Marketing Web Analyst / Ecommerce Manager
Affordable Display Products, Inc. - Altamonte Springs, FL
Display distributor is seeking an Ecommerce Marketing Analyst who excels and thrives at managing multiple projects efficiently in fast-paced and demanding environments. This team player will be responsible for effectively creating, managing and analyzing new online marketing initiatives for our E-Commerce Websites and Online Presence. This person will be able to quickly identify, define and implement marketing strategies and tactics that will increase visibility, conversion rates and revenue that will contribute to the continued success and growth of our business.
- Develop, manage and create new functionality for E-commerce Website using SEO best practices
- Add new products to our website through our CRM system using SEO best practices
- Develop, analyze and manage Web Analytics, customizations, tagging and keyword landing pages
- Design, develop and implement strategies for web and search marketing campaigns based on market and competitor analysis.
- Produce, define and report measurable KPIs to Senior Management
- Develop, track, analyze and manage SEO/SEM, Social Media, Blog & Email Campaign strategies
- Optimize, analyze and manage Google Ad Words/Bing, landing page conversations and CPC
- Analyze competition’s campaign and marketing strategies as well as Customer buying trends
- Maximize and manage ROI, Budget/GP Margin Management/Pricing
- Create and manage Data Feeds for Product Comparison Sites, such as Shopping.com, Shopzilla, and Amazon.com
- 301 Redirects using best SEO Best Practices
- Develop analytics code to ensure KPIs are properly tracked
- Document all data processes and make recommendations where appropriate
- Advanced experience using Web Analytics, such as Google Analytics, Web Trends, Omniture, Site Catalyst, Clicktracks Analytics.
- Must be able to build, define and implement success metrics (KPIs) and segment data
- Strong knowledge of developing, implementing and optimizing Search Engine strategies and campaigns
- Identify, measure and optimize poor-performing pages, site search, online and offline marketing.
- Must have advanced knowledge in Web Analytics, Organic Search Engine Optimization and Internet Marketing
- Experience with CRM Systems, Data Management & CSV Imports
- Must have the ability to analyze P&L Statements, Forecast and maintain Budgets
- Must be a self starter and continue to learn as solutions and industry dynamics change
- Strong knowledge of user interface and functionality design for websites and web applications
- Must be able to efficiently manage and execute multiple assignments and meet project deadlines
- Must be detail oriented and be able to prioritize time
- Must have strong Organization and Leadership Skills
- Experience with managing E-Commerce Websites using CRM/ERP systems
PROGRAMMING & TECHNICAL SKILLS
- BS Degree in Computer Science or equivalent job experience in related fields are preferred
- Excel Spreadsheets/Word/Database Management/CSV Imports
- Experience with Adobe Omniture (including Site Catalyst, Search Center, Social Analytics, etc)
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification (GA IQ) +
- Web Analytic Association Certified Web Analyst +
- Net Suite ERP/CRM Experience ++
- Cloud Based Computing ERP/CRM System +
**Competitive Compensation Package will be rewarded based on talent, skills and experience.
Indeed - 18 months ago
POP Display Distributor located in Altamonte Springs, Florida