Affordable Homecare Employee Reviews

Its just another job
Office Assistant/ Transportation (Current Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIAugust 4, 2014
I don't really care to much for this job. Some people there are really nice and treats you well and respects you and some people dont.
A company compassionate about the well-being of the elderly.
Finance/Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIMay 30, 2013
I started with this company as a part time caregiver and office assistant. Through the years i moved up until I became the offce manager. I handle all the financial transactions and reports. I some times filled in help schedule caregiver for their assignments. The most enjoyable part of the job was the liberty to learn a lot about putting together policies and procedures and learning first hand from the company accountant.
Very good job; just needed to cut my hours.
ADMINISTRATOR (Former Employee) –  mattoonApril 3, 2013
A typical day at work would be answering client phone calls and going out marketing our services to seniors and others in nursing homes and hospitals who might need our services. Family communications and daily stop in visits with clients to check on our caregivers.
Pros
good work environment
Cons
4 hour on call
working one on one without any co-workers.
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCOctober 1, 2012
Listening & sharing conversations. I've learned you have to be patient with clients. Not in a facility, Affordable Homecare is a private business. All in all my manager is wonderful. The most enjoyable part of the day is just being able to help the disable.
fun with the patients
Homecare (Former Employee) –  Beachwood, OHApril 25, 2012
Working with Affordable was nice good and understanding company.A typical day whn a lot of people call off the you have lot more to do.
Pros
lunches with the patients or we do gifts coworkers
Cons
goood company

4.3