AFN Employee Review

Work Hard-Play Hard Mentality
Procurement Representative (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 20, 2014
In carrier sales my typical hours start at 6:30 am (mandatory) and end between 5-6 pm depending on what we have left for the day. While demanding and intense, the day does seem to fly by quickly as you are constantly engaged with new and different situations.

My co-workers are also generally upbeat and typically under 30 and I love the management (open and receptive to anything). The company also offers free lunch on Fridays and extracurricular activities (sports, bar crawls, charity events etc...) to get to know co-workers.

If this job were only an 8 hour day I would absolutely love working here. However, the long work day and stress of working in sales is a definite negative. Even with the extracurricular activities offered by management to counteract the long hours, the work/life balance is heavily weighted to the work side. There has also been a high amount of turnover in the last year on the sales side as a result of competition.

Only seek out if you are high energy and competitive.
Pros
Free lunch Fridays, Benefits, Extra-Currcular Activities
Cons
Stressful, Long Hours

Other AFN Employee Reviews

Very fast paced office with a lot of diversity.
Executive Assistant/Accountant (Current Employee) –  Campbell, CAJune 12, 2017
I love helping my Client's, especially those whom were losing their homes to Foreclosure. It is such an awesome feeling to help a family stay in their homes!
Work Life
Operations Specialist - Enterprise Team (Former Employee) –  Niles, ILFebruary 26, 2017
AFN was a great place to work with a tremendous atmosphere, their downfall is is the lack of advancement, horrible compensation and the work/home life balance.
Pros
On Site Gym, Free Friday Lunch
Cons
Long hours, low compensation, no room for advancement