Increase customer awareness and use of financial services offered by Affinity Partnerships. Employee will work inside a Costco for Affinity Partnerships and will engage, educate, and assist customers with questions regarding financial related services. We want to influence consumer decisions by building awareness and trust for a specific product. The mission is to provide high quality marketing services to our vendors, with the intent of improving sales through product promotions in a friendly and professional style. We are seeking individuals who are customer service oriented, confident and organized. The ability to understand and learn new things as well as excitement to meet new people is essential in this position. Typical pay ranges from $11-16 per hour (based on experience) with quarterly incentives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Set up and take down trade show booth on required days
- Demonstrate and educate store customers on how to use mortgage related financial tools
- Respond to customer concerns and follow-up on customer questions and inquiries
- Create positive brand awareness by engaging customers
- Customer Service Skills
- Strong interpersonal brand awareness by engaging customers
- Strong interpersonal, written, verbal communication skills
- A team player is a MUST!
- Ability to utilize computer and mobile applications (will use mobile technology to demonstrate services)
- Typical work schedule includes: Thursday thru Saturday or Friday thru Sunday
- Employee will work around 30-35 hours per week
- Must be able to lift/pull up to 30 pounds
- Reliable transportation and willing to travel
- Multilingual skills a plus (indicate which languages and level of proficiency on resume)