Ageless Men's Health Employee Reviews

While the clinic atmosphere may seem positive, the overall corporate structure is inadequate at best.
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Oxnard, CAJuly 20, 2017
Clinical medical staff were wonderful to work with. The patients are in general lovely as well. However, If you have integrity as a medical professional and care about your license as a health care provider, this may not be the place for you.
Pros
Great clinical team
Cons
Corporate is not interested in legitimate patient care; only their bottom line. 10 hour days, no lunch, with only 2 mandatory ten minute breaks, which never really happen
hard-working employees taken advantage of
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 3, 2017
Although the pay is wonderful, there are several negative aspects of the job. Hard-working employees are taken advantage of, and very little appreciation is ever shown.
Calm work environment
Family Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZMay 2, 2017
The company has been very responsive to any questions. This is a fun and relaxing work environment. The office culture is professional yet relaxed and rewarding.
Relaxed work environment
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaFebruary 29, 2016
Patients are great. Relaxed environment. Upper management sucks! Not aware of what is going on, on a day to day basis. If you have a concern or worry forget about getting it resolved. Very abusive clinical directors. Hours were great, no weekends.
Pros
Patients are amazing
Cons
Verbal abuse from clinic directors, no breaks
open minded and skillfull
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 19, 2015
coming in getting the work and tasks accomplished for the day maybe even the next two weeks. I look forward to meeting new people and getting to know new personalities, my concerns are only in short unproductive days.
Pros
experience
Cons
bad coffee
Easy but not for a career
Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 13, 2015
Job is easy enough but they will fire employees without notice or reason. Very unstable job security and very lax in documentation which could lead to problems.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Hours are long, unstable job security, management is terrible
Flexible, enjoyable place to work
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Sugarland, TXMarch 10, 2014
I enjoyed the flexibility , layed back atmosphere and people I worked with. I managed all aspects and all daily processes of the clinic. Also, monitored patient accounts, claims and AR.
Getting to work with the patience was the best part of my day.
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZFebruary 14, 2014
I learned how to have great customer skills with patients and also manage my time very well because there would be 40 patients a day sometimes that would need medication. Most of my co workers were great to work with. They would make the day very enjoyable and I looked forward to seeing them each morning. Hardest part of the job was the lack of professionalism with documentation and meds that could be changed without a Doctor or P.A present.
Pros
simple job
Cons
no schedule/ no breaks/couldnt plan anything as job was taking 60plus hours a week
I love hormone therapy and enjoyed working with male patients, however using injectable testosterone only was too limiting for me.
Nurse Practitioner (NP) (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJuly 1, 2013
The owner of the company is a smart business man. The business idea is excellent. A very relaxed, happy environment to work in. However, I found injectable testosterone to be too limiting for me. I missed working with all areas of hormone therapy and missed treating both female and male patients. Great location, in north Scottsdale. The pay was good.
Pros
Happy, relaxed, fun environment. Patients are happy to see you. Pay was good. Good location.
Cons
Too narrow of a hormone focus unfortunately.
A great supportive company to work for!!
Business Manager (Current Employee) –  AgelessApril 17, 2013
I am a Business Manager for Ageless Men's Health and have been with them for almost 3 years. I started out as a front office receptionist and was promoted to Business Manager a year later.

I do not agree with the Memphis employee review at all. Ageless has taken every step to train me well and train all staff. Yes, there are bumps in the road but EVERY company will have that. That's what happens in this type of enviroment. We have been flown out to other locations for training as well as quartley and annual mtgs. There is always room for advancement and even relocation to other states if you wish.

AgelEss FOLLOWS ALL billing laws and there are def. NO corners being cut! Our VP is very strict on following all Insurance billing guidelines and we have mtgs. about it on a weekely basis.

Ageless is very professional and I have enjoyed my time I have spent here. We have full benefits and are expanding at a very fast pace. I can say I am proud to be a part of such a great company and plan on being with them for hopefully the rest of my working career.
Pros
great work evnironment, patient care, great employees, corporate is supportive and very very helpful, the owners are good guys and care about their employees!!
Cons
only thing i would complain about is an accasional grumpy patient but thats not ageless' fault!!

Want to know more about Ageless Men's Health?

Ask a question
great learning experience
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 14, 2013
Learned about hormone replacement therapy for men, testosterone injections and HCG and B12. Learned risks and benefits and qualifications needed to meet the requirements for therapy. Hardest part of the job was lack of stability/communication and job security, and the part I loved was interacting with the patients, helping answer questions and seeing positive outcomes.
Amazing place to work
Business Manager (Former Employee) –  Irvine, Santa Monica CAJuly 20, 2012
AMH is a fantastic employer providing a great, upbeat work atmosphere.
Pros
great work environment
Cons
distance
Good place for the Experience not a keeper!
Lead Front Desk Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Germantown, TnFebruary 29, 2012
This company is poorly managed from the clinical side and the administrative, as well. The clinic director knows nothing about what goes on with the business office, but is always critical of your work performance, even when you are doing the right things. This director also talks poorly about other workers to other employees and turns around and invited them out for drinks. There are a lot of racially sinticated remarks that go around from co-worker to co-worker and staff about patients that are very offensive and politically incorrect. They will have you believe that everything is fine and will plot to terminate you, just because you are not "kicking the bobo with them." A bonus for a job well done is a box of cookies and a smile, then a termination! Word to the wise, if you get hired here, keep your mouth closed and your eyes and ears open, because your time will be short lived. They have terrible benefits and there is no one within this company that cares to take the time out to properly train you on what they really need or expect form you. Their biling department staff are unproffessional and cut a lot of illegal corners with insurance copays, deductible and coinsurances, so beware, your credentials could also be at risk!
Pros
fast paced environment
Cons
no formal training, policies or procedures

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ageless Men's Health. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8