Agero, Inc. Employee Reviews

Comfortable and proffesional work enviroment
Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Sebring, FLSeptember 17, 2017
Family oriented work place where everyone is on the same team and no one is afraid to be coached. At Agero there main goal is to make the employees happy so that we can give the best Customer Service possible. Agero gives many opportunities for advancement and loves to promote within. I would recommend this job to anyone. They teach you so much about the way the business works and how you can use the skills they teach in any line of business. The supervisors are friendly and love to help as best they can. The only downside is some may get discouraged due to some supervisors "picking favorites" Which does happen depending on what department you work in. But if you try your hardest you will always be favorite.
Pros
free lunches sometimes, buffett for a week on CSR week, incentives
Cons
Unless you dont live fast-paced work then nothing
Fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Blountville, TNAugust 28, 2017
Very good place to work. Will fix schedule to meet needs of family if possible. Are able to color, crochet, build legos, whatever you prefer at your desk between calls
would not reccomend
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Sebring, FLAugust 16, 2017
back to back calls with clients always yelling at you - it is not fun at all... but pay is 11 an hour and if you cant find a better job it is ok . i missed burger king and thats saying a lot.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
short breaks, weak management, heavy favoritism, short lunch, rude clients
Fast paced environment
Operations Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZAugust 9, 2017
If you can take call after call this place is for you. Good opportunity for advancement if you keep up your stats and attendance. Friendly co-workers. MUST have superior customer service skills.
Fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Clarksville, TNAugust 2, 2017
Great place to work. The insurance was pretty high at over 800 a month. But the atmosphere was nice... at least for the day shift. Working overnights we did not get to see a lot of the perks. But I enjoy it.
Pros
Long term employment
Cons
High insurance costs
answering the phone with supervisor assistance if necessary
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Sebring, FLJune 23, 2017
My supervisor is always trying to help me advance and is helpful whenever he is needed to be. All the supervisors are helpful in each own way. Some supervisors will tell you the answer some will make you search for it.
Pros
good enviorment
Cons
breaks are too spaced out and not long enough
Awful management.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 21, 2017
Management literally doesn't even know how to take a basic inbound call. They'd rather waltz around the building yelling at you to "go available!!!" (mind you, this is accident management only) while the entire time they could've been taking said calls. No one is on the same page about company policy, I've met multiple supervisors who aren't even familiar with the policies, you'll have one sup tell you one thing, then you're being lectured by the next as to why you did what you did, etc the list goes on. Getting time off is practically impossible, you can request it way in advance, but they won't even look at the request until it's taken then you're out of luck; if you're genuinely sick and have doctors note they refuse to excuse anything, but the supervisors can miss work whenever they want, no repercussions at all. Bottom line, awful awful place to work, it will literally drive you insane and you will be treated like dirt. It is not worth it.
Pros
Lots of free lunch/potlucks
Cons
Metrics, management, time off, work life balance
Family
Program Manager/Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Medford, MAJune 21, 2017
This used to be a wonderful place to work. Family run business with lots of long term employees working hard to succeed. Several layoffs have left people with the sense that they aren't as secure as once thought.
Pros
Great co workers
Cons
Job security and employee appreciation it's what it once was.
The company is better than most but still a large corporate company
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Clarksville, TNJune 6, 2017
Your biggest issues will be with the company itself. While supervisors and other management in the site are not that troublesome issues will arise. The smallest of the aggravations are the programs for which you take the calls and the customers. Managing your outside of work life is the biggest struggle. They want everything to be worked around the hours you are scheduled to work instead of the other way around. The lack of support for agents that are on the floor taking the calls is also seriously lacking. You will meet some fantastic people and make some really good friends with both your fellow phone agents as well as some of the best supervisors
Pros
awesome co-workers
Cons
awful company policies and procedures. lack of flexibility with life
Fun place of business
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Clarksville, TNMay 28, 2017
Normally, I am exited to work, Lately its been a little harder for me to be happy about coming to work. I'm not sure if its my personal life, or work related. But I feel as if I should work a higher position due to this position being entirely to easy. Good thing about this job is you can excel quickly with all the open positions, but flexibility is hard when you have children. Overall, great environment and I would recommended any one to work here!
Pros
Work with schedule as much as they can
Cons
offer variety of benefits
Good Future
Response Associate (Current Employee) –  Blountville, TNMay 12, 2017
Great company to work for. They make it possible to advance and promote if you do your job well. They have given me a career and not just a job. My future is promising for the first time in my life.
Pros
Promote within
Adventure
Roadside Assistance Technician (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAMay 5, 2017
The best company to work for. Pick your own hours to work get paid weekly. And everything is online. Get job on app submit jobs on line. Update job online etc.
Agero pays the bills
Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Clarksville, TNApril 27, 2017
High stress job, pays okay in some areas, rude customers most of the time and some managers are quite biased. A lot of my co workers have a hard time moving up.
New perspective
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sebring, FLApril 13, 2017
Dispatching for roadside assistance always a something new with each call, locating people on Google and asking them questions was main way to know where they were GPS link was ok
Cons
Short breaks, expensive health care
Good Company
Response Associate (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZApril 11, 2017
I wish I never quit this job. Yes its a call center. But there was massive overtime and the place is open 24-7 so you can work so many different hours.
Pros
nothing
Cons
call center
Agero
Roadside Assistance Agent (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZApril 9, 2017
Family eviroment

Proffesional mangerment

Flexible personal and business wise

Respectful toward co-workers

Very helpful when it comes down to helping employees out of train
Pros
Respectfull, Professional mangerment, Etc.
Cons
Update some systems
Great job with friendly environment
Roadside Assistance (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZMarch 30, 2017
Agero is a great job for a lot of people, including: Single parents, students, or people who just want a 2nd part time job. You're provided a classroom of 15-20 other new hires, a coach, a trainer and your classroom supervisor for training in your new job. (Also paid hourly to sit through a 8 hr class) Trained through real life situations and great benefits!
plenty of money to be made
Accident Manager (Former Employee) –  Sebring, FLMarch 15, 2017
They always have overtime available but if not enough people sign up for it they make it mandatory and everyone has to stay and work and extra 2-3 hours and days that management selects.
After awhile working here this job will get to you
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKMarch 6, 2017
I find my ears ringing and my hands aching every day. there have been days Ive cried stressed your sick days and vacation days are considered the same
Pros
good pay hourly
Cons
Bullied, pay shortage
Worked in Blountville for 4 months.
Did State Farm (Former Employee) –  Blountville, TNFebruary 7, 2017
OK place. ..buy pay was horrible, low, terrible...you work to make a good hourly wage.... work and easier job with no responsibility.....this job sucked.
Worked on State Farm .
Pros
Easy, comfortable.
Cons
Pay, Hourly Rate, Compensation, take home pay, gross pay.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Agero, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.