AFC Employee Reviews

Work was fun and interesting
Collector (Former Employee), Richardson, TXJune 10, 2015
Pros: It was very interesting in learning new things
Cons: The late schedule and sometimes not being able to find the customers
This job was Monday threw Friday. I work one late night which was from 11am to 7pm. My job there was to contact the repo agent to collect cars and also try to collect money from the member. Had to do a lot of research trying to locate the member.
Great co-workers
Sr. CSR (Former Employee), FloridaJune 4, 2015
Pros: Great co-workers
Cons: no 401K
Management wouldn't even say good morning to you if you didn't have 10K monthly profit. You were praised when you made money for the company and shunned the moment you didn't. Absolutely no job security ... you're constantly under the gun to produce more profit.
Good experience
Culture Advisor (Former Employee), Fort Polk, LAMarch 27, 2015
I work as a culture advisor and role-player for this company.Training U.S Army about the ethics and culture of Afghanistan.
AFC HARD WOK
COSTUMERS SERVICES (Current Employee), 1630 ROBB DRIVE Reno, NV 89523January 7, 2015
Pros: enjoy free luch
Cons: there no cons. the only thing is i want to get two job
I LEARNED TO ROLL SUSHIES,AND TO PUT INGREDIENTS AND TO KNOW THE EACH FOOD INGREDIENTS. AND I LEARNED FROM WITH MY CO-WORK TO PREPARED THE VEGETABLE FOR THE EACH DISHES. I DON'T THINK THAT THERE ARE HARDEST PART OF THE JOB FOR ME. AND I ALWAYS ENJOY WITH THE COSTUMER TO TRY OUR DISHES AND THEY LOVE IT! AND I ENJOY WORKING IN A TEAM.
A challenging, fast paced environment reqiuring strong critical thinking, problem solving and time mgt skills.
Principal (Current Employee), Southern CaliforniaOctober 9, 2014
Pros: varied work, intectually challenging.
Cons: the challenge of being spread between client service and new business development.
Maintaining a pipeline of new business. Servicing exisiting business with a niche of working with brands that are aiming for large scale achievement year over year.
pays great
Welder Helper (Current Employee), Prudhoe Bay, AKOctober 2, 2014
Pros: pays great can teach you a lot
great shop, all new equipment management is great. great coworkers
The very best telecom company!
Executive Assistant, Marketing, Sales and Services (Former Employee), Petaluma, CAAugust 14, 2014
I had the pleasure of working with an outstanding senior vice president. He was communicative, respectful, and extremely knowledgeable about the global telecommunications business.
Productive and fun work place
Dispatcher (Former Employee), Houston, TXNovember 19, 2013
Pros: enjoyed traveling
Cons: healthcare
Enjoyed working for this company learned a lot and met good people.
Not a consistant work environment
Assistant to Vice President (Former Employee), Tampa, FLOctober 23, 2013
Pros: challenge
Cons: work space
I enjoyed assisting the HR Department and working with the VP. We had many challenges to handle in both positions, but I was up for it.

I always enjoy the interaction with staff and customers. In addition, to those two postions I handld the collections for the company. I gave myself goals to be able to drop the AR to a more manageable number, and to collect from those who seemed uncollectable.

Management were there everyday and set a good example for the staff in that regard.

The hardest part of the job was the confined space to work. We were squeezed in confined space, and when one was on the phone everyone heard it. For additional space you opened your desk drawers to put binders on it.
Very bad managment. A legalistic company in the name of God, wasting donations and people's time.
office assistant (Former Employee), , PAOctober 12, 2013
It is a very legalistic non-profit org. The managment is totally wrong. The staff there are very busy in spreading gossips than working hard. Overall, it is the staff and managers and leaders there are mostly very stupid and lazy.
Class B TDL
Shuttle Bus Driver (Former Employee), Sugar Land, TXMay 31, 2013
Cons: no health benifits
Public Transportation for the Fort Bend County. Bus Driver
Program manager for IPTV for EFI, Project Manager
Sr. Project Manager/Program Manager (Former Employee), Richardson, TXNovember 28, 2012
Put together a team for IPTV initiative for RBOC, run expansion of new office n South America, project manage various EFI projects for telecom installaion
very productive and fast paced work style, very customer friendly
Independent contractor making/selling sushi (Former Employee), Garden City, IdahoJuly 2, 2012
Pros: free lunch, dinner
Cons: paid once a month
a typical day at work is much like any other place right before opening when you have to get all the prep, food, and sauces ready.

i learned that your customers aren't ordinary customers, in that type of environment you actually get to know your customers and likes and dislikes. they soon become regulars which is always nice to see a familiar face when working.

never had coworkers it was all self-employment/contracted based so i was the chef i was the manager and i was making the sales

there really was not a hard part of the job it was really fun and exciting making sushi
Great place, being laid off is never fun, but a great company.
Senior IT Recruiter (Former Employee), Woodland Hills, CAJune 11, 2012
Pros: work from home
Cons: company kept reorganizing, confusing.
Was a great company working with Niche Technologies. Management was helpful, directive, friendly.
The hardest part of the job was due to company and clients communicating ineffectively.