Afni

Afni Employee Reviews

There are some great people who work there.
Web Sales Agent (Current Employee), Opelika, ALMay 4, 2015
I absolutely HATE this job. The management is horrible. They do not appreciate their agents. The phrase "a great place to work" should not even be a part of their logo. The pay is horrible and the managers don't even care. We are being over worked and under paid. I feel as if OSHA needs to come in and shut the place down. The managers show favoritism. Certain people they'll let change their schedules, and certain people have to tough it out or they'll be forced to resign. Also, they allow you win all of these prizes but they tax tremendously for them. That's not right!!! The company as a whole need to be completely shut down because of the way they allow their management to treat the agents. Save your self the stress, DO NOT WORK HERE! Afni has a bad name for a reason!!!!!!!!
Horrible
Universal Customer Service Sales Representative (Current Employee), Tucson, AZMay 1, 2015
A typical day of work is 8 hours of verbal abuse from angry customers calling in because of the previous representative's f up.
Great Views
Agent /Help Desk / Quality - Training (Former Employee), Tucson, AZApril 29, 2015
Pros: Great Views
Cons: not enough overtime
Afni really is a Great Place to work, ask anyone, who has worked there longer than 5 years. They know exactly what I'm talking about!
The management is Awesome, Supervisors are So cool, and everyone there will attempt to help you, as long as you help yourself to help the team, they are willing to do anything to help you succeed!
Afni
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Bloomington, ILApril 29, 2015
A typical day is taking calls assisting customers with bill selling products and just offering wonderful customer assistance
Awesome
Customer Service Specialists (Current Employee), Bloomington, IllinoisApril 28, 2015
AFNI is a company that is great place to work do to their ethic practices and I would recommend a person who wants an opportunity to grow and perform the skills that they have strengths in to apply.
VERY demanding, but room for advancement
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Bowling Green, KYApril 24, 2015
Pros: free hours
Cons: work you like a dog
Typical day at work could either be very demanding or very laid back, just depends on the day . management & hr sucks, but you can pick up alot of hours .
Terrible just terrible
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Evans, COApril 24, 2015
Afni, a GREAT place to work... NOT. This place has so many issues its surprising the site is still open. From Upper management being poorly trained and the lower management having to suffer because of their poor training. The people you meet that are on the same level as you are great, but the management definitely needs some adjustments.
Productive work enviorment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Tucson, AZApril 22, 2015
Assisted in answering client’s questions and concerns. Responsible for over-looking customer accounts to better fit their needs. Involved in taking payment information and handling all billing concerns. Handled concerns over the phone while up-selling customers to upgraded services.
Nice workplace
Help Desk Agent (Former Employee), Bloomington, ILApril 20, 2015
Fun work place lots of new people to learn and people like coming to work and have fun and people are willing to help and teach you new things.
Good pay
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Tucson, AZApril 16, 2015
The Benefits were the best part of the job. Job was customer service based. The best part of the job is that the benefits. The hardest part of the job was when there was really nothing you could do to help the customer.
Afni was a god place to work
Customer Service/Sales (Current Employee), Opelika, ALApril 15, 2015
Pros: They work with you on being off for something, work with schedule you need
Cons: pay is awful, it is not so great to work at anymore
when I first stared there, I enjoyed it, the pay was good it was just a place I enjoyed. All of that went out the window when our pay was cut due to commission everything went down from there
Not a great place to work
sales rep (Current Employee), opelika, alApril 13, 2015
Let's just be honest. Afni is not a great place to work. The management NEVER appreciate their employees. You have employees that work hard for 6 months for a great schedule, then when you are rewarded with the schedule, they reassign a new one due to "company needs" and the fact they laid off 30 employees and 6 coaches. Why not lay off the people first and then assign shift? That's is how unorganized this company is! To me that is inconsiderate. To add on we have team competitions...and notice I say team..if the team wins then they all get a $5 gift card...however the supervisor of that team may receive a PlayStation or a flat screen tv as if they did ANY work!....no appreciation. We work too hard for 8.50 an hour and are very mistreated. Afni has a high turn over rate for a reason. You have more people going out then staying in! Worse place ever!!!!....I am working very diligently to find a new and better place to work.
Terrible
Customer Representative (Former Employee), Bowling Green, KYApril 9, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: everything
I loved the people I worked with but the customers were awful. Micromanaged and the management is awful, things are always changing
Favoritism and Unorganized
Call Center Representative (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXApril 7, 2015
While working there I encountered lots of favoritism and the company being unorganized. The managers were too busy trying to be friends with the employees that there was no disciplinary action. So with that employees just did what they wanted because this company at the time lacked structure.
Great Company!
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Tucson, AZApril 1, 2015
I loved working with this company. The hours were flexible, management was fair for the most part. I have a few different supervisors and was fairly pleased with most of them. I felt I was trained properly and was fully equipped to start on the call floor immediately. If I didn't have to move I would have continued with the company and would still be there today.
starter job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Tucson, AZMarch 27, 2015
It has a lot of standards that cannot be quantified. It has a reputation for high turnover rate for a reason. It claims to have a bonus structure.
It was an ok place to work for.
Customer Care Professional, Sales (Former Employee), Bloomington, ILMarch 27, 2015
A typical day at work consisted of answering phone calls that could potentially be screaming at you for something that the company had done to hurt them. I learned in this job not to take things personally. Management, I felt that there was too many potatoes and not enough meat to handle the questions, they hire very fast and train and then when new people hit the floor questions don't always get answered. Co-workers were great except that sometimes it would get so loud it got hard to hear the customers.
Not a great place to work.
Web Chat Agent (Former Employee), Opelika, ALMarch 24, 2015
Pros: Different vendors for lunch
Cons: Lies about commission
A typical day at work included taking 3 chats at a time during your whole shift which was very hectic and stressful seeing as how one mess up could potentially cost you your job. Management is rarely able to answer questions pertinent to handling your chats in the correct manner. Also, in the sales department you're offered commission but there were a lot of mistakes when it came time to pay up. The environment was very "high school" and gossipy. The most enjoyable part of the job was training.
Good Concept, Bad Management
Verizon Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), RiverSideMarch 22, 2015
AFNI is a good place to work in theory, 10/hour for taking phone calls all day, sitting in a computer chair all day and helping people out. The human resources like to have alot of events going on at the workplace to keep people involved, flexible scheduling. However; all of this is kindve dampered by the fact that they dont watch out for who they promote. Many of the supervisors do not do their jobs which causes stress for its employees. Example, they told me that I could go to part time because of my school schedule and it took a month and a half to change the schedule, making me miss many classes and having to drop 2 of them all because people werent doing their jobs.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Bowling Green, KYMarch 22, 2015
The job consist of taking a customer's call in regards to billing issue with a cell phone company. The customer's can be difficult at times but overall I am satisfied by being able to assist customers and resolve their issues.

About Afni

Afni helps companies develop meaningful and profitable relationships with their customers. With contact centers in Alabama, Arizona, – Read more

Afni Salaries