Afni

Afni Employer Reviews

Fast paced, fun environment to work in.
Inbound Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Tucson, AZApril 16, 2014
A typical day would include answering inbound customer calls for Fios Digital Television, and phone service.
nothing special
Customer Service Sales Representative (Former Employee), Bloomington, ILApril 15, 2014
your treated like a number I didn't enjoy people are okay anyone can get hired there
Productive and a GREAT place to work!
Web-Chat Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Opelika, ALApril 10, 2014
Provided excellent customer service. Worked as a team to reach the sales quota of the month. Provided minor tech support to cellular and broadband services. Help customers throughout the ordering process online with cellular and broadband services.
Unenjoyable
Call Center Representative (Former Employee), Tucson, AZApril 9, 2014
The work is not hard but the staff and other call center employees drag the place down. Poor management as well.
Pros and cons
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Tucson, AZApril 8, 2014
Pays well, if you can be in the call center life its an okay job. Mostly customers are upset so be ready to practice persuasive problem solving and customer care. Training provided goes a long way, their training classes will adequately prepare you.
Typical Day at Afni.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Bowling Green, KYApril 8, 2014
Still in training. We spend 8 hours a day in training. The hardest part of my job currently is waiting for everyone to catch up and hoping the computers will work properly.
still in training
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Tucson, AZApril 7, 2014
Cons: high priced benefits
the company is in the process of hiring up to 250 people and the training is very fast and intense paced. The site has a nice very casual laid back atmosphere and very employee oriented.
Worst Place to Work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Bowling Green, KYApril 6, 2014
Pros: insurance
Cons: everything
The management here is a joke and they lie to you. The turn over rate is ridiculously high because they can't keep employees. Absolutely notthing positive to say about this place except it helps ends meet at this time.
Fun and friendly work environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Tucson, AZApril 4, 2014
Pros: i was able to pick my own hours
Cons: they always found a reason to not give employees their well earned bonuses.
The coaches here were all fantastic, and they did try to make the job the best they can for all of us. They cared more about sales then customer service so at least half the calls were angry customers because someone messed up their account by just trying to get a sale. This was a great place to work, I just think we should have been allowed to focus – more... more on customer service because that's what the company prides itself on. – less
Afni is a great place to work as a Rep
Project Supervisor (Current Employee), Bowling Green, KYApril 4, 2014
As a Rep it is fine you just take calls and go home after you shift. As a sup you deal with a lot of taking your work home and also sometimes working 12 hour shift and also you schedule can change when they fill it needs to be.
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Leesburg, FLApril 3, 2014
Pros: free lunch from the cafeteria
Work was fun, I love to stay busy and with working in a call center the calls always came in and kept me busy. We received bonuses every other month. Every month I met my quota and every month I had the highest sales. The call center shut down.
Learning on the job
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Greeley, COApril 3, 2014
Being able to answer at least 50 calls a day allows you to manage time, listen to people, connect, and be more patient. Customer service is a high demanding job and when you do it right, can be the more rewarding.
Fun, Games to play everyday
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Evans, COApril 2, 2014
Was fun to work at. Learned that you cant make every customer happy. Everything was good the hardest is having to deal with customers that would yell at you or call you names. Coworkers are fun to be around.
Afni Review
Sales/ Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Opelika, ALMarch 28, 2014
Pros: pay and enviornment
Cons: policies
I was a great place to work as advertised. The do have policies that are over restricted.
Moderate place to link
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Normal IllinoisMarch 27, 2014
Pros: short commute. good people in team. good manager
Cons: point system, low job stability, high turnover
The leadership needed development. The morale was low pretty often.
High Turnover and strict work life
Coach Assistant (Former Employee), tucsonMarch 18, 2014
There are good and bad things to this company. You can pick your work hours and it can be easy if you study.
Not a Stable Job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Tucson, AZMarch 18, 2014
Pros: 401k, lots of insurance
Cons: not stable
Afni is a nice place to work for if your looking to sale things. You have to dedicate your life to this job or you will get caned as fast as they will hire you...
But it is not a stable job, it is based off client needs and if the client is not willing to stay with the company then you will lose your job.
good to build your experience
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP (Former Employee), Tucson, AZMarch 13, 2014
afni is a good place to work only to build up your customer service experience . Management does not do a good job at helping their employers .
One of the hardest jobs I've had
Customer Service (Former Employee), Peoria, ILMarch 12, 2014
Pros: sales bonuses, hours, pay
Cons: department i was in was stressful
The company was good, hours were great, and pay was great. The job was just stressful because the customers were challenging.
PRODUCTIVE
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXMarch 10, 2014
I LOVE THE CALL CENTER ATMOSPHERE, I LOVE THE INTERACTION WITH THE CUSTOMERS.

1 2 3 4 5

About Afni

Afni helps companies develop meaningful and profitable relationships with their customers. Made of innovative thinkers and – Read more