Afni Employee Reviews

Well compensated
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYMay 22, 2017
The turnover is very high. Most employees work there as an in between job before finding one they enjoy more. There are plenty of opportunities to work overtime hours
not bad for young crowd
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Opelika, ALMay 22, 2017
not a bad place to work if you are young and near college age. advancement real possibility for that age group. need to be somewhat technosavvy. training not sufficient for position
high needs
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Evans, COMay 22, 2017
This job required lots of patience and understanding of customers. Often times customers would chat in very upset and it was my job to get them calm and find a solution to their issue as quick as possible.
Agent (Current Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYMay 22, 2017
Afni is an okay job. It's the management and too much stress you have to put up with. At first I liked the job then the more I started working there the worst it got.
decent
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZMay 19, 2017
If you're savvy with the phones, this is a great place to work. This is my first call center. Initially there were just badges needed to go from one door to the next. Now, there's also security guards, ensuring that there aren't any weapons (even though there hasn't been any threats to make this necessary).
Nice people to work with, not so nice on the phone
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZMay 19, 2017
This job has great pay, the work you do makes the day go by faster, but it tends to be extremely stressful when customers are yelling at you over the phone.

If you are a creative person, I don't recommend this job because it kills all creativity and inspiration. However, the pay is very good and the people you work with are amazing.

I didn't personally like it because the breaks were short, the people out of training looked miserable, and the customers tend to be more cruel than those in person. But if you're able to be yelled at for hours a day, I say go for it.
Pros
Food trucks with amazing food, pay, benefits, amazing co-workers
Cons
Very short breaks
Great place to work!
Training Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZ 85730May 17, 2017
Afni provides a great work environment, the culture makes it easy to want to come to work day after day! The ability to move up within the company is there for the individuals who want to peruse it!
Average Job With High Stress
Mentor/Trainer/Representative (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYMay 17, 2017
Many days were stressful in the customer service aspect. It wasn't bad. I advanced but cutbacks stepped me down again. I was let go for a medical issue out of my control which seemed wrong in my opinion as it did not affect my work.
Good people
Phone Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZMay 16, 2017
The only reason I went to work at this place was because of my peers. They were some of the best people I've ever met. It was fun and we always had something to talk about
The hardest part of the job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYMay 12, 2017
The hardest part of the job is that you have to deal with different types of people from all over the world yet I love talking to people all day long it does get frustrating for the both of you and the customer because you can't understand each other.
Pros
talking
Cons
communication issues

Want to know more about Afni?

Ask a question
Amazing job with great people
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZMay 10, 2017
This is such a great place and has amazing mentors. This job has amazing benefits and pays well, you have a lot of support and have lots of learning opportunities.
Pros
Benefits, Great pay
Cons
Stressful
It's a job
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Opelika, ALMay 9, 2017
Afni is a good place to start working at, however if you have not advanced in a year it is time to move on. Your schedule is picked for you based on your performance. Once you are moved to production help is limited unless you have a team leader that cares.
Productive and Learning
Call Center Rep Helpdesk Analyst Telecom Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, ILMay 8, 2017
Busy days continued technical support data entry traveling from site to site if assigned to support remotely and physically. There was nothing hard this was all about learning and advancing.
Pros
Lunches and dinners when offered were Great
Cons
no female management
very stressfull
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZMay 6, 2017
good at first. after training once you're in productions supervisors are not very helpful. was told once to confrence call 2 siblings that were fighting w/out letting them know and "let them go at it". easy to get bonus in training but after it i rare. any line disconnecting counts against you even deaths.
Pros
bonus/pay/benefits
Cons
stress/support lacking
Fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Opelika, ALMay 5, 2017
Afni was a very enjoyable place to work. Along with the employees, the supervisors made working there very fun. I loved going to work everyday. From games, music, to giveaways, everyday was enjoyable.
My first customer service job!
Customer Care (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZMay 5, 2017
For being my first CSR position I did enjoy working at Afni, the pay was really bad and management had a napoleon complex. The center didn't have a bee hive mentality at first...But then it did so I left. But great experience overall.
Pros
the people
Cons
pay, management
Fun Atmosphere
Switchboard Operator (Former Employee) –  Opelika, ALMay 4, 2017
Depending on what department you work in, a day's work consist of enhancing each call to full satisfactory. The workplace culture relaxed. Not a hard job.
Pros
Convenient shifts
Cons
"Hot Seating"
Pretty Good Place to Work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZMay 4, 2017
I was one of the few people that stayed with this job for a while. It takes a special personality type to do this kind of position cause the customers are generally irate and things change so quickly on the job it's hard to do your work efficiently. I stayed because I liked the flexibility and the pay was pretty good with the bonuses.
Pros
Flexiblie hours with pretty goo d pay
Cons
Constant changing environment adds to stress
Productive hostile workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Opelika, ALMay 3, 2017
Working at Afni has taught me multiple things but the workplace changed over time which made the environment very hostile to work and enjoy working with other people.
Cons
Short luch break and very hard to receive bonuses
Fast Paced and Stressful Work Environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Peoria, ILMay 2, 2017
The call center is no longer in Peoria. Very strict environment. Hard to reach goals that changed constantly. Because of this, the job was very stressful.
Pros
Some bonuses, good benefits
Cons
Requirements constantly change so hard to reach goals, stressful environment, was a customer service job but in reality was a sales job

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Afni. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8