Affinity has an opening for an experienced Medical Assistant. The Medical Assistant is responsible, for providing specific care and treatment to patients in the ambulatory setting.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Qualified candidate must have a minimum of 2 years experience as a Clinical Medical Assistant.
- Must have Electronic Medical Records (EMR) Experience preferably with EPIC and Centricity.
- EMR conversion experience preferred.
- Must have completed an accredited Medical Assisting Program.
- Candidate must possess a demonstrated ability to room and vital patients, give injections, complete EKGs and assist with procedures.
- Accurate EMR documentation of visit data is essential.
- Ability to learn quickly, multi-task and maintain a warm and friendly demeanor is required.
- Positive attitude, teamwork and cooperation is essential to provide the patient a positive experience.