Affinity Plus Federal Credit Union

Affinity Plus Federal Credit Union Employer Reviews

Touchy Feely place to work, below average pay
Financial Service Officer (Former Employee), Saint Paul, MNApril 2, 2014
They're much more concerned with the member's financial security than their employees. Which is a good business model, but you need both to retain talent.
Too much of a fake enviroment for me...
Member Advisor (Former Employee), Central MNNovember 16, 2012
Pros: great benefits....state of minnesota
Cons: managment either didn't listen or didn't care that work doesn't get done.
There was so much going on in a typical day, that we were supposed to be tellers, process loans, and mortgages. They never had enough people on the phones, and customers were always complaining about the long wait. We were also supposed to spend time chatting it up with each customer, and some people didn't want that....they would tell us, they know – more... that they will get the same attention, so they don't mind waiting in line....bet me. The Credit Union offers great rates, and doesn't charge for their accounts, so it is a great place to have your account....I just don't go in to do my banking...they would talk about many of the customers behind their back. – less
Fun and ethical place to work.
Temporary Branch Assistant (Former Employee), Cambridge, MNAugust 2, 2012
I worked here for a few months as a temporary branch assistant and had a great time getting to know all the members and staff.
Working as a Team
Associate Accountant (Former Employee), St. PaulJuly 10, 2012
Pros: i did amazing things to help customers reach their goals.
Cons: i worked 60 plus hours per week.
There were so many aspects to my typical day. From my Accounting work, to all of my pending loan files, to mentoring fellow staff and all of the phone calls. I really did learn a lot. I took multi-tasking to a whole new level. I worked with many great people and continue to stay in touch with some of them.

About Affinity Plus Federal Credit Union

Affinity Plus is a mission-driven financial cooperative that believes in the power of the human spirit. Built upon a business – Read more