Afni

Afni Employer Reviews

Amazing employer
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Tucson, AZAugust 13, 2014
Overall experience was great. I gained some valuable skills for future jobs and enjoyed working with others. management was in need of major reconstruction.
Productive and Fun Environment
Sales Agent (Former Employee), Opelika, ALAugust 12, 2014
Love the co-workers but some of the customers can and will be very rude.
A fun work place where you could talk to your co-workers freely
Inbound Sales Representative (Former Employee), Peoria, ILAugust 9, 2014
Pros: talking to new and existing customers
Cons: rude customers that acted like childern
I was able to learn different types of aspect of the communications industry. A typical day would be to explain a customers bill before renewing contract. The hardest part of the job was when the computer systems would go down. The management was always making sure that your questions where answered. You could always get to talk to your co-workers while there where no calls to be made. Most enjoyable part of the job was that you where able to satisfy a customers question(s).
poor management
Sales/ Customer Service (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXAugust 4, 2014
Pros: the enviorment
Cons: healthcare
I was a customer service rep and I handled all customers accounts with Verizon, the customers would call in and have questions about their account.
Everything is by the book... with some downfall.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXAugust 1, 2014
Pros: training course
Cons: better handling of policies procedures
I was lay off due to attendance. Well my grandfather had passed and the funeral took place in PR the funeral there are done differently.So I did not have a document from funeral director that was acceptable enough for HR. Have never been late and was praised for how well I have done with the company but policies are policies and was terminated I am eligible for rehire. Which is something I will not consider.
afni inc
Customer service Representative (Former Employee), Tucson azJuly 31, 2014
I wouldn't recommend working there. I had a horrible time there and the management is no good.
Decent pay for what you do
Web Chat Sales Rep (Former Employee), Opelika, ALJuly 31, 2014
Pros: decent pay. full time.
Cons: schedules, and sales goals have redicoulously high goals to reach
This job isn't for every one. I worked for Afni for almost a year, I loved it, but this can be a high stress job even over Web Chat
Overwhelming
Chat Representative (Former Employee), Opelika, ALJuly 26, 2014
We had to pretend we could do things for customers in which we were not able to really do.
A great experience with opportunities to grow and tremendous opportunity to learn to manage successfully.
Project Coach (Supervisor) (Current Employee), Tucson, AZJuly 24, 2014
There is no such thing as a typical day at Afni. With the ever changing nature of the call center industry, each day is unique and holds challenges of its own. No matter the day, the situation or the challenge, there's something rewarding about handling changing situations and still meeting the goals and expectations of the company day in and day out. The job can be extremely stressful at times, but that in itself makes it more fun as I get to test and exceed my limits on a daily basis.
CSR
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Tucson, AZJuly 22, 2014
Pros: the people i work with on the csr level are nice and fun.
Cons: managers show favoritism and very strict rules.
I come to work 5-10 minutes early to get my system up and programs loaded. Once I log into my phone software I take between 50-60 calls regarding almost anything that would deal with a consumer wireless cell phone needs. From their bill to upgrading and buying phone, I have given directions to local store and troubleshoot latest phones. Most of the calls are activation of new phones and bill inquiries.
Meh
Customer Care Consultant (Former Employee), Bowling Green, KYJuly 21, 2014
I loved working there but the classes felt cramped and like there were way too many people in one class and not enough teachers/mentors
Fun workplace, customer and employee driven.
Customer Sevice (Former Employee), Bowling Green, KYJuly 15, 2014
Afni was an excellent place to work. They have many benefits for their employees, with flexible hours and excellent pay with many opportunities for advancement
Great job, customers not so great.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Opelika, ALJuly 14, 2014
Pros: playing games, winning prizes, performance bonuses, fun environment
Cons: customers, computers need better servers, slow computers, crashing programs
Afni is, by far, the most fun place I have ever worked. We have music playing, games are done to win prizes for doing well on surveys. One on one coachings help you keep track of how you are doing. The job itself is great. We get pretty good pay, offered awesome benefits, good management, good employee programs. What is difficult is dealing with the customers themselves. I won't go too deep into detail but it can be quite challenging to deal with some customers.
Coach's a Good Fit
Customer Service (Current Employee), Tucson, AZJuly 13, 2014
Pros: great experience
Cons: not my career
Training takes ages to complete, but when you're done you're matched up with a coach. I don't know how they do it, but every one from my class was paired up with the perfect coach for them. Mine is smart, kind, and yet driven to follow rules and succeed. They're all the kind of people that have their job because they're good at it. I've seen coaches step down as agents, and agents step up as coaches. You're hired based on what you're merit.
typical call center
Customer service representative (Former Employee), peoria, ilJuly 13, 2014
Its a typical call center job with everything you would expect from a call center. This location closed a few years ago.
No Bueno
Assist Verizon (Current Employee), Tucson, AZJuly 11, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: everything
No Bueno, working for the man, bosses suck and are greatful for making nothing and expect you to be happy making nothing. The OM's all look like a bunch of pirates.
Promotes diversity
United States Web Chat Specialist (Former Employee), Opelika, ALJuly 10, 2014
Pros: fast-paced, paid training, tuition reimbursement
Cons: stressful, customer surveys
The overall setting of this workplace environment was call center. We worked around a group of diversified individuals that promoted teamwork in every aspect. I learned additional customer services skills while employed there in what to do and what not to do when dealing with irate customers. I loved the people I worked with but I would only work with them for a short amount of time and then I would have to get to know someone else. This was either a good and or bad thing depending on how you look at it. If you are a people person, this was the job for you and if you were a shy person this was also the job for you. Management was great but they put a lot of pressure on you to score high on the customer surveys. If you got great surveys, there were some monetary benefits; you had the opportunity to choose a shift of your choice. Being that I had a large family and I was still in school, I did not always agree with the shift selections that were left.
Excellent pay and benefits with a strong managment team
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Tucson, AZJuly 4, 2014
Pros: commision
Cons: short breaks but it was worth the job
The Cofee system is an excellent resource for any and all questions I had on the job along with the Spark chatroom that was provided for employees. I enjoyed the interaction and help that went on between the customer and I. The coworkers were also a pleasure to work with and my coach was very supportive
Call Center
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Bloomington, ILJuly 1, 2014
This was a position at a call center within the billing and sales department.
Call center
Customer Care Consultant (Former Employee), Opelika, ALJune 28, 2014
Cons: benefits
A typical day at work consisted of taking inbound calls and assisting customers with their online account. I learned how to be patient and explain things to the customer so that they understand and how to de-escalate a situation. Management was horrible. co-workers we great to work with. the hardest part of the job was having to sit all day.

About Afni

Afni helps companies develop meaningful and profitable relationships with their customers. With contact centers in Alabama, Arizona, – Read more