Afni Employee Reviews

Pretty decent place to work
Corporate Facilitator / Project Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Opelika, ALSeptember 17, 2017
Has an interesting culture. I can certainly say that with the long list of things you are asked to do, you do learn quite a bit of things outside your current role.
Fun and rewarding
Customer service Represenative (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZSeptember 13, 2017
Afni was a great place to work I truly love my job there and Miss absolutely everything about the work environment people are very friendly and knowledgeable willing and able to help I would return to that job if I were in the same city
productive place and they have a game room
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZSeptember 12, 2017
Productive place to work and you get to help people with their problems. You get great benefits, like paid vacations, discount at the store for which you work for.
Good Place to work
Help Desk Tech (Former Employee) –  Normal, ILSeptember 8, 2017
My Supervisor was outstanding. Always had our backs. I got to work from home 3 nights a week. My coworkers were great. Only problem was I was on contract, and it was not renewed.
Pros
Work from Home
Cons
Thin Clients
Stressful
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZSeptember 7, 2017
More to the job than at first it appears. Stressful learning and keeping stats where they want. Training was okay but when they put us out on the call floor, it was stressful.
High Energy/High Volumn
Talent Acquisition Manager (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZSeptember 7, 2017
This is a fast paced, cut-throat environment. If you play the game you will succeed at this company. It is very demanding of your time and there is not much of a work/life balance.
Pros
Never bored, great projects
Cons
work/life balance
Afni
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZSeptember 6, 2017
great pay and a great place to call home for a work environment. competitive pay and incentives make it worth your while. I enjoyed working here. You should apply
Entry level customer service job
Customer Service Rep and Mentor (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZSeptember 6, 2017
Great first time job. Not a long term solution for employment. Cutting back of employees and rehiring. No consistency to show improvement of staff knowledge of up to date plans and services.
Benefits
Cons
Growth with the company and bonus potential
ping pong table
Customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZSeptember 5, 2017
Very relaxed easy paced place to work at although they do change your team managers every month. they had a cool play room for us to be on our phones and play ping pong.
Horiable place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZSeptember 5, 2017
This place was way to stressful and fired many people for stupid reasons. I'm happy I no longer work there. The only thing that was good is the pay and the paid vacation
Pros
Cons
Stressful
Great coworkers
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYAugust 31, 2017
Loved the job outside of the having to work park my coworkers and managers were great but dealing with the customers was usually a trying experience. The hours aren't so great but they do work with school schedules and offer some good benefits
Terrible
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYAugust 30, 2017
Answer calls all day from angry customers and don't get any help to solve issues. Then get reprimanded for not solving issue efficiently. Bonus is great if you manage to get it. Usually doesn't happen because you are penalized for not bonusing.
A Hard Job with Good Benefits
Agent/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZAugust 27, 2017
You take calls every day and most are irate. Your coworkers are very nice, but the customers are mostly terrible. The company organizes many events to help you destress and that is very nice. Some shifts deprive you of a social or family life, which can be harder on some more than others.
Customer Service
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYAugust 25, 2017
Bad hours, stressful environment. Enjoyed the training it was several weeks long. Job itself can be demanding and stressful. Not enough support from management.
Pros
Free lunch sometimes, good training
Don't work here
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KY 42101August 24, 2017
The job started out alright at first and the pay was above minimum wage where I worked. However the training is not adequate for taking real phone calls. The management doesn't give you the amount of coaching they promise and they only care about overall numbers and not the individual.
Pros
Cons
low pay, bad management, numbers game
Fast paced and very stressful
Customer Service & Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZAugust 24, 2017
Working for Afni doing customer service for Verizon was not an easy job to say the least. they set high monthly goals that were extremely hard to attain the virtually nil support from your immediate Coach just added to an already elevated stress level which made it that much more difficult to do.
Pros
3 days off a week
Cons
To many to name
High Turnover
Internet Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Opelika, ALAugust 22, 2017
Pay good during peak holiday months. Company goals and culture not aligned. Unrealistic standards for agents based on surveys and goals year round. Your schedule is based on your ranking in the company every six months which is unrealistic since sales peak during the holiday season only.
Pros
pay is okay for entry level position
Cons
scheduling based on ranking every six months no work life balance
inbound call center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZAugust 16, 2017
inbound calls, calls ALWAYS waiting to be answered. no time in between calls. If your scheduled at 8am you must be making a call at 8am not clocking in.
Nice place to work
Remote Universal Rep (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZAugust 15, 2017
Afni was a nice place to work. I even had the opportunity to work remotely. My training supervisor was very knowledgeable. We had a 6 week training requirement
Pros
Opportunity for bonuses
Cons
Distance to travel
Afni review
Mentor Coach (Current Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYAugust 15, 2017
The agents are extremely friendly and easy going. The trainers are always willing to help make sure you understand the material. The culture is likeĀ  family and recognition is easy to come by.
Pros
Good benefits, bonus opportunities, advancement opportunities

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Afni. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9