AG Jeans Employee Reviews

Awful
Photo Production Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 3, 2017
I wish I had better things to say. I loved my actual job. My day to day was always great. The leadership at this company is going to ruin it. No one is happy there because the work environment is so awful. The owner is trying to be involved in every decision and he's very hard to communicate with. Very unpredictable.
Love the brand
Graphic designer (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 14, 2017
I loved working for AG. Now the pay is on the low end, there is kind of a hard-to-advance culture but I firmly believed in the product and loved working with a brand and people that I firmly believed in. If you can scratch your way to a director level I feel like it would completely be worth it.
Pros
Free lunch, line preview parties, amazing discounts
Cons
Timed breaks, nepotism
Good with flexible availability, great associates
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 5, 2017
, no room for growth. Good if your a student looking for something to do. Decent compensation and monthly uniforms. Great associates. Managements could be better
Productive, quiet
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJuly 27, 2012
You begin to enjoy and develop a great passion for the products you are selling. In this case it was just one: Jeans. As a result I was able to inspire clients into purchasing the merchandise.

I learned to be honest with all of my clients and they will come back to you. I may be ecstatic with what we had to offer but if it was not a great fit for someone it was important to put that over just trying to make a sale.

My manager was neurotic and spent more time discussing her personal life than how to increase sales at the company.

The most enjoyable part for me, as always, was the customer interaction.
Pros
discounted clothing, nice people!
Cons
bringing in sales during a substantial downturn in the economy
Great place to work!
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 12, 2012
I loved working for AG. The people are great at both store and corporate level. The product is great and high quality. Made in the USA and they stand behind this. If they didn't close the stores in Orlando I would probably still work for them.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AG Jeans. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6