Afni

Afni Employee Reviews

It was an ok place to work for.
Customer Care Professional, Sales (Former Employee), Bloomington, ILMarch 27, 2015
A typical day at work consisted of answering phone calls that could potentially be screaming at you for something that the company had done to hurt them. I learned in this job not to take things personally. Management, I felt that there was too many potatoes and not enough meat to handle the questions, they hire very fast and train and then when new people hit the floor questions don't always get answered. Co-workers were great except that sometimes it would get so loud it got hard to hear the customers.
Not a great place to work.
Web Chat Agent (Former Employee), Opelika, ALMarch 24, 2015
Pros: Different vendors for lunch
Cons: Lies about commission
A typical day at work included taking 3 chats at a time during your whole shift which was very hectic and stressful seeing as how one mess up could potentially cost you your job. Management is rarely able to answer questions pertinent to handling your chats in the correct manner. Also, in the sales department you're offered commission but there were a lot of mistakes when it came time to pay up. The environment was very "high school" and gossipy. The most enjoyable part of the job was training.
Good Concept, Bad Management
Verizon Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), RiverSideMarch 22, 2015
AFNI is a good place to work in theory, 10/hour for taking phone calls all day, sitting in a computer chair all day and helping people out. The human resources like to have alot of events going on at the workplace to keep people involved, flexible scheduling. However; all of this is kindve dampered by the fact that they dont watch out for who they promote. Many of the supervisors do not do their jobs which causes stress for its employees. Example, they told me that I could go to part time because of my school schedule and it took a month and a half to change the schedule, making me miss many classes and having to drop 2 of them all because people werent doing their jobs.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Bowling Green, KYMarch 22, 2015
The job consist of taking a customer's call in regards to billing issue with a cell phone company. The customer's can be difficult at times but overall I am satisfied by being able to assist customers and resolve their issues.
GOOD EXPERIENCE OF CUSTOMER SERVICE AND TIME MANAGEMENT
Customer Sales Associate (Former Employee), Bloomington, ILMarch 21, 2015
HAS ALWAYS HELP BY TEAM LEAD TO IMPROVE THE CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS AND PROVIDE BEST ANSWER TO CUSTOMER WITH ALL AVAILABLE SOURCES.
okay place to work
Customer Service representative (Current Employee), TucsonMarch 19, 2015
Pros: benefits and some coaches
answer calls and provide customer service over the phone. Takes a lot of patients in call centers and working with irate customers.
good place
Customer Service & Sales Representative (Former Employee), tucson azMarch 16, 2015
Pros: good pay
Cons: long shifts
they are flexible with your schedule and the benefits are excellent. the coaches are amazing. The customer calls are about the worst part. the company itself if great however.
Really good work environtment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Tucson, AZMarch 12, 2015
Pros: hot dog truck outside, online training, incentives
Cons: short breaks, not enough support, not enough accomodation
Making sure to review any alerts before clocking in that could have an impact on customer account
Preparing for your calls by staying very organized
Management was very understanding when trauma happens in life and they are very informative and at tentative to their employees
Co-workers were very sweet and very easy to get along with
The hardest part of the job was trying to figure out very complicated complex calls in a short amount of time with little support
The most enjoyable part was working as a team with co-workers to help each other problem solve and also to really have a satisfied customer by the end of my call
Sales side
Webchat Sales (Current Employee), Opelika, ALMarch 11, 2015
Pros: comission
Cons: high turn over rate.
A great place to work, but it not for everyone. I recommend you getting a job at the store instead of Afni. Webcaht sales can be difficult so if you have what it takes do for it but it is not for everyone.
Fun
Cashier (Former Employee), Phenix City, AlMarch 10, 2015
It is a fun laid back place to work. You meet new people and get to enjoy yourself. You also have the opportunity to advance within the company
Company with great history of achieving/exceeding customer expectation
Employee (Current Employee), Bloomington, ILMarch 7, 2015
Outsource company with a great history of achieving/exceeding customer expectations. Talented workforce with the ability to achieve results at a low cost to customer.
Online Customer Service
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Opelika, ALMarch 5, 2015
Pros: fun environment, online-based work
Afni is, primarily, an online chat center. I worked here for several years, doing both sales and general customer service. The sales team does offer bonuses as well for those that exceed minimum requirements. I liked that the environment was very up-beat. Since it was online work, we'd have "power-hour" with music and prizes would be given out. Or you could bring a non-camera music device (cell phone not allowed) and listen to whatever you wanted as you worked, so long as you remained on task. Similar to a regular call-center job, the work can be a little fast-paced as you're handling many chats at once but for those that do not want to talk on the phone but want to gain customer service experience, I would highly recommend this job. Additionally what I liked was that every six months, a performance review was made and based on your progress, you were almost guaranteed a pay-raise. New positions were also frequently posted so you weren't stuck in the same position if you wanted to switch departments or move up the ladder.
Fast paced
Customer Services Representative (Former Employee), Opelika, ALMarch 4, 2015
Pros: paid time off, discount
Cons: schedule
Helping Verizon Wireless customer navigate while they viewed their account online and made purchases or had questions about products.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP (Former Employee), Tucson, AZMarch 2, 2015
Meet new people and interesting people, and your always busy so your never bored. You learn great customer service skills
Customer Service
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), opelika alaMarch 1, 2015
Pros: great place to work
Cons: promotions
I love my job I enjoy helping people in need I love the promotions in which you can get and the management is well organized. I have received 2 raises since I have been employed at Afni. I would recommend this company to any one in which would like to be employed at this company, If I decide to leave I am sure with my accomplishments I can become employed again
Good place to work.
Customer Service Representative I (Former Employee), Tucson, AZFebruary 25, 2015
Good place to work due to job stability, good health benefits, as well as an amazing training program with coaches and mentors who want to see you succeed.
Energized environment
Sales/Tech Rep (Former Employee), Tucson, AZFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: commission/overtime
Cons: n/a
New challenges, competitions, & center events weekly. Being able to diagnose services/equipment over the phone, communicating w/ customers was a great experience.
Productive Fun Workplace With Ping Pong Table
Online Live Chat Login and Registration Specialist (Former Employee), Evans, COFebruary 16, 2015
Pros: amazing staff. benefits are awesome.
Cons: facility is moving everyone to work at home. systems don't operate properly.
A typical day consisted of getting customers registered for online accounts, assisting customers with password resets and plan changes. Also made changed to cell phone plans.
Fun and productive work environment
Customer Service and Sales Representative (Former Employee), Tucson, AZFebruary 12, 2015
Pros: scheduled breaks, positive work environment.
Cons: health care cost was too high
Loved being able to help customers with issues relating to their Verizon home services. Many days were so fast paced that the days just flew by. Management made sure all employees understood benefits and new products.
it is a grind
Customer Care Consultant (Former Employee), Tucson, AZFebruary 4, 2015
Pros: there are so many great people that work here
Cons: short breaks and rude customers
your day at afni once you have finished training is a grind, learn to deal with a**holes on the phone quickly or you are not going to last.

About Afni

Afni helps companies develop meaningful and profitable relationships with their customers. With contact centers in Alabama, Arizona, – Read more

Afni Salaries