The Quality Assurance Analyst will support the QA team and internal departments with testing various client website and applications for content or code defects and additionally gather data of testing results and direct to the appropriate internal team as well as participate in re-testing efforts.
- The QA Analyst is responsible for reading content for grammar, style and brand, and for validating the accuracy and completeness of changes and content to all websites
- Collaborate with marketing managers and production to provide proof reading services as a function
- Correct grammatical, typographical or compositional errors in original copy and on the website.
- Validate copy on websites with requirement documents.
- Validate the accuracy and completeness of changes to all websites and emails
- Perform cross browser testing for websites.
- Validate front end testing of websites.
- Convert design requirements for websites to front end test plans.
- Work with art directors to offer minor design recommendations when appropriate or necessary.
- Manage and prioritize a high volume of work under tight deadlines
- Provide QA support for all project needs
- Manage the use of the testing products and creating a testing services plans as required
Essential Requirements and Skills:
- 1-3 plus years of copy editing experience
- Experience with UAT and system testing
- Great attention to details
- Proven experience of working with different test management and defect management tools such as QC and Bugzilla.
- Proven experience writing and executing test plans and test cases
- Experience with testing web based software
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
Affinity Solutions is a leader in card-linked offers and transaction-enabled marketing, leveraging proprietary analytics and the...