AG TRUCKING, INC Employee Reviews

Driver (Current Employee) –  Sidney OHSeptember 29, 2016
Been here a year best decision I've made. I'm on liquid division,good pay always work with you on getting home, never have problem getting you home for special stuff. Have plenty of work to keep you busy,good equipment well maintained. Management always welling to talk and are happy when you call them your not a number here.
Pros
Pay, free uniforms, good home time, helpful people
Cons
It's trucking
Integrity and respect
Driver (Current Employee) –  Goshen, INSeptember 27, 2016
I have been with Ag Trucking going on 4 years in the liquid division. The pay is exceptional.57 for practical miles. I have never been denied my home time, as Ag is very accommodating to your needs when requested.
Dispatchers are honest and fair, and always have time to ask how you're doing. You are a name and never a number.
Ag has may benifits that go along with your base pay. If you're looking for a place you can retire from, I highly recommend you give Ag a call today.
Pros
Great pay, consistent miles and great equipment
Cons
No pet policy
Excellent work environment
Tank Driver (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 26, 2016
Been here a year, NEVER lied to, they always bend over backwards to get me home, the miles are plentiful, they actually know how to dispatch using e-logs, the equipment is good and well maintained, the management care, the pay scale is one of the best in the business, the work is easy and they have lots of it. The customers are easy to get along with. 22 years driving experience and I will be here another 20.
Pros
Pay, miles, hometime, paid detention time, layover pay
Cons
Insurance is average.
Productive and fast pace environment
Fleet Manager-Liquid Division (Current Employee) –  Goshen, INMarch 25, 2015
The first thing i do every morning is print a report for the trucks in my territory and the inbound trucks in the North East. Then I assigned trucks to loads throughout the day and get calls from drivers as well as customers hourly. Change happens pretty frequently and you have to be prepared to handle any change that happens. Coming up with solutions are often tough and stressful.

Learned how to deal with different personalities from truck drivers.
Learned how to manage them and their time. Learned to go above and beyond for the customers. Learned how to deal with stressful situations each day. Learned how to come up with solutions to problems that occur.

My co-workers are nice and it is a family oriented environment.

The hardest part of my job is react to change, problems and finding a solutions.

The most enjoyable part of my job is the compensation.
Pros
Long Breaks, Vacation Time
Cons
Stress
Lied to drivers about home time
Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Goshen, INOctober 10, 2014
Seldom was able to meet what they promised for home time to the driver. other than that . good company with clean well maintained equipment.
Pros
fair pay clean equipment
Cons
never home and lied to about when to expect to be home
Overall good company
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Goshen, IN.August 6, 2013
Well managed company with a very good training program. Profitable and controlled in their growth.
fun work place
Plant Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Sidney, OHNovember 1, 2012
drive semis, water treatment, tank washer, supervisor,asst.manager,
Pros
working with diffrent drivers
Cons
no lunches

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AG TRUCKING, INC. Our community is ready to answer.

AG TRUCKING, INC Reviews by Location