Bilingual Insurance Agent
- A leading provider of voluntary insurance in the United States.
- Insures more than 50 million people worldwide.
- Provides policies to employees at more than 465,000 payroll accounts.
We are looking for enthusiastic, career-minded, self-motivated individuals for the position of Insurance Agent to work in a professional business-to-business sales environment. You will manage your own time and schedule with unlimited potential for growth.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Using your social and business networking skills to help CEOs, business owners, and HR managers determine which programs suit their employees best.
- Managing your own time as an independent agent of Aflac.
Preferred Competencies, Education and Experience:
- Desire to work with a leading company that will offer you excellent marketing support.
- Vibrant personality and professional presence.
- Drive to help others.
- Articulate self-starter and team player.
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required.
- Prior sales experience not necessary.
- California Life and Health License required.
- High brand awareness, supported by national advertising campaigns.
- Sales support via customer service toll-free numbers.
- Professional orientation, training, and certifications.
- Professional field-marketing materials.
- The latest in sales-automation technology.
- Aflac’s stock bonus program allows career associates to participate in the company’s growth, profitability and success as a stockholder.
- Aflac’s Associate Bonus Club (ABC) rewards associates for recruiting new members to the field force.
- Aflac Associates have the opportunity to join the National Association of Professional Agents (NAPA).
- World-class training program, Aflac Sales Academy.
Aflac agents are independent agents and not employees of Aflac.
• A leading provider of voluntary insurance in the United States.
• Insures more than 50 million people...