Ageless Living Home Health Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Fun at first
Unknown (Former Employee) –  AustingOctober 16, 2017
Do not trust them. They are struggling internally and there is a lack of communication. They hold meetings, decided then the management decides on some other direction.
Great mcommunication, staff was freindly and assesable
LVN (Current Employee) –  Hutto, TXOctober 5, 2017
No problems with Ageless, they are based in San Antonio and I met the owner when I interviewed.
What I did like is that the company is not a huge corporation and this made me feel the management was in tune with their employee's and client's needs.
I live in the Highland lakes area and there aren't very many assignments in this area though.
Pros
great benifits, flexable schedules
Cons
not many local assignments
great company
LVN PDN Primary Nurse (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 8, 2017
excellent in taking care of nurses. enjoy all staff, great medical insurance and ptos. flexible hours. positions all over Texas for job opportunities.
Pros
pay
Cons
security
June 6, 2017

Thank you for the wonderful review! We love and show our love to staff by offering great benefits and bonuses!

Good benefits
Pediatric Home Health/Private Duty LVN (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXFebruary 17, 2017
The benefits are good. The office staff needs work. They went corporate when Pedia Pros merged with Ageless and their employees turned into nothing but a dollar sign.
June 6, 2017

We do offer great benefits, we are always continuing to better our knowledge and communication with our field staff and community.

Awedome
High Acuity Private Duty RN V (Current Employee) –  Boerne, TXFebruary 2, 2017
This place is a GREAT PLACE TO WORK.
The staff is competent and cares about their members and the employees. I LOVE working here.
Pros
Evetything
June 6, 2017

Thank you for the great review. We always want our staff to know that we care about them and their families, this is why we offer great benefits. We want to provide a service that is second to none!

Pedia Pros
Client Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXNovember 4, 2016
Very busy, phone ringing every minute, fast pace, on call 24 hours, nursing never sleeps. Learned patience and hard work pays off. I have learned the value of patient care and how important it is to coordinate care of a patient. I love doing what I do and providing my services to the children in need
June 6, 2017

We love that our clinical staff love the children that they care for! We only hire the best!

Very organized and highly focused on proving excellent patient care
administration (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TexasNovember 18, 2015
Great pediatric home health agency. True breath of fresh air to the industry. Love this place. With Pedia Pros Home Health, Inc. it is crystal clear these guys are all about the kids.
Pros
Organized. Patient focused. Staff friendly.
June 6, 2017

Thank you, we do what we do for our children! We have an amazing clinical staff that continues to offer the very best in their daily tasks.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ageless Living Home Health. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3