always busy.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Rancho Dominguez, CAMarch 1, 2017
There's a lot of things to learn about a business. And every one gets along. Every year they have a Christmas party and learn about sushi.

Pros
No comment
Cons
No comment
hot, long, coworkers are amazing, talkative
Agricultural Worker (Former Employee) –  Vantage, WAFebruary 7, 2017
I personally had the best time working there even though i would have to wake up early in the morning. The only downside was that it was very hot. My Coworkers were very nice and they made the days go by very quick cause of all the talking. The managers were very nice people too. I would definitely work here again.
Pros
paycheck
Cons
the weather
Great
Dealer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAJuly 11, 2016
The people and managers here are very very professional they do all in their power to assist and help you get what you need done. No micro managing here at all they are very well put together
productive an fun work enviroment
fabricator,crate builder,glass dept (Former Employee) –  Bartlesville, OKMay 24, 2016
I Learned how to use a measuring tape a lot better I worked with machines I never used before the management was awesome I got along with everyone I worked for an the the hardest part for the day was the end of the day an the most enjoyable was pay day
Pros
the holiday work parties
Cons
more pay
Structure work place
AFE packer, Amazon (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDApril 28, 2016
I appreciate the current opportunity Amazon is giving me.
Team meeting and physical comfort before the shift. I enjoy packing products so customers can receive them faster.
good place to work
Team Leader/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Grimsby, ILMarch 3, 2016
Whilst at AFC i had worked for them for 6 years and its was a good company to work for even tho i was subcontracted to different retail stores.
I would not recommend working here
Front Desk Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 25, 2016
Must be able to work 12+ hour work days, as well as knowing that we are open every single day of the year. Thoroughly enjoy coworkers, just not management tactics. Be prepared for lies, cheating & deceit. Hard work and dedication to this company will not be rewarded or recognized. If you enjoy these things, then this is the place for you. No place for advancement.
Pros
easy access to healthcare if ill
Cons
short breaks, no lunches most days
One of the Best Jobs ever
Dept. Mgr. Research & Development (Former Employee) –  Petaluma, CAOctober 21, 2015
I was employee number 12 and helped develop the product as a Designer and was strategic in taking the company public. I was employed as a department manager and enjoyed working closely with my personnel and the Manufacturers and was also the Liaison for the Chinese subcontractors.
Pros
Great pay, benefits, working environment and stock option
Action packed place.
Certified Personal Trainer (Current Employee) –  PASeptember 30, 2015
AFC is an awesome fitness facility filled with high energy, strong mind and bodied individuals. I am energized by the level of positive strength this health club exudes.
Great learning platform
CHIEF ANALYST & PROJECT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Hattiesburg, MSSeptember 14, 2015
Supportive management
Great place to learn problem solving and process management
Flexible working environment
Great Staff
Alrigh
Cultural Advisor/Linguist (Former Employee) –  NCSeptember 1, 2015
It was busy fun job
After working with this company realized the culture differnce between western world and my own. I was very organize and loved working with new people with all kinda background. The hardest part of the job for me at the time to live with stranger in one room not having much of privacy. the most enjoyable time was traveling and team work.
Pros
being very active
Cons
not going out
Work was fun and interesting
Collector (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXJune 10, 2015
This job was Monday threw Friday. I work one late night which was from 11am to 7pm. My job there was to contact the repo agent to collect cars and also try to collect money from the member. Had to do a lot of research trying to locate the member.
Pros
It was very interesting in learning new things
Cons
The late schedule and sometimes not being able to find the customers
Great co-workers
Sr. CSR (Former Employee) –  FloridaJune 4, 2015
Management wouldn't even say good morning to you if you didn't have 10K monthly profit. You were praised when you made money for the company and shunned the moment you didn't. Absolutely no job security ... you're constantly under the gun to produce more profit.
Pros
Great co-workers
Cons
no 401K
Good experience
Culture Advisor (Former Employee) –  Fort Polk, LAMarch 27, 2015
I work as a culture advisor and role-player for this company.Training U.S Army about the ethics and culture of Afghanistan.
Afc hard wok
COSTUMERS SERVICES (Current Employee) –  1630 ROBB DRIVE Reno, NV 89523January 7, 2015
I learned to roll sushies,and to put ingredients and to know the each food ingredients. And I learned from with my co-work to prepared the vegetable for the each dishes. I don't think that there are hardest part of the job for me. And I always enjoy with the costumer to try our dishes and they love it! And I enjoy working in a team.
Pros
Enjoy free luch
Cons
There no cons. The only thing is I want to get two job
A challenging, fast paced environment reqiuring strong critical thinking, problem solving and time mgt skills.
Principal (Current Employee) –  Southern CaliforniaOctober 9, 2014
Maintaining a pipeline of new business. Servicing exisiting business with a niche of working with brands that are aiming for large scale achievement year over year.
Pros
Varied work, intectually challenging.
Cons
The challenge of being spread between client service and new business development.