Aggeus Healthcare, PC

Aggeus Healthcare, PC Employee Reviews

Easy working place
Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: easy work
Cons: traveling so much
Travel to the facility for the day. Get to home set up room for when doctor get there with patient list and supplies. Go get patient to perform the necessary medical treatment like eye exam, teeth cleaned, podiatry.Grab patients chart too. Then take the patient back to room. When done fax paperwork to corporate. Leave the necessary paperwork with contact. Clean the room. Then travel home.Can travel up t 3 hours one way.
Assisting a traveling podiatrist
Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Chicago, IllApril 2, 2014
Pros: traveling, patient care, learning new things, meeting new people
Cons: hardly ever home every night, low hours
Assisting a podiatrist at various nursing homes, Hospitals around the Midwest region of the United States. transporting patients to designated doctors office. I removed shoes, socks, and ted hose of patients and got patients ready for the podiatrist. At the end of our day I am required to fax billing sheets along with the record of patients seen and procedures done.
My co-workers are great and fun to be around.
Although I do enjoy traveling, I find the frequent traveling the most difficult about my job because I'm not home with my family every night.
The most enjoyable part of my job is the caring for patients and they leave with a smile.
If you like to communicate..don't work here
BILLING SPECIALIST (Former Employee), Chicago, ILDecember 4, 2013
Pros: decent pay, easy location, good hours, 1 free pizza day because the phones were ringing a lot, (its a business shouldn't the phones ring a lot?)
Cons: no breaks, expensive benefits and only medical, boring, wasn't actually work just data entry, poor communication, lack of experience in management, no training
I worked here for about 3 months. And within a week I didn't know why.. When work would come in its just basic data entry and it would fly by. Co-workers were super nice but if you stood up to talk with someone you were glared at my management. The owner of the company was awful. Would get on the phone with someone and YELL at them because he didn't like that they sent him an email and he was to busy to read it. Incredibly rude.
I was eventually laid off due to "budget cuts" which was a HUGE blessing in disguise.
The "office manager" was super sweet, but I felt like she was more of an assistant to the owners rather than a actually office manager. Multiple people were fired in my 3 months there.
Dont even start here, they are horrible.
Scheduler (Former Employee), Chicago, ilJanuary 17, 2013
Pros: not many, raises if you can build up courage to ask.
Cons: so many i dont know where to start. just stay away, you will regret ever signing up for any position at this organization. they are a complete mess!
This company does not respect employees or see them as a value. They definitely take advantage of the current economy and employees. Management is disrespectful and crazy. They change platforms, programs and the way they do things pretty much every month. Once you get used to one thing they change it, then look at you like your crazy if you arent all smiles and giggles about it. They generally fire people 3-6 months after being hired.
Productive and Good Team Environment
Scheduler (Former Employee), Chicago, ILDecember 11, 2012
Pros: work/life, decent pay, young
Cons: new protocols bother routines, lack of stability or leadership
Typically a work day is filled with data entry, telephone calling, and other busy work. This is good for some, but mistakes can cost you your job as the turnover rates are above normal. Co Workers are young, supportive, and a welcomed addition. Hardest part of the job is making sure you keep up with new protocols usually implemented every week which could disrupt your normal routine. Most enjoyable part of the job is the decent work/life balance/coworkers.
Productive place to work.
Medical Biller (Former Employee), Chicago, ILSeptember 13, 2012
Pros: free pizza one day for lunch because the schedule people made their goal.
Cons: i wanted to learn more there but they needed me to re-submitt medicare claims.
I have learned how to re-submitt medicare claims there. Nice people to work for there.

Aggeus Healthcare, PC Salaries