Join a growing primary care group with 28 providers who have been meeting patients' needs for more than 30 years in the East Bay. The Group formed an exciting new partnership with University HealthCare Alliance (UHA) in 2012. UHA is a physician network and medical foundation partnered with Stanford Hospital & Clinics (SHC).
We are seeking a full-time Certified Nurse Practitioner to complete Medicare annual wellness exams using our EMR (EPIC), provide outpatient coverage as needed and assist with quality programs and initiatives. The NP will work at various Affinity IPA offices located along the 880 corridor, from Pinole to Hayward. This is a terrific opportunity focused on providing a comprehensive approach to managing wellness in a senior population, for participation in quality improvement programs and for personal growth.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Strong clinical skills and EMR experience (EPIC preferred)
- Outpatient practice experience providing examinations
- Experience completing Medicare annual wellness visits
- A flexible, high energy and positive ‘can do’ attitude
- A desire to work cooperatively with staff and physicians
- Excellent charting, coding and documentation skills
- An interest in quality programs
Join our team and enjoy:
- Full-time schedule - no nights, weekends or call
- Collegial and supportive environment
- Advanced EMR (EPIC)
- Competitive pay and benefits
Kent Ferrin, Provider Recruiter