Afni Employee Reviews

Great Place to work!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, ILJune 2, 2017
I loved working at AFNI but unfortunately with the pay I received and being the only wage earner at the time we were unable to find affordable housing in Bloomington and moved out of state to live with relatives.
If you love a call center this is a place for you
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 1, 2017
Afni was a good place to get fast money with over time and bonuses. Hard part of the job was the customers coming them down. Learned to control my voice and how to speak with rude people
i mean they had a pool table
Project Coach (Current Employee) –  Opelika, ALJune 1, 2017
pay is great but not worth the abundance of issues that you have on the job, not to mention lack of job security. there was no flexibility in the scheduling also
Fun place to work
Mentor (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 1, 2017
Loved the job they need to work on getting better management and HR personal. My mother always told me if you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all
Fast pace environment, competitive work for raises.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYMay 31, 2017
Answer telephones after logging into your computer, help customers with questions and give correct information. I enjoyed the beginning of the day, when multiple managers are around if you cannot for the answer by yourself. Workplace environment was mostly happy and enjoyable.
Pros
Games and activities in lunch room
Cons
Short breaks
Not a good place to work
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, ILMay 27, 2017
Afni has alot of potential to be greater then what it actually is. Need ajob quickly go there. But leave as soon as possible they really dont care about you
horrible
Project Coach/Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZMay 27, 2017
If youre ok with constant change, and working n a "prison" this is the right job for you.

its NOT a fun place to work.

typical fay is getting wanded before you enter t he actual call floor, you are not allowed to have cell phones, the security guard will not allow you in.

management..... two of the operation managers are control freaks and are miserable to work for.
Good place to learn how to multi task
Customer and Tech support (Former Employee) –  Opelika, ALMay 25, 2017
This job has a good management team and treated it's employees well. this allowed me to get better at not only multitasking but also typing and remembering large amounts of information
One of my favorite jobs I've had
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYMay 24, 2017
Laid back and easy job for what you get paid. the management was extremely nice and always willing to help. And the only downside I ever really experienced was their attendance policy. They are really strict about missing days and being late.
Pros
Free food all the time, competitive workplace, pay, bonuses.
Great place to start in the company
Trainer/ Project Coach (Current Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYMay 23, 2017
Afni is definitely a great place to start you career in BPO. But you hit a stopping point which would definitely have you wanting to look at other companies that pay more and also have more opportunities and incentives.
Pros
Paid time off, Friendly employees, Good opportunities
Cons
Management, non competitive pay.
If you like unethical people work at afni
Production Coach (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZMay 23, 2017
Unethical work habits are rewarded with extra money. You only advance if you are buddies with one of the hiring managers. The operation managers take no ownership. They continually conduct themselves in a way that you would not expect. Human Resources continually makes legal mistakes. They promote individuals that are unable to perform the duties and let those individuals remain at their position. The leaders of Afni hang out with their employees which includes the activities of drinking and drug use. ATTRITION RATE IS 250% which means they fire more people than they keep at a consistent rate.
Pros
Paid Training, Benefits after 90 days
Cons
Unprofessional enviroment, Unethical behavior is rewarded and doing the right thing doesnt matter.
Afni is a great job to work with
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZMay 22, 2017
The company really invests in its employees making it worth wild to work hard helping customers. Holiday pay, incentives, bonuses, and comfortable work environment.
Well compensated
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYMay 22, 2017
The turnover is very high. Most employees work there as an in between job before finding one they enjoy more. There are plenty of opportunities to work overtime hours
not bad for young crowd
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Opelika, ALMay 22, 2017
not a bad place to work if you are young and near college age. advancement real possibility for that age group. need to be somewhat technosavvy. training not sufficient for position
high needs
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Evans, COMay 22, 2017
This job required lots of patience and understanding of customers. Often times customers would chat in very upset and it was my job to get them calm and find a solution to their issue as quick as possible.
Agent (Current Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYMay 22, 2017
Afni is an okay job. It's the management and too much stress you have to put up with. At first I liked the job then the more I started working there the worst it got.
decent
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZMay 19, 2017
If you're savvy with the phones, this is a great place to work. This is my first call center. Initially there were just badges needed to go from one door to the next. Now, there's also security guards, ensuring that there aren't any weapons (even though there hasn't been any threats to make this necessary).
Nice people to work with, not so nice on the phone
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZMay 19, 2017
This job has great pay, the work you do makes the day go by faster, but it tends to be extremely stressful when customers are yelling at you over the phone.

If you are a creative person, I don't recommend this job because it kills all creativity and inspiration. However, the pay is very good and the people you work with are amazing.

I didn't personally like it because the breaks were short, the people out of training looked miserable, and the customers tend to be more cruel than those in person. But if you're able to be yelled at for hours a day, I say go for it.
Pros
Food trucks with amazing food, pay, benefits, amazing co-workers
Cons
Very short breaks
Great place to work!
Training Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZ 85730May 17, 2017
Afni provides a great work environment, the culture makes it easy to want to come to work day after day! The ability to move up within the company is there for the individuals who want to peruse it!
Average Job With High Stress
Mentor/Trainer/Representative (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYMay 17, 2017
Many days were stressful in the customer service aspect. It wasn't bad. I advanced but cutbacks stepped me down again. I was let go for a medical issue out of my control which seemed wrong in my opinion as it did not affect my work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Afni. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9