Ageless Men's Health

Ageless Men's Health Employer Reviews

I love hormone therapy and enjoyed working with male patients, however using injectable testosterone only was too limiting for me.
Nurse Practitioner (NP) (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZJuly 1, 2013
Pros: happy, relaxed, fun environment. patients are happy to see you. pay was good. good location.
Cons: too narrow of a hormone focus unfortunately.
The owner of the company is a smart business man. The business idea is excellent. A very relaxed, happy environment to work in. However, I found injectable testosterone to be too limiting for me. I missed working with all areas of hormone therapy and missed treating both female and male patients. Great location, in north Scottsdale. The pay was good.
A great supportive company to work for!!
Business Manager (Current Employee), AgelessApril 17, 2013
Pros: great work evnironment, patient care, great employees, corporate is supportive and very very helpful, the owners are good guys and care about their employees!!
Cons: only thing i would complain about is an accasional grumpy patient but thats not ageless' fault!!
I am a Business Manager for Ageless Men's Health and have been with them for almost 3 years. I started out as a front office receptionist and was promoted to Business Manager a year later.

I do not agree with the Memphis employee review at all. Ageless has taken every step to train me well and train all staff. Yes, there are bumps in the road but EVERY company will have that. That's what happens in this type of enviroment. We have been flown out to other locations for training as well as quartley and annual mtgs. There is always room for advancement and even relocation to other states if you wish.

AgelEss FOLLOWS ALL billing laws and there are def. NO corners being cut! Our VP is very strict on following all Insurance billing guidelines and we have mtgs. about it on a weekely basis.

Ageless is very professional and I have enjoyed my time I have spent here. We have full benefits and are expanding at a very fast pace. I can say I am proud to be a part of such a great company and plan on being with them for hopefully the rest of my working career.
great learning experience
Registered Nurse (Former Employee), Austin, TXJanuary 14, 2013
Learned about hormone replacement therapy for men, testosterone injections and HCG and B12. Learned risks and benefits and qualifications needed to meet the requirements for therapy. Hardest part of the job was lack of stability/communication and job security, and the part I loved was interacting with the patients, helping answer questions and seeing positive outcomes.
AMH is a fantastic employer providing a great, upbeat work atmosphere.
Good place for the Experience not a keeper!
Lead Front Desk Coordinator (Former Employee), Germantown, TnFebruary 29, 2012
Pros: fast paced environment
Cons: no formal training, policies or procedures
This company is poorly managed from the clinical side and the administrative, as well. The clinic director knows nothing about what goes on with the business office, but is always critical of your work performance, even when you are doing the right things. This director also talks poorly about other workers to other employees and turns around and invited them out for drinks. There are a lot of racially sinticated remarks that go around from co-worker to co-worker and staff about patients that are very offensive and politically incorrect. They will have you believe that everything is fine and will plot to terminate you, just because you are not "kicking the bobo with them." A bonus for a job well done is a box of cookies and a smile, then a termination! Word to the wise, if you get hired here, keep your mouth closed and your eyes and ears open, because your time will be short lived. They have terrible benefits and there is no one within this company that cares to take the time out to properly train you on what they really need or expect form you. Their biling department staff are unproffessional and cut a lot of illegal corners with insurance copays, deductible and coinsurances, so beware, your credentials could also be at risk!