- Be able to navigate through a computer fluently
- Have excellent written, email and verbal communication skills
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Great with Word, Excel & Publisher
- Excellent customer service & phone skills
- Creative, self starter
- Field related references
- Valid U.S. resident
- Reliable transportation
Affordable HomeCare provides hourly and live-in personal care services in the South East Michigan area. Our services consist of Meal Preparation, Housekeeping, Companionship, Hospice, Respite, Auto Accident Care, Dementia Care and Other Activities of Daily Living. In our many years of business we have developed a great reputation for providing quality care at an affordable cost. We are seeking a dynamic person to join our team who can continue to build on our excellent reputation.
The Office Assistant position that we have available will be doing office work & possibly some care giving. Good communication skills are a MUST because this job requires constant communication with office staff, Clients, Client families and Personal Assistants.
What we can offer:
- Competitive Reimbursement
- Excellent opportunities for career advancement
If the above description sounds like something you would like to be involved in, then you may be the right person for our team. Please fill out our online application to get started:
$10.00 starting wage, part time to start