Affordable Homecare Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
High turnover, under paid ad don't value their employees
CNA/Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZSeptember 14, 2017
I will nor recommend working at this company. The employees are overworked for a very low pay, no benefits as in health, vision or dental. Not a good.
Nice work environment
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Farmington, MIAugust 1, 2017
Affordable wasn't a bad place to work. The staff was very friendly and always did their best in placing me with clients that they felt would be a good fit for the client as well as the employee. Some of their cases they offered were not enough hours but other than that, it was a great place to work. The hardest part of the job is when they would offer cases that was too far to get to. The most enjoyable part of the job was actually working with the clients.
I love working here because i love all my clients.
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Winchester, INDecember 5, 2016
One reason why I don't like working here is because they won't give me more hours..they also make you travel more that an hour away from where I live.
Pros
Go in whenever I want
Cons
Not enough hrs
office manager
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INSeptember 6, 2016
I thought that the employer was a great person to work for, but as it turns out. She is VERY unorganized and very bias. The owner is very cliquish
Cons
horrible organization and lack of communication
nice people to work with
In Home Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, COMarch 4, 2016
Co workers are nice. Very nice management. Management worked with me when I had to take off for a few days. I would stay overnight to a clients house and was more of a companion
Professional company. Good managing, the hours are okay.
Assist elderly (Current Employee) –  Honolulu, HI.February 3, 2015
This company is a good foundation to work with, the Agent is professional and helpful, she gives good hours. Employees are all equal, all friendly and hardworking. I enjoy working here.
Its just another job
Office Assistant/ Transportation (Current Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIAugust 4, 2014
I don't really care to much for this job. Some people there are really nice and treats you well and respects you and some people dont.
A company compassionate about the well-being of the elderly.
Finance/Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIMay 30, 2013
I started with this company as a part time caregiver and office assistant. Through the years i moved up until I became the offce manager. I handle all the financial transactions and reports. I some times filled in help schedule caregiver for their assignments. The most enjoyable part of the job was the liberty to learn a lot about putting together policies and procedures and learning first hand from the company accountant.
Very good job; just needed to cut my hours.
ADMINISTRATOR (Former Employee) –  mattoonApril 3, 2013
A typical day at work would be answering client phone calls and going out marketing our services to seniors and others in nursing homes and hospitals who might need our services. Family communications and daily stop in visits with clients to check on our caregivers.
Pros
good work environment
Cons
4 hour on call
working one on one without any co-workers.
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCOctober 1, 2012
Listening & sharing conversations. I've learned you have to be patient with clients. Not in a facility, Affordable Homecare is a private business. All in all my manager is wonderful. The most enjoyable part of the day is just being able to help the disable.
fun with the patients
Homecare (Former Employee) –  Beachwood, OHApril 25, 2012
Working with Affordable was nice good and understanding company.A typical day whn a lot of people call off the you have lot more to do.
Pros
lunches with the patients or we do gifts coworkers
Cons
goood company

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Affordable Homecare. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7