Agensys Corporation Employee Reviews in United States

Boston cable tech fbi bldg project
BOSTON TECH (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAApril 4, 2016
Met tim nelson (company rep) over several weeks by seemed okay, then after emails stating job offer, established hourly rate, date of first day of work, another employee (brian williams) contacts myself and states that the previously hourly rate has been cut by 40% due to new contract rewritten (untruth). Verified with gc was gov. Contract nothing rewritten, agenisys wanted more of profit margin. Very seedy outfit, uses illegal deceptive hiring bait and switch tactics.. Do not trust
Pros
HAS WORK AT MIN RATE
Cons
DECEPTIVE SEEDY PEOPLE
Employee-centric
Sr. Principal Associate (Current Employee) –  Santa Monica, CAJuly 6, 2015
Agensys' parent company Astellas is very employee-centric, offering excellent benefits, flexible work weeks, and professional development.
good
FIELD TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Sterling VAJanuary 27, 2016
good good goodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgood This was a good job I met good people made some long lasting relationships
Inter Group arguments
Temporary Employee (Current Employee) –  Santa Monica, CAMay 2, 2016
Upper management arguments trickle down to laboratory personnel, making it uncomfortable to work. Not much incentive for growth
Great Company to Work For
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCOctober 5, 2015
A great company to work for. I was an independent contractor and this company was great. I worked with some of the hardest working people I ever have.
Very productive place to work
Assistant Animal Tech (Former Employee) –  Santa Monica, CAMarch 8, 2015
All the co-workers are commutative with each other, and have a good confidence.
The most enjoyable part of the job was working as a team and getting the task done in a timely manner.
Every one is friendly and gets along wit each other.
Pros
free ones a month lunches
Cons
half an hour to an hour lunch and 15 min break after 4 hours worked
Good place to work, friendly environment, good place to grow.
Assistant Animal Technician 1, Pharmacology (Former Employee) –  Santa Monica, CANovember 17, 2014
You always stay busy so your day goes by quick.

What I learned throughout the years is that you get to understand why the purpose of cancer research is all about, especially when one of your family members is a victim.

Managers are good and flexible, co-workers are fun to be around with and eventually become your second family.

The hardest part was the company meetings. We had at least two or three per week. Sometimes it made us fall behind, but we eventually completed our tasks.

The most enjoyable part would be the time spent with employees on family picnics, holidays, and special events. Your employees become your best friend/family and eventually look forward to the next event. Another enjoyable part was when you work really hard and get acknowledged by directors from the company, which resulted in lunch or dinner at local restaurants with the team.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
parking is limited
Worst Experience
Systems Analyst / Document Management (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VirginiaMay 8, 2013
As a temporary employee in Agensys Inc., I went through an extremely frustrating time. I could not wait to transition as a permanent employee to Avaya Government Solutions. In Agensys, I could not get updates or statuses on starting my job (contract) unless I hassled them about it. I was waiting at home for a month and a half and did not get paid with no knowledge of an exact start date. The head manager/owner wasn't at all helpful and did not care about my concerns.
Pros
i guess you can say i was able to obtain a job through them.
Cons
starting a job with them came with plenty of headaches and frustration.
Great team, and working environment
Training Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VASeptember 23, 2013
Great company to work for. I enjoyed seeing the people I worked with on a daily basis. The work environment was very pleasant. The team worked well together and complemented each other. I learned a lot from the team.
Pros
learned a lot, great team to work with, and pleasant work environment
Cons
temporary position
Challenging work environment at client site
Acquisitions Consultant (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJanuary 23, 2014
Supported client at the Pentagon as a subcontractor. No opportunity for growth, leadership, or knowledge-sharing.