Looking for someone who has experience in scheduling (filling out appointments and solving scheduling conflicts) and who is compatible with the company's mission in enhancing the health & well-being of the global community through world-class translations and interpreting. Someone who cares deeply about working in a business that serves as the voice for people with limited to no English speaking skills facing critical life situations, such as seeking medical care and resolving legal issues.
This is an entry-level position with training included.
Annual rate of $18,720 - $24,720 (based on results and performance)
- Assist in answering phone calls and data entry for appointments.
- Manage daily client and vendor schedule, filling 100% of appointments.
- Schedule qualified vendors on open appointments.
- Maintain good client relationship to all customers and vendors.
The ideal candidate for this position should have the following:
- Minimum of 6 months-1 year of customer service experience is required. Background in scheduling is a plus.
- Strong organizational skills. Accountable. Trustworthy
- Relationship Driven, Committed, can adapt to change
- Able to work well in a fast paced, high pressure environment while balancing multiple priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills.
- Good attention to detail and excellent focus on follow through.
- Proactive in filling out the schedule and identifying actions needed in order to meet and exceed the job requirements.
- Must have a HS Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Preferred - College Degree
- Must be knowledgeable in Microsoft office and Google Suite.
Hourly rate with full time benefits after probation which includes health, dental, health savings account (HSA), PTO, paid vacation, and possible performance incentives.
For an immediate interview, please email your resume and cover letter and please include Scheduling Associate in the subject line.