Rapidly expanding marketing company is seeking a talented and motivated person to join our team as a Graphic Designer. We are seeking a hard-working, self-motivated individual demonstrating successful experience with graphic design. This candidate must be able to bring new ideas to the table and be always willing to roll up his/her sleeves to get the work done. The position of Graphic Designer requires a skilled technician, talented artist, outstanding communicator and a knowledgeable, intelligent, business-savvy professional. The position will use creative talent, ability, and intelligence to translate thoughts and ideas into visual communication that informs, entertains and sells products in the insurance industry.
- 2-5+ years experience as a graphic designer.
- Strong spelling and grammar.
- Marketing experience.
- Strong analytical ability for checking deliverable products against quality standards.
- A cooperative, teamwork approach to managing varying deadlines.
- Experience using MS Office, Outlook, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.
- Degree in graphic design.
- Video design ability.
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere and other video editing software.
- Social media experience.
- Familiarity with quality control in a design or publishing environment.
Additionally, excellent communication skills are required for both client and team interaction. Applicant should be quick to adapt to new process requirements, able to handle the speed and diversity of company production tasks, satisfied with working hard, and personally driven to perform. Applicant must be willing to work on-site as a full-time employee.
The successful applicant will join a professional staff focused on planning and implementing marketing solutions to satisfy specific business and customer needs.
Applicant must be willing to work on-site as a full-time employee.
Our office hours are M-F 9 am-6 pm. Office address: 1130 Cleveland St. Ste. 210, Clearwater, FL 33755.
Please apply ONLY if you meet above qualifications.