Afni

Afni Employee Reviews

AFNI is a third party Call Center
Workforce Supervisor/ Supervisor (Former Employee), Tucson, AZJune 28, 2015
Afni is a third party call center in which the management did not provide any support, the benefits were minimal. The company culture is one of you get promoted based on who you know and not what you know
Fun and secure work place
Customer Service and Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Tucson, AZJune 23, 2015
Pros: Free breakfast, and lunch on special occasions, great benefits, and help pay for school
Cons: It is hard to get mornin schedules
Afni is a great, they provide good benefits, 401K and match, paid holidays, paid time off, sick time. The supervisors are great and really get to know the team members. They make sure you have all material needed for the job, and get any issues addressed when they are brought up to their attention.
Afni is a great place to work!
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Opelika AlabamaJune 21, 2015
Afni has become my home away from home. My co workers are like my second family. Management is great and they will work with you if they need to regarding schedules.I have learned many different procedures for closing sales and great customer service skills! The hardest part of the job would be when people chat in just playing around that can be frustrating. The best part of the job is feeling accomplished when you meet all of your goals.
AFNI Social Media
Social Media Brand Ambassador (Current Employee), Tucson, AZJune 18, 2015
Pros: Hour Lunch
Cons: Everything else
Afni does not promote from within unless you know someone in a leadership position. The project I currently work on has hired every coach from outside the project instead of promoting from within as promised at the beginning. The coaches do not know how to use the systems that we use and are unable to assist us with every day coach tasks. The morale of the entire project has gone down so far that no one wants to be there.
Fun workplace and super Laid back
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Tucson, AZJune 18, 2015
Pros: Laid back Easy going Enviroment
Cons: No Cons
I loved working here. It was my first real job and everyone was really laid back and chill. They made sure you were doing ok and were happy to help out if you had any issues with computers or anything. They let you take as many breaks as you needed and as long as you did your work and were on time. they were ok with you.
Work there while you try to find another job
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), AlabamaJune 17, 2015
This is a sweat shop. A legal sweat shop. There's a reason turnover is so high. Everyday that I would come in one or more people would have just up and quit.
work place could be quiet fun when all the systems are working correctly but overwelming when they aren't.
Customer Service and Sales Representative (Former Employee), Tucson, AZJune 15, 2015
Afni gave several incentives for sales but almost all of the really good ones seem to go to supervisors instead of the reps responsible for making the sales.
learned an abundance of customer service specialist skills at this job.
Billing Representative (Former Employee), Bowling Green, KYJune 15, 2015
Pros: Very easy to get the job.
Cons: none
a typical day at work consited of coming in answering calls and keeping up with schedule adherence and average calls per hour.
fun environment
Web Chat Agent (Former Employee), Evans, CoJune 15, 2015
Pros: 15 minute breaks with a 30 minute lunch
Cons: customers
While working with afni before they closed the building, the environment was very fun to work in. Everyone that worked there were very friendly and very fun to be around. My boss was very open with us and made sure that we where doing our job correctly. The hardest part of the job was making sure our customers where satisfied with our customer service.
floor manager
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), tucson azJune 13, 2015
working here was wonderful the customers were so entertaining and the coworkers were very diverse and interesting the hardest part of the job was trying to help difficult customers and trying to get them to understand that we couldn't do certain things
Fun place to work
Web Chat Customer Consultant (Former Employee), Opelika, ALJune 12, 2015
Great place to work. Easy work. Easy training. Not enough first shift opportunites. A typical day consist of logging in for chats, taking three chats at a time, and remarking accounts once done with customers.
just a terrible place
CSR II (Former Employee), Evans, COJune 12, 2015
Pros: you get to see people around you
Cons: management, pay, hours, Supported client, work envirmoent(AC and heater never worked properly)
i did 6 months hard time at this place haha it was total and utter chaos mgmt had no idea what they were doing. its comes to no shock to me they have actually closed down their evans location
Dont do it
COLLECTION AGENT (Former Employee), Bloomington, ILJune 3, 2015
Pros: easy job to get
Cons: everything
They are horrible they will have you work crazy hours for little money. overtime money is great but over all its not a good place
NA
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJune 2, 2015
Pros: NA
Cons: NA
I enjoyed the work environment and the training that was provided. If you had any questions the managers were more than willing to assist.
provide care for clients and agents
customer service (Current Employee), blm ilMay 29, 2015
Pros: a diffent vendor daily
Cons: not enough pay
Im a claims rep for health alliance
i provide benefit and deductions for members
provide claim status of claims on file
i submit data entry on claim and accident
Busy Place
Verizon Customer Sales and Service Representative (Former Employee), Tucson, AZMay 26, 2015
Cons: No assigned seats
Do not work here if you have anxiety of any kind.
You are on the phone all day with customers.
Very loud.
Sometime hard to get help.
A great place to work! NOT
Web chat sales (Former Employee), Opelika alMay 21, 2015
Pros: Schedule flexibility
Cons: Almost everything else.
I worked at the company for 2 years. The management as far as the OM is horrible. I don't blame the coaches too much bc they are only able to do what they're told. The pay is awful & they recently did a big layoff. However, here they are looking for more people to hire. They don't have any type of loyalty at all. I wasn't even able to complete my 2 week notice they made me leave once I put it in. They have unrealistic expectations as far as goals. Maybe if they treated their employees like someone they wouldn't be in the situation they're in now. All the top sellers left & now they're sinking. Karma is real. I don't understand why no one is looking into management.
Company Closed
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Peoria, ILMay 18, 2015
Customer Service for Verizon fios service. The location in Peoria, IL closed down so I was laid off. Afni was not a dependable company to work for
High paced Job
Sales Agent (Current Employee), Opelika, ALMay 16, 2015
Pros: prizes for top sellers
Cons: short breaks, max out at $8.50
chat with 3 customers at once, sell products for Verizon and learn their plans, fun environment, can be stressful at times, good hearted people
Okay
Bill collector (Former Employee), Bloomington, ILMay 15, 2015
Afni is a very good place to work if you are skilled in call centers or not. They take the time to train you, and also pay you with bonus incentives.

1 2 3 4 5

About Afni

Afni helps companies develop meaningful and profitable relationships with their customers. With contact centers in Alabama, Arizona, – Read more

Afni Salaries