AFTERCARE NURSING SERVICES Employee Reviews

Work ethic a must
Office Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Jamestown, NYAugust 22, 2016
You have to be self motivated and a creative thinker and problem solver, and the management is wonderful people who care about you. Can not ever imagine working anywhere else. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!
Pros
Family and Health First
Not a professional environment
Prefer not to say (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYMay 25, 2016
For the most part, people at Aftercare are nice, but this is not a very professional environment. The various departments do not all work together as a team and there is a great deal of animosity between some. There don't seem to be any clear rules about anything and training was nonexistent. In fact, when I went to coworkers and supervisors for help, I was treated as if i was a nuisance. I finally had to leave because I was handed several major problems and given no tools to deal with them. As I said, I got along with everyone, but the constant internal battles were a distraction and the lack of leadership was a real problem as well.
I will say that the aides and nurses received excellent training from what I can tell and really appreciated the trainers and supervisors so that's a plus. I guess I would recommend Aftercare if you are looking to get into the healthcare industry and want to start small and get good training.
Pros
Nice people, Field workers were very well trained.
Cons
Pay was not competitive, no strong leadership.
great
PCA Personal Care Assistant / hcss (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYAugust 26, 2015
I come into work cook clean bath client shopping if needed or check for appointments remind about meds make sure they are taken on time in a timely manner. I learned everybody covers they own behind this is a dead end job with no room to upgrade employment .co-workers are great you just have to find people to work with that you can create a strong bound to help give the client the level of care possible the hardest part is dealing with client mood swings and company or staff not communicating to give best level of care
Pros
teaches you
Cons
doesnt offer upgrading position
Working in the homes
Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Buffalo nySeptember 6, 2015
A 8hour shift is good I've learned so much from different clients.the most enjoyable part job is helping someone who needs help
very unorganized place to work
Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYAugust 18, 2014
I loved aftercare patients I just hated working for them they were very unorganized, they release's never came on time to release you. sometimes you even have to wait till the next week to get paid because of payroll
Pros
easy money
productive work place
Personal Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Cheektowaga, NYSeptember 27, 2012
very productive workplace they try to compromise with there workers for the most part. the have a great on the job training and inservices.
This was not a good place to work
STAFFING COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYFebruary 2, 2013
I prefer to keep comments to myself. There is not much to say, not a good work environment.
very poor management
field (Former Employee) –  buffalo,nyFebruary 25, 2013
Alot of lies from management. The people know who they are and one day the truth will come out.
Cons
backstabbers

Want to know more about AFTERCARE NURSING SERVICES?

Ask a question