Afni

Afni Employer Reviews

Very Productive
Customer Sales Representative (Former Employee), Bloomington, ILApril 23, 2014
A typical day at work was very busy and entertaining. What was learned was how to gain patience as well learn about new products through out training and attending work. What I enjoyed was being around productive and positive co-workers that assisted me when ever help was needed. The hardest part of the job was talking to irate customers and at times – more... they didn't want to give a chance to assist them. Over all I learned that ensuring the customer you can help them and talk calmly gains their attention. The most enjoyable part of the job is being around a supportive team as well our hard work was aknowledged. – less
ok
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Opelika, ALApril 22, 2014
on a typical day just answered phones and helped customers with there bills or phones
Not a good place to work if you have kids or have school
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Opelika, ALApril 19, 2014
Pros: 3 breaks, no uniforms, benefits, paid time off, flexible schedule after training
Cons: verizon customers are the worst, you deal with them all day non stop with ppl bugging on how they can't afford verizon, stats, always open
At this job you mostly do Web chat for Verizon wireless customers. They have two sides sales, which you start off at $8.00 plus commission, then service which is $9.00 starting off a hour no commission. I did service for going on 11 months. I hate this job!! For one it will messed with your patience level like crazy because Verizon customers can be – more... outrageous at times because they can't afford the service. They want you to so call save a customer, but you don't have the access to cancel lines at all.They do very minimum working around school schedules, none at all till after training. Your schedule changes about every 6-7months which you do a shift bid to bid on a schedule. I can say they allow you to trade your shifts, no uniforms, plus if you stay your full time, majority of the time you get your full 80 hours. They offer paid time off, sick time, you have personal time, but it'll effect your abstinence if your use your time. You sit your whole shift with the exceptions of breaks which can make you gain weight. They have a high turn over rate. There never closed also, even Christmas there open. I'll let you decide, but I wouldn't wish this job on anyone, but it will help build your resume. – less
Call Center
Customer Sales and Services Representative (Former Employee), Tucson, AZApril 19, 2014
Pros: bonuses were available.
Cons: n/a
Answering calls assisting Verizon customers with technical or billing issues. Offering deals to customers and selling additional items for cellular devices.
Productive, Fast pace.
Customer service through Verizon Wireless (Current Employee), Tucson, AZApril 17, 2014
Not many opportunities to move higher up in company. Lack of experience in new hire positions in management. Job is very easy. Would not recommend for anyone who brings personal life into work environment.
Fast paced, fun environment to work in.
Inbound Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Tucson, AZApril 16, 2014
A typical day would include answering inbound customer calls for Fios Digital Television, and phone service.
nothing special
Customer Service Sales Representative (Former Employee), Bloomington, ILApril 15, 2014
your treated like a number I didn't enjoy people are okay anyone can get hired there
Productive and a GREAT place to work!
Web-Chat Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Opelika, ALApril 10, 2014
Provided excellent customer service. Worked as a team to reach the sales quota of the month. Provided minor tech support to cellular and broadband services. Help customers throughout the ordering process online with cellular and broadband services.
Unenjoyable
Call Center Representative (Former Employee), Tucson, AZApril 9, 2014
The work is not hard but the staff and other call center employees drag the place down. Poor management as well.
Pros and cons
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Tucson, AZApril 8, 2014
Pays well, if you can be in the call center life its an okay job. Mostly customers are upset so be ready to practice persuasive problem solving and customer care. Training provided goes a long way, their training classes will adequately prepare you.
Typical Day at Afni.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Bowling Green, KYApril 8, 2014
Still in training. We spend 8 hours a day in training. The hardest part of my job currently is waiting for everyone to catch up and hoping the computers will work properly.
still in training
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Tucson, AZApril 7, 2014
Cons: high priced benefits
the company is in the process of hiring up to 250 people and the training is very fast and intense paced. The site has a nice very casual laid back atmosphere and very employee oriented.
Worst Place to Work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Bowling Green, KYApril 6, 2014
Pros: insurance
Cons: everything
The management here is a joke and they lie to you. The turn over rate is ridiculously high because they can't keep employees. Absolutely notthing positive to say about this place except it helps ends meet at this time.
Fun and friendly work environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Tucson, AZApril 4, 2014
Pros: i was able to pick my own hours
Cons: they always found a reason to not give employees their well earned bonuses.
The coaches here were all fantastic, and they did try to make the job the best they can for all of us. They cared more about sales then customer service so at least half the calls were angry customers because someone messed up their account by just trying to get a sale. This was a great place to work, I just think we should have been allowed to focus – more... more on customer service because that's what the company prides itself on. – less
Afni is a great place to work as a Rep
Project Supervisor (Current Employee), Bowling Green, KYApril 4, 2014
As a Rep it is fine you just take calls and go home after you shift. As a sup you deal with a lot of taking your work home and also sometimes working 12 hour shift and also you schedule can change when they fill it needs to be.
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Leesburg, FLApril 3, 2014
Pros: free lunch from the cafeteria
Work was fun, I love to stay busy and with working in a call center the calls always came in and kept me busy. We received bonuses every other month. Every month I met my quota and every month I had the highest sales. The call center shut down.
Learning on the job
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Greeley, COApril 3, 2014
Being able to answer at least 50 calls a day allows you to manage time, listen to people, connect, and be more patient. Customer service is a high demanding job and when you do it right, can be the more rewarding.
Fun, Games to play everyday
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Evans, COApril 2, 2014
Was fun to work at. Learned that you cant make every customer happy. Everything was good the hardest is having to deal with customers that would yell at you or call you names. Coworkers are fun to be around.
Afni Review
Sales/ Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Opelika, ALMarch 28, 2014
Pros: pay and enviornment
Cons: policies
I was a great place to work as advertised. The do have policies that are over restricted.
Moderate place to link
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Normal IllinoisMarch 27, 2014
Pros: short commute. good people in team. good manager
Cons: point system, low job stability, high turnover
The leadership needed development. The morale was low pretty often.

About Afni

Afni helps companies develop meaningful and profitable relationships with their customers. Made of innovative thinkers and customer-focused – Read more