AFIMAC Employee Reviews

Great pay for the work
Tactical Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Strongsville, OHOctober 11, 2016
I really enjoyed working for this company. For the work they pay extremely well. I enjoyed my supervisors and my coworkers. The company goes that extra mile to make work a very cooperative workplace.
good pay
Production / Coating Specialist (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMarch 23, 2016
Good pay can safe a lot. was able to travel. Met all kinds of people from around the country. Stayed in nice hotels and not so nice hotels,
Pros
Good pay and travel
Cons
Can be long hours
nice company to work for
Techinal Evidence Collection Specialist (Former Employee) –  Strongsville, OHNovember 22, 2015
management provided a team oriented environment
and went above and beyond to meet employee needs
also made sure that all employees were properly trained
fun working environment
TACTICAL SECURITY OFFICER (Current Employee) –  walnut creek, CAOctober 18, 2015
this company was good at what they do this job is not for everyone it had long hours and you worked everyday we worked in the bay area but this company was global.
Pros
lots of overtime
Cons
short breaks and very little restroom breaks
Changes peoples lives
Utility Worker (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaOctober 1, 2015
If you don't mind working hard and being paid well this is the place form you. I been on 3 different projects with this company. BP refinery in Whiting,IN St.John Hospital in Bellingham,WA and John Muir Hospital Walnut Creek,CA I love this company and wouldm go to work for them again anytime
Pros
Pay
Crisis Security
Crisis/Strike Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHSeptember 8, 2015
Providing security to the establish while a company is under a strike. Working under stressful situations, maintaining your cool for yourself & your co workers so everyone safety is accounted for.
gave the chance to travel
strike security (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 13, 2015
working at AFIMAC was great it gave me a chance to travel to a state I never been to before and also gave me my first plane ride. they pay for everything hotel stay and all I enjoyed working there i look forward to my next project,
Not a good company anymore
security supervisor (Former Employee) –  nationwideFebruary 3, 2015
I can actually say that this company was a good company to work for at onetime but not anymore.The new people they have in management positions are a bunch of wanna be police officers and military ,(talking about fake Valor),but anyway ,you will be required to work 12 hours a day 7 days a week and take in account that you have to add in your prep time to get ready for work ,your meeting that they hold every morning to pass down non important information and your travel time to the jobsite and that can be anywhere for 15 mins to over a hour.You will quickly find out that if you are not in the little circle of friends then your time there will not be pleasant and theres no need to try to get anything done because the people in the office or part of the problem now didn't use to be like that but now it is,so I advise anyone that need fast money just go get your money from this company and work and ride into the sunset .Huffmaster,Jrphillips,securcorp and special response or better companies to work for.Im a 20 year in the labor disputes business so I now the good and bad of the business.
Pros
quick money
Cons
work long hours, buddy system with people with little or no intelligence
Travel, OK Pay
Tactical Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Memphis, PittsburgFebruary 1, 2015
I have been on 2 assignments and each never went into active mode and we were basically getting paid to be at the Hotel for 2 weeks. Not a bad deal especially when the OT kicked in. Most of the guys did not venture out site seeing as I did and they were miserable after a week as one can imagine. This is a good Company to work for and I have never had any problems with the management, the pay, airline tickets etc. The only negative is that the assignments are few and far between because in this economy there are very few Unions going on strike and they always seem to negotiate a contract.
Pros
Daily Per Diem, Paid Travel, Seeing new places, Decent pay
Cons
Very few assignments
Good pay,terrible management
Strike Security (Former Employee) –  Laplata PO, NMJanuary 24, 2015
The only thing that is great about this job is the pay. It's $9/hr at 84hrs a week with $35 per diem.Management has literally said they dont care about their employees and were just bodies. We're easily replaceable and thats not cool. They know other strike company's and threaten you if you screw up to tell other companies NOT to hire you. They dont care about your sleep and its kind of easy to sleep on the job if you work nights. If you work days,well your in luck. Everything is made easy and you have no problems if you work days. Management needs to get their act together and tend to their employees needs and listen to them.I would not recommend this job to anyone til the management gets their act together. I personally am probaly not ever going back to this company.
Pros
Pay, per diem, car, gas, hotel
Cons
Management, no vacation or sick days
Very Uptempo job with a lot of chance to travel
Tactical Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHDecember 8, 2014
If you are into saving money and wanting to support your family this the job for you. It offers cash per Diem that will get you along until pay day.
Pros
Great Pay, Per Diem
Cons
No days off 12 hour work days
not impressed. long hours no life when you work
labor security (Current Employee) –  ChicagoNovember 13, 2014
Lots of ex military or military wannabes . Testosterone levels are through the roof. But I now know how to press record on a camera
Pros
travel
Cons
you are just an overpaid videographer. only way to advance is through nepotism.
great place to work.
Forklift operator (Former Employee) –  memphis tnJuly 17, 2014
great place to work for. great place to work meat a lot of good people who work there. most of the managers don't have a clue about anything. cant get off days when asked and told months ahead of time that you could and after you plane and spend over 2000. for the one day. not told I couldn't till the day before.
Pros
pay
Cons
managers off time
Excellent Company to work for......
Strike Agent (Current Employee) –  Strongsville OhioJune 19, 2014
This Company always offers training and room for advancement.
Pros
Work contracts
Cons
Per diem
Great Pay
Assistant Labor Manager (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHMay 31, 2014
Long hours on assignments for months at a time without going home
Great company
HR Generalist (Current Employee) –  Strongsville, OHApril 2, 2013
Fast past environment with variety. During my employment I have been exposed to a variety of business functions that will allow me to growth as I pursue my career in Human Resources.
Pros
free parking