Afni Employee Reviews in United States

afni
Customer Care Agent (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYJuly 21, 2016
My responsibilities were to answer calls and to fix whatever the customer needed help with. weather they were angry or not. i always made sure i fixed there problem and that i ended the call with a satisfied customer.
So much room for growth!
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZMay 15, 2016
I loved working for Afni! There was so much room for advancement and they gave you the tools to help you move up. There was a lot of support to help plot your path to success and they encouraged you to go for it.
Solid
Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, ILApril 29, 2016
Solid community of good workers with a couple oddball management.

Really enjoyed the team aspect, and the easy to follow number charts to show progress and accomplishments, I found it motivating.
Pros
Good people, friendly coworkers.
Cons
Management bias
It's a job, not a dream
Web Chat Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZJuly 11, 2016
I enjoy my co workers and the actual job I do. It is not something I set my sights on when I decided what I wanted to do.

The way things work around there could be better, and the pay is very low.
Not a great place to work
sales rep (Current Employee) –  opelika, alApril 13, 2015
Let's just be honest. Afni is not a great place to work. The management NEVER appreciate their employees. You have employees that work hard for 6 months for a great schedule, then when you are rewarded with the schedule, they reassign a new one due to "company needs" and the fact they laid off 30 employees and 6 coaches. Why not lay off the people first and then assign shift? That's is how unorganized this company is! To me that is inconsiderate. To add on we have team competitions...and notice I say team..if the team wins then they all get a $5 gift card...however the supervisor of that team may receive a PlayStation or a flat screen tv as if they did ANY work!....no appreciation. We work too hard for 8.50 an hour and are very mistreated. Afni has a high turn over rate for a reason. You have more people going out then staying in! Worse place ever!!!!....I am working very diligently to find a new and better place to work.
Fast paced sales opportunities
Sales agent (Current Employee) –  Opelika, ALMarch 29, 2016
I love my job! Helping others with their purchases of our products. Offering some assitance for other issues with their accounts to find a solution to help fix this.
Pros
Not having to be standing 10 hours a day.
Cons
Pay a bit low for what I do.
Great benefits with a fun environment
Call center and customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZ 85718June 22, 2016
This was a fun job. Hard work but great environment. The company had raffles and benefits for sales.
Pros
Raffles and nice people
Great starter job
PROJECT COACH (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYMarch 21, 2016
There is plenty of opportunity to move up, as long as you come to work and do your best to succeed. There are a few great managers there >
Pros
get to sit in A/C
Cons
repetitive work
Productive workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Opelika, ALJune 3, 2016
I enjoyed working for Afni. It was a laidback workforce. The managers as well as the co workers made it to where you enjoyed your job as well as the customers.
really great place to work
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Opelika, ALJune 15, 2016
I loved working with Afni & plan on going back in 6 months. They worked with your schedule. I loved the benefits and I loved how laid back they are
good experience
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Opelika, ALMay 11, 2016
great experience for first time customer service, room to advance, pay was not worth what had to be dealt with. co workers were the best part of the job, loved to see them every day
Cons
short breaks
Entry-Level Position
Transfer Agent (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, ILMay 9, 2016
This was an interesting job, but very mundane.
There were many times employees were rewarded for their skill levels. Most emphasis was placed on collectors.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
very boring most days
Good Job, Bad Management
Web Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Opelika, AL 36801June 22, 2016
It was a fun job for the most part, however the management was terrible. Agents were always wrong even if it was something that was out of our control.
Did not find this company good to work for.
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Evans, COMay 18, 2016
AFNI did not have very good management. The equipment was old and didn't work properly so it was very difficult to do the job.
Pros
It was a job
It's work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZFebruary 8, 2014
As with most jobs, showing up is half the battle to keep this job so as long as you do that it is almost impossible to get fired. It's a steady paycheck but there is little-to-no way to advance and even if you do, the pay is not competitive with most other call centers. The customers that you take calls for are for the most part pretty awesome! ...But there are those few that can ruin your day.

It can get busy but you take anywhere between 60-70 calls a day on average which isn't bad. The biggest problem is the management though. When I was there, I just hoped and prayed I didn't have an issue that needed a supervisor otherwise I'd get mixed answers and a whole lot of wasted time. In this job time = money.
Pros
semi-flexible schedules and pretty good healthcare benefits
Cons
management cannot agree on anything and somewhat unrealistic expectations. poor pay
Fun Work Environment
Customer Service and Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZMay 3, 2016
Great coaches and other co-workers made the job enjoyable; great benefits and reachable bonus structure for sales; Enjoyable free lunches at least once a month
Not recommended for everyone
Sales Agent/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZOctober 3, 2015
Afni is a very repetitive job and is not something that is for everyone. A typical day is mostly adjusting bills. Management was very flexible to personal matters. Co-workers were honestly very motivating.The hardest part is sitting all day with little movement. Most enjoyable was talking to people from across the world.
Afni is Okay for you First Job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, ILJuly 21, 2016
If you want to get a start at the work force than Afni is the place for you. Though I wouldn't advise you to make a career there.
na
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Opelika, ALApril 25, 2016
I enjoyed make customers smile, and been a extra ear to some one who is in need no more how long it takes. We work with alot of elder people who do not know how to understand the capability of their Verizon cell phone.
Paid time off and paid sick time
Customer service rep (Former Employee) –  Peoria, ILMay 21, 2016
I worked with a good group of people
We really had a good dress code we could wear jeans ,sweatshirts sandals in the summer it was nice
Pros
Paid time off

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Afni. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9