Affinity Living Group Employee Reviews

Great pay, horrible management
Cook (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAAugust 23, 2017
The only reason I left was because of management. The ed was especially demanding and rude.
I got fired because I suggested the kitchen staff have a team meeting.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Hypercritical management, no job security
Horrible company
Ex employee (Former Employee) –  GeorgiaJuly 14, 2017
Affinity living group is the most uncaring, heartless, and insensitive company I have ever seen! They do not care one bit for their staff,or the residents that live in their buildings. When the going gets tough, affinity leaves you hanging! It's all about the money for them! But yet, they are behind in paying their bills, cable being shut off for non payment, water company threatening to shut water off for non payment.
Cons
High stress and low support
Executive Director (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 9, 2017
I came to this company with high hopes of turning a few different buildings around from staff turnover and culture change. Upper Management is very disconnected to day to day opersations in the community. Low staffing models makes it hard to manage the building. Low support from upper management.
Horrible management skills / no communication
Matrix trainer/ senior accounts receivable rep (Former Employee) –  Hickory, NCMay 19, 2017
Not a great place to work if you're going to be in the corporate office!! Management takes advantage of you, they pretend it's a great place to work that they care about their facilities their patients that employees, they don't. Extremely hostile work environment, I was there for over 4 years and it never changed. I do not recommend this job for anyone.
Pros
Working with the facilities.
Cons
Management.
very productive work place
Resident Care Coordinator/Dietary Manager/CAN/SIC (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, NCApril 18, 2017
This job is for someone who has no small children and can devote an excess of time here. You are required to cover for missed employees and this can mean some really long hours.
Great place to grow
Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lillington, NCApril 11, 2017
Great place to learn how to work with Elderly people and learn how get alone at a facility.help them with there bath and some of them had to be fed by assistant.help with medication talk with them take to the park.Enjoyed working there
Mindless drones in cubicles working their lives away.
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Hickory, NCFebruary 22, 2017
Hated working here, there is no management. I worked in the home office not a facility. I felt as if my life force was being drained from me everyday I got up to go and work at this place.
Did not micro manage
Sales Director (Former Employee) –  Clinton, NCFebruary 13, 2017
Difficult to sale due to the location. I brought in a lot of referrals for the company. I enjoyed my job . I liked the people, but like any work place it was not perfect.
Pros
Allowed you to work independently.
Cons
Job security
You have to have compassion and a lot of energy to work in assisted living field as a manager.
RESIDENT CARE MANAGER (Current Employee) –  NCJanuary 10, 2017
Working with the elderly is a very rewarding job! As a manager, working for Affinity Living Group, you have to have patience, empathy, compassion, creativity, and a lot of energy.

Want to know more about Affinity Living Group?

Ask a question