Agero Employee Reviews

High turnover
Response Center Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXAugust 18, 2017
Management team is horrible. It's about who you know not about your talent or qualifications.

Be prepared to work overnight. This center is 24 hours
Great Place To Work!
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Sebring, FLAugust 17, 2017
A wonderful place to work in sebring, flroida. Great culture and great place to advanced. I would recommend this job to anyone. If you want to advanced your career this is the career for you.
Learn you can't trust anyone
OFFICE & CARGO AGENT (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAAugust 14, 2017
I leaned that, certain management individuals pretend they like you an want the best for you an and turn there back on you at the last time min when your looking for move into another Dept. they give you excuses for this and that.
Pros
Down the Street from a Train Station
Cons
Pretend there interested in future
Flexible Hours
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Work from homeAugust 10, 2017
This is a work from home position. Flexible hours and can always work full time or part time. They always have client support 24/7 and clients who can work with any type of schedule.
Fast paced, goal-oriented workplace
Customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Sebring, FLAugust 9, 2017
This is an excellent place of business to be employed at, the work is easily understood and is always being streamlined for faster more efficient calls. the work place is very positive and management offers nothing but support to their employees. the experience of working at this company gave me many customer service skills, as well as taught me how to diffuse difficult situations with upset customers. the most enjoyable part of this position was knowing that once a call was finished you genuinely have helped someone through a bad part of their day. however the most difficult part of the position is that as the face of the company you will often have to explain the shortcomings of services that are provided by others, and will be on the front line of some angry customers, not all the time, but regularly.
Pros
holiday compensation, healthcare options, excellent work environment
Cons
incredibly fast paced environment, angry customers
Fun work environment
Senior Manager, Client Services (Current Employee) –  Medford, MAAugust 8, 2017
Agero is a fun place to work and is in the process of transitioning from a small private company to a larger enterprise...so they are experiencing serious growing pains.
Fast paced work environment with an extreme focus on customer service.
Operations Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZAugust 6, 2017
High stress job, yet it is rewarding in that you get to help people in trouble. I learned more about customer service at this company than anywhere I've ever worked. I worked on a team of supervisors specifically tasked with service recovery, so was able to be creative and self directed in how I delivered service to customers. Our team got the calls where customers were on the brink of defecting and wanting to cancel there contracts with our clients, and we had to find a way to not only fix there roadside problem but make them even more loyal customers to the clients we served.
Pros
Incentive pay for doing overtime during high call volume.
Cons
Stressful work environment, customers are stranded on the side of the road and will constantly scream at you (understandably).
productive and fun work place
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Sebring, FLAugust 4, 2017
Agero is an excellent career based work enviorment with great benefits that is always providing the opportunity of learning more and becoming very successful in life.
Pros
breaks, benefits, pay
Cons
n/a
Lots of pros with a few Major cons.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Clarksville, TNAugust 2, 2017
Agero can be a fun place to work.
It is a friendly, clean, and professional workplace. There are plenty of opportunities to earn as much as you like with the potential for bonuses. The floor managers are friendly and helpful. And they do a lot to make the workplace as fun as possible.
You get a lot of satisfaction from helping those in need.
The down side is that it can be extremely difficult to deal with some of the towing companies they contract with. Which makes it almost impossible to get people the help they need.
The other con is that upper management tends to believe that your only reason to exist is to make them money and are very demanding of you time. If your looking to have a personal life outside of the workplace, this is not the job for you.
Pros
Excellent facilities, good pay, bonuses, friendly workplace
Cons
Dealing with towing companies and no personal life
Productive ,fun, great work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZAugust 1, 2017
A typical day at work is assisting cust when tow services and provided great customer service .
The most enjoyable part of working here are the coworkers and management.
Great people to work for
Quality Assurance Analyst (Current Employee) –  Blountville, TNJuly 31, 2017
Agero is a great place to work very fun and has many shifts to choose from. They have an awesome activities committee that is always planning fun things for the employees to do.
Great work place
Inbound Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Clarksville, TNJuly 31, 2017
Loved it there if I hadn't moved to Nashville I would still be there great people great job great pay I loved everything about it I would recommend this job to anyone in the Clarksville area who in need of a job
Great job
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  TNJuly 27, 2017
Very easy job, great for anybody who wants their first call center job. I would definitely recommend it to others. Everything is pretty self explanatory . Management is awesome and understanding.
Pros
Cons
Short lunch, health care
just a regular work day
Response Associate (Current Employee) –  Clarksville, TNJuly 24, 2017
A typical day at work consisted of taking calls from customer's that have either had an accident on the side of the road, there vehicle won't start for one reason or another. The family is on vacation and has lost the keys to their rental vehicle and is in need of another vehicle to be bought out to their location. The hardest part of the job is trying to keep up with the stats the company has placed upon you and assisting the customer in the best way you know how. sometimes that is a hard thing to balance out. the most enjoyable part of my job is that i was able to meet people that we would help each other through the difficult times in our lives as well as on the job
Roadside Assistance Representative- Seasonal (Former Employee) –  Clarksville, TNJuly 20, 2017
I worked as a temporary agent for summer break when I was in college. A typical day at work was just helping customers trying to get roadside assistance from anywhere to a tow to a flat tire replacement.
I've learned how to handle stressful situations and working under pressure.
Workplace culture is relaxed and they know it can be difficult to deal with customers so they try and make it fun by having days where they bring in food or have games.
The hardest parts about the job are dealing with service providers are sometimes they don't want to go help the customers if it's a certain time of night or if it's "out of their area" where they are willing to go. I love do overtime for the money opportunities but I don't like having mandatory overtime as much as they did, I like to come in extra when I want to. Also, if the customer doesn't have money to pay you when they don't have roadside or enough to cover, then you can't help them. Their motto is "never leave a customer stranded," but if they don't have funds, that's exactly what we're doing so I think that part is condescending.
The job is very easy, the script is written out for you, depending on what time you work is how hectic it is. Second shift is usually best because it slows down between 5 and 6.
Pros
Easy, good money if you put in the work
Cons
The service providers, condescending at times
A lot of favoritism
Response Associate (Former Employee) –  Blountville, TNJuly 18, 2017
This place was a great place to work if you were a favorite of one of the supervisors. They did have free food often, but did forget about the night shift a lot of times.
Pros
A lot of free food, good benefits
Cons
Poor management
Database Trainer
Database Trainer (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJuly 14, 2017
Lead a group of 9 to 12 response agents thru a 3 Month training period at a time. Reviewed weekly observations, statistics, and improvements with group. Trained in all insurance programs specializing in State Farm, Progressive, and Farmers.
Good company with good values, with a few needed adjustments
RESPONSE ASSOCIATE (Current Employee) –  Blountville, TNJuly 14, 2017
Agero is a good company to work for, the pay needs to be a lot better, and the attendance policy needs some work. All in all if you enjoy sitting at a desk all day long helping people through a disruption in there day, then this is a great job for you.
Execlent place
AGENT (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJuly 13, 2017
Would go to work with a smile everyday. Supervisor was always there to assist and coach me when needed. It was great environment to be at and around my team mates. Hardest part of job was trying to locate customers their location when they where up in the mountains hiking or camping.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Seating
A unique and scripted work style.
Customer Service Representative / Associate (Current Employee) –  Clarksville, TNJuly 13, 2017
The job is what you make it. Many opportunities present themselves. It is on the worker to take them and run with them. You can do much with this job if you are interested in answering phones.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Agero. Our community is ready to answer.