Afni Employee Reviews

Good place to start
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZOctober 16, 2017
Good place to start your career especially in customer service. Quick interview process and great training. Can be hard to sit at desk all day and there are a lot of systems to navigate but if you can talk to people you can do well.
What I learned at Afni
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZOctober 14, 2017
I learned to ensure the customer needs are met without compromising the policies of the company. I also learned to inform the supervisor when there are problems with the system or customers problems.
Pros
Training
Cons
No set work space
Work from home
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Denver, COOctober 12, 2017
I liked when I could work from home and didn't have to fight morning traffic. At first the split shifts were great 5 hours in the morning 5 hours in the evening but after a while it got stressful and took a toll on family life
afni
Customer Service Rep/ Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYOctober 10, 2017
I would not recommend this place to anyone. The management in there is poor and will get away with anything. There is always constant drama and unprofessional behavior.
Pool table, large break room, free wifi
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Opelika, ALOctober 9, 2017
Pay is based on commission and is very competitive . Must be willing to change and work a fixed schedule. They will work around school schedules.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Stressful, mentally challenging, emotionally draining
A great place to work
Production Coach (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZOctober 6, 2017
Afni as a company was fantastic! the job itself was hard at times, but with the environment that i worked in and the people i worked with the days went by fairly easy.
Great work clture
MEMBER RELATIONS (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COOctober 6, 2017
Working for Afni was great the upper management treated you fair and kind. This company has one of the best work environment that I have come across its loud fun and friendly, unfortunately I had to leave because my daughter was born I would recommend this job to anyone .
Pros
Great environment
Cons
Super cold during winter
In 6 months I was promoted to Quality Consultant
Customer Service Rep/Quality Consultant (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 6, 2017
When I accepted new position people on my team were unprofessional with me, conduct was not appropriate for the work environment, and I was not allowed to go back to the production floor.
Pros
Awards for Quality
Cons
New position was not a good fit for me, not allowed to go back to CSR. Had to resign.
Stressful
Customer Service Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZOctober 5, 2017
Afni was a hard stressful job. You have to listen to customers cuss and yell at you back to back while dealing with managers who don't know how to do their job. Time off is hard to get approved for and you don't get a lot of hours.
Pros
Cons
Stressful
Poor management with unflexible work guidelines
Customer Service/Billing Representative (Former Employee) –  peoria ilOctober 3, 2017
Management willingly told employees to lie to make a sale instead of integrity and honesty they promoted the exact opposite at all times, if a sale could be made that was the push not actually helping customers.

Want to know more about Afni?

Ask a question
A great place to work
Chat Center customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Opelika, ALOctober 3, 2017
My responsibilities at Afni included taking multiple inbound chats with new and existing customers, quote prices and encourage customers to buy new products, build strong relationships and personal level interaction with customers, Assist and teach customers about the product that they received through Verizon Wireless.
interesting work, bonus possibility
Business Call Center ustomer Service (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZSeptember 29, 2017
Call center work is demanding. For whatt we do, the pay is not adequate, not competitive. there is currently not enough support for the teams. Overall, I like the work, just don't feel that we have enough support to assist with questions that arise.
Pros
Working with the customers, good manager
Cons
not enough floor support
Poor Management Place is a joke
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZSeptember 28, 2017
Horrible management very biased place, you get a spot based on favoritism. My friend and also co-worker did not make it up to production due to the operations manager not liking her. She was an amazing agent and worked her butt off every day and still was not given a secure job. With that company its who you know and who you blow situation.
no comment
Project Coach (Former Employee) –  Evans, CO 80620September 23, 2017
i did not enjoy my time working for this company, i felt like they pushed their employee's with unreasonable expectations and did not allow enough opportunity for training
Great workplace
Collections Representative (Former Employee) –  Normal, ILSeptember 23, 2017
AFNI was a great place to work. I moved or would still be there. They really care about their employees. They help you work towards different positions and better pay.
Pros
Great working conditions
Company Relocation
Customer Service/Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Peoria, ILSeptember 20, 2017
Company Closed..Verizon DSL services customer service ..very team oriented .. great achievement recognition great management team..hardest part office closing..enjoyment from the bonus checks
busy
Customer Care Consultant (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 19, 2017
very busy received incoming calls sometimes with irate customers complain about there service the benefits and supervisor was awesome they provided 401K
benefits
Cons
stressful calls
Pretty decent place to work
Corporate Facilitator / Project Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Opelika, ALSeptember 17, 2017
Has an interesting culture. I can certainly say that with the long list of things you are asked to do, you do learn quite a bit of things outside your current role.
Fun and rewarding
Customer service Represenative (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZSeptember 13, 2017
Afni was a great place to work I truly love my job there and Miss absolutely everything about the work environment people are very friendly and knowledgeable willing and able to help I would return to that job if I were in the same city
productive place and they have a game room
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZSeptember 12, 2017
Productive place to work and you get to help people with their problems. You get great benefits, like paid vacations, discount at the store for which you work for.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Afni. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9