We are a small, nationwide medical equipment supplier located in Woodbridge, VA. We are seeking a reliable, friendly, organized team-player to join our team as an Administrative Assistant.
Job responsibilities include:
- Answer incoming calls professionally, provide information, and route calls appropriately; Comfortably handle a multi-line phone system.
- Greet visitors in a friendly, professional manner; prepare for visitors (i.e. set up conference rooms, prepare paperwork, announce guests, etc.)
- Ensure common areas, including kitchen and conference rooms, are neat and well-stocked.
- Ensure office is well stocked with necessary supplies. This includes managing supply orders and tracking usage.
- Assist with basic accounting activities (e.g. purchase orders, payment processing, etc.).
- Sort incoming mail; manage outgoing mail, packages, and freight shipments (USPS, FedEx, UPS, etc).
- Assist with weekly/monthly office social activities (e.g. holiday party, birthday celebrations).
- Assist management with administrative and organizational tasks including document production, filing, etc.
- Support the billing and sales departments as needed (verifying medical benefits, processing paperwork, filing/scanning, contacting clients, conducting research, etc).
- Assist with vendor relations, placing orders and tracking shipments as needed.
- Schedule appointments and maintain calendars for a team of employees.
- Enter data efficiently and accurately.
The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, personable, and very punctual and reliable. We are seeking an individual with:
- Minimum 1 year of office experience
- Ability to type at least 50 WPM
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Microsoft Office and Outlook proficiency
- Basic computer skills, ability to learn new programs
- Punctual and reliable!
- Though not required, experience in a medical or healthcare-related setting is a plus!
If you believe you meet these qualifications, we encourage you to apply today.