Interpreters needed in Cincinnati/NKY and areas near by.
Arabic, Spanish, Chinese Mandarin, French, Russian, Nepali, Cambodian, Somali, Burmese and other languages are encouraged to apply!
As an interpreter, you will experience:
- flexible schedules as you decide how many hours you're wanting to work.
- appointments are mainly between the hours of 8am and 5pm as well as some after hour emergency appointments
- a rewarding way to help people in the community with limited English proficiency
- competitive hourly pay with an opportunity to advance!
- minimum of $15.00/hour + depending on experience, promotions possible
Candidates must be able to read, write, and speak fluently in English and in thier second language. We offer on-going training in the medical interpreting field, including Bridging the Gap, a fully licensed medical interpreter training program which leads the nation among classes of its kind. We are looking to start qualified applicants ASAP!
We are always looking for interpreters for all languages in the Cincinnati/NKY area.
To apply, please put in your application using the link below:
Walk-ins are always welcome! We are located at 8944 Blue Ash Road, Cincinnati, OH, 45242. Office hours are 8:00am - 5:00pm Monday through Friday.
Or call us at 513-745-0888 to set up an interview.