Afni

Afni Employee Reviews

Busy Place
Verizon Customer Sales and Service Representative (Former Employee), Tucson, AZMay 26, 2015
Cons: No assigned seats
Do not work here if you have anxiety of any kind.
You are on the phone all day with customers.
Very loud.
Sometime hard to get help.
A great place to work! NOT
Web chat sales (Former Employee), Opelika alMay 21, 2015
Pros: Schedule flexibility
Cons: Almost everything else.
I worked at the company for 2 years. The management as far as the OM is horrible. I don't blame the coaches too much bc they are only able to do what they're told. The pay is awful & they recently did a big layoff. However, here they are looking for more people to hire. They don't have any type of loyalty at all. I wasn't even able to complete my 2 week notice they made me leave once I put it in. They have unrealistic expectations as far as goals. Maybe if they treated their employees like someone they wouldn't be in the situation they're in now. All the top sellers left & now they're sinking. Karma is real. I don't understand why no one is looking into management.
Company Closed
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Peoria, ILMay 18, 2015
Customer Service for Verizon fios service. The location in Peoria, IL closed down so I was laid off. Afni was not a dependable company to work for
High paced Job
Sales Agent (Current Employee), Opelika, ALMay 16, 2015
Pros: prizes for top sellers
Cons: short breaks, max out at $8.50
chat with 3 customers at once, sell products for Verizon and learn their plans, fun environment, can be stressful at times, good hearted people
Okay
Bill collector (Former Employee), Bloomington, ILMay 15, 2015
Afni is a very good place to work if you are skilled in call centers or not. They take the time to train you, and also pay you with bonus incentives.
fun, fast environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Bowling Green KyMay 5, 2015
i loved working with the people and the client was great. learned alot about cellular devices and the way they work. There was room for advancement.
There are some great people who work there.
Web Sales Agent (Current Employee), Opelika, ALMay 4, 2015
I absolutely HATE this job. The management is horrible. They do not appreciate their agents. The phrase "a great place to work" should not even be a part of their logo. The pay is horrible and the managers don't even care. We are being over worked and under paid. I feel as if OSHA needs to come in and shut the place down. The managers show favoritism. Certain people they'll let change their schedules, and certain people have to tough it out or they'll be forced to resign. Also, they allow you win all of these prizes but they tax tremendously for them. That's not right!!! The company as a whole need to be completely shut down because of the way they allow their management to treat the agents. Save your self the stress, DO NOT WORK HERE! Afni has a bad name for a reason!!!!!!!!
Horrible
Universal Customer Service Sales Representative (Current Employee), Tucson, AZMay 1, 2015
A typical day of work is 8 hours of verbal abuse from angry customers calling in because of the previous representative's f up.
Great Views
Agent /Help Desk / Quality - Training (Former Employee), Tucson, AZApril 29, 2015
Pros: Great Views
Cons: not enough overtime
Afni really is a Great Place to work, ask anyone, who has worked there longer than 5 years. They know exactly what I'm talking about!
The management is Awesome, Supervisors are So cool, and everyone there will attempt to help you, as long as you help yourself to help the team, they are willing to do anything to help you succeed!
Afni
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Bloomington, ILApril 29, 2015
A typical day is taking calls assisting customers with bill selling products and just offering wonderful customer assistance
Awesome
Customer Service Specialists (Current Employee), Bloomington, IllinoisApril 28, 2015
AFNI is a company that is great place to work do to their ethic practices and I would recommend a person who wants an opportunity to grow and perform the skills that they have strengths in to apply.
VERY demanding, but room for advancement
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Bowling Green, KYApril 24, 2015
Pros: free hours
Cons: work you like a dog
Typical day at work could either be very demanding or very laid back, just depends on the day . management & hr sucks, but you can pick up alot of hours .
Terrible just terrible
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Evans, COApril 24, 2015
Afni, a GREAT place to work... NOT. This place has so many issues its surprising the site is still open. From Upper management being poorly trained and the lower management having to suffer because of their poor training. The people you meet that are on the same level as you are great, but the management definitely needs some adjustments.
Productive work enviorment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Tucson, AZApril 22, 2015
Assisted in answering client’s questions and concerns. Responsible for over-looking customer accounts to better fit their needs. Involved in taking payment information and handling all billing concerns. Handled concerns over the phone while up-selling customers to upgraded services.
Nice workplace
Help Desk Agent (Former Employee), Bloomington, ILApril 20, 2015
Fun work place lots of new people to learn and people like coming to work and have fun and people are willing to help and teach you new things.
Good pay
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Tucson, AZApril 16, 2015
The Benefits were the best part of the job. Job was customer service based. The best part of the job is that the benefits. The hardest part of the job was when there was really nothing you could do to help the customer.
Afni was a god place to work
Customer Service/Sales (Current Employee), Opelika, ALApril 15, 2015
Pros: They work with you on being off for something, work with schedule you need
Cons: pay is awful, it is not so great to work at anymore
when I first stared there, I enjoyed it, the pay was good it was just a place I enjoyed. All of that went out the window when our pay was cut due to commission everything went down from there
Not a great place to work
sales rep (Current Employee), opelika, alApril 13, 2015
Let's just be honest. Afni is not a great place to work. The management NEVER appreciate their employees. You have employees that work hard for 6 months for a great schedule, then when you are rewarded with the schedule, they reassign a new one due to "company needs" and the fact they laid off 30 employees and 6 coaches. Why not lay off the people first and then assign shift? That's is how unorganized this company is! To me that is inconsiderate. To add on we have team competitions...and notice I say team..if the team wins then they all get a $5 gift card...however the supervisor of that team may receive a PlayStation or a flat screen tv as if they did ANY work!....no appreciation. We work too hard for 8.50 an hour and are very mistreated. Afni has a high turn over rate for a reason. You have more people going out then staying in! Worse place ever!!!!....I am working very diligently to find a new and better place to work.
Terrible
Customer Representative (Former Employee), Bowling Green, KYApril 9, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: everything
I loved the people I worked with but the customers were awful. Micromanaged and the management is awful, things are always changing
Favoritism and Unorganized
Call Center Representative (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXApril 7, 2015
While working there I encountered lots of favoritism and the company being unorganized. The managers were too busy trying to be friends with the employees that there was no disciplinary action. So with that employees just did what they wanted because this company at the time lacked structure.

1 2 3 4 5

About Afni

Afni helps companies develop meaningful and profitable relationships with their customers. With contact centers in Alabama, Arizona, – Read more

Afni Salaries